鬼遮眼
杜蒙特拍賣♥♥行
聖艾登精神病院
11年前
邁克爾
瑪莉索
瑪莉索
邁克爾
凱莉
Kaylie!
然後我開了槍
And I fired.
這個夢我雖然做了好多遍
As many times as I've had this dream...
但之前拿槍的人
it's never been me before.
從來都不是我
Holding the gun.
我懂
I know.
非常好
That's very good.
這說明在你內心深處已經真正接受了應有的責任
It implies a true, deeply-rooted acceptance of responsibility.
這說明你不僅在你意識層面上
And it tells me that you haven't only overcome your delusion
更在潛意識中...
in your conscious mind...
克服了自己的幻覺
but in his subconscious mind as well.
我認爲蒂姆已經恢復了健康
It's my opinion that Tim is a healthy adult
不會對他自己或別人造成傷害
who represents no danger to himself or anyone else.
我認爲根據州相關規定 他應該在
And I believe he should be discharged, as the state requested,
21歲生日時獲准出院
on his upcoming 21st birthday.
一次...
Going once...
11.5萬兩次
Eleven-five twice...
成交
Sold to the gentleman.
恭喜你先生 這是131號♥拍品
Congratulations to you, sir. That's bidder number 131.
好 我們的下一件拍品
All right, and our next item for bid is
是從萊維斯克大宅收回的一面精美的古董鏡
a gorgeous antique mirror, recovered from the Levesque Estate.
拉瑟鏡曾遠渡重洋
The Lasser Glass is a well-traveled gem.
曾在王室蘇格蘭行宮巴爾莫勒爾堡中
It spent several seasons adorning the walls at Balmoral Castle,
待過好幾年
Scottish home of the Royal Family.
鏡面和鏡框都沒有更換過
This is the original glass and the original frame.
鏡子的品相非常好
The mirror is in remarkable condition,
除了右下角
save for a small hairline fracture
有一處小小絲狀裂痕
down in the lower right-hand corner.
鏡框是由一整塊巴伐利亞黑雪松木雕刻而成
The frame is carved out of one piece of Bavarian Black Cedar.
根據保守估計
And we will go ahead and start the bidding
我們從一萬起拍
at a conservative ten thousand dollars.
有一萬嗎 前面這位 謝謝你 先生
Do I have ten? Right here in front. Thank you, sir.
那你姐姐來接你嗎
Your sister is picking you up, then?
她還在留言裏說幫我找了個活兒
Her message even said something about helping me find a job.
那對你的恢復會很有幫助
That'd be wonderful for your transition.
手♥機♥競拍出1.2萬...
We're at 12,000 dollars on the phone...
你確定不用我陪你嗎
You sure you don't want me to come with you?
-給你些心理支持 -不用 但謝了
- Some moral support? - No. But thank you.
我覺得這應該我自己來
I think I better do this part myself.
-等着我們 -當然了
- Wait up for us. - Of course.
你還記得我們談過的事嗎
Remember what we talked about.
你被強制送進了援助機構
You've had a support system, a mandated support system,
幫你走出陰影 而凱莉只能靠她自己
to help you get well. Kaylie had to get by on her own.
你跟你姐姐的重聚非常重要
It's very important that you reconnect with your sister.
但更重要的是你要保護你自己的恢復成果
But it's more important that you protect your recovery.
-1.6萬 -Skype上出1.6萬
- Sixteen thousand. - Sixteen thousand on Skype.
1.6萬一次 1.6萬兩次
That is sixteen, going once. Sixteen twice.
成交 大家恭喜他
Sold. Please pass along our congratulations.
-晚上見 -好
- See you tonight. - OK.
孩子 嗡鳴聲後拉開門就好
Son, just pull the door when it buzzes.
弟弟
Hey, little brother.
你那部分遺產
Your half of the estate.
還有公♥寓♥
Oh, apartments.
所有研究報告上都說你在恢復過程中
So all the studies say that you should transition
不應該住在過大的房♥間裏
to a place that isn't necessarily large,
所以我打了一張適選公♥寓♥的單子
so I printed off some listings for studios.
但在你找到中意的住處之前
But in the meantime, until you find one you like,
我們希望你能來和我們一起住
we would love it if you stayed with us.
凱莉 我都不知道該怎麼謝你
Kaylie, I don't know how to thank you.
我之前就想找你說的
Well, I wanted to talk to you about all of this sooner.
