羅賓漢
你知道 有許多傳說故事
You know, there's been a heap of legends
講述羅賓漢
and tall tales about Robin Hood.
各不相同
All different too.
我們動物王國有我們自己的版本
Well, we folks of the animal kingdom have our own version.
那是個發生在舍伍得森林裏的真實故事
It's the story of what really happened in Sherwood Forest.
哦 順便介紹一下
Oh, incidentally,
我是艾倫·戴爾 一個詩人
I'm Allan a Dale, a minstrel.
也就是早期的民間歌♥手
That's an early day folk singer.
我的工作就是講出實情
And my job is to...
無論何時 無論何事
tell it like it is. Or was, or whatever.
羅賓漢和小約翰通過森林
Robin Hood and Little John walkin' through the forest
笑得前俯後仰
Laughin' back and forth at what the other'n has to say
讓別人想起
Reminiscin' this and that
以前的好時光
And havin' such a good time
啊 多美的一天
Golly, what a day
決不會想到水裏有危險
Never ever thinkin' there was danger in the water
他們在喝水 他們在灌進肚
They were drinkin' They just guzzled it down
決不會想到治安官和治安隊
Never dreamin' that a schemin' sheriff and his posse
正在監視和包圍
Was a watchin' them and gatherin' around
羅賓漢和小約翰跑過森林
Robin Hood and Little John runnin' through the forest
跳過柵欄 避開樹木 試圖逃脫
Jumpin' fences, dodgin' trees and tryin' to get away
顧不上想 只管逃
Contemplatin' nothin' but escapin'
最後做到了
And finally makin' it
啊 多美的一天
Golly, what a day
你知道嗎 羅賓漢 你太冒險了
You know something, Robin? You're taking too many chances.
冒險 開玩笑
Chances? You must be joking.
只不過是個小遊戲 小約翰
That was just a bit of a lark, Little John.
真的 看你的帽子 那可不是蛋糕上的蠟燭
Yeah? Take a look at your hat. That's not a candle on a cake.
這支幾乎結果了我 是不是
Hello. This one almost had my name on it, didn't it?
他們越來越厲害了 你知道
They're getting better, you know.
你必須承認 他們越來越厲害了
You've got to admit it. They are getting better.
對極了
Huh, yeah.
下次治安官就會把絞索套在我們脖子上了
The next time that sheriff'll probably have a rope around our necks.
到吊在那兒時就笑不出來了 羅賓漢
Pretty hard to laugh hangin' there, Rob.
哈 治安官和整個治安隊加起來也吊不動你
Ha! The sheriff and his whole posse couldn't lift you off the ground.
加起來也吊不動你
couldn't lift you off the ground.
準備 嗨 小心點 羅賓漢
En garde! Hey, watch it, Rob.
這是我唯一的帽子了
That's the only hat I've got.
哦 行了 老夥計 別這麼婆婆媽媽的了
Come along. You worry too much, old boy.
你知道嗎 羅賓漢 我只是有點疑惑
You know something, Robin? I was just wonderin'.
我們是好人 還是壞人
Are we good guys or bad guys?
你知道 我意思是
You know. I mean, uh,
我們劫富濟貧
our robbin' the rich to feed the poor.
"劫"
"Rob"?
好粗俗的字眼 我們從不劫
That's a naughty word. We never rob.
我們只是借一點 從負擔得起的人那裏
We just... sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it.
借 夥計 我們欠債了
Borrow? Huh. Boy, are we in debt.
聽起來像是又一個 爲窮♥人♥籌錢的日子
That sounds like another collection day for the poor.
嗯 小約翰
Eh, Johnny boy?
是的 美妙的慈善事業
Yeah. Sweet charity.
稅金 稅金
Taxes! Taxes!
美麗的 可愛的稅金
Beautiful, lovely taxes!
陛下 你真有辦法
Sire, you have an absolute skill
激勵窮♥人♥捐款
for encouraging contributions from the poor.
造個成語 親愛的顧問
To coin a phrase, my dear counselor,
劫貧濟富
rob the poor to feed the rich.
妙不妙
Am I right?
告訴我 下一站在哪 黑斯先生
Tell me, what is the next stop, Sir Hiss?
嗯 讓我看一下 嗯 我
Uh, let me see. Uh, I...
哦 對 下一站是諾丁漢 陛下
Oh! Yes. The next stop is Nottingham, sire.
啊 最富的地方
Oh! The richest plum of them all.
