Hey, it's Marsh.
我是馬什
Okay.
好吧
When are you just gonna give up on that thing and get a new one?
你打算什麼時候丟掉它 買♥♥個新的
Well, you know me.
你瞭解我的
Love a lost cause.
就喜歡白忙活
Where are you off to?
你要去哪
Oh, new start down at Tonto National Forest.
通託國家森林起火了
Ate up 40,000 acres yesterday.
昨天燒掉了四萬英畝的地
Fixing to triple that today.
今天估計還能翻個三倍
You got something to say to me before you walk out that door?
你出門之前有什麼話要和我說嗎
Well, I guess I said some shit last night I shouldn't have.
估計是昨晚我說了不該說的話吧
Yeah. You did.
沒錯
Why?
爲什麼
Because.
因爲
Because what?
因爲什麼
'Cause you're smarter than I am, especially when we squabble.
因爲你比我聰明 尤其是在我們吵架時
And it pisses me off.
這讓我很惱火
Well, I can appreciate that.
我可以理解
I bet you can.
你肯定可以
I guess we both made some mistakes last night.
昨晚的事我們都有錯
Yes, we did.
是的
Let's make better ones next time.
我們以後都注意點吧
Okay.
好
God, I love you, Manda-bear.
天 我好愛你 曼達熊寶
I love you, too, Shortstop.
我也愛你 游擊手
See ya. See ya.
再見 再見
Bla-blow wants to go with you.
巴布羅想和你一起去
What did you say to me?
你說什麼
Bla-blow wants to go with you.
巴布羅想和你一起去
Bla-blow wants to go with me?
巴布羅想和我一起去
Crazy little guy. Come here.
你個小屁孩 過來
Can you take this little stinker? Yeah.
把這個小臭鬼抱走 好
He's not a stinker.
他纔不是臭鬼
No, you're a stinker. No, I'm not.
不 你是臭鬼 不 我不是
She's a stinker.
她纔是
Bye. Say bye.
再見 說再見
Bla-blow says good-bye.
巴布羅說了再見
Put me down. Put me down.
放我下去 放我下去
Oh, boy.
我天
Go, Mack! Come on, buddy.
走啦 麥肯齊 快點 夥計
Get that can, would you?
把罐子拿上 好吧
Just 'cause you got a crack in your ass
別因爲遇上點悲催事
don't make you a cripple, Jesse. You get it.
就這麼怨天怨地的 傑西 你懂的
Air Attack Helicopter 741 en route with a full tank.
空中消防處直升機741號♥滿缸前進中
Crew 7, can we get a ground fix on the fire?
7組 能得到起火點地面定位嗎
Helicopter 741, this is Crew 7.
直升機741號♥ 這裏是7組
Fire's running north-northwest two miles out from our location.
火勢正向我們位置的西北偏北方兩英里處蔓延
Copy that, Crew 7. Thank you.
收到 7組 謝謝
Confirmed. Clear to drop.
位置已確認 開始空投
Good work, 741.
做得好 741號♥
Copy that.
收到
You saw men, take five!
鋸樹隊員們 休息一下
Bravo Squad, take five!
B隊 休息一下
Powwow?
歇不
Breaky.
歇
Huddle up!
過來
Hey, agua me. Yeah.
幫我拿下水 好
Alpha!
A隊
I've got to throw a new on the saw!
我得換個新鋸子
Rosie.
羅斯
Hot sauce.
熱死了
You look like a bag
你現在
of smashed assholes right now. You all right?
臉色也太差了 你還好嗎
I had a crazy night, bro.
我昨晚瘋了一夜 夥計
I finally hooked up with that gal Cheyanne.
我終於約到那個夏恩了
Yes! Cheyanne?
棒 夏恩
The Cheyanne? The girl from the Emporium with the tattoos and the beautiful eyes?
夏恩 商場裏那個眼睛漂亮 有紋身的女孩
That's the one. Outstanding.
是她 牛啊
What's up? Dude, Whitted.
怎麼了 夥計 威特德
Mack closed that girl from the Emporium last night.
麥肯齊昨晚約到了商場的那個女孩
Cheyanne?
夏恩
Yeah.
對
I see her at church now and again. She doesn't talk.
我偶爾會在教堂見到她 她都不說話
Yeah, she doesn't need to though, right?
反正她也不需要說話 對吧
I mean, like, unreal.
太不真實了
Hey, guys.
夥計們
Guys, guys! The man is clearly an artist.
夥計們 這傢伙顯然是個行家
Let him share his gift. MacKenzie, proceed.
讓他分享一下泡妞大♥法♥吧 麥肯齊 說
I mean, she went full-blown medieval on me.
她直接就朝我撲過來了 很生猛的
I had to buckle in at one point.
我是不得不從了
Oh, God. I want to buckle in.
天啊 我也想從一回呢
I mean, there was just one thing that she said that just threw me, though.
只是她說的一句話驚到我了
Don't worry about it.
算了
What? Dude, you can't say
什麼 夥計 你不能
there's something and then "Don't worry about it."
剛說個頭 然後又來句"算了"吧
What was it?
是什麼
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Postcoital, we're laying in bed. I grab the remote.
事後 我們躺在牀上 我拿過遙控器
Okay? I turn the TV on. I'm flipping through the channel.
我打開電視 換着臺
I end up on an infomercial.
最後開始看專題廣♥告♥片
In the background... there's Mount Rushmore.
背景是拉什莫爾山
And I'm trying to make conversation at this point.
這個時候我開始找話題
It's awkward.
太尷尬了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
And I'm like, "Wow, that's amazing."
我就說"看 好神奇啊"
Right.
好吧
Her rebuttal to this?
她的回應是
"Especially when you realize it's a natural thing."
"而且這還是自然景觀呢"
What? What?
什麼 什麼
Oh, that's not good.
真不太妙
What?
什麼
You mean to tell me
你是想告訴我
that this girl believes that the faces of our four presidents
這女孩相信拉什莫爾山上
showed up on a mountain through the process of...
出現四張總統臉的原因是
natural erosion?
自然腐蝕
Yeah!
是啊
Wind and rain carved out the presidents.
風雨雕刻出了總統臉
Many forms of intelligence, Mack.
智慧有多種形式 麥肯齊
I love wind and rain!
我愛風和雨
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hey, honestly, Mack,
說實話 麥肯齊
this girl is perfect for you, man.
這女孩和你絕配
She's like a match made in heaven.
簡直天生一對
I'm proud of you.
我爲你驕傲
I haven't slept.
我一夜都沒睡
Whitted, where you at?
威特德 你在哪
We got a chain left to finish the mop-up.
就剩一點啦 馬上搞定
All right, just get it done.
好的 快乾完吧
Aye, aye, Papa.
好的 老爹
All right, boys, back to work.
好了 小夥子們 繼續工作
Jesse!
傑西
Yeah, Supe!
在 主管
I'm gonna go scout ahead!
我去前面偵查一下
You got it!
好的
Tree coming down!
樹要倒了
Falling!
倒了
This showcase is gonna burn, baby, burn!
這次展臺的答案就要被猜出來了
Nicole, welcome to the showcase!
妮可 歡迎來到展臺
Zachariah, welcome to the showcase!
撒迦利亞 歡迎來到展臺
Guys, pay close attention to the first showcase,
二位 請格外注意第一個展臺
電影精選列表