How many stars in the sky?
天空中有多少顆星星?
Have you ever tried to count it?
你有試着數過嗎?
If you try to count it, then...
如果你試着去數 那麼...
It'll took at least 6,000 years just to count the stars in our galaxy.
至少要花六千年才能數清銀河系的星星
And how many such galaxies in all?
宇宙中又有多少星系呢?
Scientists say maybe it is two billion or more.
科學家說 大概有二十億甚至更多
Therefore, in these so many planets,
所以 在這麼多行星中 極有可能
there's probably someone somewhere in
在某個星球上的某個地方
some planet that looks just like us.
有和我們長相一樣的人
And like us, who's trying to go to the Moon and Mars.
和我們一樣 試圖登上他們的月球和火星
They're also try to search for us and come here...
他們也在尋找我們 尋找地球...
The thing that was stolen is for calling back the spaceship.
被偷走的這件東西 是用來召回飛船的
Without the remote control, he can never go back to his home planet.
沒了遙控裝置 他就再也回不到他的母星了
He does not know our language.
他不懂我們的語言
And he does not have any friends here.
也沒有任何朋友
Alone, helpless,
孤獨 無助
he thought about just one thing...
他腦海中唯一的一件事 就是...
Now, how can I go home?
現在 我要怎麼回家?
Life is running and I go behind it
# 生活如梭 我不停追逐 #
New paths, all new turns
# 新的道路 新的轉彎 #
To go somewhere far away
# 帶我走向遠方 #
Heart dreams
# 心中的夢想 #
Who will ever knew otherwise
# 無人能尋其跡 #
I will find a stranger
# 我會找到人海中的那個你 #
Touched my heart
# 撥動我的心絃 #
Makes me smile, and cry...
# 讓我歡喜 讓我憂 #
哈瑞萬斯·雷·巴強 詩句
阿米特巴·巴強 朗誦
Sorry, but I raise my hand first.
抱歉 但是我先舉的手
Oh, sorry, but I ask first. After that you came.
抱歉 但是我先叫的 然後你纔來
I'm a big fan of Harivansh Rai Bachchan.
我是哈瑞萬斯·雷·巴強的忠實粉絲
But I am a big fan of Amitabh Bachchan.
但我是阿米特巴·巴強的忠實粉絲
I have read all the poems he's written since 10 years.
我從十歲開始 就讀過他寫的所有詩歌♥
From the age of five I memorized all of his dialogue, even without letter.
我五歲起就背下了他所有的對白 純模仿
Who want this, final?
你們到底誰要?
Give it to me, he will not understand any poet.
給我 他根本不懂欣賞詩歌♥
100 Euros.
一百歐元
40 price, sell 100?
票價四十 你賣♥♥一百?
Black market poetry ticket?
賣♥♥黑市誦詩票?
Since it took over 6 hours of queue.
我可是排了六個小時的隊的
Time is money.
時間就是金錢
Go ahead listen to the dialogues.
你去聽朗誦吧
No, you go ahead and listen. Ladies first.
不 你去聽吧 女士優先
Wait, what do you say we split together?
等等 我們分攤如何?
First you hear poetry,
你先聽詩歌♥朗誦
after free time, I see Amitabh sir...
休息時間過後 我去見阿米特巴先生...
Please...
拜託了...
That's a damn good idea!
這個主意簡直太棒了!
10... 20... 30... 40
十... 二十... 三十... 四十
50... 6... 96
五十... 六... 九十六
There are 96.
這裏一共九十六
Small discount please...
拜託打個折啦...
We're from same country after all.
我們好歹是來自同一個國家的
Long live India, bro.
印度萬歲! 哥們
Yes, Vande Mataram. 100 euros.
對 向祖國♥母♥親致敬 一百歐
Uncle, can you lend us 4 euros?
大叔 你能借我四歐元嗎?
Take my watch, tomorrow I will come to you to give your money back.
你可以把我的手錶拿去 我明天把錢還給你
Please uncle, last ticket.
求你了大叔 最後一張票
It's Full House already, you won't get any tickets.
現在已經滿座了 你買♥♥不到票了
No uncle, there's one here, selling black market ticket.
不是大叔 那人還有一張 賣♥♥黑市票的
Rascals..
