那麼 咱這就來真的了 呃
So, we're really doing this, huh?
-現在 -對
-Right now? -Yup.
好 咱們必須把這個呈現到位
Okay, we got to present this properly.
-我該往哪 -往右
-Where should I go? -Come to the right.
-往右 -快點
-To the right? -Come on.
行了嗎
Okay?
嗨 我的名字叫...
Hi, my name is...
嗨 我的名字叫大衛·拉斯金
Hi. My name is David Raskin
我想申請MIT[麻省理工大學]物理系的獎學金
and I'm applying for the MIT Physics Fellowship.
我發展的是一種智能推進實驗
What I've developed is an intelligent propulsion experiment
這能讓我...
which allows me to...
我覺得我說的太早了
I think I'm getting into that too early.
我應該多聊一些有關它們的事 對吧
I should talk about them more, right?
我最開始對科學感興趣是...
I first became interested in the sciences...
不 這樣開場不太好
No, that was not the way to start.
-如果我像這樣朝你走來...-你能直接錄嗎
-What if I walk at you like... -Can you just go?
好 看着
All right, watch.
嗨 我是大衛·拉斯金
Hi. My name is David Raskin.
自信點 就像個要上戰場的勇士
Take it down, like, four notches, Seacrest.
-啥 -拜託
-What? -Come on!
我想向你們介紹一下我的工程師們
I'd like to introduce you to my engineers,
亞當·李和奎恩·戈德伯格
Adam Le and Quinn Goldberg,
在相機後邊的 那是我妹妹 克里斯蒂娜·拉斯金
and it's my sister, Christina Raskin, behind the camera.
你別...稍等一下
Would you not... Hold on one second.
我來拿着 這樣你就可以...
I'll hold it so you can point...
夥計 你讓他分心了
Dude, you're distracting him.
-要是弄得看起來像你造的呢 -閉上眼睛
-What if it looks like you built it? -Close your eyes.
不 這樣根本不像我是發明者
No, it's not gonna look like I built it.
好吧 那這樣
All right. Like that?
咱們把這個搭起來吧 克里斯
Let's put this up, Chris.
好 只能手♥機♥已經連上無線網了 準備
Okay, the smartphone's connected to the Wi-Fi. Ready.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
準備升起飛機
Beginning to lift the craft.
拿着遙控器
Take the controller.
希望各位注意到我手上的這些標記
I want you to notice these marks on my fingers.
好 現在斷開電源
All right, cutting off power now.
夥計 你去定MIT了
Dude, you're getting into MIT!
我手上的這些標記
These marks on my hand are read
被電腦上的運動傳感器變紅了
by the modified motion sensor on the computer.
這得以讓我的手能夠以逆天的精確度
It allows my hands to manipulate this craft
操縱這架飛機
with uncanny precision.
太瘋狂了
That's nuts!
運動傳感器由我的
The motion sensors are routed through my smart phone
重量爲802.11克
with an 802.11g,
6♥4♥千兆赫的智能手♥機♥設定好了路線
6♥4♥ gigahertz wireless.
克里斯 小心 它往你那邊去了
Chris, watch out. Coming your way.
-嗒噠 -贊
-Ta-da! -Yes!
好 咱們讓它飛到它最高的高度
All right, let's take this thing to its max altitude!
來吧 咱們走
Come on, let's go!
-噢 見鬼 -拿上電腦
-Oh, shit! -Grab the computer.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
好 那麼 不同於其他的靜態系統
Okay, so, unlike other static systems,
我會在機器移♥動♥時 做出算法跟蹤手勢
my algorithm tracks gestures while the operator is moving.
高度140.151 大衛 170
Elevation, 140. 151, David. 170!
它的直線高度達到了250英尺
It should have a vertical reach of about 250 feet.
那是啥 是我的手♥機♥嗎
What is that? Is that my phone?
大衛 我想我沒有信♥號♥♥
David, I think I lost signal.
怎麼會沒信♥號♥♥
What do you mean you lost signal?
那通電♥話♥中斷了無線網絡
The call's interrupting the Wi-Fi.
這時候會是誰給你打電♥話♥
Who could possibly be calling you right now?
你認識的所有人 現在都在這呢
Everyone you know is standing right here!
連接不上 大衛
It's not connecting, David.
夥計們 它沒回應了 沒回應了
Guys, it's not responding! It's not responding.
我已經看不見了
I don't see it anymore!
不見了 它要掉下來了
It's gone. It's dropping!
-夥計們 快跑 -我該往哪邊
-Guys, run! -Which way do I go?
-哪邊啊 -快 奎恩 跑啊
-Which way? -Go! Quinn, run!
