燒掉 燒掉 燒掉
Burn them! Burn them! Burn them!
根據真實故事改編
Frank小姐 我想提醒你我是自願來這的
Ms. Frank, I'd like to remind you that I came here voluntarily.
不 你來這是因爲除非我阻止
No, you came here because your superiors will fire you...
不然你的上級就會炒了你
...unless I tell them to do otherwise.
如你所知 由於目前的爭議
As you know, we are reviewing your handling of Wonder Woman...
我們在審覈你對神奇女俠的處理
- ...given the current controversy.
你們要把她交給別人嗎
- You're gonna give her to someone else?
她的巨大成功都是因爲我 我創造了她
She's a smash success because of me. I created her.
Marston博士 神奇女俠因爲內容中涉及大量
Dr. Marston, Wonder Woman has drawn criticism...
捆綁 打屁♥股♥ 折磨 同性戀
...for being full of depictions of bondage...
與其它變♥態♥性行爲受到批評
...spanking, torture, homosexuality, and other sex perversions.
你認爲對你作品的這種評價公正嗎
Would you say that's a fair assessment of your work?
我能理解
I can see how people with
對我的作品瞭解絲毫不瞭解的人
a fairly limited understanding of my work...
可能得出這樣簡單的結論
...could arrive at these simplistic descriptions.
當然 他們錯了
They'd be wrong, of course.
你能解釋一下你的話嗎
Would you care to explain yourself?
你正常嗎
Are you normal?
什麼是正常
What is normal?
心理學在哈佛大學是門新興的科學
Psychology is a young science at Harvard...
在我們這所j姊妹校
...and here at our sister school,
拉德克利夫, 同你們這些年輕小姐一道
Radcliffe, with you fine young ladies...
我們纔剛剛
...we have only just now
從哲學系拆分出來
broken away from the philosophy department...
進入我們自身的學術領域
...into our very own distinct field of study.
我們本學期學習的內容是感情
Emotion's what we will be studying this semester...
尤其是其與欺騙的關係
...specifically as it relates to deception.
我創建了人類感情的一套模型
I've invented a model of human emotion...
我們的探索將圍繞其展開
...which will guide us through our investigation.
DISC理論
DISC theory.
我將在你們身上實驗我的理論
I will be testing my theory on you.
我發誓你們都會探索出自身的真♥相♥
I make a vow to you all to discover the truth of who we are.
我很期待與你們大家一同踏上這場冒險
And I look forward to undertaking this adventure with you all.
如果有學生自願幫助我
And students who wish to volunteer to help assist me...
和我著名的助手兼妻子
...and my notable associate and wife,
Elizabeth Marston女士的
Mrs. Elizabeth Marston, please...
請在登記表上簽名 謝謝
...add your names to the sign-up sheet, thank you.
Dean又堅持要我們給他收據
Dean is insisting we give him receipts again.
我不知道他爲什麼不去銀行工作
I don't know why he doesn't go work in a bank.
那個混♥蛋♥又拒絕了我
The cocksuckers denied me again.
比起部裏所謂的"男人"
I'm smarter, more rigorous, more accomplished than
我更聰明 更嚴謹 也更有能力
any of the so-called "Men" In this department.
他們會給你頒發拉德克利夫的學位
They will issue you a degree from Radcliffe.
那個學位就是一坨狗屎 你清楚的
That degree is a load of horseshit. You know it.
纔不事 由同樣的教授所教
It is not. It is taught by the same professors,
擁有同樣的標準
it has the same standards.
正是 如果都是一樣的
Precisely. If it is the same work...
那我爲什麼不能得到哈佛的博士學位
...then why can I not receive a PhD from Harvard?
- 就因爲我有條陰♥道♥ - Elizabeth
- Because I have a vagina? - Elizabeth.
你把酒藏哪了
Where did you hide the liquor?
我們要做一番大事業
We will make a great discovery.
我們要做一番大事業
We will make a great discovery...
這樣他們就不得不承認我們
...and then they will be forced to acknowledge us.
你真是太出色了
You are very brilliant.
我知道
I know.
比我聰明
Smarter than me.
我也知道
I know that too.
親愛的 我們 我們不能在實驗室裏像動物一樣操起來
Dear, we... We can't fuck in the laboratory like animals.
爲什麼不能
Why not?
我要復交我的申請
I'm going to resubmit my application.
我這次要一直交到理事會去
I'm taking it all the way to the board of trustees this time.
你能不能別流口水了
I'd appreciate it if you stop drooling.
她自願要協助我們 她的申請是頂尖的
She signed up to assist us. Her application was first-rate.
看那些打轉的男孩女孩
Look at the boys and girls circling.
他要上了
He's gonna do it.
她的美貌讓她比起其他的姑娘更有優勢
Her beauty gives her an advantage over the other girls.
