早熟
合上雙眼 你在眼前
When I close my eyes, you are there.
再度睜開
When they open,
我已魂不守舍
I cannot tell which parts of me are still mine
我結束在 你開始的地方
where you begin, I end.
但是等等
Yo, but wait though.
給我解釋解釋爲什麼我媽接送了我哥
Tell me why my mother had picked my brother up.
我在另一個房♥間聽到了他們講話
I heard them in the other room.
你媽媽留下是想阻止的
Your mom's stay trying to block.
我就說這該死的地鐵到不了那麼快
I'm like, hell no, I know this shit's not goin' down right now.
我真希望我媽能這樣
I wish my mother would,
我說 賤♥人♥ 你沒資格教我該做啥別做啥
I'd be like "Bitch, you're not telling me what to do."
是啊
Yeah, alright.
-這黑鬼真臭 -你說誰
- This nigga stinks. - Who?
就他啊 我就想
Him right here. I'm like, you know
你都知道你是不會噴除臭劑的
you ain't put no deodorant on, so why you
那你幹嘛還這麼抓着欄杆
grabbin' up on the pole
搞得跟你是什麼陽光猛♥男♥一樣
like you confident?
-她說他陽光猛♥男♥ -你嘴真毒
- She said like you confident. - You foul.
我的意思是 那真的挺噁心的
I'm saying, that's dumb nasty, ma nigga, like
你自己又聞不到
for real you are not sure.
-靠 -咋了
- Damn! - What?
-這玩意兒沒用 -沒用嗎
- It ain't working. - It ain't?
接收不到信♥號♥♥
Nah, I ain't got no service.
你在列車上 當然沒信♥號♥♥
You on a train, you're not gonna get no service.
你傻啊 地鐵上信♥號♥♥應該槓槓好
You stupid, I be gettin' mad service on the train.
-你得升級下你那狗屎玩意了 -我纔不咧
- You gotta upgrade your shit. - No, I don't.
升級你媽呢
Upgrade your face.
她說了升級你媽
Sis said upgrade your face, though.
-真是一團糟 -狗嘴可閉上吧你
- That's fucked up. - Mmm, shut up.
這就是爲什麼你的破手♥機♥沒用而我的有用
That's why your shit don't work and mine do.
你是什麼運營商 移♥動♥PCS嗎
What you on, MetroPCS?
移♥動♥PCS 博思特兩者都是移♥動♥電♥話♥運營商
她 哦對了 是博思特
She on.. Oh, yeah, Boost.
我不用那鄉巴佬玩意兒呢
I don't got that ghetto ass shit.
我用的是威瑞森 巴拉巴拉 舌頭捋直了
Verizon, boo-boo, get it straight.
威瑞森威瑞森 同爲移♥動♥電♥話♥運營商
-爲啥啊 -你幹嘛這麼火急火燎
- Why? - Why are you so pressed anyway?
-她是想接近泰 -想啥做啥全在我心裏呢
- She trying to get at Ty. - All up in mine.
-管住你的嘴 婊♥子♥ -我的錯
- Bitch, mind yours. - My bad.
我都不想和你說 真的是
Yo, I ain't even tell you, though.
跟我說說你那黑鬼的事
Tell me how that nigga came through.
行吧 他當時抓着我的頭髮
Right. He was all grabbin' up on my weave.
而且下面那傢伙什還一直搞個沒完沒了
That shit started to come undone, though.
然後我就翻了個身說 停 你看着我的眼睛
I'm turning around like, "No, boo, look me in my eyes" and shit
因爲那玩意兒挺疼的
'cause that's shit hurt,
所以我才把它拿出來重新弄一遍
that's why I had to get it redone.
所以當時不是插得很緊嘍
So, it wasn't sewn in then.
-是插得太緊了 - 沒有吧
- It was too sewn in. - Nah, it wasn't..
-你又想跟我怎麼理論下嗎 -是啊寶貝
- How you gonna tell me? - Yeah, baby.
草 你看他這麼飢渴的看着你
Shit. Lookin' at you like he hungry.
-哪啊 -戴帽子那個 還挺帥的
- What, where? - The cap. He cute.
雅妮 不要
Yanni, stop!
-你很飢渴嗎 -啥
- You hungry? - What?
-她想跟你聊聊 -不我不想
- She wanna talk to you. - No, I don't.
別聽她的
Don't listen to her.
你在跟我說話嗎
You talking to me?
你在看着她 不是嗎
You was lookin' at her, right?
不好意思 請過來
Excuse me. Come here.
你還沒把你電♥話♥給她
You ain't put your number down.
-你會泡她的 對嗎 -是的
- You gonna hit her up, right? - Yeah.
我們兄弟艾利克斯有我們之中最大的屌♥
Yeah. My nigga Alex got the biggest dick out of all of us.
你懂我的意思嗎 她們叫它爸爸大長腿
You know what I'm saying? They call him Daddy Long Legs.
只是說說吧 給我們看看啊
Oh, word? Show us then!
