我這輩子做過很多壞事
I've done terrible things in my life.
一些不能被原諒的壞事
Things for which I can never be forgiven.
我背叛朋友...
I betrayed friends...
背棄親近我的人
...turned my back on the ones closest to me.
加布里拉
Gabriela!
我知道遲早會有報應
I've always known that my sins would eventually catch up to me.
這輩子沒有不受懲罰的罪
No sin goes unpunished in this life.
臨終前 你這一生不會在你眼前閃過
Your life doesn't flash before your eyes when you're dying.
那是廢話
That's bullshit.
而是你的遺憾籠罩你最後一刻
It's your regrets that haunt you in your final moments.
所有你無法達成的事
Everything you failed to be.
所有你令他們失望的人
Everyone you let down.
跑
Run!
所有你要到回去改變的事情...
Everything you'd go back and change...
如果你有更多時間
...if only you had more time.
16小時前
看誰醒來了 睡美人
Look who's up. Sleeping Beauty.
你又在睡夢裏放屁 你知道嗎 康倫
You were farting in your sleep again, you know that?
我怎麼知道 混♥蛋♥ 我在睡覺
How would I know that, dickhead? I was sleeping.
更像是死了
More like dead to the world.
-丹尼還沒來嗎 -在辦公室裏
-Danny in yet? -In the office.
-他來了 他來了 -他有麻煩了
-Here he goes. Here he goes. -He's fucked.
繼續
Go on.
他整晚拿着他那東西在房♥子追着她跑
He's chasing her around the house with his thing all night.
她最後說
Finally she goes:
"你覺得這麼亂搞會有作用"
"How is titty-fucking me gonna make my tits any bigger?"
男朋友說"嘿 寶貝 我不知道
Boyfriend says, "Hey, baby, it beats me,
但是對你的屁♥股♥可行"
but it worked on your ass."
好了 給你們的
All right, there you go.
-聖誕快樂 -我很感激 丹尼
-Merry Christmas. -I appreciate that, Danny.
謝謝
Thank you.
好了 快走 我要上廁所 洗澡剃鬚
Get out of here. Shit, shower, and shave time for me.
今晚約了辣妹 在槲寄生下親熱
Hot date tonight? Little grab-ass under the mistletoe?
我希望是
I Wish.
我要介紹我爸爸一些新生意夥伴
I'm introducing my father to some new business partners.
努力了9個月他終於肯見面
Been working on it for about nine months, finally he agrees to hear me out.
嘿 你♥爸♥爸他是大忙人
Hey, well, he's a busy man, your father.
是 是 是 那倒是真的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no shit.
-好了 再見 朋友 -好 再見
-All right. See you later, fellas. -See you.
-嘿 朋友 -什麼事 吉米 你好嗎
-Hey, guys. -What's up, Jimmy? How you doing?
-天啊 我可以清閒一下嗎 -嘿 丹尼
-Christ! Can I get one moment to myself? -Hey, Danny.
嘿 你想要什麼
Hey. What do you want?
今早我和你♥爸♥爸談過...
I talked to your father this morning...
我家的暖爐壞了
...and the heater blew over at my place.
他叫我向你貸款
He told me to ask you about a loan.
-貸款 -是
-A loan? -Yeah.
或捐款
Or a handout?
不 只是貸款
Nah, it's just a loan.
我不明白爲何他還收留你
Why he keeps you around, I got no idea.
好吧 你要多少
All right. How much do you need?
大概800
About 800.
我不懂"大概800"什麼意思 吉米 給我一個數目
I don't know what "about 800" means, Jimmy. Give me a number.
-800 -拿去
-800? -There you go.
-好 -謝謝你 丹尼
-All right. -Thanks, Danny.
噢 你知道嗎 麥考利 那混♥蛋♥失約
Oh! You know, McCauley, the son of a bitch canceled on me.
我這個中午的聖誕派對需要一個聖誕老人
I need a Santa for a Christmas party this afternoon.
-聖誕老人 -是
-Santa Claus? -Yeah.
-天啊 丹尼 我...-你很適合
-Aw, jeez, Danny, I... -You'll be great.
-找別人好嗎 我要回家 -好 我找別人
-Find someone else, huh? I gotta get home. -Yeah. I'll get somebody else.
你就凍僵好了
You freeze your little nuts off.
拜託 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
暗夜逐仇
約翰拳擊健身室
你看到嗎 你看到那變招嗎
You see that? You see that switch?
我變招 然後退後 然後他就打不到你
I switch, and then I get out. And then you're out.
-你用刺拳控制他 -是的
-You control him with the jab. -Yeah.
-知道嗎 -知道
-All right? -Right.
把電♥話♥放下 用你的眼睛看我 好嗎
Put the phone down. Watch me with your own eyes. Okay?
