拉方達酒店在哪
Where's the La Fonda Hotel?
酒店
Hotel?
在哪
Over where?
謝了
Thanks.
你說英語嗎
You talk English?
是的
Yes.
拉方達酒店在哪
Where's the La Fonda Hotel?
怎麼回事
What's the matter?
沒人知道嗎
Doesn't anybody know?
商店隔壁就是
It's over there by the stores.
在那裏
Si, way over there.
不 不在那
No, not over there.
路名叫什麼
What's the name of the street?
你怎麼回事
What's the matter with you?
幹嘛盯着我
What are you looking at?
我在和你說話
You, I'm talking to.
你在看誰
Who are you looking at?
我帶你去
I show you...
酒
the...
店
hotel.
你怎麼不看着路
Why don't you look where you're going?
抬起腳來
Okay, Sitting Bull, pick up your feet.
繼續走
Get going, come on.
酒店在那
There is the hotel.
謝謝
Thanks.
不好意思
Please...
拿着這個
You take this.
放進你的口袋
Put it in your pocket.
別掉了
Don't lose it.
她叫伊斯丹
Her name is Ishtam.
我奶奶給我的
My grandmother gave it to me.
保佑我進城時不被車撞
When I come to the city, so I not be run over.
我不買♥♥紀念品
No, I'm not buying any souvenirs.
是送的
No, no, you don't buy it, you keep it.
它會保護你的
It protect you.
爲什麼
From what?
你好
Hello.
訂滿了 夫人
No, madam, not at all, madam.
確實沒了
Positively nothing.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
謝謝 夫人
Thank you, madam.
如果有人退房♥ 我會通知您的
If anything turns up, I have your name.
要一個帶浴室的房♥間
Room and bath for one, please.
訂滿了 先生
Nothing available, sir.
一個房♥間也沒有了
Absolutely nothing available.
沒有您的信 尤斯塔斯夫人
No mail, Mrs. Eustace.
您可以去卡普頓酒店問問看
You might try the El Capitan,
沿街就是
down the street, sir,
但據我所知那裏也滿了
but I know they have nothing either.
我叫布萊恩
My name is Blane.
我訂了四個帶浴室的房♥間
I reserved rooms for four with bath.
哦 布萊恩先生 我收到您的電報了
Oh, yes, Mr. Blane, I received your wire.
服務生
Hey, Bud.
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
幫我寄存一下
Check that for me, will you?
樂意效勞
Be glad to, sir.
您等着 我去給您換個寄存牌
You wait here, I'll bring you a check right away.
先生 如果您三點前退房♥
If you'd checked out by 3:00, sir,
我們就不算爲第二天
we wouldn't have charged you
不好意思
for an extra day. Sorry.
沒有房♥間了 先生
Not a thing, sir. We don't have a thing.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
麻煩將這封信轉交給弗蘭克雨果先生
Will you put that in Mr. Frank Hugo's box?
好的 先生 要我打給他房♥間嗎
Oh, yes, sir. Would you like me to call his room?
不用了 放郵箱就好
No, just put it in this box.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
您的寄存牌 先生
Here is the check for your bag, sir.
不用找了
Keep the change.
謝謝 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
你找誰
Yes?
我找弗蘭克雨果
I want to see Frank Hugo.
如果你在樓下打電♥話♥來
If you'd telephoned from downstairs,
應該知道他不在
you'd have found that Mr. Hugo is not in.
還有別的事嗎
Is there anything further?
沒了
Not that I can think of.
如果你允許 我要關
Then if you'll allow me, I'll close...
我說了他不在
I told you, Mr. Hugo's not in!
你是他的理髮師
You his barber?
私人祕書
I'm Mr. Hugo's private secretary.
真遺憾 我還想讓你刮個臉呢
That's too bad, I was going to ask you for a shave.
你不能在這等
You can't wait in Mr. Hugo's room.
他去哪了
Where is he?
如果沒有預約 你得在樓下等
If you have no appointment you'll have to wait downstairs.
我不喜歡在樓下等
I don't like it downstairs.
他什麼時候回來
When will he be back?
我說了你得在樓下等
I said you'll have to wait downstairs.
如果你不馬上離開
Now look, if you don't leave this room at once,
我就去叫經理了
I'll have to call the manager.
我不會那麼做的
I wouldn't do that.
出去
Then get out!
不好意思
Excuse it, please.
哦
Oh...
你好
Hello.
弗蘭克在嗎
Is Frank in?
不在
No.
這是
Did, uh...
你乾的
Did you do that?
他沒事
He'll be all right.
我不是擔心這個
Oh, I wasn't worried.
許多人會感激你的
A lot of people will be very grateful to you.
喬納森古板的可怕
Jonathan can be awfully stuffy.
我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
介意告訴我你在這幹什麼嗎
Do you mind my asking what you're doing here?
等弗蘭克雨果
Waiting for Frank Hugo.
他應該快回來了
He ought to be here in a few minutes.
我來和他共進晚餐
I'm having dinner with him.
你要一起嗎
Do you expect to join us?
你就不能坐下安靜點
Look, why don't you just sit down and stop pumping?
我只是好奇
I was just curious.
你不會想朝我開槍吧
You don't intend shooting me, do you?
你以爲我有槍
Did you really expect to find a gun?
天哪 你真這麼認爲
Good heavens, you really did.
看來你的生活挺有趣的
You must led a fascinating life.
你查完了嗎
You're not through with me, are you?
不搜下身嗎
Aren't you going to frisk me?
不必
No.
可以用下打火機嗎
May I have a light?
當然
Sure.
桌上有
There's one right there on the table.
要我接嗎
Shall I answer that?
不 我來
No, I'll get it.
喂
Hello.
不是
No.
喬納森不在
No, Jonathan's not here.
是的 這是雨果先生的房♥間
Yeah, this is Mr. Hugo's room.
你好 雨果先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Hugo.
這裏沒別人
No, there's nobody here.
我是服務生
This is the bellboy speaking.
我正好在送冰塊
I just brought some ice.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
電影精選列表