片名:玩命逃殺
哈羅
Hello.
我猜你這邊不能刷♥卡♥?
I guess you don't take the card under a tenner, right?
在幹嘛?
在幹嘛?
刪除 轉發 復♥制♥
刪除訊息?
此訊息將被永久刪除
嗨
Hi.
你想幹嘛?
What do you want?
真高興見到你
Nice to see you too.
我不知道
I don't know.
只是想看看你?
To check up on you?
你會專程來看我?
You came here to check up on me?
我很擔心你
I'm worried about you.
你看起來很累
You look tired.
算了吧
Stop, Chloe.
你想幹嘛?
What do you really want?
“妄想症”的最後部分出來了
The final part of Paranoia starts today.
出去
Get out.
我認真的
I'm serious.
我們只差一點就能打敗這遊戲了
We're only one level short of entering the game.
我們只剩一個謎題
Only one puzzle left to solve.
離開這裏
Get out of here.
我知道你能解開
I'm sure you can solve it.
只有你能在“妄想症”裏撐那麼久
No one's ever been as far as you in Paranoia.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
你懂嗎?
Do you understand?
結束了 克洛伊
It's all over, Chloe.
你有聽到我說的嗎?
Are you listening to me?
遊戲今天開始
It all begins today.
不 你纔要聽我說
No, you listen to me.
我好幾個月沒看到你
I haven't seen your face in months,
而你一出現就開始說一堆屁話
and the first thing you want to do is come in here and talk to me about this bullshit.
我們整整一年 每天坐在電腦前
We spent a year 24/7 sitting in front of our computers,
嘗試找到線索 卻一無所獲
searching for a lead, for nothing.
一百萬歐元不再吸引你了嗎?
You're not interested in the million-euro prize?
我不想再回到那地方
I don't want to go back to that place.
它毀了我們
It destroyed us.
你明知道有其他原因…
You know that's not what destroyed us.
想想看我們能用那一百萬做多少事
Just think of what the two of us could do with a million euros.
我們?
The two of us?
我讀到了一篇報導
I read an article in the paper about two black swans
曼徹斯特動物園的兩隻黑天鵝消失了
that disappeared from the zoo in Manchester.
兩隻黑天鵝
Two black swans.
那就是“妄想症”的象徵
That's the emblem of Paranoia.
那只是個巧合
That's just a coincidence.
順帶一提…
Except that
這個動物園不曾有黑天鵝
the zoo never had any black swans.
我確認過了
I checked it out.
那就奇怪了
That is weird.
我寫信問動物園
I wrote to the zoo.
他們回覆“24小心”
I got a message back:"24 be careful."
“24小心”一定是什麼密♥碼♥
"24 be careful," that must be a code.
20…
Twenty...
好 兩個數字代表兩個字母
okay, two numbers, two words.
有可能是郵遞區號♥
Could tell you the zip code.
假設A是1、B是2、C是3、D是4
So let's just assume A equals 1, B equals 2,C equals 3, D equals 4.
24代表BD
You get 24, which equals BD.
小心代表什麼?
What is it, "Be careful"?
這兩個字的開頭 B和C是23
First letter of each words are B and C, which is 23.
所以是BD23
So you get BD23.
找到了 斯基普頓城市的官網
There you go, the home page of Skipton City,
郵遞區號♥是BD23
zip code: BD23.
扞衛我們的生態環境
"Preservation of our ecosystem"...
保護黑天鵝
"Protection of the black swan."
就是這個
This is it.
“在路上行走一年後”
"A year on the road
“一如往常 我們回到了原點”
"brings us back to the same place, as always.
“今晚我們將在這 直到午夜”
We'll be there tonight until midnight."
這是什麼意思?
What does it mean?
“在路上行走一年”…
"A year on the road
“回到原點”…輸入…
brings us back..."
第一格填01
Type in "01" into the first box.
“我們回到了原點”…
"Brings us back to the same place...
“一如往常”…
as always."
試試看無限的符號♥?
Try the infinity symbol.
“今晚我們將在這 直到午夜”
"We'll be there tonight until midnight."
輸入今天日期“0811”?
Type today's date: 0811.
密♥碼♥錯誤
沒用
It's not working.
好
Okay,
再想一次
go back.
“回到原點”…
"A year on the road..."
再填一次01
01 again.
這次把無限符號♥改成00
Let's try 00 instead of the infinity.
“0811”
08...
你答對了
You've got it.
狂歡派對
斯基普頓的狂歡派對
A rave in Skipton.
你是天才
You're a genius.
我們趕快找吧
Let's find it.
媽媽?
Mum?
我能問你個問題嗎?
Please, may I ask you something?
你可能會不喜歡我即將要說的話
You're not going to like what I'm about to tell you.
但是…
But
我今晚想要和克洛伊出去晃晃
I'm going to go for a ride with Chloe tonight,if that's okay.
我知道你覺得她一直在傷害我
I know what you're thinking,that she's hurt me too much, and.
但你能原諒依然愛着她的我嗎?
Please can you just forgive me for still being in love with her?
抱歉
Sorry,
我改天一定會清理我的車
I'm going to have to clean my car one of these days.
你可以把東西放到後面
You can put that in the back if you want.
曼徹斯特精神院 克洛伊桑德 案件日期:30.2.2017-30.8.2017
目前還沒看到派對
No rave in sight so far.
那裏
There.
哪裏?
Where?
那裏 就在那 我看到了
There, over there, I can see it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
若我們在“妄想症”的地點
If we're on Paranoia's playground,
那誰在主持?
who's running the show?
這些都是誰在付錢的?
Like, who's paying for all this?
這些人又是誰?
And who are all these people?
他們是來玩的 還是遊戲裏的人?
Like, are they real partiers or are they part of the game?
該死
Shit.
娜歐米在這
Naomi's here.
我猜她還在玩
I'm guessing she's still in the game then.
我們來對了
More than ever.
如果她在這 那就代表我們跑對地方了
But if she's here,that means we're on the right track.
快點 我們得比她早找到入口
Come on, let's find Paranoia's entrance before she does.
你有聽到嗎?
Can you hear that?
什麼?
What?
天鵝湖的音樂
The music of Swan Lake.
明明是電子樂
That's techno.
不…
No, no, no, no.
有段距離
It's in the distance. It's...
在更遠的地方 走吧
It's further. Come on.
什麼鬼?
What the hell.
你們遲到了
只有一個手把
There is only one joystick.
我們要怎麼玩?
How do we play each other?
我們要對抗電腦
We play against the computer.
你要先嗎?
Do you want to go first?
你先來吧…
No, thanks.
第一回合 開始
靠
Shit.
你輸了
電影精選列表