Simone
《西蒙妮》
Eh, Mr. Taransky, she's...
嗯 塔蘭斯基先生 她...
She's walking
她要走
Don't tell me she's walking She can't walk
不要告訴我她要走 她不能走
Nicola
妮科拉
This, this, not this
這件 這件 這件不要
Nicola, how was your massage?
妮科拉 你的按♥摩♥怎麼樣?
You were in breach, cigarette No no, it's about the new pages
你違約了 煙 不 不 是有關劇本新的內容
Because I've made the changes
因爲我做了修改
All the changes you wanted, Nicola
完全按你要求做了修改 妮科拉
You are...virtually in every scene
幾乎每場戲都有你
It is not the size of the role, Victor
不是因爲角色的分量 維克多
Am I or am I not entitled to the biggest trailer on the lot?
我有還是沒有資格擁有片場最大的拖車?
It's the biggest on earth
這是世界上最大的了
I swear Nicole it's a 50-foot Airstream Make no any longer
我發誓妮科爾它有50尺的Airstream車 沒有再長的了
Taller, Victor
太高了 維克多
Taller, taller, eh?
太高 太高 啊?
You've insulted me for the last time
你上次就虧待我一次
Right, it's actually, it's actually taller
對 事實上 它的確太高了
You're right, it was amazing
你說得對 真讓人喫驚
Coffee Wait a minute, now, it's...
咖啡 稍等 現在
The tyres are overinflated, you see
輪胎的氣太足了 你看
It's just this
問題就在這裏
See, see, look, here The air can be pulled out
瞧 瞧 看 這兒 氣可以放掉點
So sad
真沒治了
See, it's lower already
瞧 已經低些了
Nicola, I beg you, don't do this to me
妮科拉 我求你 不要這樣對我
No I had three other offers
不 還有三部片子請我去拍
I only signed onto this picture out of...loyalty
我籤這部電影完全是出於... 忠心
Well then show me some They're gonna shut me down
那就拿出點忠心來呀 他們會讓我停拍的
It's not working, Victor
沒有用的 維克多
My God, the scene with a thousand geese I don't understand this film
天啊 那場一千隻鵝的戲 我理解不了這部電影
Nobody is gonna understand this film
沒有人會理解這部電影
Look, I already put out a press release Citing creative differences, OK?
瞧 我已經向媒體宣佈 我們存在創作理念的分歧 行了嗎?
So just let it go
就隨它去吧
You went to the press?
你去見媒體了?
Do we have everything, because I don't wanna come back here Alright
我們東西都齊了嗎 我不想再回到這兒來了 好吧
You are right
你是對的
You are right And when you're right, you're right
你是對的 你說你是對的 你就是對的
Thank you Let me help you with this Jesus!
謝謝你 我來幫你 天啊!
Because you wanna go I don't deserve you
因爲你想走 我配不上你
This film doesn't deserve you
這部電影配不上你
It deserves much, much better than you
它配得上比你好得多的東西
Creative differences The difference is, you're not creative
創作理念的分歧? 分歧是 你沒有創作理念
To hell, please
請到地獄
Jack
傑克
Jack, are you there?
傑克 你在嗎?
She's good
她不錯
You can hardly tell she's reading off a teleprompter
你幾乎看不出來她在看着屏幕提示念臺詞
Right here
我在這裏
Right beside you
就在你身邊
Look
瞧
I've analyzed this footage
我已經分♥析♥過這段戲
We've got everything we need in the can already
我們想要的東西已經都有了
If I could just make a proper adjustment We can finish this film without her
只要我能做一些適當的調整 沒有她 我們也能拍完這部影片
Victor, according to the writ her attorneys filed at noon today, they'll sue
維克多 根據今天中午她的律師發出的令狀 他們會起訴的
If the film is released with Nicola in a single frame
只要這部影片發行時有一個妮可拉的畫面
They will sue, Victor, they're serious
他們就會起訴 維克多 他們是認真的
So let's re-cast
那重新找人
Oh, Nicola Anders is the only actress in the world that could play that part
哦 妮科拉·安德絲是這世界上唯一能演這個角色的女演員
It's a remake, Hal
這是重拍片 哈爾
Nicola Anders is not bigger than this picture
妮科拉·安德絲不會比這部影片重要
Of course she is, Victor No other name's gonna sign on now
她當然會 維克多 現在沒有其他明星會答應演
Who needs a name?
