You can't just say you don't know, that's what you said on the phone.
你不能只說不知道 就像你在電♥話♥裏說的
When will you know?
你什麼時候才知道?
I don't know.
我真的不知道
Do you want me to spend the night somewhere else? In a hotel or something?
你打算讓我在別的地方過夜嗎?旅館之類的地方?
Do you want us to meet later on, we could talk more calmly. Do you...
我們還是過會再見面吧 這樣才能心平氣和的談下去 你….
Do you need more time? What do you need? What has happened?
需要給你些時間嗎?你到底需要什麼?到底發生了什麼事?
Bob knows that you are coming back today.
鮑勃知道你今天要回來
Well, I can...
好吧 我可以…
I can pick him up after school and take him to the zoo or something.
我可以接他放學 然後帶他到動物園之類的地方去玩
Come and admire him.
來看看你的好兒子
Maybe all couples go through this.
也許所有的夫妻都經歷過這個階段
Yeah?
嗯?
- One mustn't be afraid. - No.
- 我們要勇敢面對 - 是的
- One must speak honestly. - It is difficult
- 我們得坦誠相待 - 很難
Is it difficult?
你說難嗎?
I haven't been much help, but I finished that job now, it's over.
我一直沒法幫你分擔 不過我辭掉那份工作了
Maybe I was asking for too much.
或許我對你要求得太多了
I was the one who had the right to ask.
我纔是那個有權利提出要求的人
- I know! - No you don't.
- 我知道 - 不 你不知道
Who was I doing it for, after all?
我這麼辛苦工作 到底是爲了誰?
Were you unfaithful to me?
你背叛過我嗎?
The truth is, not really. Were you?
說實話 不算有 你呢?
There's always someone else when these things happen.
這種情況的出現通常與第三者有關
Not in this case.
這次不是
All right, well... What's happened to us is just...
好吧 好吧… 發生在我們之間的一切都是這麼的…
natural, feelings... change.
自然 感覺都變了
But without you I wouldn't feel anything at all.
可是如果沒有你 我就如同行屍走肉一般毫無感覺
What do you feel now?
你現在什麼感覺?
Are you really interested?
你真的關心嗎?
No.
不
There you are, you see, it's the same with me. I don't even want you know.
我就知道你會這樣 不過我也不想讓你知道
- What time did you meet him? - Eight thirty.
- 你是什麼時候見到他的?- 八點半
- Where? - In the park.
- 在哪兒?- 在公園
- Was he willing? - Yes, verbally.
- 他是自願來的嗎?- 聽起來是的
Did you sense or detect weariness in him?
是否覺察到他有任何不耐煩?
No, a correct appraisal of the realities.
沒有 他的確是自願的
- Is it making him bitter? - No, greedy.
- 他是否感到不快?- 沒有
But you felt his power.
但你還能感覺到他的氣場
You mean, did I feel fear?
你的意思是想問 我害怕嗎?
No, because that would have prevented me answering all your questions.
不 不害怕 怕的話我就不會回答你的問題了
How many vials did he take with him?
他提出了幾個條件?
Two.
兩個
What procedure have you devised for contacting him again?
有什麼辦法與他再次聯♥系♥?
It's all in my report.
聯♥系♥方式我都寫在報告裏了
I suggest it's more economical to fill in my successor.
我希望能對接♥班♥人有所幫助
We don't feel there's a need for a successor.
我們覺得沒有必要找一個接♥班♥人
- I've completed my job. - Brilliantly.
- 我的工作已經完成了 - 你乾的不錯
That's why we want to rehire you.
這就是我們想繼續聘請你的原因
It's out of the question.
不太可能
And what would be the reason for your refusal?
你拒絕的理由是什麼呢?
Family.
家人
Oh, couldn't we be of some help there?
哦 在這一點上我們沒有什麼可以效勞的嗎?
No.
沒有
Wouldn't it be advisable for you to reconsider?
也許重新考慮一下才是明智的
I'm unable to do that.
我不會再考慮了
Would you be unable for a long time?
多久之後會再重新考慮?
I hope not.
我想永遠不會了
Aren't you allowing feelings to prevent you from answering your own questions?
你不會因爲情緒干擾而不知該如何回答吧?
Exactly why I advise you... to hire my successor.
這就是爲什麼我建議你們另請高明
Good. Any questions?
很好 還有問題嗎?
Does our subject still wear pink socks?
那個人還是常穿着粉色襪子嗎?
Anna?
安娜?
It's me.
是我
Anna?
安娜?
I am downtown.
我在鎮上
Well, why downtown? I've been waiting all day.
好吧 爲什麼去鎮上?我等了你一整天了
- I need some time to think. - What do you mean, to think?
- 我需要時間好好想想 - 你說想想是什麼意思?
- Think about what? - To think about me!
- 有什麼好思考的?- 思考我自己
Well, where are you, when will you...
