(MultiCom jingle)
(多聲道叮噹聲)
(dramatic music)
(戲劇音樂)
(speaking in German)
(說德語)
(dramatic instrumental music)
(戲劇器樂)
[Loudspeaker] Attention, attention.
注意,注意。
Madame Kleitz, 157, Anna Kleitz, report on deck.
克萊茨夫人,157歲,安娜·克萊茨,在甲板上報告。
Anna Kleitz, 157.
安娜·克萊茨,157歲。
Bring her to my cabin.
把她帶到我的小屋。
Yes sir.
是的,先生。
Oh my God, Kurt.
天哪,科特。
There isn't much time.
時間不多了。
What can I do?
我能做什麼?
You can get off this damned boat before it's too late.
你可以在爲時已晚之前離開這條該死的船。
Anna, please, I can't do anything about the others,
安娜,拜託,我對其他人無能爲力,
but I can help you!
但我可以幫你!
Look, no German troops, nobody.
聽着,沒有德軍,沒有人。
I can put you in a dinghy.
我可以把你放在小船上。
On that side of the river are Yugoslav peasants,
河那邊是南斯拉夫的農民,
a few kilometers away, on that side
幾公里外,在那邊
of the river you can be free.
你可以自♥由♥。
Or you'll be in one of our prize
否則你會成爲我們的獎品之一
concentration camps by dawn tomorrow.
明天黎明前集中營。
You've got to think of yourself now.
你現在得爲自己着想。
Where would I go?
我要去哪裏?
I'm part of a family, Kurt, and I
我是家庭的一員,科特,我
don't even know where they are.
甚至不知道他們在哪裏。
Where are they?
他們在哪裏?
We were shipped out of Vienna,
我們被運出維也納,
all in different directions, like cattle.
像牛一樣向不同的方向移♥動♥。
Maybe Mama and Papa are in this same camp.
也許媽媽和爸爸在同一個營地。
If they are, they need me, I have to find out!
如果他們是,他們需要我,我必須找到答案!
Anna, listen to me, we grew up together, Anna!
安娜,聽我說,我們一起長大的,安娜!
We've been much more than friends.
我們不僅僅是朋友。
Anna, please, if I can't help you now,
安娜,拜託,如果我現在幫不了你,
then you're finished, along with the others.
那你和其他人都完了。
(guns firing rapidly)
(槍聲很快)
(boat siren wailing)
(汽笛聲)
(guns firing rapidly)
(槍聲很快)
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(guns firing rapidly)
(槍聲很快)
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(guns firing rapidly)
(槍聲很快)
(metal groaning)
(金屬呻♥吟♥)
(guns firing rapidly)
(槍聲很快)
[Braka] Marko, let's go!
[布拉卡]馬爾科,我們走!
(guns firing in background)
(槍聲背景)
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(clanking)
(叮噹聲)
(slow, somber music)
(緩慢、陰沉的音樂)
Kurt!
庫爾特!
(guns firing)
(槍聲)
Cease fire!
停火!
Search below for guns!
在下面找槍!
Kurt, Kurt! Here!
科特,科特!在這裏!
(slow, somber music)
(緩慢、陰沉的音樂)
God bless you, thank you!
上帝保佑你,謝謝!
You saved our lives!
你救了我們的命!
There's no guns here, Braka,
這裏沒有槍,布拉卡,
it's just a cattle boat full of hostages.
只是一艘滿載人♥質♥的牛船。
We'll take them to Romska, or leave them here.
我們帶他們去羅姆斯卡,或者把他們留在這裏。
We can't leave them here!
我們不能把他們留在這裏!
Let's go.
我們走吧。
Least we can get them something to eat in Romska.
至少我們能在羅姆斯卡給他們弄點喫的。
What if the Germans go through there?
如果德國人經過那裏怎麼辦?
We've already got the Germans on our ass!
我們已經有德國人了!
Right.
是的。
There's nothing down there, no guns,
下面什麼都沒有,沒有槍,
no ammunition, nothing!
沒有彈♥藥♥,什麼都沒有!
Alright, let's go.
好了,我們走。
(dramatic music)
(戲劇音樂)
Hey lady, I want to talk to you!
嘿,女士,我想和你談談!
You in the brown coat!
你穿着棕色外套!
Wanna talk to you.
想和你談談。
What do you want?
你想要什麼?
I want to know why you're trying
我想知道你爲什麼要這麼做
to help that German captain.
去幫助那個德國船長。
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什麼。
I saw you!
我看見你了!
What's the difference?
有什麼區別?
The difference is, around here we shoot people
不同的是,我們在這附近開槍殺人
for trying to help German captains.
爲了幫助德國船長。
He's not German, he's Austrian.
他不是德國人,他是奧地利人。
It's the same uniform, honey.
是一樣的制♥服♥,親愛的。
We grew up together.
我們一起長大的。
Oh, you must have been the greatest of friends.
哦,你一定是最好的朋友。
Where'd you think he was taking you to, the movies?
你以爲他要帶你去哪裏看電影?
He was trying to save me.
他想救我。
Uhhuh, yeah.
啊哈,是的。
Well, are you going to shoot me?
你要開槍打我嗎?
No, I'm not gonna even touch you.
不,我不會碰你的。
You can save it for your German buddies.
你可以把它留給你的德國朋友。
(dramatic instrumental music)
(戲劇器樂)
Got enough food?
有足夠的食物嗎?
[Town Citizen] Sure, Commander.
當然,指揮官。
Enough for all of us?
夠我們所有人喫嗎?
Well, it's only just simple peasant food,
只是簡單的農家菜,
but it's better than a concentration camp.
但總比集中營好。
That's for sure.
那是肯定的。
Where'd you pick 'em up?
你在哪兒撿的?
And what in God's name are you gonna do with 'em anyway?
你到底要拿他們怎麼辦?
We'll think of something, bed 'em down.
我們會想辦法,讓他們安靜下來。
See you tomorrow.
明天見。
(chain clanking)
(鏈子叮噹作響)
(calm music)
(平靜的音樂)
Well, a little Austrian.
嗯,有點奧地利風味。
Not used to working with your hands, are you?
你不習慣用手工作,是嗎?
Never had to.
從來沒必要。
Is that a crime?
那是犯罪嗎?
You're doing alright, little Austrian.
你做得很好,小奧地利人。
I can manage.
我能應付。
(calm music)
(平靜的音樂)
[Sele] Hey, big brother!
嘿,大哥!
Now what are you doing up here, kid?
孩子,你在上面幹什麼?
I thought I told you, huh?
我以爲我告訴過你了?
I won't stand guard all the time.
我不會一直站崗的。
I'm going with you.
我和你一起去。
What are you gonna do with that thing?
你要拿那東西做什麼?
I can fight with it.
我可以和它戰鬥。
That'll backfire and blow your head off!
那會適得其反,把你的頭炸飛!
You're too sick, you can't come with us.
你病得太重了,不能和我們一起去。
Marko, please.
馬爾科,求你了。
Listen, you remember in school,
聽着,你記得在學校,
we even threw you off the soccer team
我們甚至把你踢出了足球隊
because of that cough of yours,
因爲你的咳嗽,
now just do what I say!
現在照我說的做!
Stand guard, okay?
站崗,好嗎?
Marko, listen to me, I want to fight.
馬爾科,聽我說,我要戰鬥。
I just got word, the Germans know you're a partisan leader.
我剛得到消息,德國人知道你是黨派領袖。
They'll come after me, too.
他們也會追我的。
Okay, you're coming with us.
好吧,你跟我們一起去。