我們開始吧
Let's get started.
小心駕駛
Drive safely.
你好 詹姆斯
Hello, James.
您有一個新的乘車請求
You have one new ride request.
你好
Hello.
請求接受 出發吧
Ride accepted. Let's ride.
當太陽下山
As the sun goes down
洛杉磯的燈光亮起
and the lights come up on Los Angeles,
你開始聽到這個城市真實的聲音
you begin to hear the true voices of the city.
現在是晚上10點06分 這是洛杉磯之聲
It's 10:06 P.M., and this is the voice of L.A.
300英尺處 右轉到藤街
In 300 feet, make a right turn onto vine street.
今天我們要討論的是
Today what we'll be discussing
大突破 一個演員是否
is the "big break¡± and whether an actor
可以有多次自我突破 還是隻有一個
can have multiple big breaks, just one,
在我們的職業生涯中
and is there a time in our career
我們是否會錯失機會
where we can miss our shot,
而那個重大突破就永遠不會再出現了
which that big break is never gonna come again.
300英尺 左轉
In 300 feet, make a left turn.
300英尺處 右轉到富蘭克林大道
In 300 feet, make a right turn onto Franklin Avenue.
到達目的地
You have arrived.
謝謝你今晚收聽我們的節目
And thank you for tuning in with us tonight.
願你享受洛杉磯之夜
Stay warm out there, L.A.
你是傑西卡?
Hey, Jessica?
-哦 是我 -我是你叫的車
- Yeah, that's me. - I'm your ride.
好的
Cool.
-我是詹姆斯 -很高興見到你
- James. - Nice to meet you.
好吧
All right.
去哪?
Where to?
就在我以爲我看到了一切的時候
J just when I thought I'd seen it all j
你出現來救我
j you came along to rescue me j
你看到了我寫在牆上的字
j you read my writing on the wall j
你在海里發現了我的漂流瓶
j you found my bottle in the sea j
你要喝水還是要口香糖?
hey, do you want a water or some gum?
公♥司♥給你的臺詞?
Do they always make you say that?
是啊
They do.
但對於你 我是真心問的
But in your case, uh, l mean it.
不 謝謝 不用了
Uh, no. Thank you. I'm okay.
你叫我們這種車多久了
How long you been riding with us?
六個月了吧
About six months.
我經常叫 你知道 因爲不想停車
I use it a lot between, you know, not wanting to park
或者因爲喝了酒
and wanting a couple drinks.
挺好的
Yeah, that's cool.
我對這行並不是那麼有激♥情♥
I'm not, like, deeply passionate about it or anything,
但是想到 因爲我的工作 酒後駕車的人少了
but it's nice to think that, you know, because of what I do,
我還是很高興的
there's less drunk drivers out there.
我沒有針對你什麼的
Not that that would be you or anything.
洛杉磯的人都喜歡酒後駕車
Well, I mean, everybody in L.A. drives drunk.
哦 拜託 不是所有人
Oh, come on, not everybody.
想想
Think about it.
試着說個你認識的人
Try and name at least one person you know
而且一次錯都沒犯的
that hasn't made a mistake once.
-嗯 嗯
- Mm. Yeah. Mm-hmm.
明白我的意思了嗎?
See what I'm saying?
-我明白了 -好吧
- L do. I get you. - Yeah.
300英尺處
In 300 feet,
左轉到拉西尼加大道
make a left turn onto la cienega boulevard.
-哦 往噴泉那 -哦
- Oh, uh, take fountain. - Oh.
重新規劃路線
Recalculating.
你喜歡梅·韋斯特嗎?
Mae west fan?
你什麼意思?
Uh, what... what do you mean?
有一個很棒的梅·韋斯特訪談節目
Well, there's this great Mae west interview.
我記得主持人是約翰尼·卡森還是誰
Uh, I think it was Johnny Carson or something.
不管是誰了 他問韋斯特
Whoever it was said,
打進[去]好萊塢最快的方法是什麼?
"what's the fastest way to get into Hollywood?"
她回答說
To which she replied...
走噴泉大道
"Take fountain."
不錯 我喜歡
That's cool. I like that.
對了 我喜歡你的西裝
um, I, uh, I like your suit, by the way.