流氓...
People like him will tarnish our country's name.
就是這種人玷污了我們國家的名聲
Right?
可不是?
Boy, you stay here, I'll get you tickets.
孩子 你待着 我去把票弄來
Thanks.
太謝謝了
Uncle?
大叔?
Who? You ask who? Where are my tickets?
誰? 什麼誰 我的票呢?
Oh... tickets?
哦... 票?
100 Euro.
一百歐
Bloody cheater...
你個大騙子
You bastard, liar, capitalist...
你個混♥蛋♥ 騙子 土豪...
Mind your language. Mind your language? To hell!
別說髒話 別說髒話? 去死吧!
Security! Now go and listen inside, old man.
保安! 你現在進去聽啊 死老頭子
Come... come... come....
快走... 快走... 快走...
I'll take care of you.
我會收拾你的
Go go go go. Cursing the girl.
好了 走吧走吧 我詛咒你
Let me catch that old man.
讓我逮住那個老頭
Today, when...
這年頭...
What kind of generation...
是什麼樣的人都有...
Just leave it.
你就別管了
Never mind it.
別放心上
How can I just leave it?
我怎麼可能不放在心上?
He's listening to good poem now.
他現在正聽着優美的詩歌♥
And I'm sitting here. Leave it...
而我卻坐在這裏 別想了...
The past often hurt out memories
往事總是帶出回憶
The future is waving its hand
未來在向我們招手
Come forward with me toward it
和我一起朝它 奮勇向前
Me too write a little here and there.
我自己也會寫一點詩歌♥
That's good. Tell the rest of them.
那很不錯 告訴我剩下的部分
No, can not say the rest.
不 我不能說剩下的
If you listen to the rest,
如果你聽到了剩下的
You'll end up proposing me.
你會向我求婚的
Are you crazy? No, really...
你瘋了吧? 不 是真的...
So you really like Sir Rai Bachchan?
你真的很喜歡雷·巴強吧?
Woman found him in the morning...
一位女士在早晨...
He sang the words of his poems...
發現他在唱自己寫的詩歌♥...
By evening she married him.
到晚上她就嫁給了他
I've read it. Really?
我讀過這個 真的嗎?
Of course. Twelve waiting.
當然了 "午夜十二點的等待"
Just see.
等着瞧吧
Amitabh Bachchan.
阿米特巴·巴強
Jaggu
嘉穀
Jaggu?
嘉穀?
My name.
是我的名字
Papa put a long name to me
爸爸給了我一個很長的名字
Jaggath Jhanni.
嘉格·賈來妮
Everyone made fun of that at the school.
學校裏大家都取笑我的名字
So I cut it short. Jaggu.
所以我縮短了它 嘉穀
So you're from Mumbai?
所以你來自孟買♥♥嘍?
No, Delhi. I took Television Production course here.
不 我來自德里 我在這裏學電視節目制♥作♥課程
And you?
你呢?
I'm Sarfaraaz, study architecture here and doing part time job.
我叫沙弗萊茨 在這裏學建築 順便做兼♥職♥
Here, at the Pakistan Embassy.
在巴基斯坦大使♥館♥做兼♥職♥
Why Pakistan Embassy?
爲什麼是巴基斯坦大使♥館♥?
Because... I'm a Pakistani.
因爲... 我是巴基斯坦人
So, I can not get a job at Indian Embassy right?
所以我不可能在印度大使♥館♥找到工作 對吧?
What happened?
怎麼了?
No... nothing.
沒有... 沒事
Pakistan mentioned
一提到巴基斯坦
and smile was gone?
你的笑容就消失了?
Well then... God bless you.
那好吧... 真♥主♥保佑你
Thanks.
謝謝你
Without asking me my name or address
# 不要問我的名字或地址 #
Forgetting the customs
# 忘卻習俗 #
4 steps, just 4 steps
# 四步 只要四步 #
Come walk with me
# 跟着我走 #
Without asking me my name or address
# 不要問我的名字或地址 #
Forgetting the customs
# 忘卻習俗 #
4 steps, just 4 steps
# 四步 只要四步 #
Walk with me
# 跟着我走 #
Without saying or asking anything
# 不要說什麼 也不要問什麼 #
電影精選列表