諾丁 漢
Notting... ham.
正好合適 陛下 再合適不過了
A perfect fit, sire. Most becoming.
您看起來又華麗 又威嚴
You look regal, dignified, sincere,
又真誠 又氣派 又尊貴
masterful, noble, chival...
又高尚
noble...
嗯 嗯 不要
Uh, uh, don't...
不要馬屁拍的太過了 黑斯
don't overdo it, Hiss.
我想我受夠了
There. That, I believe, does it.
皇冠給我權力的感覺
This crown gives me a feeling of power!
權力
Power!
請原諒我的獰笑
Forgive me a cruel chuckle.
權力 嗯
Power. Hmm.
如果好國王理查德的皇冠
And how well King Richard's crown
戴在您高貴的頭上那該多好
sits on your noble brow.
不是嗎
Doesn't it?
嗯 國王理查德
Uh, King Richard?
我告訴過你永遠 不要提我哥哥的名字
Look, I've told you never to mention my brother's name!
啊 只是說岔嘴了 陛下
A mere slip of the forked tongue, Your Majesty.
我們是一根繩上的螞蚱
We're in this plot together,
如果您不介意我這麼說的話
if you don't mind my saying so.
記住 是你出的主意 是我把他催眠並
And remember, it was your idea I hypnotized him and...
我知道 並打發他去參加十字軍
I know. And sent him off on that crazy crusade.
太后傷心透了
Much to the sorrow of the Queen Mother.
對 母后
Yes! Mother.
母后總是更喜歡理查德
Mother always did like Richard best.
殿下 請不要這樣
Your Highness, please don't do that.
如果您不介意我這樣說 您明白
If you don't mind my saying so, you see,
您 吮得很響
you have a very loud thumb.
催眠能幫您除掉心理疾患
Hypnotism could rid you of your psychosis...
很容易
so easily.
不 別那樣 別那樣
No! None of that! None of that.
我只是想幫忙
Well, I was only trying to help.
我懷疑
I wonder.
蠢蛇
Silly serpent.
"蠢蛇" 看這兒
"Silly serpent"? Now look here.
你再嘶嘶一下
One more hiss out of you... Hiss,
你就會走着去諾丁漢
and you are walking to Nottingham.
蛇不走 蛇滑行
Snakes don't walk. They slither.
哼 沒什麼可說的了
Hmph. So there.
現在還說是好買♥♥賣♥♥嗎
Now what about that for luck?
這只是馬戲團 微不足道
It's only a circus. A peanut operation.
"微不足道" 你真笨 這是皇家馬車
"Peanuts"? Why, you dunce. That's the royal coach.
那是約翰王子本人 王子
It's Prince John himself. The prince?
等等 有條法律禁止搶劫皇室
Wait a minute. There's a law against robbin' royalty.
回頭見 什麼
I'll catch you later. What?
怎能錯過在皇室面前表演的機會
And miss this chance to perform before royalty?
唉 又倒大黴了
Ah! Here we go again.
算命
Fortune tellers!
算命 幸運符
Fortunes forecast! Lucky charms!
用星座算命運
Get the dope with your horoscope.
算命者 真好笑 嗯 停車
Fortune tellers! How droll. Uh, stop the coach.
陛下 陛下 他們可能是強盜
Sire, sire, they may be bandits.
哦 胡說 女的強盜
Oh, poppycock. Female bandits?
能把我怎樣 廢話
What next? Rubbish.
我親愛的女士們
Um, um, my dear ladies,
我特許你們親吻皇家御手
you have my permission to kiss the royal hands.
先吻哪隻任你選
Whichever you like... first.
嗯 哦 多麼仁慈
How gracious!
多麼慷慨 陛下 陛下
And generous. Sire! Sire!
你沒看到他們 閉嘴
Did you see what they...? Stop!
別在我耳邊嘶嘶
Stop hissing in my ear.
黑斯 你已經嘶嘶了你最後的
Hiss! Oh, you've hissed your last...
嘶嘶
hiss.
多疑的蛇
Suspicious snake.
乾綱獨斷 精彩之至
Masterfully done, Your Excellency.
現在閉上眼睛 集中精神
Now close your eyes and concentrate.
閉眼 緊閉 別偷看 陛下
Close your eyes. Tight shut. No peeking, sire.
從時間的迷霧裏 走出來吧 精靈
From the mists of time, come forth, spirits.
喲嗬 小螢火蟲們