Surprise!
驚喜
Not yet, Olaf.
沒到時間呢 雪寶
Surprise!
驚喜
Not yet, Olaf.
沒到時間呢 雪寶
Surprise!
驚喜
Not yet, Olaf.
沒到時間呢 雪寶
Whoa!
哇
Hello!
你好
Surprise!
驚喜
Olaf! Not yet!
雪寶 沒到時間呢
Anna's right.
安娜說得對
Our surprise holiday party doesn't start
我們的節日驚喜派對
until after the Yule bell rings.
要等到聖誕鐘聲敲響後纔開始
Sorry, the suspense is tearing me apart.
抱歉 我等的興奮過頭了
Thank you!
謝謝你
I'm excited too, Olaf.
我也很興奮 雪寶
This is Arendelle's first Christmas in forever.
這是阿倫黛爾多年以來的第一個聖誕節
The first of many to come.
也是今後無數箇中的第一個
Elsa, look! They're arriving!
艾莎 快看 大家都來了
♪ Look at everyone ♪
♪ 看看大家 ♪
♪ We planned a party as a big surprise ♪
♪ 我們籌劃了一場驚喜派對 ♪
♪ Soon the ballroom will echo with sounds of cheer ♪
♪ 待會宴會廳就會充滿歡笑 ♪
♪ As we ring in the season this year ♪
♪ 只要我們敲響今年的聖誕鐘聲 ♪
♪ This is overdue ♪
♪ 等了好久 ♪
♪ Gotta look our best ♪
♪ 一定要好好打扮 ♪
♪ I've never been so nicely dressed ♪
♪ 我從未打扮的這麼好看 ♪
♪ We'll be hosting and toasting ♪
♪ 我們這場派對 ♪
♪ The whole night through ♪
♪ 要狂歡一整夜 ♪
♪ As we ring in the season with you ♪
♪ 並與你一起敲響鐘聲 ♪
♪ It's the first Christmas in forever ♪
♪ 這是長久以來第一次聖誕 ♪
♪ Since we opened up the gate ♪
♪ 自從城門敞開以來 ♪
♪ And it's the first Christmas I remember to date ♪
♪ 這是我記憶中第一個聖誕 ♪
♪ And it's already worth the wait ♪
♪ 一切等待都值得 ♪
♪ I feel the Christmas spirit in the air ♪
♪ 我感受到濃濃的聖誕氣氛 ♪
♪ And the party will start At the strike of noon ♪
♪ 派對將在中午開始 ♪
♪ And we'll ring in the season so soon ♪
♪ 我們即將敲響節日的鐘聲 ♪
Hey! It's Kristoff and Sven!
嘿 是克里斯托夫和斯特
And the Yule bell!
還有聖誕鍾
Why am I so excited about that?
我爲什麼這麼興奮
Olaf, the Yule bell signals
雪寶 敲響聖誕鍾就代表
the start of the holidays in Arendelle.
阿倫黛爾開始歡度佳節了
♪ And it's almost time to ring the bell ♪
♪ 敲響鐘聲的時刻即將到來 ♪
♪ We'll hear it chime through Arendelle ♪
♪ 它的鐘聲將響徹阿倫黛爾 ♪
♪ It's finally here and it's happening fast ♪
♪ 期待已久的一刻終於來到 ♪
♪ We'll make up for all We have missed in the past ♪
♪ 我們要彌補曾經錯過的時光 ♪
♪ It's time to celebrate ♪
♪ 歡慶時刻到來 ♪
♪ As we ring in the season ♪
♪ 我們終於敲響... ♪
♪ At last ♪
♪ 節日鐘聲 ♪
Let the holidays begin!
讓節日開始吧
Okay, now!
好 就是現在
Surprise!
驚喜
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
Hold on, hold on. Going so soon?
請留步 這麼快就要走了嗎?
The Yule bell rang.
聖誕鐘聲已經敲響了
I must get home for my family's holiday tradition...
我得回家準備家族傳統
rolling the lefse. Um...
做挪威薄餅
Ours is putting out porridge for the Tomte.
我們要煮粥給聖誕精靈
We're making traditional bordstabelbakkels!
我們要做傳統的堆疊餅乾
And I'm gonna filet the krumsakringlekakke!
我要去烤一些雪寶聖誕餅
That's a thing, right?
有這種東西吧
Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Olsen?
奧爾森先生和奧爾森太太
You're welcome to join us in the castle if you'd like.
如果願意的話 歡迎你們來城♥堡♥參加我們的派對
Thank you, Your Majesty.
謝謝您 陛下
But Olga and I should be getting home
但是奧嘉和我要回家
to knit socks for our grandchildren.