不 你不是認真的吧 她的美貌
No, you can't be serious. Her beauty?
- 美貌是種阻礙 - 哈
- Beauty is an albatross. - Ha.
不 她捲入一場戰爭中了 看到了嗎
No, she's at war right now. See?
看她轉開眼神的方式
Watch how she averts her eyes.
如果她和那個男生有過長的眼神接觸
If she makes eye contact with that boy for too long...
他就會誤認爲她對他有興趣
...he will misunderstand and think she's interested in him...
之後當她無可避免地拒絕他的時候
...and then when she invariably rejects his advances...
他就會認爲她是個蕩♥婦♥
...he'll think that she's a slut.
同時 那個她旁邊的金髮姑娘就喜歡那個男孩
Meanwhile, the blond girl next to her fancies the same boy.
哦 那個金髮姑娘衝動地恨着我們這個姑娘
Oh, the blond girl hates our girl with a passion...
感情如此兇猛簡直讓她坐不住
...so fierce she can barely sit there.
但他們還都不得不
But they both have to...
坐在那 微笑 僞裝
...sit there, and smile, and pretend...
因爲那是她們選擇的生活
...because that's the life they've chosen.
那你選擇了什麼
And what have you chosen?
我選擇了你
I've chosen you.
我想研究她
I want to study her.
她會傷透你的心的
She'll break your heart...
只留一具空殼
...leave you eviscerated
溺在你自己的精♥液♥和苦水中
in a pile of your own expended semen and bile.
別這樣 親愛的 太誇張了
- Oh, please, dear, the hyperbole.
哈哈 那也不是她的錯
- Ha-ha. It wouldn't be her fault either.
她只是求生存 如用叢林中的動物
She'll just be surviving, like an animal in the jungle.
它們生來就有皮毛 利爪 尖牙來生存
They're given fur and claws and teeth to survive.
- 好吧 做吧 - 你不會嫉妒嗎
- Well, then, do it. - You won't be jealous?
不 我沒有性方面的嫉妒感
No, I don't experience sexual jealousy.
我何必與自然過不去
Who am I to fight nature?
我是你的妻子 不是你的獄卒
I'm your wife, not your jailer.
這是臺測謊儀
It's a lie detector.
或者說我們能讓它運轉的話 它就會是
Or it would be, if we could get it to work.
現在它只是一堆垃圾
Right now it's just a pile of crap.
我是Olive Byrne 新的助教
I'm Olive Byrne, the new teacher's assistant.
知道了
Yes.
- 爲什麼它不能運轉 - 呃
- Why doesn't it work? - Uh...
不能決定確切測量的對象
Can't determine what exactly to measure.
我們需要供心理學分♥析♥的單位
We need a physiological unit of analysis.
我也叫你Marston教授嗎
Should I call you Professor Marston as well?
嗯 可能吧 如果哈佛把他媽的博士學位發我的話
Mm. Possibly, if Harvard would give me a fucking PhD.
- 甚麼 - 你的職責是協助
- Sorry? - Your duties are to assist...
我和我的丈夫完成我們的研究
...me and my husband with our research.
我們把我們的文章放在靠牆的文件櫃裏
We keep our papers in the filing cabinet along the wall.
請你自行熟悉我們目前的研究筆記
Please familiarize yourself with our current research notes.
你有什麼問題嗎?
- Do you have any questions?
我有很多問題 但我想我自己能搞懂
- I have many, but I'm sure I'll manage.
哦 如果你上了我丈夫 我就殺了你
Oh, and if you fuck my husband, I'll kill you.
- 什麼 - 呵
- Excuse me? - Heh.
聽着 我替你遺憾
Look, I feel sorry for you.
不 說真的 我真的這麼想 不是你的錯
No, really, I... I do, it's not your fault.
是 你的美貌 就像是
It's, um, your beauty, it's like a...
就像是一種殘疾
Well, it's like a handicap.
就像有三條腿之類的
It's like having three legs or something.
- Marston女士 我 - 不 沒必要有防衛心
- Mrs. Marston, I... - No, there's no need to be defensive.
我只是請你幫個忙
I'm just asking you the
就是不要上我丈夫
courtesy of please not fucking my husband.
你能做到嗎
Can you do that for me?
可以
Yes.
謝謝你
Thank you.
現在 如果你不介意 Marston教授和我
Now, if you wouldn't mind, Professor Marston and I like...
- 下午要喝咖啡 - 當然
- ...to have coffee in the afternoon. - Of course.
華美的女士
--gracious lady...
奧林匹斯山上最美的女性
...the fairest of all the virgins who live on Mount Olympus.
這獻給你 親愛的女士
This is for you, dear lady...
女獵手Diana 純潔的Diana
...Diana the huntress, Diana the pure.
我替你種下這片花♥園♥ 華美的女神
電影精選列表