好吧 你現在人在哪兒 你什麼時候會…
- Hello? - Margit, this is Mark.
- 你好 - 瑪吉特我是馬克
Now, I know there's no sympathy between us, and it's, uh,
我知道我們之間沒什麼交情
hard for me to ask you for help, but, uh...
要開口請你幫忙有點困難 可是… 呃…
you're her only friend. Now, just tell me the truth.
你是安娜唯一的朋友 現在 把實情告訴我吧
- She has somebody? - She wished you'd say or do something.
- 她有新歡了?- 她希望你有所行動
Something to reinstall you. You know, a magic wave of the wand.
以補救你們的感情 你懂的 像施了魔法一樣
You arrived sooner than expected, Mark.
你覺察的比預期要遲呢 馬克
Yeah, sure, this is all my fault. Now, how long has this been going on?
是的 當然 這是我的錯 現在告訴我 他們在一起多久了
- Quite long. - Who is he?
- 很久了 - 他是誰?
Oh, Mark! I don Vt... Your wife keeps her own secrets.
哦 馬克 我不… 這是你老婆的隱私
Margit.
瑪吉特
I don't have a magic wand, I don't intend to hang on.
我不懂魔法 我不想再拖下去了
But make her talk to me, it'll be the way that she wants.
讓她和我談談吧 也許這是她想要的
But this is not...
雖然這不太…
proper. Please.
合適 但求你了
- Yes? - We're over, Mark.
- 喂?- 我們結束了 馬克
- You have someone? - Yes.
- 你有外遇了?- 是的
- For a long time? - Does it matter?
- 很久了?- 這重要嗎?
- Yes! - Yes.
- 很重要 - 是
- Do you... sleep with him? - Yes.
- 你… 和他上♥牀♥了?- 是的
- Do you like it? - Yes.
- 你感到快活嗎?- 是的
- More than with me? - Yes.
- 比和我在一起快活?- 是的
I see.
我明白了
- How do you intend to live now? - We have to discuss it.
- 現在你打算怎麼辦?- 我們得談談
- Now. - As you want?
- 現在 - 你真的想談談?
Half an hour, at the Café Einstein.
半小時後 在咖啡廳見
I'm too far for half an hour.
我這裏太遠了 半小時到不了
- Are you calling from there? - Yes.
- 你在他那裏給我打電♥話♥?- 是的
- Is he listening? - No.
- 他在聽嗎?- 沒有
- But he is there. - Yes.
- 但他在旁邊 - 是的
- Will 800 a month for Bob be enough? - l suppose.
- 每個月給你800元撫養鮑勃夠嗎?- 我想夠了
Will you move in with him or keep the apartment?
你會搬去和他一起住嗎?還是住在公♥寓♥裏?
I'll keep it if you allow me to.
如果你同意 我會繼續住在公♥寓♥裏
I've decided not to see Bob.
我決定不再見鮑勃了
- At all? - At all.
- 再也不見了嗎?- 再也不見了
How can you say that?
你怎麼能這樣?
He's gonna be fucked up enough as it is,
你出去鬼混已經夠讓他傷心的了
I don't want to fuck him up even more by playing Sunday Daddy.
我不想繼續當“星期天爸爸”從而讓他更傷心
- What were you to him, anyway? - Precisely.
- 對他來說你到底算什麼?- 說的好
But... he knows you, he's yours, he needs a
但… 他知道你 他是你兒子 他需要一個
A real father, full time?
一個真正的全職父親?
Well, I thought I could be, coming home from the wars, so to speak.
好吧 我以爲辭職回家後 我可以當個好父親
- You say it's better with him than with me. - l get bored of it.
- 你覺得他比我好 - 夠了
Tell me.
告訴我
I think what you want to do to Bob is just...
我認爲你對鮑勃所做的事真是…
Inhuman? So what you're doing must be human.
殘忍♥?難道你就仁慈了?
- How long is it gonna last? - l don't know.
- 你還打算和他在一起多久?- 我不知道
One week, two weeks?
一週?還是兩週?
And how do you dispose of ideas like... like honesty, and loyalty?
你就不會受良心譴責嗎?
If I could only believe that it happened cleanly, at first sight...
我真不敢相信事情就這麼發生了
Okay. If it makes things easier,
好吧 如果這能讓你好受些
I was in his bed the first night I met him, if you have to know.
如果你真想知道 我可以告訴你我和他第一次見面就上♥牀♥了
What do you expect of me, look what you're doing!
你還想怎樣?看你乾的好事
No one is good or bad,
這件事不存在誰對誰錯
but if you want, I'm the bad one.
但如果你願意這麼想 那我就是個壞女人
And if I knew he existed in this world, I would have never had Bob with you!
如果我知道我會遇到他 那我就不會和你生下鮑勃
Get out! Get out!
滾 滾
Get out, get out!
滾 滾
- Hello?
- 喂?
How... how long have I...
我… 我…
How long have I been here?
我在這兒有多久了?