佩姬·蘇要出嫁
查理 來點幸運餅吧
Here, Charlie. More fortune cookies.
祝你狗屎運 謝謝 什麼
Good luck! Thanks! What?
下星期我們將開賣♥♥ 三洋遙控錄像機 只要299美元
Next week, we'll be selling Sanyo remote control VCRs for $299!
2015年10月18日
看 是老爸 哦 不 我要打爛它們
Look, it's Dad! Oh, no! I'll go broke!
以1299美元的價格賣♥♥掉三菱大屏幕電視機
To give away Mitsubishi giant-screen television sets for $1,299!
哦 不
Oh, no!
我們不會賣♥♥掉微波爐 攝像機 烤箱...
We won't be undersold on microwaves, videorecorders, ovens...
媽媽 你不看啊 給我把它關了
Mom, you're not looking. Please turn that off.
媽媽 你準備什麼時候不再 和爸爸冷戰了
Mom, when are you going to stop being mad at Dad?
我的意思是 你準備怎麼 考慮我的感受
I mean, how do you think that makes me feel?
我和你♥爸♥爸的問題 還沒有最後決定
I have certain unresolved feelings about your father.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
而且我討厭那些廣♥告♥ 好吧 當我沒說
And I hate those commercials. All right, forget it.
我們沒時間討論別人
We don't have time for another heart-to-heart.
來吧 你得先穿上衣服
Come on. You have to get dressed.
我希望你能懂 這簡直就是對我的羞辱...
I want you to understand it's insulting...
小心你的頭髮
Watch your hair.
...賓博爲了那個騷貨離開了我
...for him to go from me to that bimbo.
你認爲他真的愛珍妮特嗎
Do you think he really loves Janet?
也許他砸開的幸運餅實在太多了
Maybe he's just smashed too many fortune cookies!
媽媽 饒了我吧 他不來參加聚會也全是因爲你
Mom, give me a break! He's missing the reunion because of you.
你知道他是想去的
You know he's dying to go.
這樣至少我們不會覺得痛苦
At least we won't both have a miserable time.
讓我看看
Let me see.
你覺得咋樣
What do you think?
你真有眼光
You are a very hip chick!
天哪 你看起來就像 從《生活》雜♥志♥上下來的一樣
God, you look like you've stepped right out of Life magazine!
我不知道
I don't know.
如果沒人穿成這樣怎麼辦
What if nobody else there is dressed like this?
怎麼
So?
我都不想去了 媽媽
I don't think I wanna go. Mom.
每個人都會說"好吧 嘿 瘋狂查理在哪裏"
Everybody's just gonna say, "Well, hey, where's Crazy Charlie?"
有很多人分居和離婚了
Lots of people are separated and divorced.
可是他們並不是和 這個城市裏最窮的傢伙分手
Not from the guy with the lowest prices in town.
我覺得這件衣服有點搞笑 我真想換一套
I feel ridiculous in this dress! I'd like to change.
你怎麼這麼緊張呢 咋地啦
Why are you so nervous? What's the matter?
聚會就是差不多年紀的人 在一起做點逗樂的事情
Reunions do funny things to people at this age.
嗨 佩姬·蘇 貝絲 嗨
Hi, Peggy Sue! Beth! Hi.
你好 麥迪
Hi, Maddy.
你怎麼樣
How are you?
你們兩個看起來 就像那個肥皂廣♥告♥一樣
You two look just like that soap commercial.
"哪一個是媽媽""哪一個是女兒"
"Which one's the mother?" "And which one's the daughter?"
你還真把聚會當回事 一股從過去穿越而來的情趣
You took this seriously. You're a real blast from the past!
額 這是貝絲的主意
It was Beth's idea.
我希望我有這根弦...還有這種身材
I wish I had the nerve. And the figure.
嗨 嗨 佩姬·蘇·鮑戴爾
Hi. Hi! Peggy Sue Bodell?
是的 媽媽
All right. Mom?
貝絲的男朋友是樂隊的成員
Beth's boyfriend is with the band.
一定是祖傳的 蝦米意思
Must run in the family. What does?
你和你的媽媽 貌似都愛上了玩音樂的
You and your mother. You both seem to fall for musicians.
媽媽 快看
Mom, look!
哦 天哪
Oh, God!
好吧 來 瞧
It's okay. Come on. Look!
你爲什麼不找一個桌子 我們待會來看你
Why don't you find a table? We'll see you in a little while.
好的
Sure.
天哪 媽 這照片太棒了 來吧 讓我們找個桌子
God, Mom, that picture's great! Come on, let's get a table.
這裏行嗎 可以
Is this good? Fine.
我馬上回來 你沒問題吧 沒問題
I'll be right back. You be all right? Sure.
謝謝 接下來爲大家送上 一小段歌♥曲串燒
Thank you. We're gonna do a little medley for you now.
來 擺一個和你照片裏一樣的姿勢 什麼
Come on, pose like your picture. What?
嗨 你喜歡嗎
Hi, do you like it?
我想每個人都有一塊金勞力士 但我有一塊白金的
I figured as everyone has a gold Rolex, I'd have one made in platinum.
真是一個好主意 你怎麼樣
What a wonderful idea! How are you?
我很好 你有幾個孩子了
I'm fine. How many children do you have?
我還沒有 你沒有 我以爲你...
