你知道嗎 我得走了
Oh, you know what? I actually have to go
不然我的朋友塔米會很生氣的
'cause my friend Tammy's going to be really mad.
但你有我的電♥話♥號♥碼
But, you have my number.
-是的 丹 -丹妮爾
- Yeah, it's Da... - Danielle.
丹妮爾 沒錯 也許下次由你來買♥♥單
Danielle, right. Yeah, maybe next time, you can buy the drinks.
再說吧
Oh, we'll see.
-見到你很高興 -我也是
- It was good to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
剛剛那是誰 你們什麼時候開始聊上的
Who the hell was that? And when did you start talking?
我就坐在你旁邊
'Cause I was sitting right next to you
突然你就不見了
and then, pfft, you were gone.
我偷偷溜掉的
I'm sneaky.
你們倆太聊得來了 親愛的
You all were engaged, honey,
聊個不停
just jabbering on and on,
我根本沒法插話
couldn't get a word in edgewise.
你嗎 想都別想
You? Never.
他看上去不錯 挺迷人的
He seemed nice. Well, charming.
但還是那句話 迷人也可能是騙人
But then again, charming can be deceiving
不過 也許你更瞭解
so, but maybe you know better,
因爲你跟他那麼聊得來
'cause you were so engaged with him.
他是這樣的人嗎 你要和他約會嗎
Was he? You all going to date?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know,
他看上去是一個典型的洛杉磯人
he just seemed like a typical LA guy, you know?
而且我不確定我現在
And besides, I don't know if I'm ready for anything
有沒有準備好
at the moment.
是 我能理解你
Yeah, I feel you on that.
你的確剛從之前的事情裏走出來
I mean, you did just get out of something.
儘管那已經是6個月之前的事了
Although, that was like six months ago, so.
-你還算着日子呢 -既然我已經說出口了
- Oh, you're counting? - I mean, now that I say it out loud,
也許是時候告別過去尋找新生活了
maybe it's time you get out there and explore?
-好吧 -但我還是要說
- Okay. - But then, again, I mean,
一個人可以更加自♥由♥
being on your own can just be so liberating.
-對 沒錯 -你懂我意思吧
- Yes, it can be. - You know, ya feel me?
我懂你
I do feel you.
一起打一輛優步嗎
So we're splitting this Uber?
不了 我要去我朋友朱莉婭的家裏
Oh, no, actually, I'm staying at my friend
就在拐角處 因爲優步很貴
Julia's around the corner, 'cause Ubers add up.
你之前說過 好吧
Oh, yeah. You did say that, okay, well,
很高興見到你
good to see you, great to see you.
見到你好開心
Ooh, it was so good seeing you.
回頭見
See you soon.
我玩得很開心
Yes, I had so much fun.
我也是 注意安全
I did, too. Get home safe.
到家給我發短♥信♥
Text me when you get home.
會的
I will.
-天啊 -丹妮 丹妮爾
- God. - Dani, Danielle,
你錢包落下了
you forgot your purse.
我的天 太抱歉
Oh my God, I am so sorry.
沒事
Yeah.
謝謝你
Thank you.
你♥他♥媽♥打到了我的心臟上
Yeah, you punched me in the fucking heart.
7個月後
戀愛
恐
懼
症
星期四
實際上各方面都很好
Really good on all levels, actually...
你知道嗎
You know?
比如我們第一次交談時
Like, the first time we had real talk
我們很快就能說到一起
we quickly communicated...
-這真的很棒 -對了 很抱歉
- and it was amazing! - Oh yeah, I'm so sorry
新年讓你這麼煩
about New Year's that was so annoying.
-不 不 沒關係 -但確實很煩
- No, no, no, it's okay. - Yeah, but it was annoying.
別說了 我們在交流上毫無障礙
Stop, I just said we killed it communicating.
好吧
All right.
很明顯 我們在一起會變成傻子
And clearly we can be dorks around each other, so.
