你準備好了嗎
Are you ready?
沒想到我會這麼緊張
I did not think I would be so nervous...
此時不娶更待何時
Now or never.
夥計 我們開始吧
Alright, papi, let's do this.
他在那兒
He's over there.
你應該就是邁克爾吧
You must be Michael.
你的朋友費爾南多讓我今天爲你主持婚禮
Your friend Fernando tells me you could use my services today.
確實如此
Very much so.
我猜那就是你的另一半吧
And I assume that's the other half of your team?
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
謝謝
Thank you.
你們想要一切從簡嗎?
It's my understanding you like to keep this simple?
事實上我們做得事情都很複雜
We've never actually managed to keep anything simple...
你可以試試
You can try.
那麼我們開始吧 好嗎
Well, let's begin then, shall we?
親友們
Family and friends,
我們齊聚於此 慶祝邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
we gather here to celebrate the union between Michael Scofield
和莎拉·唐克蕾狄喜結連理
and Sarah Tancredi.
-抱歉打擾你們開派對了 -有何貴幹
- Sorry to break the party. - What's going on?
我們有逮捕令
We have an arrest warrant.
-什麼 -去和特區的保羅·科勒曼探員理論吧
- What? - Talk to Agent Paul Kellerman in D.C.
問題已經解決了
We settled this...
-我們幾周前和國防部談好了 -先生 請退後
- We settled this with the Feds Weeks ago! - Sir, back up.
-我們被豁免了 -先生
We were exonerated. We were exonerated!
-我們被豁免了 -請退後
- We were exonerated! - Back up.
我們不是來抓你們的 而是她
We are not here for you. We're here for her.
她什麼都沒做 她沒有參與
She didn't do anything. She wasn't involved.
別把事情鬧大了
Don't make this escalate.
莎拉·譚克瑞狄 你因謀殺克里斯蒂娜·漢福特被捕了
Sarah Tancredi, you're under arrest for the murder of Christina Hampton.
什麼 她沒有殺人
What? She didn't kill anyone.
有趣了 監控錄像卻證實是她所爲
Funny. Surveillance camera footage says diffrent.
邁克爾
Michael.
邁克爾 邁克爾
Michael. Michael.
《越獄》特別篇 《最後一越》
他們不讓我見她
They're not gonna let me see her.
你什麼都做不了 科勒曼派你來幹嘛
Why did Kellerman sent you if you can't do anything?
他們想讓你們兩個都崩潰
They are trying to break the both of you.
她有憲法賦予的合理探視權
Look, she has a constitutional right to reasonable visitation.
我會即刻寫封申訴交給法官來說明原因
I'll drop an order to show cause and get before the judge immediately.
-你怎麼申辯呢 正當防衛嗎 -怎麼個辯法
- You can claim in self-defense? - How?
沒有什麼對她都有幫助
Anything that might help her are out of frame.
監控錄像只顯示了莎拉進去向受害者開槍
Security camera only shows Sarah stepping up and firing at the victim.
-快扣扳機吧 邁克爾 -把槍放下
- Pull the trigger, Michael! - Drop the gun!
你的槍啞火了
Miss fire.
-她爲公♥司♥賣♥♥命 -那只是你一家之言
- She worked for the company. - To you.
對陪審團而言 她是科學顧問克里斯蒂娜·漢福特
To jury she's Christina Hampton, technology consultant.
因爲她把真實身份隱藏得天衣無縫
And because she was so good at hiding her true identity.
所以我們沒法證實她的身份
We can't prove otherwise.
赦免你們並非執法部門所願
Looks whoever have you all exonerated did not sit well with the law enforcement.
他們能讓莎拉付出代價 說得出做得到
They can make Sarah pay for it. They will.
會判她多長刑期呢
How much time is she looking at.
25年到終身監禁
25 to life.
邁阿密·戴得女子監獄
你睡那
You, over here.
你睡這
You, here.
你睡這
You, here.
這是你的牀位
This one is yours.
-我該去別的地方吧 -我不覺得
- Am I suppose to be a different facility?- I don't think so.
我還沒有定罪 我該呆在拘留所 而這裏是監獄
I haven't been convicted of anything yet. I'm supposed to be in a jail. This is prison.
人多預算不足 新來的
Over-crowding budget cuts, fish.
這就是拘留所 那纔是監獄
This is the jail, that's the prison.
新來的 你要幫忙嗎
What's up, molly, you need some help?
那兒東西都齊全嗎 嫵媚幫她整理牀吧
You got everything you need over there. Let's go help her make the bed.
別被她們嚇着了 他們就喜歡嚇人
Don 't let them spook you. They just like to intimidate.
她們確實有一手
They are good at it.
聽着 這個拘留所監獄混合體很垃圾
Look, this jail prison have everything bias.
跟我走 裏面有間小屋
Come on. The other room is practically empty.
你可以在出庭前一直待在那
You can ride it up to your court day there.
