Open the door, you stupid motherfucker. Open the fucking door!
把門打開 你這愚蠢的鳥人 把這該死的門打開!
I had the fucking keys, Stan. This is faster.
斯坦 我有"該死的"鑰匙! 這樣快點
I need it.
我需要它
Relax, you'll get it.
放鬆點 你能得到它的
I need it so bad.
我非常地需要它
Get the fucking door, Johnny!
強尼 快打開這該死的門!
Come on.
來吧!
Oh, no. Oh, no. Honey, don't you dare go down there.
噢 不! 親愛的 你不要下去!
Yes, it's Osman's Drug at 7th and Burdoch.
是 這是在Burdoch區第7街的Osman藥房♥
What the fuck! I thought you knew where the good stuff was!
真♥他♥媽♥的! 我還以爲你知道好東西在什麼地方!
He always keeps it right in here!
他總是把它放在這!
Shit.
媽的!
I'm gonna count to three. Or?
我會數到三 否則的話?
Or my wife will be mopping up your blood tomorrow morning.
否則的話我老婆明天早晨會清洗你們的血跡
Oh, yeah, pops?
是嗎? 砰? (槍聲)
You'd shoot your little boy? With that big gun...
你會用那支大槍射你的兒子嗎?
...you'd shoot and kill little Johnny D?
...你會殺了小強尼 D.嗎?
John... ? Johnny?
強尼?
You ain't gonna shoot your little boy, are you? Huh?
你不會射你的兒子的!
You shut up! You shut the fuck up, pops!
住嘴! 你才他媽的住嘴!
And help Johnny D find the good shit!
快幫強尼 D.找到那些東西!
Cops! No, no, don't!
是警♥察♥! 噢 不 不要!
No, don't!
不 不要!
I live here!
我住在這裏!
Motherfucker! You wanna fuck around?
幹♥你♥娘♥的!
Lights out!
熄燈!
Come on, you motherfucker!
來啊 幹♥你♥娘♥的
You wanna play with me? Let's go!
想跟我玩? 走着瞧!
Did you find any? What?
你發現什麼了嗎? 什麼?
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go. Come on.
來吧!
Sit down.
坐下!
Sit down, you ugly bitch.
坐下 你這臭婊♥子♥!
Put her in the chair. Aah!
把她放上椅子 嗯!
You're not only ugly, you're stupid too.
你不僅僅醜陋 你還很笨
Get smart with me and I'll rip your face off.
跟我學聰明點 否則我會撕爛你的臉!
Now, then...
現在說一下...
...what's your name?
...你的名字的?
Maggie. Full name.
瑪姬 全名
Blowjob.
Blowjob啊
Maggie Blowjob.
瑪姬 Blowjob
Go ahead. Grin away.
上前去 露出牙齒
We'll put you on death row, you'll lose that grin real quick.
我們將你送到死囚室 你會很快就會失去你的牙齒
Here. Sign that.
在這裏 在上面簽名
I don't have any more time for your bullshit.
我沒有時間聽你的廢話
Can I have a pencil?
能給我一支鉛筆嗎?
Having been found guilty of the crime of murder...
你被發現犯了謀殺罪...
...it is the judgment of this court that you be sentenced to die by lethal injection.
...這是本法庭的判決 你被判注射毒液的死刑
You are hereby remanded to the federal prison in Pleasanton...
因此你被還押到在Pleasanton的聯邦監獄...
...where you shall remain until your sentence is carried out.
...你將待在那裏直到對你的刑法開始執行
And may God have mercy on your soul.
願上帝寬恕你的靈魂
Motherfuckers!
乾孃的傢伙!
No!
不!
No! No!
不...不!
Please wait for my mom!
請等等我的媽媽!
Wait, what are you doing? What are you doing?
等一下 你在做什麼? 你在做什麼?
What are you doing? Wait till my mommy comes. She'll come for me.
你在做什麼? 等我媽媽來! 她會來的
Wait for her.
等着她!
You've got to tell my mom! My mom will come and get me!
你必須告訴我的媽媽! 我媽會來帶我走的!
Mommy!
媽媽!
Hi.
嗨
I'm Bob.
我是Bob
Is that Maggie short for, uh... For Margaret?
那個瑪姬是Margaret的縮寫嗎?