呃 你是做什麼
What, do you, like, uh,
豪華轎車司機之類的兼♥職♥嗎?
moonlight as a limo driver or something?
我希望是
I wish.
這衣服是爲了之前的活動穿的
It was, uh, for this thing that I had before this.
去參加婚禮了?
A wedding?
試鏡
An audition.
哦 原來你是個演員
Oh, so you're an actor.
很不幸 是的
Mm-hmm. Unfortunately, yeah.
天哪 我永遠也成不了演員
God, I could never be an actor.
我只是 我不能接受被拒絕
I just... I can't take the rejection.
我剛剛意識到
See, I just had to realize
被拒絕並不是失敗
that getting turned down isn't a failure.
試鏡都沒有 那纔是失敗
Not getting auditions, that's failure.
你有很多試鏡機會咯?
So you get a lot, then?
呃 我的經紀人很擅長幫我找試鏡
Uh, my agents have gotten better at sending me out.
哦 你還有經紀人
Oh, you're repped?
-嗯 -誰?
- Mm-hmm. - By who?
-嗯 艾布拉姆斯 -你吹牛的吧?
- Uh, Abrams. - Mm, you fancy, huh?
艾布拉姆斯
Abrams.
他們很出色 我不是 他們做得很好
They're pretty good. I'm not... they're pretty good.
但是有一段空窗期 六個月什麼活都沒有
There was a dry spell, though, like six months of nothing.
-太糟糕了 -是的 那很艱難
- That sucks. - Yeah, it was rough.
但是他們讓我去嘗試這一次
But, um, then they kind of sent me out on this thing.
感覺就像是孤注一擲了
I think it was, like, the last hail Mary pass.
差點就被刷了 但我成功了
Inches from getting dropped, but I booked it.
哦 什麼 恭喜啊
Oh, what? Congrats!
-謝謝 太棒了
- Thanks. That's so cool.
那演的是什麼角色?
What, uh... what is it?
不是什麼大角色
Uh, it's no big deal.
《神盾局特工》裏客串而已
It's, like, a guest spot on "agents of s.H.Le.L.D."
這也叫不是大角色?這超牛了啊
No big deal? That's a huge fucking deal.
恭喜你 太棒了
Congrats! That's so cool.
謝謝 我演的是個走狗
Thanks. It's a henchman.
就幾句臺詞 然後還搶別人的槍
You know, couple lines, and I took someone's gun.
但是還是很棒
But still, so cool.
我確實因爲這個原因開始做了更多的工作 所以
I did start going out a lot more because of it, so...
300英尺處 右轉到噴泉大道
In 300 feet, make a right turn onto fountain Avenue.
嗯 你告訴我什麼時候播出吧
Um, you should, uh, let me know when it airs.
我的室友艾莉是漫威的超級粉絲
My roommate, Allie, is a huge marvel fan,
當我告訴她 我的滴滴司機是神盾局特工的演員時
and she's just gonna freak her shit
她一定會發狂的
when I tell her that my driver's on "agents of s.H.L.Le.L.D."
還演了一個很酷的反派
As a cool villain.
我演的是個走狗
Well, I was... I was a henchman.
還當不了反派呢
I haven't graduated to villain yet.
好吧 我相信你
Well, I believe in you.
繼續走0.75英里
Continue for three-quarters of a mile.
目的地在您右側
Your destination will be on the right.
我們到了
Here we are.
還挺快
That was fast.
嘿 如果有疑惑 就走噴泉大道
Hey, when in doubt, take fountain.
好 行
Yeah, exactly.
您已經抵達目的地
You have reached your destination.
希望您經歷了一趟安全愉快的旅途
We hope you had a safe and pleasant ride.
嘿 我能給你小費嗎?
Hey, can I, uh, tip you or something?
我們不允許收小費
We're not allowed to accept tips.
在app上付錢就好
Uh, the app takes care of everything.
好吧 那行
Right. Well, uh...
我一定給你一個五星的評價
I'll be sure to give you a five-star rating, then.
我也會給你五星的
Right back at you.
等等 司機還給乘客打分?
Wait, the... the drivers rate the passengers?
當然啊
Yeah, sure.
哦 好吧 那我現在是幾星呢?
Oh, okay. So what's my rating, then?
電影精選列表