謝謝
Thank you.
-你在這裏該會舒服一些 -好的
- Here. It should be a little bit more comfortable for you. - Okay.
怎麼了
What's going on?
我沒弄熟你的名字
You know, at first, I couldn't place your name.
唐克蕾狄 聽起來好耳熟啊
Tancredi. It sounds so familiar.
在這一帶很惹眼 好好想想
Then Hooks here, figured it out.
我記得報紙上你那張漂亮的臉蛋
I remember your pretty face from the papers.
新來的 想走沒那麼容易
You are not going anywhere, fish. This is gonna happen.
福克斯河監獄六個獄警丟了飯碗和退休金
Half dozen of guards lost their jobs and pensions in Fox River.
另外12人沒有通過試用期 是因爲你爲了
Another dozen were put on probation after you decided,
讓你的男友七人組逃獄而讓門開着
to leave a door open to your boyfriend and his 7 convict pals.
我們不會讓那一幕重演
And we ain't gonna let anything like that happen again.
別擔心 我們會好好收拾這個臭婊♥子♥
Do not worry, we won't hit the baby basket.
看起來你是被獄警打成這樣的
Look like the warm welcome run over you face.
被你看出來了哈
Looks that way, huh.
好吧 要幫忙的話就找我
All right, well, you need something, you just ask for it.
人們都叫我老爹
Everybody calls me "daddy".
邁阿密·戴得男子監獄
特快速遞
Special delivery.
我們只需要一點現金來打通關節
You know, all we need, a little cash, spread around the place.
我跟你說過 政♥府♥凍結了我的資產
I told you the government's frozen my assets.
你告訴我你能弄到現金的啊
You tell me you can't get your hands on your cash?
至少你在不久前想殺我的時候
That's the least you can do.
還是可以弄到現金的
'Cause you used to kill me not too long ago.
再見 蒂博格
Goodbye, Theodore.
你和我以前都沒被關過這裏
you have never been incastrated before, and I have never been incastrated here before.
不妨說獨臂船長有能力 殺回到福克斯河監獄
Let's just say this handicap county got the juicy here back in Fox River.
如果你在這裏能悠閒生活
Your pathetic existence here...
還有讓我也好過一些就更好了
could be ameliorated, as can my life...
[莎拉·唐克蕾狄因謀殺被捕]
這些只需要一點點現金
All with a little dinero.
我們的一個老朋友被政♥府♥收監了
One of our friends's been apprehended by the authorities.
看起來我們有了新鄰居
Looks like we got a new neighbor.
我明白我不可能活着出這監獄
I'm never gonna get out of this prison alive. I know that.
我要讓我的敵人陪葬
I wanna bring my enemies down with me.
我要讓她死無葬身之地
I want her dead.
[10萬美金 買♥♥她人頭]
$100,000 Dead!
無論怎麼樣都要花錢 但你現在身無分文
Either way, it's gonna require capital, capital that you no longer have.
我的救急基金 你知道在哪的
My rainy day fund, you know where it is.
喬納森 我想那是給你辯護的費用
Jonathan, I'd assume that it'll be used for your defence.
錢要用在刀刃上
It's good money after bad, Joe.
不管你如何努力打官司
They're not gonna let me out of here.
他們不可能放我出去
No matter how many shites I hire.
把那透過內部關係
Get that to our friend in the sister cells
交給我們姐妹監獄的朋友
across the compound.
[10萬美金 買♥♥她人頭]
打擾一下
Excuse me.
別那麼幹
Bad move.
上次別人碰她就被打碎了膝蓋骨
Last time I tried to touch her, I got a cracked kneecap.
如果你少了那份愚蠢的天真
You are much braver than I gave you credit for.
會比我想象中勇敢地多
Or you are amazingly naive.
你以爲我想跟你說話嗎
Why do I wanna talk to you?
我是說你這種情況該找些保護
Just say, a woman in your position might want some protection.
加入監獄黑幫嗎 我不這麼覺得
Join the prison gang? I don't think so.
不是黑幫 是一個大家庭
Not a gang, you know, a family.
你不用付代價就可以有"老爹"罩着你
They don't call her daddy for nothing.
那是她老婆 那些是她的孩子們
That's her wife. And those are her kids.
-你還好吧 -離我遠點
- Are you okay? - Stay the hell away from me.
我要去醫務室
I need to go to infirmary.
沒有通行許可不能讓你去
Can't go to the infirmary without a release form.
我喉嚨肌肉有反應 我的下顎腫了
I'm having another compression in my throat. And my jaw is taking up.
是中毒反應 我可能被人下毒了
It's a strychnin ingestion. It's a poison.
沒有的事 政♥府♥的伙食就那德行 你會習慣的
No, that's our government cheese. You'll get used to it.
如果15分鐘之內我沒及時送去醫院
If I don't go to the hospital the next 15 minutes,
我會死掉 孩子也保不住 求求你
電影精選列表