這樣的表演纔是人們想在
Now, this is exactly the type of performance you would expect to see
全國大學生無伴奏合唱錦標賽[ICCA]上所期望看到的
at the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella.
我說得對不對 蓋爾
Am I right, Gail?
約翰 你說得太對了 對得不能再對了
John, you're so right, everything else seems wrong.
這幫來自巴頓大學的刺兒頭小子們總能震撼評委
Boy, these Barden University Treblemakers always thrill the judges.
這屋子裏的女士們真是興奮得不得了
And the ladies in the room cannot get enough.
沒錯 約翰
So true, John.
也只有像男人一樣唱歌♥的男孩才能讓女人感覺如少女一般了
Nothing makes a woman feel more like a girl than a man who sings like a boy.
克洛伊 你看看你 簡直一團糟
Chloe, look at you. You're a mess.
你一點都不盡心 實在是太靠不住了
You're unfocused. You're unreliable.
嘴裏的氣味難聞死了 跟往常一樣
And your breath smells like egg. Like, all the time.
真不敢相信我畢業後
I can't believe the Bellas
要把貝拉合唱團交給你們兩個膿包
are being passed on to you two slut bags after we graduate.
你的獨唱別給我弄砸了
Just don't eff up your solo.
我不會讓你失望的
I won't disappoint you.
我爸爸常說 "如果你贏不了的話
My dad always says, "If you're not here to win,
就從科威特滾出去吧"
get the hell out of Kuwait."
你♥爸♥爸有沒有告訴過讓你閉嘴
Has your dad ever told you to shut up?
我沒事
I'm fine.
哦 天啊 好疼啊
Ouch! Boy, that hurt.
多性感的男子劈叉啊
Sexy man-splits.
他的疼痛是我們的收穫 蓋爾
His pain is our gain, Gail.
沒錯 祝你們好運 夥計們
All right, good luck, guys!
祝上場好運
Good luck out there!
說真的 你們這羣妞兒真得非常棒 纔怪
Seriously, you girls are awesome... ly horrible.
我恨你們 你們去死吧
I hate you. Kill yourselves.
女性萬歲 重友輕色的妞兒們
Girl power! Sisters before misters!
好了 姑娘們 機不可失 時不再來 加油
All right, ladies, it's now or never. Hands in!
一 二
One, two...
現在上場的是 巴頓大學的的貝拉合唱團
Up now, the Barden Bellas!
貝拉合唱團今晚開創了歷史
Well, the Bellas tonight are making history
她們是歷史上第一支闖入ICCA決賽的女子合唱團
as the first ever all-female group to advance to the ICCA finals.
沒錯 約翰 你說爲什麼女子合唱團
That's right, John. Now, why do you think it's taken so long
要花那麼長時間才能站在這個舞臺上呢
for an all-lady group to break through that a cappella glass ceiling?
蓋爾 通常來說 女性很難發出低音
Well, Gail, the women, typically, cannot hit the low notes,
低音能爲編排增色不少 從而能震撼評委
which really round out an arrangement, thrill the judges,
而在比賽中 這點恰恰是女性所欠缺的
and that can really hurt them in competition.
女的根本就不擅長無伴奏合唱
Women are about as good at a cappella
就跟她們不擅長當醫生一樣
as they are at being doctors.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
是我感覺錯了呢 還是我們剛剛真的左轉到了瞌睡村
Is it me or did we just take a left turn into Snoozeville?
是啊 而且我們還停在了未批准使用的地方
Yeah, and we parked in a lot where they do not validate.
-不 -天啊
-No! -Holy...
這也太誇張了吧
This is a surprise!
這事兒從沒發生過 現在 也只有這樣你們
This has never happened! Now, this is how you bring some excitement
才能給無伴奏合唱大賽增加亮點了
to the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella.
她喫了一星期的飯這下可全沒了
She had a week's worth of lunch and lost it.
怎麼沒了 不都在地上呢
Well, she didn't lose it. We know exactly where it is.
-前三排全是啊 -太 太不可思議了
-It's all over the third row. -No, no...
完美音調
我自己來 謝謝
I got it. Thanks.
嗨 歡迎來到巴頓大學 哪個宿舍樓
Hi there! Welcome to Barden University. What dorm?
好像是貝克樓
Baker Hall, I think.
好的 那你順着這條路一直走下去
Okay. So, what you're gonna do is you're gonna go down this way,
然後右拐 穿過雙開門
you're gonna take a right and you go through those double doors...
你的校園地圖
Your campus map.
你的備用防狼口哨
And your official BU rape whistle.
沒事的話千萬別瞎吹
Don't blow it unless it's actually happening.
嘿
Hey.
你一定是金凱米 我是貝卡
You must be Kimmy Jin. I'm Beca.
不會說英語
No English?
還是會說英語
Yes English?
跟我說下你的英語是壞是好就行了
Just tell me where you're at with English.
他來了 我是本基 你一定是傑西吧
There he is. I'm Benji. You must be Jesse.
你在開玩笑吧 喔
And you must be kidding. Wow!
把宿舍弄成這樣可能有點過了
Looking at it now, I can see that it's a bit much.
我可以摘下來的
I can take it down.
