她曾說夜晚的車聲
She used to say that the cars in the night
聽起來像是大海
could sound like the ocean.
如同海浪來去奔湧 亦如潮汐
Like the waves running in and out like the tide.
緊閉上雙眼
You squeeze your eyes tight enough,
彷彿能看到陽光
you could almost see the sun...
海風微鹹 沙礫摩挲
smell the salt... feel the sand.
無論現實身處於何處 她說
Doesn't matter where you are, she say.
只需要幻想你聽到的車聲
Just listen to that sound,
彷彿你就在沙灘上悠閒地沐浴陽光
and you're on a bright sunny beach relaxin' in the sun.
我努力嘗試
I keep trying.
但是 媽 每次我閉上眼睛
But, Ma, every time I close my eyes...
看到的都是你
all I see is you.
夜色如潮
還有兩分鐘
Two minutes.
安吉爾 你犯過很多事
Angel, you have here a string of offenses.
偷竊罪 吸毒
I see shoplifting, drug use.
但最後一件 讓你入獄的是什麼呢
But your last one, the one that got you in here, what was it?
非法持有槍♥支♥
Unlawful possession of a weapon.
-是什麼槍呢 -一把手♥槍♥
- And what was that weapon? - A handgun.
沒錯
That's right.
2天后你就滿18歲了
You turn 18 in two days
我這裏有一封你的赦免信
and I have here a recommendation for your release.
但是 今天我沒看有人陪着你
But, I don't see anyone here with you today,
你出去後住哪
so where will you be staying?
和她女朋友
With her girlfriend.
沒有家人嗎
Hm, no family members?
我知道她母親不在了 那她父親呢
I understand the mother's deceased. And the father?
在他的上訴中
On his appeal,
他的謀殺指控 由於證據不足被撤銷
his murder charge was dropped due to insufficient evidence.
但是安吉爾並沒有跟他聯♥系♥過
But Angel has no contact with him at this time.
爲什麼不和你妹妹阿比蓋爾一起住
Oh. Why can't you stay with the sister, Abigail?
她只有十歲
Uh, she's ten.
你多久沒見過她了
How long has it been since you've seen her?
有幾年了
Couple of years.
你只被關了一年
You've only been in a year.
我不是一個好姐姐
I wasn't the best influence.
她曾被十三個家庭收養過
She's been in 13 foster homes,
不幸的是 有些家庭不符合規範
unfortunately, with some sub-standard placements.
-比如 -她在第一個家庭被猥褻了
- Such as? - She was molested in her first placement.
這件事被隱瞞了一年多
It went unreported over a year.
她爲什麼不舉報
Why didn't she report it?
她不想她妹妹一個人住
She didn't want her sister to be alone.
這是你的一日巴士通票 在這裏簽字
Here's your one-day bus pass. Sign here and here.
去費城的車停在角落裏
Bus to Philly's on the corner.
請問一下 你有充電器嗎
Excuse me. Do you have a charger
能借給我手♥機♥用下嗎
I could borrow for my phone?
我沒充電器
No, I don't have no charger.
她想要充電器
She want a charger?
你有這種手♥機♥的充電器嗎
Do you happen to have a charger for this phone?
去別家問
Oh, try next door there.
打擾下 我手♥機♥沒電了
Excuse me, sir. My phone is dead.
-你有沒有 -沒有
- Would you happen to have... - No, I don't have that.
-你連我手♥機♥都沒看 -沒有
- You can't even look up at my phone? - No.
你在裝在這破店裏很忙的樣子
Man, you acting like you so busy in this empty-ass store.
你就不能放下小雞兒 抬頭看看我手♥機♥嗎
You can't look up from your shrimp dick to see my phone?
♪ 她不喜歡我 ♪
♪ She don't like me ♪
♪ 我沒關係 ♪
♪ I'll be fine ♪
這裏是瑪雅 我猜你想我了吧
Hi, this is Maya. I guess you missed me.
所以留個話吧
So, leave a message.
這裏是艾比
Hey, it's Abby.
我想問問你最近在哪 過的怎麼樣
Um, I was wondering where you were and if you're okay.
我想知道 你生日有什麼計劃嗎
Um, I wanted to know what you were gonna do for your birthday.
-馬庫斯 -安吉爾 是的
- Marcus? - Angel, right?
進來吧
Come on in.