我不明白你在說什麼
I don't know what you're talking about.
我們還有種感應 比如你可以馬上
Plus we have this thing where it's like you can instantly
-知道我不舒服 -知道你不舒服
- tell when I'm feeling off. - Tell when you're off.
-停 -停
- Stop. - Stop.
-停 你個笨蛋 -停 你個笨蛋
- Stop it, you dork! - Stop it, you dork, ooh!
天哪 還是算了吧
God, you know what? Just forget it.
算了吧 算了吧
Forget it, forget it.
我在開玩笑
I'm kidding.
但是呢
But see?
老實說 我會這麼做
Well, to be fair the only reason why I could do that
只是因爲你之前提過幾次
was because you brought that up a couple times.
-太噁心了 -不 這不噁心
- That's so gross. - No, it's not gross.
-就是很噁心 你討厭這樣 -我沒有
- I know it is. You hate it. - No, it's not.
我不討厭 我覺得很甜蜜
I don't hate it, it's sweet.
很甜蜜
It's sweet.
好吧 那樣的話
Okay, well, in that case.
招糕
Ruhro.
不準說招糕
No, no ruhros.
我媽媽這週末要進城
My mom's coming into town this weekend
我跟她說過街角的那個早餐店
and I told her about that breakfast place around the corner.
早餐角 什麼是 什麼是角
Breakfast nook, what do... what is a nook?
大家都這麼說 到底是什麼
They were always using that, what is that?
我們要 我們要週日早上10點
So, we're going to, we're going to that place
去那個地方
at like 10 on Sunday morning...
喫早餐
...for breakfast.
我想既然它就在附近
And I figured since it's right there
也許你可以過來找我們
that maybe you could come meet us?
不 看見了嗎
Nope, see?
你沒用那個說法是對的
You were right not to use it.
因爲它們看上去就是大房♥間裏
'Cause it just seems like an adjacent small room
相鄰的小房♥間
from a larger room.
達米安 你能和我們見一面嗎
Damien, can you meet up with us?
我得把艾倫送到機場
I got to take Alan to the airport.
你之前說他的航♥班♥在9點
Okay, well, you said his flight was at nine,
所以你至少得在8點前把他送到
so you have to drop him off by eight at least, so--
那裏有一頭大象
Wow, we got an elephant over here.
所以
So.
記憶真好 看出來了
Memory-wise, obviously.
達米安
Damien.
記憶真好
Memory-wise.
天啊 別這樣
Oh my, come on!
你能想象我那天早上的感受嗎
Can you see how I feel that morning?
能
Yeah.
好吧 對不起 我不是有意要
Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to
-逼你的 -沒有 沒有 沒有
- push it. - No, no, no.
我只是想讓我愛的兩個人見一面
I just wanted the two people I love to meet.
你明白嗎
You know?
我愛你
I love you.
咳 咳
Cough, cough.
他媽的
Fuck.
達米安 我沒想到會是這樣 在這個時候
Look Damien, I didn't expect this, and at this point
我真心覺得該做某些事了
I really feel like something needs to be done
因爲我開始享受這樣了
because I am starting to feel nice,
我見到你會很高興
I get excited to see you, and--
任何時候你給我發短♥信♥
And I get that little jolt in my stomach
我都會很激動
whenever you text me.
就像高中的時候一樣
And it feels like high school again.
我從沒想過還會像高中一樣
And I wasn't expecting to feel like high school again.
我們約會多長時間了
How long have we been dating?
-7個月 -3個月
- Seven months. - Three months.
-7個月 -7個月 很好
- Seven months. - Seven months, great.
把你的手放下
Put your fucking hand down.
聽着 你 你很好
Look, you're-- you're great,
我們在一起也很好
and we are great.
比如我們之間的感應 我們之間的交流
Like the fucking connection, the fucking communication,
所有一切 都很好
the fucking, it's all great.
沒什麼想說的嗎
Nothing?
電影精選列表