Those days were amazing
那些日子令人稱奇
You know, being a kid, you know, what eIse was l to do but to live the Dragon, you know?
你知道,作爲年輕人,不用問都喜歡鋼鐵龍樂隊般的生活
l study the music note for note. l read every interview
我學着一首又一首歌♥曲,閱讀着每一份訪問報道
Copied every outfit, every move, you know, every look
模仿他們每套着裝,每一個舉動,每一個表情
And Pittsburgh, you know, my pursuit of perfection was relentless
在匹茲堡時,我不斷的追求着完美
Because, the take that study music deserved that
因爲,學習音樂就應該這樣。
Rob, you’re not nailing the squeal
羅伯,你那不叫泛音
l have no idea what you’re talking about
我不知道你在說什麼
Check it out
聽一下
Play it like that
像這樣彈
That’s it. That’s a ping, not a squeal
你那是悶音,不是泛音
Sounds just like the tape, man. No. Raunchier
聽着和磁帶上一樣的。 -再有力些。
Again, please.
再來。
That was great. Thank you.
這就對了,謝謝。
From the top.
從頭來。
Hold on!
稍等!
Hey, Jeremy, no.
嗨,傑米,別鬧。
What are you doing? You know what this is?
你在做什麼?你知道這是什麼嗎?
Lubricator, signed by all five band members with the original cover.
這張《潤滑劑》,上面有5個樂隊成員的簽名。
Look. Jorgen’s name is misspelled. It should be an ,,E.,,
看,喬根的名字拼錯了,它應該是一個“E”,
You know how much l can get for it?
你知道我花了多少錢弄到它麼?
Peace to you too, dude. Try it like this.
和平也與你同在,小傢伙。試試這樣。
Mom? Mom, isn’t my room off-limits?
老媽?老媽?我的房♥間不是禁止入內嗎?
I’m sorry, Chris. Oh, what were you doing?
哦,對不起寶貝兒。你在那兒做什麼呢?
How are you? Good. How’s Willard?
你好嗎? -很好,維爾德好麼?
He’s fine. You look nice. Thank you.
他很好。你看起來很帥。 --謝謝。
Here, hold on. You got a smudge.
等一下。這裏有點髒了。
Bye. Gotta run. Bye. Love you.
拜拜,我得走了。 --拜拜。愛你。
Love you too. Bye.
我也愛你。拜拜。
l need more power! l want more!
用勁!再用勁!
Come on, come on.
來吧,來吧。
Nina and Samantha!
尼娜和薩曼塔!
Hey, Chris.
嗨,克里斯。
Coming to my show in a week? Of course.
這周來看我的演出嗎? --當然了。
Want to hand out fliers? Absolutely.
想發傳♥單♥麼? --好啊!
You guys look awesome. Bye.
你們看起來棒極了。 --拜。
We’re a band called Blood Pollution...
我們是“污濁之血”樂隊
...a Steel Dragon tribute band, the best in Pittsburgh.
致敬鋼鐵龍的樂隊,在匹茲堡是最好的。
Thank you.
感謝你們。
l wrote this one for someone who ripped out my heart.
這首歌♥寫給偷走我心的那個人。
And put it through a bloody blender!
而且把它放在了該死的攪拌機裏!
That’s right.
沒錯。
This one’s for Kim, who makes me want to stand up and shout.
這首歌♥獻給金姆,他讓我想要站起來吶喊。
Em, I’ll be right back, okay?
我很快回來,好嗎?
Excuse me.
借過
You think l could have one?
能給我一個嗎?
Not without a blowjob and a sex change, pal. But have a nice day.
除非用吹♥簫♥或者上♥牀♥跟我換,老兄。玩的開心。
Come on, girIs. This way. See you, Chris.
來吧,美女們,這邊走。 --回見,克里斯。
Oh, that was awesome!
噢,太棒了!
That was the heaviest since Columbus in ,77.
這是自77年在哥倫布市以來最燥的一次演出!
Heavier than the Demented tour.
比“瘋狂之旅”還要燥。
l ask you, did they not rock? They totally rocked.
我問你,他們不搖滾嗎? --他們絕對搖滾。
Guys.
夥計們。
What the...?
這是...?
Come on.
來。
Oh, l thought l smelled pussy.
噢,我聞到騷貨的味兒了。
Look who’s here.
看看誰在這兒呢?
lf it isn’t Yoko Ono and the Fag Five. What are you doing?
這不是小野洋子和基佬五人組嗎? --你在幹嗎?
Making sure nobody sees some cut-rate copy band.
保證沒人看你們這些粗劣模仿樂隊的演出。
Cut-rate? This dude can’t even tune his own guitar.
粗劣模仿?這哥們兒都不會給自己的吉他調音呢。
You could work on your lipsynch. l don’t lipsynch.
你接着假唱吧。 --我不假唱,混♥蛋♥。
Be doing everyone a favor if you did. ass breed.
幫幫忙你還是假唱吧,雜種。
You could get the outfit right.
你爲什麼不♥穿♥些更合適的衣服呢
Boots from the Wasted tour and a cheap Twisted jacket.
“徒勞之旅”的靴子還有廉價變♥態♥夾克。
You are so fully wrong, cocksmoker. This is official issue.
你完全錯了,傻♥逼♥,這是官方標配。
The actual vest Bobby wore on the Twisted tour.
鮑比在“扭曲巡演”中穿的正版夾克。
My dad bought it from someone who knows them.
我爸從一個認識他們的人的手裏買♥♥的。
Sorry, but your dad got ripped.
真遺憾,你♥爸♥讓人給坑了。
The lapeIs should be blue, there’s no green in the embroidery.
