(雷恩家)
我們現在不便接聽電♥話♥
Sorry, we can't come to the phone right now.
請留言 我們稍後將回電
If you leave a message we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
謝謝
Thanks.
梅米 我是傑克
Hi, Mamie. It's Jack.
我們會按原計劃離開倫敦
We're going to leave London as planned,
我們會搭計程車回家
but we'll take a cab from the airport,
不用開車來接我們了
so nobody has to bother to drive in and pick us up.
- 我們需要買♥♥點東西… - 八
- We need a light shop done. - Eight.
在家裏放一些東西 牛奶 雞蛋 麪包
A few things to have in the house, milk, eggs, bread.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七…
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven…
凱薩琳想知道你可否去拿那些乾洗好了的衣服
Catherine wants to know if you can pick up the dry cleaning.
那個已經是你的了 你什麼都有了
You already own that. You own everything.
我必須再蓋一間飯店 我們之前來不及購物
We didn't get that before we left.
我們把莎莉的 金魚忘到九霄雲外了
And listen, we completely forgot about Sally's goldfish.
假使它們還活着…
If by some miracle they're still alive,
請你幫忙放飼料及換水
will you feed them and change the water, and…
讓媽媽替我走一步
Mom will make my move, honey.
若已經死了
And if they're not, will you go to the store
看你能不能到商店 買♥♥到差不多的魚?
and see if you can find a couple that are sort of the same size?
一會見
Okay, we'll see you soon. Bye.
- 一 二 三 四… - 怎麼了?
- One, two, three, four… - What's happening?
…五 六!真棒
…five, six!Yes!
不
Oh, no.
耶
Yay!
又一間飯店?
Another hotel?
他一共… 欠你多少?
What does… What does he owe you?
你欠我1100英鎊
You owe me £1,100.
我沒錢了 你贏了
I haven't got it. You win.
- 我出局了 - 這小女孩真有錢
- I'm out. - This girl is rich.
我想去睡覺了
I want to go to sleep.
晚安 先生
Good evening, sir.
什麼事?
Yes?
這些可以嗎?
Will these do?
好 送進來吧
Yeah. Bring them in.
一定是我太太要的
My wife, I guess.
蠟燭 香檳…
Candles, champagne…
親愛的
Oh, honey.
抱歉我沒想到這個
I'm sorry, I didn't think of this.
我們當中有一個想到就行
That's all right. Only one of us had to.
她睡了嗎?
Is she asleep?
講稿準備好了嗎?
What about your speech?
到時再即興發揮吧
I'll wing it.
你確定?
You sure?
我們都非常關注着
We have all watched, I think, with a sense of awe,
在莫斯科和各個聯邦國家
the protean events which have taken place
所發生的一連串事件
in Moscow and the Republics
這些事件所引發的巨大變化
and the enormous changes resulting from these events.
在當前不穩定的政♥治♥氣候下
In this volatile climate, then,
我的結論是 關於蘇聯艦隊未來的
I must conclude that we can only speculate
發展與部署 我們僅能限於推測
on the future of Soviet fleet development and deployment.
我想感謝皇家 海軍官校的理事
I would like to thank the trustees of the Royal Naval Academy
熱情地邀約 今天到此與諸位共度
for their very kind invitation to be here with you today.
他很欣賞你 莎莉 他不能表現出來
He's impressed, Sally. He just can't show it.
他是個職業衛兵
He's a professional soldier.
他不能被任何事幹擾
It's his job not to be distracted.
走吧 我們去接爸爸
Come on. We've got to go meet Daddy.
你很了不起
I'm impressed.
- 找到了嗎?- 嗯
- Find it on the map there?- Uh-huh.
- 好 - 我們在這兒
- Good. - We're right here.
到了前面的街再向左轉
And when we get to the street there, we turn left…
不 右邊 對 向右
No, right. Yeah, right.
- 確定嗎?- 對 向右轉
- You sure?- Turn right, yes.
那就向右轉 跟着你的地圖走
Okay, we're going to turn right. I'm following your map.
沒問題
Okay, okay, all right.
你要多加小心 小子 行動要快又準
You mind your bottom, Paddy-boy. Move sure and fast.
你不是說過了嗎?
You told me that, didn't you?
我再叮嚀一遍
So I'm telling you again.
這次任務絕對非比尋常
This won't be like anything you've ever done before, little brother.
目標現在離開王宮
Target leaving the palace now.
好
Right.
大夥打起精神 他們來了
Stay awake, lads. Here they come.
這裏行嗎?
Okay right here?
好看嗎?
That good?
再近點?
Any more?Little more?
好
Okay.
爸爸在那兒
There's Daddy.
去!
Go!
趴下!趴下
Down!Get down!
準備好了
Ready!
快臥倒!
Get down!
快
Come on!
快趴下
Get down. Keep her down!
出來
Get out of the car!
趕快
Come on!
出來
Get out!
把門打開
Open the fucking door!
開門
Open it!
傑克
Jack!
開門 不然我就炸開
Open it, or I'll blow it off!
我們走
Come on, let's go!
快開
Go!Go!Go!
帕迪?
Paddy?
停下!放下武器
Stop!Army!Drop it!
救救他
Help the boy.
他已經死了
No, he's had it.
寶貝 你待在這別動
It's all right, sweetie. I want you to stay here.
馬上就沒事了
Everything's going to be okay.
- 請往後站 - 退後 太太
- Stand back, please. - Stand back, ma'am.
那是我丈夫
That's my husband.
我是醫生 我要去救治他
I'm a doctor. I'm going to treat him.
天哪!傑克
Oh, Jesus, Jack!
你當時怎麼想的?
What were you thinking of?
我要讓你躺平 好嗎?
I'm going to set you down, okay?
保持清醒
Stay with me, Jack.
聽到嗎?振作點
You hear me?Stay with me.
傑克?
Jack?
傑克 振作點
Jack, stay with me.
人們對今天所發生的…
The feeling here today is one of outrage
針對王室的恐怖攻擊 感到莫名的憤慨
over this unprecedented terrorist attack on the royal family.
至今沒有任何組織 宣稱對此事負責
And while no group has yet claimed credit,
根據目前種種猜測 愛爾蘭共和軍涉有重嫌
there is, among many here, speculation already of Irish Republican Army involvement.
據目擊者證實
According to eyewitness accounts,
皇后的表弟 威廉霍姆斯公爵
Lord William Holmes, the Queen Mother's cousin
和北愛爾蘭國務大臣
and Minister of State for Northern Ireland,
及其隨行的妻兒得以倖免於難
along with his wife and son, would have most certainly been killed
全因這位美國遊客的仗義相助 他是約翰·派翠克雷恩
were it not for the heroic efforts of this man, John Patrick Ryan,
刺殺行動因他而告吹
the American tourist who broke up the assassination attempt.
(中♥央♥情報局總部)(維吉尼亞州蘭利市)
他是一位作家
An author and professor
(僅供閱讀)(不許復♥制♥)
也是美國海軍官校的教授
at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland,
雷恩是前海軍中尉
Ryan is a former Marine lieutenant.
他在槍戰中受傷
Wounded in the exchange of gunfire,
目前正在倫敦一家醫院 接受警方的監護
he is listed in guarded condition at an undisclosed London hospital.
我是黛博拉韋斯頓 CNN新聞記者 倫敦報導
This is Deborah Weston, CNN news, London.
對不起
I'm sorry.
沒關係
It's all right.
你還活着 所以我原諒你
You're alive. I forgive you.
不然…
Otherwise…
小南瓜
Hey, Pumpkin.
我愛你
電影精選列表