Who are you?
你是誰
西班牙 加的斯 [西班牙港口城市]
What is this?
怎麼回事
Your Majesty, caught him up in a fishing net. A fishing net.
陛下 我們用漁網撈起了他 漁網
Sire, he's been telling stories. Stories that...
大人 他有許多故事 那些故事...
We believe he's found a...
我們相信他找到了
Ponce de Leon.
龐塞·德萊昂[西班牙探險家]
Says he found Ponce de Leon's ship.
他說他找到了龐塞·德萊昂的船
Or sailed on it. No, I told you,
還乘那船出海過 不 我告訴過你
Ponce de Leon died 200 years ago.
龐塞·德萊昂死了兩百多年了
Aye, but he died searching for something, didn't he?
沒錯 可他終其一生在尋找什麼吧
The Fountain of Youth.
不老泉
How soon can you sail?
你何時能啓航
With the tide.
潮起之時
Over here! Lucky heather!
看一看瞧一瞧 幸運草
英國 倫敦
Pirate swords! Pirate swords!
都來買♥♥我的海盜佩劍
Pirate's execution today. Watch him swing!
今日處決海盜 快去看吶
Pirate puppets!
海盜玩偶
Take that, you!
接招吧 小子
Hurry, Papa, or we'll miss the hanging!
快點 爸爸 要不就趕不及看絞刑了
It's not a hanging, dear, it's a trial.
那不是絞刑 寶貝 那是審判
The hanging comes this afternoon.
下午纔行刑呢
Pirate hanging today!
今日處決海盜
Come on. Up you get.
快點 起來
Move along, pirate.
快走 海盜
Or should I say, "Captain Pirate"?
是不是該叫你 "海盜船長"
Come on. Come on! Up you go.
快點 快走
Quiet! Order!
安靜 肅靜
Quiet!
安靜
Now appearing before the court,
傳喚臭名昭著
the notorious and infamous pirate, pillager,
聲名狼藉的海盜 劫掠者
and highwayman... Quiet!
匪徒 安靜
Captain Jack Sparrow!
傑克·史派羅船長上庭...
I told you, the name's Gibbs! Joshamee Gibbs!
我說過了 我叫吉布斯 約什米·吉布斯
How many times... Hear ye, hear ye!
我還要說多少... 注意
Presiding over these trials,
全體起立 有請主持本次庭審
all rise and attend, the Right Honorable Justice Smith!
尊敬的史密斯法官大人
My dear sir.
大人
Quiet!
安靜
Now...
現在
what do we have here?
是什麼情況...
Jack?
傑克
Shut up!
閉嘴
I don't recognize him.
我不認識他
Not necessary. You were saying?
沒這必要 你剛說什麼
Jack Sparrow is not my name.
我不是傑克·史派羅
My name is Joshamee Gibbs.
我是約什米·吉布斯
Is that so?
是嗎
It says Jack Sparrow here. I told 'em.
上面寫着你是傑克·史派羅 我說過了
I'm not Jack Sparrow,
我不叫傑克·史派羅
who I would be happy to identify to the court
但我很樂意向庭上指認他
if it would help my case.
要是這能證明我的清白
I think that would be a poor defense,
我認爲這辯護並不高明
unless you want to be bludgeoned again like a harp seal.
除非你還想像頭蠢海豹一樣被打一下
The prisoner claims of being innocent
囚犯辯稱自己不是傑克·史派羅
to being Jack Sparrow. How do you find?
你們陪審團以爲如何
No trial? But aren't we here to examine the evidence...
沒有庭審 可我們是來檢驗證據...
Foreman, your finding. Guilty?
團長 告訴我你的結論 有罪嗎
Guilty verdict means he'll hang.
有罪裁斷將處以絞刑
Hang him! String him up!
吊死他 把他吊起來
Guilty? That's not fair!
有罪吧 這不公平
Shut it.
閉嘴
Joshamee Gibbs, the crime of which you've been found guilty of
約什米·吉布斯 由於你並非傑克·史派羅
is being innocent of being Jack Sparrow.
所以你沒有犯下他的罪行
I hereby commute your sentence,
因此本庭赦免你的死刑
and order that you be imprisoned for the remainder
宣判你將被處以徒刑
of your miserable, moribund, mutton chopped life.
在監獄裏度過你那行屍走肉般的悲慘餘生
What?! Hang him!
什麼 吊死他
Hang him! There.
吊死他 閉庭
Balderdash! String him up! Hang him high!