但他們突然不讓我來看你了
But suddenly they wouldn't let me in to see you.
不是...
It wasn't...
不是他們不准你來看我
It wasn't that they wouldn't let you in to see me.
我只是想自己想明白一些事
I just had some things I needed to figure out for myself.
我懂
I get it.
我是你的家人
I'm your family.
唯一重要的就是你現在在我身邊
The only thing that matters is that you're here now.
我找到了
I found it.
-什麼意思 -你懂的
- What do you mean? - You know.
這可不容易啊
It wasn't easy.
我主要是通過出價第二高
I tracked it down mostly through second bidders,
沒能拍到的人找到它的
people who lost at the auctions.
它後來被收藏在不萊梅大宅中
It was in storage, part of an estate collection in Bremen.
我花了一年半纔想辦法把它搞到我們倉庫裏
It took me a year and a half to get it into our warehouse
放了不到一個禮拜
and it lasted less than a week.
馬上就要運到新買♥♥家的手裏了
It's about to ship out to a new buyer,
所以我們只有幾天時間
so we only have a few days,
但應該夠了
but it should be enough.
幾天時間來幹什麼 凱莉
A few days for what, Kaylie?
實現我們的承諾
To keep our promise.
殺了它
And kill it.
夥計們 沙發放那邊
OK, guys, the couch can go there.
那些盒子就放廚房♥裏吧
And those boxes are kitchen.
蒂姆 別打搬家工人
Tim, we don't shoot the movers.
等我理好文件就發給你
And as soon as I get my files organized, you will have them.
是的 該死
Yes. Shoot.
我能等會兒打給你嗎
Can I call you back?
傑夫 不好意思沒給你回電
Jeff, I am so sorry I didn't return your call.
我都累死了 有下屬的時候輕鬆多了
I've just been slammed. It's a lot easier when you have a staff.
-凱莉被捕了 -她不在這兒
- Kaylie's under arrest. - She's not here, buddy.
偷襲成功
Sneak attack!
-你死定了 -孩子們
- You are so dead! - Guys, guys, guys.
親愛的
Honey?
這個呢 放牆邊上
And this goes? OK, against the wall.
小心鏡框
Watch the molding.
謝謝 好的 這是易碎品
Thank you. OK. OK. It's fragile.
-你們出去玩 -但是 媽媽...
- Hey, guys! Take it outside. - But, Mom...
不然就去搬箱子
The alternative is moving boxes.
過來 過來
Oh, come on. Come on.
那我們到時候見 好
So we'll talk soon. OK.
謝了 夥計們
Thanks, guys. OK.
我就出去
I'll be right out.
你多定了一些傢俱嗎
So you expanded the furniture order?
我不知道這桌子合不合我心意
I don't know if I'm loving this desk here.
你準備現在說還是等我收到賬單再說
Were you gonna tell me or just wait till I saw the Visa bill?
等等
Hold on.
我本想...
I was hoping to...
用三件套的梳妝檯來哄你的
smooth that over with a three-piece vanity set
話說這會兒該到了 沒有嗎
that is supposed to be here... is it not here?
我知道了 好吧 隨你怎麼佈置辦公室吧
I get it. OK. Do your office however you want.
謝謝
Thank you.
你不覺得這有點太奢華了嗎
It's a bit ostentatious, though, don't you think?
我就不明白了 不是你說想買♥♥點古董嗎
I'm confused, because you wanted the antiques.
我說買♥♥宜家的就行
And I said I was fine with IKEA.
我是想買♥♥幾件來提升一下檔次
Yeah, I wanted to get a few pieces to upgrade the place,
又不是把這裏變成陳列室
not turn it into a showroom.
聽着 我們搬了新家 有了新公♥司♥
Listen, we got a new home, a new company,
所以要買♥♥點新傢俱 很合理
so we get new furniture. Makes sense.
老婆還是舊的吧
Same old wife, though, right?
我說了 去宜家買♥♥一個也行
Well, I told you I was fine with IKEA.
-開玩笑的 -我纔不是宜家的
- Kidding. - I'm not IKEA.
你確定更想住在這裏嗎
You sure you prefer this?
我們家的客房♥比這好多了
Our guest room is a lot nicer than this.
嗯 我覺得這樣或許最好
Yeah. I think it might be best.
我的個人空間
My own space.
你保證過永遠不會忘記事情的真♥相♥
You promised me you'd never forget what really happened.