我又檢測到了
I've got it again.
這次是177方向
This is 17 seven.
信♥號♥♥確認 這個物體應該是靜止狀態
Confirm, the object appears stationary.
現在它離我至少有2.5英里遠
It's 2.5 miles off my nose right now.
17000英尺
17,000 feet.
收到 湯姆
Copy that, Tom,
我看不出那是什麼
I could not make out what it was.
你沒看到?
You didn't see it?
是的
Confirm.
好吧 我再繞行一圈
All right, I'm gonna circle back around.
1979年
阿♥拉♥斯加 蘭格爾
嘿
Hey.
我跟在你們後面
I'll follow you guys.
鎮上見
I'll see you in town.
你買♥♥單
You're buying.
我們正在探測外環的活動
We're detecting activity in the outer rim.
已清除大部分物體
Lot's cleared.
開啓合作模式
Move to co-op.
我們鎖定了三個人 長官
We're picking up three, sir.
所有卡車回應?
All trucks respond?
請求發送追索
Permission to send recourse.
批准
Permission granted.
向三號♥區派遣支援
Dispatching backup to sector three,
有關部門儘快抵達
units approaching fast.
天啊 你們沒事吧
God, you guys okay?!
你們還好嗎?
You guys okay?
已確認探測範圍內存在劇烈活動
Confirming, heavy activity is now within range.
所有管線系統處於待機狀態
Standby on all below line systems,
繼續執行計劃
go on all above.
沒事
It's okay.
我們需要轉移!
We need to move!
重複一遍 把所有系統
I repeat, move on all above line systems
移到第三區!
to sector three!
無限接近
現代
加利福尼亞州帕薩迪那 美國國家航♥空♥航♥天♥局噴氣推進實驗室
科技樓
嘿 到你了
Hey, it's your turn.
不知道有沒有密♥碼♥
It may or may not be encrypted.
難不到我
Never stopped me before.
836, 14.5.
不對 這是木星
Nope, that's Jupiter.
不在獅子星座
It's not in Leo.
找到了
Found it.
這也太快了
That is way too fast.
方位185442.8左右偏折21.2到20.2度
185442.8 by negative 21.2 and 20.2.
就在冥王星的正前方
It was right in front of Pluto.
太厲害了
That is awesome.
不過這不是我做的信♥號♥♥
Except it's not me.
什麼?
What?
等下
Hold on.
你們在幹什麼?
What are you guys doing?
這是來自加拿大的信♥號♥♥
It's that signal from Canada.
真的嗎?
Really?
這不是你的?
That's not you?
是的 我跟你說過的
Yeah, that's that signal
這是來自加拿大的信♥號♥♥
I've been telling you about from Canada.
我們一直都在收到
You know, we keep getting it
這個信♥號♥♥ 但是那個位置沒有衛星
but there's no grounded satellites over there.
這是我們在玩的遊戲
Oh, it's this game we have going
我制♥作♥一個音頻文件 把它發送到某個地方
where I made an audio file and I send it
然後他試圖找到它
and he tries to find it.
或者他制♥作♥一個文件 我來找
He made one, vice versa.
我們不分上下
We're tied.
我領先一分
I'm ahead by one.
用我們的衛星?
Using our satellites?
是的
Yeah.
我什麼也沒找到
Yeah I don't see anything there either.
要不要用卡西尼發一下?
Should we send it from Cassini?
當然
Sure.
呼叫外星人 請連線
Paging ET, please phone home.
外星人 你能連線我們嗎?
ET, will you phone home?
呼叫貝克和艾薩克
Paging Beck and Isaac.
幹嘛?
What?
可以了
Done.
收取數據中
數據已接收
進行定位
未知來源
我記得科學課上講過
I remember learning in science class
微笑需要10塊肌肉
that it takes 10 muscles to smile
但皺眉只需要六塊
but only six to frown.
你爲什麼不保持正常呢?
Why don't you take it back?
我做不到
I can't take it back.
還不算太遲
It's never too late.
也許太早了
It's too early maybe.
你這是什麼意思?
What do you mean by that?
我的意思是我可能需要一些時間
I mean I probably just need some time.
我想我總會找到他的
I think I'll come around to him eventually
但現在我腦子裏還有其他的事
but right now I have other things in my mind.
比如什麼?
Like what?
聽着
Look.
你的身體似乎正在康復中
You seem to be healing physically.
既然你喜歡照相機
I want you to try something
那我想要你試試
since you enjoy using your camera.
我想 嘗試錄製視頻日記
I think it would be healthy for you
會對你的健康有好處
to try a video diary.
每天只需要錄製五分鐘
You know, just five minutes a day
就你和你的照相機
when it's just you and your camera.
什麼都可以說 包括你的心情 感受什麼的
You can say anything you want, anything you feel.
日記?
A diary?
我知道聽起來很蠢
I know, it sounds silly.
但有研究表明
But studies have shown that it's got
這確實對康復很有好處
practical benefits for self-healing.
這是另一種
It's just another way to get
表達個人情感的方式
your personal feelings out, you know,
能幫你清理大腦
kind of clear your mind.
大家好 這是艾薩克·塞浦瑞斯
Hi everybody, this is Isaac Cypress
第46天的視頻日誌
log number 46.
還有30光年
30 more light years to go.
誰知道我們會找到什麼呢
I mean who knows if we'll find anything
但我真的很自豪能在這裏代表地球
but I'm just really proud to represent Earth
和全人類
and humanity out here.
我不知道該說些什麼
And I never know what to say in these things.
也不知道我在跟誰說話
Like I don't know who I'm talking to.
會不會有人能看到這個視頻
If anyone will ever see this.
宇宙中還有什麼奧祕
What's out there.
媽媽 我愛你
Mom, I love you.
黛薇兒 對不起
Darryl, I'm sorry.
60億光年
You know, six billion light years
真的能改變你對事物的看法
really changes your perspective about things.
嘿 爸爸 我在想
Hey Dad, you know I was wondering
如果我們從這裏進入另一個維度
if we'd break into another dimension out here.
一個你還活着的地方
One where you're still alive.
如果我還能再見到你
I was thinking about what I would say to you
我該對你說什麼
if I ever saw you again.
如果你知道我是誰
If you would even know who I was,
如果那個世界的你知道我是誰
if that version of you would know who I was.
沒有你在身邊我感覺很不自在
It's weird not having you around.
看看吧 我爬到了山頂
So check it out, I made it to the top.
用了兩個小時
Took me like two hours
所以我可能會搭便車下山
so I'll probably gonna hitchhike back down.
希望在這裏能遇到幾個可愛的姑娘
Hopefully there's some cute girls going down
沒有討厭鬼
and not any creepers.
我想如果這裏有小貨車經過的話
電影精選列表