胡說八道 吊死他 把他吊起來
Means shall be arranged to transport this prisoner
法庭將安排將囚犯押至
to the Tower of London.
倫敦塔
Thanks very much.
非常感謝
Ta.
拜拜
Come on. Get up there.
快點 給我上去
Get up!
上去
Hell's teeth. Now we're both headed for prison.
真見鬼 這下咱們倆都得進去了
Not to worry. I've paid off the driver.
別擔心 我買♥♥通了車伕
Ten minutes, we'll be outside London Town, horses waiting.
用不了十分鐘 咱們就出了倫敦城 有馬等着
Tonight, we make the coast.
今晚 我們就能到海邊
Then it's just a matter of finding a ship.
再然後就是弄艘船的問題了
All part of the plan, yes? Exactly.
這都計劃好了嗎 沒錯
I arrived in London Town just this morning
我今早剛到倫敦城
to rescue one Joshamee
來救和絞刑架有個約會的
Gibbs from one appointment with the gallows.
名叫約什米·吉布斯的傢伙
Seeing as how you're still alive,
鑑於你目前還活得好好的
I'd say it's all been very successful thus far.
我認爲目前爲止還挺成功
What happened to you, Gibbs?
你怎麼了 吉布斯
I thought you were employed elsewhere or otherwise engaged.
我以爲你出海了或是在忙別的
Aye. But I always listened
沒錯 可我一直在
like a thief for news of the Black Pearl.
打探黑珍珠號♥的消息
Nobody's seen where she might next make port.
誰也不知道她會停靠在何處
Then, I hear a rumor:
後來 我聽到流言
Jack Sparrow's in London with a ship and looking for a crew.
傑克·史派羅在倫敦找了條船 在招募水手
Am not. But that's what I heard.
纔怪 可我是這麼聽說
Fact is, you're signing up men tonight.
說你今晚就在
Pub called The Captain's Daughter.
"船長之女"酒吧招人
Am not! Well, I thought it a bit odd,
纔怪 我是覺得有點奇怪
but then, you've never been the most predictable of sorts.
不過話說回來 你做事總是這麼不靠譜
Tell me something.
跟我好好說說
There is another Jack Sparrow out there sullying my good name?
這兒還有個叫傑克·史派羅的傢伙冒充我的大名
An impostor. Indeed.
冒名的騙子 沒錯
But... an impostor with a ship.
不過 人家有船
And in need of a crew.
還有水手
Which, as fate would have it, so am I.
這些 蒼天在上 我也會有
What about you, Jack?
你怎麼樣 傑克
Last I heard, you were hell bent to find the Fountain of Youth.
我上回聽說 你拼了老命要找那不老泉
Any luck?
運氣如何
Circumstances arose and forced a compelling insight
經歷了千辛萬苦後 我頓悟了
regarding discretion and valor.
此行既需要勇氣 也得小心謹慎
Meaning, you gave up. I did not.
那就是說 你放棄了 我沒有
I am just as bent as ever. Hellishly so.
我還是一樣不要命 妥妥的
I shall taste those waters, Master Gibbs. Mark my words.
我一定要嚐嚐那泉水 吉布斯水手長 我把話撂在這兒
Short trip.
真快
All part of the plan, yes?
這也是計劃好的吧
No.
不是
You are Jack Sparrow?
你就是傑克·史派羅嗎
There should be a "Captain" In there somewhere.
你好像漏了"船長"二字
I've heard of you.
我聽過你
And you know who I am.
你一定知道我是誰
Face is familiar. Have I threatened you before?
看起來挺面熟 我是不是恐嚇過你
You are in the presence of George Augustus,
在你面前的是喬治·奧古斯都
Duke of Brunswick Luneburg,
伯倫瑞克 呂納堡公爵
Archtreasurer and Prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire,
神聖羅馬帝國的首要財務官和選帝侯
King of Great Britain and Ireland, and of you.
大不列顛及愛爾蘭的國王 也是你的國王
Doesn't ring a bell. I am informed
還是沒想起來 我聽說
you have come to London to procure a crew for your ship.
你來倫敦是爲了招募水手
Vicious rumor. Not true.
惡毒的流言 假的
Then you lied to me when you told me you were Jack Sparrow.
那你就是在謊稱自己是傑克·史派羅
I am Jack Sparrow, but I'm not here to procure a crew.
我是傑克·史派羅 不過我來不是爲了招水手
電影精選列表