停 她逗你玩呢
Stop, she playin'!
天吶雅妮 你總是想勾搭個男人
Man, Yanni, you always trying to hook somebody up!
你知道男人都一個德行
You know how niggas act.
停 時間到 那你自己呢雅妮
Wait, timeout. What about you, Yanni?
什麼我自己 他糾纏的是你又不是我
What about me? Nigga wasn't grillin' me, he was grillin' you.
他看你的眼神就像是想把你吸乾似的
Lookin' like he wanted to sop you up with a biscuit.
天吶 你又不是他你怎麼知道
Oh, my God. You do not know that.
我就是知道
Yes, I do.
我就在那 我的兩隻眼睛可都看着呢
I was right there, seent the nigga with my own two eyes.
-無所謂啦 -她有尼克在她邊上轉悠呢
- Whatever. - She got Nick sniffin' around though.
他可沒有這樣
Mmm, that ain't all he doin'.
-他纔不在屎邊上轉呢 -他那是在撓癢
- He ain't sniffin' shit. - Nigga scratchin' that itch.
-行吧 -他沒啥可撓的
- Okay. - He ain't scratchin' nothin'.
我現在也不和他們玩了
Me ain't fuckin' with these niggas right now.
去你的吧
Fuck out of here.
什麼意思去你的吧
What do you mean, fuck out of here?
不不 你是對的
Nah, you right, girl. Yeah, you right.
我聽說他和麗亞娜在一起 那是誰
I heard he was going with Liliana. Who that?
得了 你認識那個148的西班牙矮子吧
C'mon, you know Spanish shorty on 148?
真的嗎
Word, that's true?
我不知道他在幹啥
I don't know what he doin'.
我也不在乎
Don't care neither.
這件好適合我
Ooh, this is me all day.
-雅妮 -不行 小T
- Yanni. - No, T.
爲什麼不行
And why not?
你會把它撐大的
'Cause you're gonna stretch it out.
-我不會的 -你就是會的
- No, I ain't. - Yes, you are.
-操♥你♥媽♥ 賤♥人♥ -行吧 拿去吧
- Fuck you, bitch. - Fine, take it.
我無所謂了
I don't care.
-雅妮覺得自己很漂亮 -不是覺得 是事實
- Yanni thinks she cute. - Think?
-閉嘴 -你有煙嗎
- Shut up. - Do you got roll up?
-沒有 -我去 小T
- No. - Damn, T.
她不抽菸
She don't roll-up.
她戀愛了 我可以肯定地說
She's on feelings, I'm telling you.
-你生氣了嗎 -我要檢查你的包包
- You mad or nah.. - I'll check your bag.
我指甲油掉色了
My nails is poppin'.
如果你想和她在一起 那你就應該這麼做
You gonna be with her, you should be with her then.
我和她只是玩玩 不是認真的
Ah, it ain't even serious like that with her though.
不是認真的
Oh, it's not not serious?
你打我電♥話♥又去見女友怎麼回事
How's it look you callin' me and you booed up?
我覺得沒關係吧 你會在乎嗎
I don't see no problem. Do you?
那是你女朋友嗎
Is that your girl?
你瘋了嗎
You mad?
到底是不是
Is that your girl, though?
不是你想的那樣
It ain't even like that.
我不在乎 愛咋咋地
Well, I don't care. Do what you wanna do.
-我不會再在乎了 -但是你和我
- I don't care no more. - But you and me..
我們還是在一起的 是嗎
We, we're still chill though, right?
滾去和她鬼混吧
Go chill with her.
小T想知道你兄弟在哪
T want to know where your boy at.
小T什麼都不想知道
T don't wanna know shit.
-我哪個兄弟 -別管了 小T
- Who's my boy? - Pass that, T..
-但之前你還說的 -之前什麼 小蛋糕
- But earlier you was talking about - Earlier what, yum yum?
別這麼叫我
Stop calling me that shit!
-我哪個兄弟 -泰
- Who's my boy? - Ty.
-完蛋 -雅妮救我
- Oh, shit! - Yanni, come save me!
快跑 賤♥人♥ 跑
Run, bitch, run!
這裏面的我想要一個
I'm gettin' one of these..
我♥操♥ 真的跟鈴鐺一樣還叮叮的響呢
Oh, shit, it's jinglin', babe.
-你看到那玩意了嗎 -你看到籃球了嗎
- Do you see that shit? - Do you see the basketball..
那東西在彈 不過我說的不是籃球
That shit is bouncing, but I ain't talkin' about no basketball.
-好好 小帥比 -這就對了 脫下來
- Oh! Okay, pretty boy.. - That's right. Take it off.
-天殺的 -你想要這個嗎
- Goddammit! Yeah. - Oh, you want this.
是啊
Yeah.
這麼髒的襯衫 什麼鬼
Dirty ass shirt. What the fuck?
真噁心
That was disgusting.
和約爾站一起的那個是誰
Yo, who was that with Yorell?
約爾和你一起的那個是誰