車會帶你從甲地到乙地
There're cars to get you from point A to point B,
不過有些車它能"非常快"的帶你到達
and there're cars to get you from point A to point B really fast
想要"飛車"就得花大錢
Fast cars cost big money
或是百萬賭金
and milllons of dollars in stake
有些人不惜一切要贏錢
there're people who do anything to win
有些人不懼風險下大注
people who take risks and never play safe
喂 我是"臭名"
Yeah, lnfamous's here
唱片大亨
The music mogul
總是無法抗拒鉅額賭金的局
who can't resist to high stakes bet
我是傑瑞 你手上有誰
Hey, it's Jerry! Who's you got over there?
他不按牌理出牌
The eccentric who plays by his own rule
麥克和他的車手也在
Oh, MichaeI and his pocket driver is here, too
做夢男孩 沒有確定的方向
The dreamer, not sure where he is going
一心只想要極速
but he wants to get the fast
是嗎 叫他聽電♥話♥
Oh yeah, put him on
他要跟你說話
He wants to llsten up to you
-喂 傑瑞 -嘿 麥克
-Hey, Jerry -Hey, Michael
想要賭什麼 怎麼賭
What's the deal? What do you gotta for?
賭50萬
Half a milllon dallors says
我的人能在兩小時內從我這兒到你那兒
that my boy here gets there in 2 hours
不要 這個已經賭過了
No! LA to Mike' house in 2 hours has already been done
制♥作♥人 傑瑞
The producer Jerry
你敢挑戰他
You scratch his back
他肯定回敬你
He will scratch yours
要不這樣吧
Tell you what
一百萬
How about a milllon dollars
一小時四十五分鐘之內到達
Hour 45
如何
What do you say?
你還在嗎
You still there?
成交
Deal
我會送你個聖誕禮物
I'm sending you a little christmas present
保證讓你爽 你這個骯髒鬼
and be happy with this ok, you dirty old man
好啊
ok
一小時四十五分鐘之內到達
1 hour and 45 minutes
我插賭一千 你做不到
An hour and 45? I bet a thousand you won't gotta make it
-成交 真讓人興奮 -這也是新紀錄
-Deal! Exciting, ah? -And new!
傑森 你今晚要創新紀錄 一定要在約定的時間到達
Jason the new record will be 1 hour and 45 minutes in vegas tonight
這段路一般要用四個小時
1 hour and 45 minutes! Michael, it's a four hours drive
就把這當成是一次訓練課程
Think it's a schooI for the guards
準備好再次通過考驗了嗎
Are you ready to graduate again?
別碰這個 這是我送給傑瑞的禮物
Hey don't you take it. It's for Jerry
快點
come on
知道
I got it
是什麼好東西
What the bunch is this?
這似乎很有用哦
This is maybe just worth it
到沙加曼都的班車將於十分鐘後出發
Sacramento departured in 10 minutes
請到二號♥站臺準備
round number 2, please
戰爭英雄
The war hero
總是爲他的信念而戰
he fights for whatever he belleves in
完成了
Done
這就是我
That's me
鄰家女孩
The girI next door
如果方便讓我的賽車場開在你家隔壁
lf you let the next door the race track
媽 我午餐再回來哦
Hey Mom, I'll see you at lunch ok?
等一下
Hey, wait a mimute
你要去哪兒
Where are you going?
去彩排啊 告訴過你了
I'll go rehearsal! I told you
要對其他人好一點
Play nice with the other kids?
很幽默 我一向都是
Haha, I always do
-嗨 萊瑞 -嗨 娜塔莎
-Hi, Larry -Hi, Natasha
這裏還好嗎
How's going under there?
現在好多了
Ok now
你有很好的技術 別被我媽妨礙了
Great! You are in good hand, just don't let her wash you around
這好笑
That's the best part
你可真壞
You are so bad
等會兒見囉
I'll see you guys later
-我愛你 -我也愛你 寶貝
-Love you -Love, babe
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4
就是這裏嗎
this is the spot?
對 是安東尼介紹的
That's what Antone said
那個安東尼說了很多屁話
That Antone said a whole lot of shit
我跟你講 如果你想贏
I'm telllng you man if you don't want the 200 lost,
耐特可以幫你
this Nat guy will hook you up
夠了
Thing is over!
哇
Oh hey
是那個唱RAP的歌♥手嗎
ls that the raper
唱的好
It's great
快來跟他們打招呼
Come on guys, let's say hi
快
Come on
你好
Hi
帥哥美女 你們唱的不錯
You got a beautifuI voice there, girl.
我覺得你們能出名賺不少錢喔
You looking good. You know what I'm saying you got the look looked like money
謝謝
Thanks
我帶你去看你的車
Let me show you cars this way
我會跟你到天涯海角喔
im gonna follow you whenever you go
男孩們
Fellows, what's that?
你有雙靈巧的手
Nice hands
彈得很棒
Slashing
貝斯手
Bass man
很有大明星的派頭
Babobabo like a Bootsy Colllns around here
這纔像話 我喜歡
This is what I'm talking about. This is more that I like it
她準備好了
All right, she is ready to go
很好
That's good to know, babe
問題是
The question is
跑得快嗎
Will she go fast?
給錢太少了 所以被我給"減速"了
No, we reduce the performance. You gave us the small check
很幽默啊
Haha, funny
認真的 快慢要憑車手的技術
No, seriouly, it depends on whoever drives the car
費用總共是八千塊
and you're total consult to 8,000 even
女孩 你是說八股股票嗎
Oh baby, you talking about 8 stakes?
這要看你用哪種貨幣付款囉
Then you got which pay for it
價錢你總得先跟耐特老闆談過吧
You gotta talk to Nate. You know that Nate owns this spot
請你老闆來
We talk to the man
我不跟他的美麗店員談價錢
Not his beautiful employee
我想這不可能
That's not gonna be possible
-爲什麼 -因爲我不是男人啊
-Why is that? -because the last time I checked I was all woman
等等
Wait a minute.
嚇到我了 你是耐特
Smash me on coming a George Bush. You, Nate?
我叫娜塔莎·馬丁 耐特是我朋友
Natasha Martin. Nate is my friend.
付我八千你就可以走人了
For 8 grand, you are out of this house
是你朋友 還是你自定的價錢
On your old paI or your own pollcy
-我只收錢 -真的不能和女人討價還價
-No, just take grand. -just got it jumps to woman you gotjokes
這臺藍寶貝能跑多快
How fast could this blue baby go
最高是220到225
She will go 220 to 225 tops
220到225
220 to 225
怎麼可能 我不信
Then you put some works in
我可以塞錢到你嘴裏嗎
May I put your money with your mouth
這樣不衛生喔
That is not very hygienic
那我現在開始計時
Then I will give you a tic tac
好 我們來試一下
All right, get in training school
-東尼 準備一下 -準備好了
-Hey, Tony, you check. -I'm on it
漂移吧
Be skiing
誰教你開車的
who do you learn how to drive like this
我爸
my father
他應該是把路當自己家的了
He must put some training on everybody
你其實可以按喇叭的
you know you could just spot the harn
這樣很沒禮貌
that would be rude
你好
hello
我正在開車
I hold the car
三點前會結束
Yeah, I will have it done by 3