加勒比海盜 黑珍珠的詛咒
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
(讓我們痛飲吧兄弟們)
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
(燒殺搶掠是我們的樂趣)
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
(讓我們痛飲吧兄弟們)
Yo ho, yo ho
喲呼
A pirate's life for me
我是一個海盜
We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
所以我勒索 我偷竊 我毫不在乎
Drink up
乾杯吧朋友
Quiet, missy.
不要唱了小姐
Cursed pirates sail these waters.
這兒常有海盜出沒
You don't want to bring them.
你也不想引他們來吧
Mr. Gibbs, that will do.
夠了 吉布斯
She was singing about pirates.
她在唱海盜的歌♥呢
It's bad luck to be singing about pirates
在這不尋常的濃霧裏
with us mired in this unnatural fog.
唱着海盜的歌♥會給我們帶來厄運的
Mark my words.
記住我的話吧
Consider them marked.
我已經記住了
On your way.
你去幹♥你♥的活吧
Aye, Lieutenant.
是的 上尉
It's bad luck to have a woman on board, too.
帶女人上船總會帶來厄運
Even a miniature one.
即使是這麼小的
I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate.
我覺得如果能遇上海盜的話 也會是一件值得興奮的事
Think again, Miss Swann.
再想想吧 斯旺小姐
Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them.
他們是卑鄙且放蕩的人
I intend that any man who sails under a pirate flag
如果讓我看到他們的旗子
or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves.
或是他們的衣服的話 我會毫不猶豫地給他們應有的懲罰
A short drop and a sudden stop.
讓他們在絞刑架上就這麼一落一停
Lieutenant Norrington, I appreciate your fervor,
諾靈頓上尉 我對此表示感激
but I'm concerned about the effect
不過我對我女兒所產生的影響
this subject will have upon my daughter.
表示擔憂
My apologies, Governor Swann.
對不起 斯旺市長
Actually, I find it all fascinating.
其實我覺得這都挺有趣的
Yes. That's what concerns me.
這就是我所擔心的
Look! A boy! There's a boy in the water!
看!那兒有個男孩在水面上漂着!
Man overboard!
有人落水了
Man the ropes. Fetch a hook.
把繩子放下去 拿鉤子來
Haul him aboard.
把他拉上來
He's still breathing.
他還有呼吸
Mary, Mother of God.
我的天哪!
What happened here?
發生什麼事了?
It's the powder magazine.
摧毀它需要有一定量的武器
Merchant vessels run heavily armed.
商船一般都有很好的武裝
A lot of good it did them.
他們可真客氣
Everyone's thinking it. I'm just saying it.
我只是說出每個人所想的
Pirates.
是海盜!
There's no proof of that. It's probably an accident.
這不可能 一般來說這只是一個意外事故
Rouse the captain immediately.
向船長預警
Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats.
準備全速航行 起航!
Elizabeth, I want you to accompany the boy.
伊麗莎白 我希望你陪着那男孩
He'll be in your charge.
你負責照料他
Take care of him.
好好做
It's okay.
沒事的
My name's Elizabeth Swann.
我叫伊麗莎白 斯旺
Will Turner.
威爾 特納
I'm watching over you, Will.
我會照顧你的
You're a pirate.
你是個海盜!
Has he said anything?
他說什麼了嗎?
His name's William Turner. That's all I found out.
我只知道他叫威爾 特納
Take him below.
把他帶到船艙去
Elizabeth?
伊麗莎白?
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Are you decent?
你穿好衣服了嗎?
Yes.
是的
Yes.
好了
Still abed at this hour?
現在還在睡?
Oh, it's a beautiful day.
美好的一天!
I have a gift for you.
我有一個禮物要送你
Oh, it's beautiful.
太漂亮了
lsn't it?
不是嗎?
May I inquire as to the occasion?
有什麼特別的理由嗎?
Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter?
難道一個父親送給女兒禮物還要什麼理由嗎?
Go on.
去
Actually, I...
事實上....
I hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today.
我希望你能在今天的典禮上穿着它
The ceremony?
典禮?
Captain Norrington's promotion ceremony.
諾靈頓上校的升職典禮
I knew it.
我就知道
Commodore Norrington, as he's about to become.
他將成爲諾靈頓准將
A fine gentleman, don't you think?
一個不錯的紳士 你覺得呢?
He fancies you, you know.
他喜歡你
Elizabeth? How's it coming?
伊麗莎白? 感覺怎麼樣?
It's difficult to say.
很難說
I'm told it's the latest fashion in London.
這是倫敦最流行的款式
Well, women in London must've learnt not to breathe.
那麼倫敦的女人一定不用呼吸
Milord, you have a visitor.
老爺 你有一個客人
Mr. Turner.
特納先生
Good to see you again.
很高興能再見到你
Good day, sir.
早上好 先生
I have your order.
我拿來了你要的東西
Well.
哦
The blade is folded steel.
刀刃是鋼質的
That's gold filigree laid into the handle.
在刀柄處鑲有金子
If I may.
如果我可以的話
Perfectly balanced.
完美的平衡
The tang is nearly the full width of the blade.
柄腳和刀刃基本同寬
lmpressive. Very impressive.
很好 太美妙了!
Now, now.
啊
Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this.
諾靈頓准將一定會很滿意的
Do pass my compliments on to your master.
向你的師♥傅♥表達我對他的謝意
I shall.
我會的
A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated.
一個工匠總希望自己的作品 能被人喜歡
Elizabeth, you look absolutely stunning.
伊麗莎白 你看起來好美
Will.
威爾
It's so good to see you.
能見到你實在是太好了
I had a dream about you last night.
我昨晚夢見你了
About me?
我?
Yes, is that entirely proper for you
你覺得的這樣合適嗎?
About the day we met. Do you remember?
你記得我們相遇的那天嗎?
How could I forget, Miss Swann?
我怎麼會忘記呢 斯旺小姐
How many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?
我要跟你說多少次 叫我伊麗莎白
At least once more, Miss Swann, as always.
最起碼再多一次 斯旺小姐
There. See?
你瞧
At least the boy has a sense of propriety.
這孩子可懂禮貌多了
We really must be going. There you are.
我們得走了
Good day, Mr. Turner.
再見 特納先生
Come along.
過來
Good day.
再見
Elizabeth.
伊麗莎白
What hey.
嘿
Hold up, there, you.
你給我站住
It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock.
你要繳付一先令 才能讓你的船停靠
And I shall need to know your name.
而且你得告訴我你的名字
What do you say to three shillings,
我給你三先令
and we forget the name?
我們不要再講名字的問題了
Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith.
歡迎來到皇家港 史密斯先生
Two paces march!
向前兩步走!
Right about face!
向後轉!
Present arms!
拿起武器!
This dock is off limits to civilians.
一般民衆不能進入這個碼頭
I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know.
對不起 我不知道
If I see one, I shall inform you immediately.
電影精選列表