給孫子們織襪子
It's our tradition.
那是我們家的傳統
Yes. And we wouldn't want to intrude
沒錯 而且我們也不想打擾
on your family traditions.
你們的家族傳統
Oh, so the surprise is everyone left.
所以驚喜是大家都走了
Hey, I say it's their loss.
嘿 我覺得那是他們的損失
Who needs a big party anyway?
不過誰需要大型派對呢
Kristoff?
克里斯托夫
I've got just the thing to cheer you up
我知道怎麼讓你們開心起來
my favorite traditional troll tradition.
我最喜歡的傳統 地精傳統
Care to join in? Uh, yeah!
想加入嗎 好呀
Okay, it starts with a gathering song,
好的 首先是一支聚會歌♥
"The Ballad of Flemmingrad."
"弗萊明格民謠"
I love ballads!
我喜歡民謠
♪ Every December we all gather round ♪
♪ 每年十二月我們來聚會 ♪
♪ To pay our respects to a troll so renowned ♪
♪ 向一位著名的地精來致敬 ♪
♪ In remembrance of the friend we had ♪
♪ 以此紀念我們的朋友 ♪
♪ A jolly old soul we called Flemmingrad ♪
♪ 快活的老靈魂 弗萊明格 ♪
Tempo!
注意節拍
♪ We all dig deep down and we uproot the past ♪
♪ 我們懷念往昔 我們記住過去 ♪
♪ We shove up its nostrils a fistful of grass ♪
♪ 在他鼻孔裏塞一把草 ♪
Nostrils?
鼻孔
♪ We shape his likeness bless his soul ♪
♪ 我們堆出他的模樣 願他靈魂安息 ♪
Whoa, gross.
哇 好惡心
♪ Oh Flemmy The fungus troll ♪
♪ 哦 弗萊明 蘑菇地精 ♪
Now, you lick his forehead and make a wish.
現在 親吻他的額頭 許下一個願望
Who's next?
下一個誰來
Elsa, you're up.
艾莎 你去吧
Come on. Tastes like lichen.
來吧 嚐起來像苔蘚
You're a princess. You don't have to settle.
你是位公主 不用勉強自己
Okay. Not so much a royal activity. I get it.
好吧 的確不太適合王室的活動 我明白
But wait until you taste my traditional Flemmy stew.
不過等會一定要嘗下我傳統的弗萊明燉菜
It may smell like wet fur, but it's a real crowd pleaser.
可能聞起來像溼毛皮 但其實超美味
Oh, thanks. We're good.
哦 謝謝 不用了
Big breakfast.
早飯喫太撐了
I can't wait!
我等不及咯
For what, Olaf?
等不急什麼 雪寶
For your family tradition. What is it?
等不及看你們的家族傳統啊 是什麼呢
Tell me, tell me, tell me!
告訴我 告訴我 告訴我
Do we have any traditions, Elsa?
我們有什麼家族傳統嗎 艾莎
Do you remember?
你還記得嗎
Well, I remember...
這個嘛 我記得...
♪ It was long ago ♪
♪ 在很久以前 ♪
♪ They would ring the bell ♪
♪ 他們會敲響鐘聲 ♪
♪ We could hear it chime through Arendelle ♪
♪ 我們能聽見鐘聲響徹阿倫黛爾 ♪
♪ I remember the way that I felt back then ♪
♪ 我記得當時的感覺 ♪
♪ We would ring in the season ♪
♪ 我們會在節日裏敲響鐘聲 ♪
♪ We would ring in the season ♪
♪ 我們會在節日裏敲響鐘聲 ♪
But the Yule bell was for the kingdom.
但是鐘聲是爲王國而敲的
What about us?
那我們自己家呢
After the gates were closed, we were never together.
自從城門緊閉後 我們就再也沒團聚過
Elsa?
艾莎
I'm sorry, Anna.
對不起 安娜
It's my fault we don't have a family tradition.
都是我的錯 讓我們沒有家族傳統
Wait, Elsa...
等等 艾莎...
Sven! Anna and Elsa don't have a family tradition.
斯特 安娜和艾莎沒有家族傳統
I know it's sad...
我知道這很難過
but I have a solution!
但我有解決辦法
We'll go and find the best tradition
我們去尋找安娜和艾莎
Anna and Elsa have ever seen...
見過的最棒的家族傳統
and bring it back to the castle!
然後把它帶回城♥堡♥
Are you with me?
你和我一起去嗎?
OW!
哇哦
Let's go find their tradition!
我們去幫她們找傳統回來
Ooh. House number one.
第一家
電影精選列表