你搞什麼
What the fuck, man?
哦 天啊 喂
Oh, shit! Yo!
-喂 看他的臉 -對不起
-Yo, look at his face. -Sorry, man.
快滾
Get the fuck out of here.
-是你先開始 -蒙羞之旅
-You started it. -Walk of shame.
邁克 你把他打倒了
Yo, Mike, you knocked him the fuck out.
-嘿 我不是跟你說過別罵髒話嗎 -我的錯
-Hey, what'd I tell you about talking like that? -My bust.
-看我如何把肘收緊嗎 -是 我看到
-See how I kept my elbows tight? -I saw them.
你必須小心迎戰加里蒂 他將把你逼去繩邊
Gotta be careful fighting Garrity. He wants to push you against the ropes.
給他這一拳 一拳打破他的口
Just give him one of these. Knock his shit-talking mouth right out.
對不起 說漏了嘴
Sorry. It slipped.
繼續吧 雷格斯
Go ahead, Legs.
很快就知道一切可以多快漏走
Gonna find out real soon how fast it can all slip away.
-放鬆 邁克 我只是開玩笑 -那是你的問題
-Relax. I was just messing around. -That's your problem.
你擁有天賦但你卻拿來開玩笑
You got all the talent in the world and all you wanna do is mess around.
馬奎爾先生 我聽說你是有影響力的人...
I'm told you're a man of influence, Mr. Maguire...
沒有你的批准一切不準進出這地區
...and that nothing moves in or out of this borough without your approval.
我的老闆正在找一個夥伴
And my employers are looking for a partner
幫忙帶貨進這城市
to help bring our product into the city.
我們用我們在工會的聯絡 爸爸
We use our contacts in the union, Pop.
每個月3個貨櫃...
Three bins a month...
碼頭工人知道哪些貨櫃會運來...
...dockworkers know which bins are coming in...
他們要做的是確保通關時不被審查
...and all they gotta do is make sure they pass through without inspection.
到底是什麼產品
What exactly is your product?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
99%純度
Ninety-nine percent pure.
世界頂級
The very best in the world.
我兒子告訴你說我有興趣
And my son told you I'd be interested in this?
非常有興趣
Very interested.
生意轉型了 格雷斯達先生
The business has changed, Mr. Grezda.
20年前 我像所有人那樣討生活
Twenty years ago, I made a living, the same way we all did.
一年幹幾宗大買♥♥賣♥♥
Couple big scores a year...
但很多時候是小生意
...but mostly I was a grinder.
以前如果你要錢賭球 你來找我
Now, you want to lay down on a few ballgames, you came to me.
你要開一間肉店 但銀行拒絕貸款給你...
You want to open up a butcher shop and the bank said "fuck you" on a loan...
你來找我
...you came to me.
你知道那家肉店今天變成什麼了嗎
You know what that butcher shop ts today'?
-不知道 -蘋果蜂
-No. -An Applebee's.
爲什麼告訴我這些事情
Why are you telling me this?
因爲我必須順應時代
Because I've had to adapt to the times.
現在我是合法生意人
I am a legitimate businessman now.
我知道你做什麼生意 馬奎爾先生
I know your business, Mr. Maguire.
所以我纔會在這裏
That's why I'm here.
你在浪費你的時間
You're wasting your time.
喂 喂 嘿 等一等 拜託
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. Wait! Come on, now.
爸 聽聽他要說什麼
Pop, just listen to what he has to say.
-你還沒聽到報酬 -先付兩百萬
-You haven't heard the offer yet. -Two million up front.
完事後 你將收到
After that, you'll receive 20 percent
所有安全通過碼頭的產品的20%
of all the product you allow to pass through the port.
答案是不
The answer's no.
考慮一晚 一旦你仔細考慮後
Take the night to think it over. Once you've considered it more carefully...
你將發現你的錯誤
...you'll realize the mistake you are making.
你認爲我是怎樣做了35年的生意
How do you think I survived in this business for 35 years?
我所有同僚不是死
Everyone I came up with is either dead...
就是在坐牢等死
...or locked up in federal prison waiting to be buried.
我不犯錯
I don't make mistakes.
現在是聖誕節
It's Christmastime.
我的朋友們都來和我慶祝
My friends are here to celebrate with me.
快滾出我的家
Get the fuck out of my house.
帶這東西走
Take this shit with you.
朋友 我的爸爸 我根本不知道發生什麼事
My old man. I don't even know what just happened.
我們付錢給你來保證獲得你♥爸♥爸的支持
We paid you to guarantee your father's support.
讓我和他談 好嗎 我會解決的
Let me talk to him, all right? I'll get it all figured out.
今晚我會過去你家 取回我們的錢