-我家小杰克過的怎樣 -準備好出來了
- How's my little Jackie? - Ready to get out.
我就猜到 你能跟她當室友蠻幸運的
Yeah, I bet she is. You got lucky rooming with her.
我要好好準備一下 慶祝她出獄
I'm gonna do something real special for her when she gets out.
我的小混♥蛋♥
My little bugaboo.
一生只有一次16歲生日 對吧
You only turn 16 once, right?
來 跟上
Come on, follow me.
這以前是我兒子的房♥間 別在意味道
Yeah, this was my son's room, so, don't mind the smell.
現在是我的辦公室了
It's my office now.
這把Uzi不錯
Goes right for the Uzi.
你要幹什麼 狠人 搶劫銀行嗎
What are you doing, Rambo, robbing a bank?
其實 那把也不錯
It's actually... it's not wrong to go with that one.
這把有備用彈夾
It's got an extra clip, and
估計你不經常用的話
since you don't shoot on a regular basis
你有30發 夠用了
you got 30 tries.
我早有目標 我要點38口徑半自動的
I already know which one I want. I want a .380 semi-automatic.
傑克說過你這有
Jackie said you have one.
傑克怎麼知道我有
And how would Jackie know?
好像是布萊斯.詹寧斯說的
It's like a Bryce.Jennings?
布萊斯.詹寧斯
Yeah, Bryce.Jennings.
你經常跑步嗎 你胳膊看起來滿強壯的
You run track or somethin'? You got nice strong legs.
-你到底有沒有 -我只搞能搞的槍
- Look, you got one or not? - Hey, I only carry guns that work,
就這些了
so, what you see is what you get.
不 不 不
Oh whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no.
這個真的不適合你
That's definitely not for you.
-你認爲我控不住它嗎 -不是這個意思
- You saying I can't handle it? - Not like that you can't.
來 不是這樣的
Come here, what are you doing?
這裏搭到肩上
This goes on your shoulder.
開槍時 能頂住
Boom. Like that.
這個這樣 這個放這 好嗎
This goes there. This goes here, right?
當你按下扳機
Now, when you pull that trigger...
它會狠狠震你一下 然後
It'll knock you on your ass
你會在別人身上 打出個頭那麼大的洞
and you'll blow a hole the size of your head in someone.
你還要摸多久
You gotta keep swaggin' on me?
發生了什麼 你男票背叛你了嗎
So what happened, your boyfriend cheat on you?
惹惱你了 發生了什麼
Piss you off? What happened?
這才你需要的
This is the one you need.
這個是特種偵探型轉輪手♥槍♥
It's a detective special.
這比較小 你可以裝進錢包
It's small, you can fit it in your purse
或者運動褲什麼的
or your little gym shorts or whatever.
這是最便宜的一把 夠你用了
It's my cheapest one. Packs a big fist.
多少錢
How much?
你要就150美元好了
I'll give it to you for 150.
扯淡 這都不是全自動的
That's bullshit. It ain't even automatic.
-我給你70 -親愛的 我纔不做那種
- I'll give you 70. - Darlin', I am not in the business
讓穿着緊身褲的女孩們來
of girls in skin-tight jeans coming in here
靠着臉蛋就能換免費東西的生意
trying to get stuff free based off their looks.
-傑克說 我能 -傑克才15
- Jackie said I could get a... - Jackie's a 15-year-old kid.
她懂什麼槍
What does she know about guns?
這樣 我今天給你70 剩下的明天給
Look, I'll give you 70 today, and the rest tomorrow.
你當我傻的嗎
You think I'm an asshole? Is that it?
你不會真的以爲
You just thought you'd come in here
你能這樣耍我吧
and play me like I'm an asshole.
我來告訴你
I'll tell you what.
既然你是我們家的朋友
Since you're a friend of the family.
看見那籃了嗎
You see that net?
扔進去 就免費給你
You get this in, I'll give you that for free.
扔不進去呢
And if I don't?
肉償
I fuck you.
球都比網大
Ball doesn't even fit in the hole.
轉過來
Turn around.
讓我摸摸
Just let me touch it.
操
Fuck.
親愛的 怎麼了
Hey, hon, what's up?
她又放你鴿子了 太離譜了
She stood you up again? Unbelievable.
我不懂你爲什麼跟她做朋友
I don't know why you're friends with her.
你在街上嗎
You're down the street?
對了 回來的時候 帶點牛奶