該死
Oh, shit!
這次實驗獲得了完全的成功
The experiment was a complete success.
感謝您的考慮 MIT
Thank you for your consideration, MIT.
克里斯蒂娜 我要你把要洗的衣服都洗了
Christina, I need you to put that laundry away.
好 我一會就洗 我保證
Yes. I will do it later, I promise.
大衛的每日慣例
David's daily ritual.
檢查信箱 第37天
Checking for the letter, day 37.
奎恩 是的 收到了
Quinn. Yeah, it came.
不 我不知道我是否被錄取了 但這是真的...
No, I don't know if I got in yet, but it's really...
通知書很大
It's big.
好 行 那你們趕緊來 快點
All right, well, come over then. Come on!
拿給她看 大衛 拿給她看
Go show her. David, go show her.
克里斯蒂娜 我要你去把衣服洗了
Christina, I need you to put that laundry away.
好 我會的
Yeah, I will.
我不想再提醒你一次 好
And I'm not gonna tell you again. Good.
-這裏的污漬看的出來嗎 -看不出 媽媽...
-Can you see this stain here? -No, Mom...
我今天有兩場面試
I got two job interviews today.
媽媽 看 看 通知書到了
Mom, look, look. it came.
天吶
Oh, my God!
克里斯蒂娜 給我 這是一個家族的時刻
Christina, give me that. It's a family moment.
等等我 等等我
Wait for me, wait for me!
我鬍子都要長出來了 大衛 快打開
I'm growing a beard, David. Open it.
-安靜 -克里斯蒂娜 能表現得更支持一點嘛
-Shut up. -Christina, be more supportive.
好 我希望你們都挺好
Okay, I want you to listen.
我希望你們知道 無論發生什麼...
I want you to know whatever happens...
我的天
Oh, my God.
-大衛...-閉嘴
-David... -Shut up.
你閉嘴
You shut up.
"謹代表招生委員會"
"On behalf of the admissions committee,
"我們十分喜悅地通知您"
"we're delighted to inform you
"您已被認可錄取爲MIT 201♥8♥屆♥的學生"
"that you have been admitted to the MIT class of 2018."
-祝賀你 -耶
-Congratulations! -Yay!
亞當 她還什麼都不知道呢
Yo, Adam, she didn't get into anything.
我們在慶祝 對吧
We're celebrating, right?
你知道 你♥爸♥爸一定會爲你 感到非常自豪
You know, your father would be so proud of you.
夥計
Dude!
大衛
David?
怎麼了
What's the matter?
"我們已經重新評估了你的申請
"We've reviewed your request
並且我們十分樂意在資金上 獎勵你五千美金"
"and we're pleased to award you $5,000 in financial aid."
什麼
What?
等等 那其他四萬呢
Wait! What about the other $40,000?
媽媽 你打算怎麼付學費
Mom, how are you gonna afford that?
-聽着 夥計 讓我看看 -拜託 把相機關了
-Look, dude, let me see that. -Please, turn that off.
老天 夥計 看吶
God, dude, look at those.
完美的小"樹幹" 那雙腿就像...
Perfect little tree trunks. Those legs are like...
好樣的 大衛
Good job, David.
-MIT的事很遺憾 -是 先生
-Sorry to hear about MIT. -Yes, sir.
我也沒拿到獎學金去MIT 盧博士
I also didn't get a scholarship to MIT, Dr. Lou.
還沒長出翅膀飛呢
Also didn't sprout wings and fly.
還有其他的獎學金可以爭取 大衛
Still a few scholarships left, David.
我會考慮的 先生 謝謝
I'll look into those, sir. Thank you.
喲 就假裝這不是我
Yo, just pretend it's not me.
如果你能對MIT說一句話 你會說什麼
If you could say one thing to MIT, what would it be?
真很蠢
This is stupid.
回答錯誤 夥計 你知道嗎
Wrong answer, dude. You know what?
-也許你不想去那 -我想去
-Maybe you don't want to go. -I do wanna go.
夥計 我覺得這些金磚 在奧巴馬選舉前都被凍結了
Dude, I think these nuggets were frozen before Obama was elected.
大衛 證明一下 證明你想去
David, prove it. Prove that you wanna go.
我要怎麼證明我想去MIT
How am I gonna prove that I wanna go to MIT?
搭免費車怎麼樣 每天 你老媽都出現
How about for a free ride, every day, your mom shows up
然後當衆把印製真菌的藥物交給你
and publicly hands you your fungal medication?
除非你媽媽是那個實踐的人 明白我的意思嗎
Only if your mom does the application. You know what I mean?
電影精選列表