Mister, what is this place?
先生 這裏什麼地方?
Where am I?
我在什麼地方?
You're dead. At least that's what everybody thinks.
你已經死了 至少 每個人都這樣認爲的
Your funeral.
這是你的葬禮
We staged it Saturday afternoon.
我們安排在星期六下午進行了
You're buried here. Oakmont Cemetery.
你被安葬在這裏 Oakmont公墓
Plot 48, row 12.
48區12行
There's, uh... There's your father. Didn't my mother come?
那是你的父親 我的母親來了嗎?
No, your mother, she, uh....
沒有 你的母親 她...
You know you can't get out, Maggie.
你知道你不能出來
I work for some people.
我爲某些人工作
The government, let's call them.
我們把他們叫做是政♥府♥
We've decided to give you another chance.
我們已經決定了給你另一個機會
Is that about me?
那是關於我的嗎?
Yes, it is.
是的
You know a lot about me.
你們知道很多關於我的事情
We do.
是的
So...
所以...
...you're gonna give me this chance?
...你將把這個機會給我?
What do I gotta do?
我將要做什麼?
Learn, Maggie.
學習 瑪姬
Learn to speak properly, learn to stand up straight, for a start.
作爲開始 先學習如何適當的講話 學習筆直地站
Learn languages, computers, and so on.
學習語言 計算機等等
Do something to help your country, for a change.
爲你的國家的改變做一些事情
What if I'm not interested?
假如我不感興趣呢?
Row 48...
48行...
...plot 12.
...12區
Can I think about it? Yeah, why don't you think about it, Maggie?
我能認真考慮一下嗎? 可以 爲什麼你不認真考慮一下?
You've got one hour.
你有1小時的時間
Stupid fucking asshole!
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥!
Come on, up. Up! Up!
來吧 你給我起來! 起來!
Which way is out?
哪條路是出去的?
Uh, this way.
這條路
Who are these assholes? Just people who work here. It's okay.
這些混♥蛋♥是誰? 只是在這裏工作的人 沒事
There's no pr... Put it down. There's no problem. Just go back to your desks.
把它放下 沒問題的 回到你們的工作中去
Bullshit. Everything's fucked!
廢話! 所有一切都是廢物!
Now, come on. You know you can't get away with this.
想想吧 你知道你這樣做是不行的
Put it away. Put it away. Go back to your work.
放下它! 放下它! 回到你們的工作中去
Everything's under control.
一切都在控制之下
Open it. I can't.
把它打開! 我不行!
Open the fucking door. I said I can't, Maggie.
打開這該死的門! 該死 我打不開
Tell them to do it. They won't.
告訴他們怎樣做! 他們不會
I'll blow his fucking brains out!
我會把他們的豬腦敲開!
They still won't do it, Maggie.
他們仍然不會做
Just give me the gun, Maggie. Good girl.
把槍給我 乖孩子
Just put it down.
放它放下
Come on, Maggie. You're too smart to fight these odds.
快點 瑪姬 你太聰明瞭 以至於不能成功
It's okay. It's okay. Put it down.
沒事了 沒事了 把它放下
Rule number one:
第1條規則:
Never chamber the first round.
在第一回合決不要上膛
That ought to slow you down for a while...
哪會使你慢下來好一會兒...
...Maggie for Margaret.
...瑪姬 for Margaret
Team ready?
所有都準備好了嗎?
One, two, three.
一 二 三...
So?
那麼
What's it to be, yes or no?
答案是什麼 是或不是?
What if I said that I have a couple of questions and that I need some more time?
假如我說有兩個問題 並且我需要一些時間?
If I said there is no more time?
假如我說沒有時間了?
What if I said you can kiss my ass right in the crack?
假如我說你能吻我的屁♥眼♥?
What's it gonna be, Maggie, yes or no?
那麼答案是什麼呢 是或者不是?
Uh, I'm gonna have a few things that I'm gonna need.
我將有一些我所需要的東西
Yeah, I'm gonna need some stuff.
我將需要一些東西
I need some music.
我需要一些音樂
Some good music.
一些好聽的音樂
I'm gonna want some Nina Simone.
我將需要一些尼娜西蒙尼
Nina Simone.
尼娜西蒙尼
Yeah, and....
是的 並且...
電影精選列表