不 別摘 我的意思是 我只是需要適應一小下
No, no way. I mean, it took a second for my eyes to adjust,
不過我可以接受
but I can roll with this.
其實 我只是想讓你知道 我絕對不是個呆子
Look, just so you know, I'm not a total nerd.
我還很擅長近距離魔術
I also happen to be super into close-up magic.
老兄 真了不起
Dude, that's awesome!
這小傢伙藏在那裏多久了
How long was that little guy in there?
幾天吧
Several days.
嘿 我是校警 把你們的冷酒器都藏好了
Hey, this is campus police. Hide your wine coolers.
不過是 你老爹開個玩笑而已
Just... it's your old man making a funny.
注意 克里斯·洛克要登場了
Chris Rock, everybody.
嘿 你一定是貝卡的室友
Hey, you must be Beca's roommate.
我是米切爾博士 貝卡的爸爸
I'm Dr. Mitchell, Beca's dad.
我在這兒教比較文學
I teach Comparative Literature here.
你什麼時候到這兒的 你怎麼過來的
So, when did you get here? How did you get here?
打車來的 不想麻煩你和希拉
Took a cab. Didn't wanna inconvenience you and Sheila.
那個變♥態♥後媽怎麼樣了
How is the stepmonster?
她很好 很謝謝你問候她
She is fine, thank you for asking.
她去拉斯維加斯參加一個會議去了
She's actually in Vegas at a conference...
不 老爸 我不是關心她
No, Dad, I don't actually care.
我只是想說 "變♥態♥後媽"
I just wanted to say "stepmonster."
你們沒到校園裏玩一玩嗎
So, have you guys been out on the quad yet?
春天的時候 所有的學生都在草地上學習呢
In the springtime, all the students study on the grass.
我不想在草地上學習 老爸
I don't wanna study on the grass, Dad.
我要搬去洛杉磯 在唱片公♥司♥找份工作
I need to move to LA and get a job at a record label
然後自己養活自己
and start paying my dues.
又來了 你要知道 貝卡
Here we go again. You know, Beca,
你不能把DJ當工作 它不過是個愛好
DJing is not a profession, it's a hobby.
除非你是裏克·蒂斯或者是其他什麼很了不起的人
Unless you're Rick Dees or someone awesome.
不是這樣 我
That's not... I...
我想做音樂 我想創作音樂 爸爸
I wanna produce music. I wanna make music, Dad.
但是你要先上完大學再說
But you're going to get a college education first.
再加一句 免費的 就這麼定了
For free, I might add. End of story.
我要去遊園會了
I'm going to the Activities Fair.
我也去
Me, too.
我要和我超級好的朋友金凱米一起去遊園會了
I'm going to the Activities Fair with my super-good friend, Kimmy Jin.
留下名字 留下電♥話♥ 加入正義兄弟會
Taking names, taking numbers. Join our righteous frat.
不爲朋友兩肋插刀不算好兄弟
If you ain't pledging Sigma Beta, you ain't worth no crap.
-那句話是雙重否定 -是多重否定
-That's a double negative. -That's a lot of negatives.
跟我來 學校裏只有一個社團是值得參加的
Follow me. There's only one group on this campus worth joining.
只要還在這個學校 這就是男生的終極幻想
As far as Barden goes, that's what being a man's all about.
刺兒頭小子合唱團
The Treblemakers.
他們是無伴奏合唱的搖滾明星 是巴頓的救星
The rock stars of a cappella, the messiahs of Barden.
跟你說 他們不收運動員 兄弟會的人
Well, you know, not including athletes, frat guys,
或者很酷的人
or actual cool people.
一羣有組織的呆子唱歌♥ 不錯嘛
Organized nerd singing. This is great.
是的 就是這個意思 你唱歌♥怎麼樣
Yeah, it makes so much sense. How's your voice?
哦 不錯啊
Oh, nice.
我要不惜一切代價打垮這羣怪人
I will stop at nothing to take those ding-a-lings down.
嘿 巴布 你今年想要試音嗎 我們要招人了
Hey, Barb. You gonna audition this year? We have openings.
現在你們的前途都被你吐沒了
Now that you've puked your way to the bottom,
你纔想起我
you might actually consider me?
我三次試音確都沒有被錄取
I auditioned for you three times and never got in
就因爲你說我的胸部像燻腸
because you said my boobs look like baloney.
大家都知道了 貝拉合唱團已經成了無伴奏合唱團的笑柄
The word's out. Bellas is the laughing stock of a cappella.
祝你們今年試音好運 傻♥逼♥們
Good luck auditioning this year. Douche-b's.
哦 天吶 這實在太滑稽了
Oh, my God. This is a travesty.
天啊 我們要是連香腸胸巴布都拉不到
God, if we can't even recruit Baloney Barb,
那我們就拉不到任何人了
then we can't get anybody.
別小題大做好嗎 嗨 你想不想
Just take the dramatics down a notch, okay? Hi, do you wanna...
就是你讓我們陷入窘境的
Well, you're the one who got us into this hot mess.
我們會好起來的
We'll be fine.
我保證我們能找到
I am confident that we will find
八個身材巨好
eight super-hot girls with bikini-ready bodies
和音完美 音準絕佳的女孩 好吧