♪ 給我一個節拍 我要舞動起來 ♪
♪ I want a rhythm with a beat, bring me to the door ♪
♪ 給我一個節拍 我要盡情搖擺 ♪
♪ I want a rhythm with a rock to lead me to the floor ♪
♪ 給我一個節拍 我要舞得精彩 ♪
♪ I want a rhythm with a roll, goes down to my feet ♪
♪ 我想聽到那搖滾的節拍 ♪
♪ I want to hear them play that rock and roll beat, yeah... ♪
♪ 因爲我已別無他法 ♪
♪ 'Cause there's nothing left for me to do ♪
♪ 無話可說 ♪
♪ Or say ♪
♪ 儘管我一直希望 ♪
♪ Though I always hoped ♪
♪ 某天我能擁有你 ♪
♪ That you'd be mine someday... ♪
♪ 他逼我做我不想做的事 ♪
♪ He makes me do things I don't want to do ♪
♪ 他逼我說我不想說的話 ♪
♪ He makes me say things I don't want to say ♪
♪ 儘管我試圖掙脫枷鎖 ♪
♪ And though I try to break away ♪
♪ 但我知道 我無法停止愛他 ♪
♪ I know I can't stop saying I adore him ♪
♪ 我無法停止爲他付出 ♪
♪ Can't stop doing things for him ♪
♪ 他有那種力量 ♪
♪ He's got the power of ♪
♪ 用愛支配我的力量 ♪
♪ Power of love over me ♪
蕩♥婦♥
Slut!
♪ 他逼我在想走時留下 ♪
♪ And he makes me stay when I don't want to stay ♪
♪ 他逼我說我不想說的話 ♪
♪ He makes me say things I don't want to say ♪
♪ 儘管我試圖掙脫枷鎖 ♪
♪ And though I try to break away ♪
♪ 不 我無法停止愛他 ♪
♪ No, I can't stop saying I adore him ♪
♪ 我無法停止爲他付出 ♪
♪ Can't stop doing things for him ♪
♪ 他有那種力量 ♪
♪ He's got the power of ♪
♪ 用愛支配我的力量 ♪
♪ Power of love over me ♪
♪ 他有那種力量 ♪
♪ He's got the power of ♪
♪ 用愛支配我的力量 ♪
♪ Power of love over me ♪
從 不
很 少
有 時
總 是
你還好嗎 你什麼都沒喫
Are you okay? You're not eating anything.
我說了我不太舒服
I told you I wasn't feeling well.
告訴她 她有多棒
Tell her how great she was.
如果一個人總是鬱鬱寡歡的話
It's kind of hard to compliment someone
稱讚她就變得有點難了
who's always in a foul mood.
這只是一個階段而已
It's a phase.
你就繼續自欺欺人吧
Keep telling yourself that.
你真的很棒
You were really good.
告訴她
Tell her.
你媽媽想讓我告訴你
Your mother wants me to tell you
你有多棒
how great you are.
喫屎去吧
Eat shit.
我能喫一個嗎
Can I have one?
今天想梳什麼髮型
What do you want today?
-麻花辮 -麻花辮
- Braid. - Braid?
沒問題
You got it.
來把衣服穿好
Let's get your shirt on.
起來
Up, up.
你有覺得好受一點嗎
Are you feeling any better?
沒有
Not really.
你想讓我給帕特醫生打電♥話♥嗎
Do you want me to call Dr. Pat?
不用
No.
是她腦子有問題
It's in her head.
她得去檢查一下腦子
She needs to get her head checked.
好了 來吧
All right, come on.
把外套穿上
Jacket on.
-快點 快點 -袖管在哪
- Let's go, let's go. - Where's my arm?
早上好
Well, good morning.
-早上好 -有什麼事嗎
- Morning. - How can I help you?
我想問問我能不能做個檢查
I wanted to know if I could possibly take a test.
我們就是做這個的
That's what we do.
你來對地方了
That's what we're here for.
不如你登記一下
why don't you sign in,
把外套脫了 坐下吧
take off your coat, and have a seat.
好的
Okay.
好
Yep.
喂
Hello?
你好 有個女孩想做檢查
Hi, we've got a girl out here for a test.
好的
Okay.
奧特姆
Autumn?
你準備好了嗎
You ready?
進來吧 隨意就好
Come on in and make yourself at home.
你可以坐下 咱們聊聊
You can just sit here, and... and, we'll talk for a bit.
你今天爲何而來
What brings you here today?
我最近一直不太舒服
I just haven't been feeling that well lately.
那真遺憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你不舒服多久了
How long has that been going on?
有段日子了
A while.
你上次來月經是什麼時候
And when was your last period?
我也不太清楚
I don't know exactly.
我經期不是很準
I'm kind of irregular.
你多大了
How old are you?
十七歲
17.
你媽媽知道你來了嗎
Does mom know you're here?
不 她在工作
Uh no. She's working.
我明白了
I understand.
好了 我們今天要做一個自檢
well, today, we're going to be doing a self-administered test.
但我希望你知道
But I want to let you know something.
即便結果是陰性 也有可能轉陽
Even if it's negative, it could still be positive.
這是什麼意思
What does that mean exactly?
如果是陰性 幾周後要是你不放心
Well, I mean, if it's negative, you might want to redo the test
最好再檢查一次
in a few weeks if you're still concerned.
好的
Okay.
把它浸在裏面
So, just dip it in here.
這是超♥市♥買♥♥的驗孕棒嗎
Is that a test from the supermarket?
對
Yes.
我說了今天是自檢
I told you it was a self-administered test.
看起來是陽性的
That looks like a positive.
如果是陽性 有可能會轉陰嗎
if it's positive, is there any way it could be negative?
不
No.
陽性是不會錯的
A positive is always a positive.
領養和孕產服務 做出明智的選擇
父親的權利和義務
預約提醒卡
奧特姆·卡拉翰
週二上午九點
走好
Have a great day.
你好
How are you?
-就這些嗎 刷♥卡♥嗎 -對
- Just these? Card? - Yeah.
你好
Hello.
-今天怎麼樣 -還行
- How are you doing today? - Okay.
看起來你是要辦個派對啊
It looks suspiciously like you are throwing a party.
你是想一起來嗎
You inviting yourself?
不 我只是看到了順便一說
No, no, no, just an observation.
-怎麼 你不喜歡參加派對嗎 -不是
-What, don't you like to party? - No.
抱歉 我不是那個意思
Sorry. That's not what I meant.
你幾點下班
Well, what time do you get off work?
很晚
Late.
要不我把地址給你吧
How about if I give you the address
萬一你改主意了呢
if you change your mind?
10 20 30...
Ten, 20, 30...
-40 50 60... -等等 別一起數
- 40, 50, 60... - Wait, not at the same time.
-我會數錯的 -抱歉
- You'll mess me up. - Sorry.
我看你今天沒去上學
I saw you weren't at school today.
我去看醫生了
I went to the doctor.
你還好嗎
Are you okay?
沒事
Yeah, I'm fine.
怎麼了
What's wrong?
女生的毛病
Girl problems.
痛經嗎
Bad cramps?
嗯
Yeah.
我也一樣
I get those, too.
差不多每個月都要喫光
Pretty much burn through a bottle of painkillers,
一瓶止疼藥
like, every month.
我也是
Yeah, same.
你有沒有想過自己要是男人就好了
電影精選列表