I don't have any. You don't? I thought you did.
真沒有 你有幾個 我有四個
No. How many do you have? I have four.
四個[豬] 對啊 四個
Four? Four, yeah.
我真爲你感到"高興"
I'm so happy for you.
我非常愛他們 佩姬·蘇現在在幹嘛
I love them so much. How's Peggy Sue doing?
自從他們分手後就一片混亂
She was a mess, right after they separated.
不過我覺得她已經挺過來了 看上去還不錯
But I think she's coming out of it. Seems to be friendly now.
我很欣慰
I'm so glad.
當你討厭一個人的時候事情反而變得簡單了
Sometimes it's easier when you hate them.
公主 跳個舞嗎 沃爾特
How about a little dance, princess? Walter!
你怎麼樣 挺好
How are you? Good.
見到你真高興 回頭見 哦
Nice to see you. I'll see you later. Yeah.
難道你不是佩姬·蘇·凱爾切
Aren't you Peggy Sue Kelcher?
我曾經是 理查德·諾維克
I was once. Richard Norvik?
我居然沒認出你來
I didn't recognise you!
你看上去真棒 一點也沒變
You look terrific. You look exactly the same.
真是不可思議 我只是今天才穿成這樣 你懂的
I feel ridiculous! I only did this for tonight, you know.
很萌啊 謝謝
It's adorable. Thank you.
佩姬·蘇·凱爾切 這是我的妻子莎倫
Peggy Sue Kelcher, this is my wife, Sharon.
很高興見到你 爲什麼不坐下來 謝謝
How nice to meet you. Why don't you sit? Thank you.
我現在叫佩姬 佩姬·鮑戴爾
But call me Peggy. Peggy Bodell now.
那麼 查理呢
So, where's Charlie?
大約一年前我在電視裏...
I was in town about a year ago and I turn on the television...
...看到過瘋狂查理
...and I see Crazy Charlie.
讓我感覺十分喜感
It really made me laugh.
查理今晚不會來
Charlie won't be here tonight.
其實 我們正在考慮離婚 真不好意思
We're getting divorced, actually. I'm sorry to hear that.
諾維克先生
Mr. Norvik!
理查德 道·斯內爾 梅里爾·林奇
Richard. Doug Snell, Merrill Lynch.
我在《商業週刊》上看到克代斯公♥司♥的生意 恭喜恭喜
I read about that Codex deal in Business Week. Congratulations!
同喜同喜
Thank you very much.
佩姬 你怎麼樣 查理呢 嘿 特里
Peggy, how are you? How's Charlie? Hey, Terry!
謝謝你 道格 非常感謝 給我打電♥話♥
Thank you, Doug, thank you very much. Call me.
馬德琳·赫頓和亞瑟·內格爾 高中時就在一起
Madeline Hutton and Arthur Nagle were high school sweethearts.
畢業後結婚 現在還在一起
Married right after graduation, they're still together.
麥迪 亞瑟 你們對錯過性解放運動有何感想
Maddy. Arthur. How does it feel to have missed the sexual revolution?
啊 這算什麼問題
What? What kind of question is that?
這和聚會有毛關係啊 德洛利斯
That doesn't have anything to do with the reunion, Delores!
放輕鬆 喵星人
Take it easy, kitten.
歡迎加入單身狗的行列 我不知道你是怎麼做到的
Welcome to the singles scene. I don't know how you do it.
我從來沒有和別人約會過 除了查理
I've never even dated anybody but Charlie.
這並不是說不好 真的
It's not that bad, really.
你只要把男人看成是房♥子 或者是賺錢的買♥♥賣♥♥
You just have to think of men like houses, and trade upward.
我一直以爲你和查理的婚姻相當成功
I always thought that you and Charlie had a really great marriage.
我認爲我們是這樣
I think we did.
我們結婚的時候太年輕...
We just got married too young...
...之後總是互相埋怨 所有的好事情我們都錯過了
...and ended up blaming each other for all the things we missed.
於是 他開始有了外遇 而你開始越來越黃臉婆
So he started having affairs and you started getting depressed?
你其實應該早點離開這個地方 像我一樣
You just should have left here years ago, like I did.
也不算太糟糕
It's not so bad.
我有兩個很好的孩子 我有我自己的生意
I've got two great kids. I've got my own business.
不過 如果我當時知道我現在這個樣子...
Still, if I knew then what I know now...
...我會選擇走不一樣的路
...l'd do a lot of things differently.
你那該死的電腦弄得我連工作都沒了
Your damn computers put me out of business.
你說得對 他喝醉了
You're right. He's drunk.
你是土豪 而我就是一個該死的BUG
You're a billionaire and I'm a goddamn failure.
不是吧 麪包店做做挺好啊
No, the bakery's doing very well.
是你管理的 是我自己的
Do you manage it? I own it.
我記得那件衣服
I remember that dress.
羅莎莉
Rosalie?
哦 不 我還記得那個掛件
Oh, no. I remember that locket, too.
你太令人激動了 我想整個學校的人都注意到你了
You were so excited! I think you showed it to the whole school.
你的腦力真是太弓雖了
You have an incredible memory.
真漂亮 可以打開嗎 當然
It's beautiful. Does it open? Yes.
他們是我的孩子 太可愛了
These are my children. They're so cute!
電影精選列表