翻領應該是藍色的,刺繡上也沒有綠色。
As a matter of fact, can anybody here honestly say...
這裏任何一個人能不能誠實的說...
...they’re ever seen Bobby Beers with a jacket with red lapeIs?
他們見過鮑比•比爾斯穿過帶紅色翻領的夾克嗎?
No, l can’t. l don’t think so.
說不清。 --我沒見過。
maybe You can make me some pants like his.
也許你能給我做像他一樣的褲子。
Or did your girlfriend already ripped out the seats in the Dodge?
還是你女朋友已經用破道奇車的座位給你做了一條?
No. First tell me what you put there to make people think you’re a guy.
不,先告訴我你在褲襠放了什麼讓人相信你是個男的。
This is not me, baby. You and a few ballet slippers.
當然沒有,寶貝兒。 --噢是啊,放了個芭蕾舞鞋。
You want a piece of my package? No, I’m good.
你想看看嗎? 不,我不想。
Want to see how a real man Don’t touch her.
想看真正的男人如何... --別碰她!
Let go of my cape. Let go of my cape!
別動我的袍子。 --你也別動我的袍子!
Get your ass out of bed.
起牀。
Get out of here,man.
滾開。
Let’s go. Get up. Get out of here.
快走,快起來。 --滾蛋。
Move it.
動起來。
Where you hiding your stash these days?
你把你的存貨藏哪兒了?(毒品)
Get out! l didn’t do anything.
滾開!我什麼也沒幹。
That’s the problem. You never do anything.
這就是問題所在,你從來都沒做什麼。
Get out of here, pig! God Fucking
你給我滾開,豬! --上帝啊,操!
Come on!
來啊!
Mom! Mom!
媽!媽!
Jeez, boys. Quit. Break it up. Chris, give him a break. Come on.
上帝啊,孩子們。停下來。克里斯,讓他歇會兒。來。
Stop it! Tell him to get out!
停下! --讓他滾出我的房♥間!
Used to be my room. Not anymore!
這原來是我的房♥間。 --不再是了!
Because l moved out when l was 18.
因爲我18歲的時候搬出去了。
We’re having breakfast. Keep him out!
我們去喫早餐。 --讓他在外面待着!
Get ready for work. Will you go downstairs?
克里斯準備上班吧。你下樓行嗎?
Keep him out! All right, he’s gone.
讓他在外面待着! --好好,他走了。
So you arrested Mervin for drunk driving?
你因爲醉駕逮捕了墨文?
He was parked on the Brennemans, lawn.
他把車停在了布倫尼曼家的草坪上。
Claims he was going out for ice cream. Same story.
辯稱他當時去買♥♥冰激凌了,老套的把戲。
Chris, so how was the show? It was fine.
克里斯,演出怎麼樣? --挺好的。
The freaks were out in force. Why weren’t you busting heads?
怪胎們已經不能自♥制♥了。 你怎麼沒甩頭呢?
Female officers handle that crowd. -You want to go?
因爲女職員控制了全場(指克里斯)。 你又來?
Chirs,Come on. Saved again. Should take her to work.
—克里斯,別吵了。 --你要再說我就跟你一塊兒上班去。
Good one. Did they do Black Babylon?
說的好。 他們唱“黑色巴比倫”了嗎?
They haven’t played that since Osaka in ,75.
他們自從75年在大阪之後就沒唱過了。
That is pathetic that you know. l love that song.
那挺悲哀的。 我喜歡那歌♥。
Okay, genius, who’s buried in Grant’s tomb?
好了,天才,誰埋在格蘭特的墓裏?
It’s twisted that you’re still living at home, stealing Mars makeup.
你住在家裏,還偷媽媽的化妝品用,這很畸形。
Who’s buried in Grant’s tomb?
誰埋在格蘭特的墓裏?
How much longer will you put up with this?
爸,你還要忍♥受多久?
The rock star fantasy thing is something you grow out of at 1 4.
你14歲就開始做你那搖滾巨星的春夢了。
lf l get lucky, I’ll get to grow up and listen to Air Supply like you.
如果我運氣好的話,我長大後就會像你一樣聽空中補給樂隊
What’s wrong with Air Supply?
空中補給怎麼了?
Nothing, if you’re from the Village People.
如果你是來自小鎮的話那就沒什麼。
You know what the sickest thing is about you?
你知道你最病態的是什麼嗎?
It’s that you don’t have any fantasies of your own.
是你沒有任何關於你自己的夢想。
You fantasize about being somebody eIse.
你的夢想是成爲別人。(指鮑比)
Wearing somebody eIse’s clothes. Singing somebody eIse’s songs.
穿別人的衣服,唱別人的歌♥。
It’s pathetic.
這很悲哀。
Get a haircut. Okay, Satan’s allegiant.
剪剪頭吧。 --好,撒旦的奴僕。
Have a good one, son.
喫點好的,兒子。
You didn’t eat. Later. l love you guys.
你什麼也沒喫。 --過會兒吧,我愛你們。
Love you too.
我也愛你。
l love you. You do this every time.
愛你。 --你怎麼每次都這樣。
l question his sexuality, Ma. l do.
我質疑他的性取向,媽。 真的。
Here’s the procedure, so it won’t happen again. Don’t stick a pen in.
按照步驟來就不會再那樣了。別把筆插♥進♥去。
I’ll give you a simple one-two-three procedure.
我教你一個簡單的1,2,3的步驟。
It’s 1 -2-3. Pop that down, push this.
1,2,3。把這個拉下來,推這個。
Pull back on this lever, free up the jam and you can access--
操作杆推回去,解決故障你就可以進入...
Is there something wrong?
有問題?
電影精選列表