誰需要明星?
We'll cast an unknown
我們找一個沒名氣的
I'm not gonna play opposite an unknown
我可不和沒名氣的人演對手戲
We can't sell an unknown
找沒名氣的人演 我們的片子沒法賣♥♥的
If we ever wanna be in Nicola Anders business again
如果我們下次還想找妮科拉·安德絲拍片
We have to cut off the losses and shut off the picture
我們不得不減少損失 停機
No, I won't give in to that blackmailing... Victor, let's take a walk
不 我不會對這種勒索屈服的... 維克多 我們出去走走
Ridiculous performance
表現真是差勁
I told you she was bad
我告訴過你她不好
No, yours in there
不 我是說你在裏面的表現
Why do you always set to make everything difficult for yourself?
爲什麼你總是自找麻煩?
Difficult?
麻煩?
I'm being difficlut? Yes
我很麻煩? 是
Elaine, do you know what these are?
伊蓮 你知道這些是什麼?
Mike and Ikes?
糖?
They are not just Mike and Ikes These are cherry Mike and Ikes
他們不只是一般的糖 這些是櫻桃味的糖
Do you know why I, Victor Taransky
你知道爲什麼 我 維克多 塔蘭斯基
Two time anominated Academy Award director
獲兩項奧斯卡提名的導演
Victor, that were short subject
維克多 長話短說好不好
Overseeing the most cherished movie project in my whole career
無視我整個生涯中最珍惜的電影作品
I'm walking around with... Look, look, look
我隨身帶着... 看 看 看
Pockets full of these... things
口袋裏裝滿了這些... 東西
Well I have a feeling you're gonna tell me
我想你是要告訴我
I'm gonna tell you what
我要告訴你爲什麼
Because this Nicola Anders
因爲這個妮科拉·安德絲
supermodel with a SAG card
拿到演出證的超級模特
has it written in the contract
在合同上寫明
that all cherry Mike and Ikes be removed from her candy dish
所有的櫻桃味的糖必須從她的糖盒裏取出
along with strict instruction that any room she walks into must have seven packs of cigarettes waiting for her
還嚴格規定她走進的每一個房♥間 都必須放好七包煙等着她
Three of them opened
三包是打開的
That there'll be a personal jacuzzi within 80 paces of her dressing room
離她的更衣室裏80步的距離內 要有一個她私人的按♥摩♥浴缸
And anytime she travels
每一次她旅行
Her nanny must fly with her first class
她的保姆必須和她一起坐頭等艙
So, what's wrong with that?
那 有什麼不對?
Elaine, she doesn't have children
伊蓮 她沒有孩子
Don't you see, they're mocking us, Elaine We're at their mercy
難道你沒有看出來 他們在耍我們 伊蓮 我們受他們擺佈
What happened?
到底怎麼回事?
I, I mean we always had movie stars
我 我是說我們一直有電影明星
But they used to be our stars, remember?
但他們曾經是我們的明星 記得嗎?
We were the one to tell them what to do
該由我們告訴他們做什麼
When we tell them what to wear, who to date.
穿什麼 和誰約會
That's what you want?
那就是你想要的嗎?
When they're under a contract to us
當他們和我們簽了片約
We can change their names, if we want to
如果我們願意 我們可以改他們的名字
Yeah, more than once
是的 隨便改
Victor, you realize you're nostalgic for an era you weren't even born in?
維克多 你知道你在懷戀一個你還沒出生的年代嗎?
I do remember why I got into this business
我可記得很清楚爲什麼我進入這個行業
You seem to have forgotten
看起來你好像忘了
Oh please, come on
拜託
New York, Cassevettes, remember?
紐約 卡薩維提 記得嗎?
Oh, here we go
哦 又來了
But when we were doing we were trying to do something important
我們當時是想做些有分量的事
I don't know Shine a little light in that darkened cinema
我不知道 在漆黑的電影院裏 射一束光
It's called the projector, Victor
那叫放映機 維克多
I illuminate hearts and minds
我用真理的光芒
With a ray of truth
照亮了人們的心靈
I thought that's what we are doing
我想那是我們做的事情
Victor, I have good memories of those days too
維克多 對那些日子我也有美好的回憶
I do, but this isn't about that
確實是 但是這情況不一樣
Or you or me or some highminded ideal This is business
或你或我 或是一些崇高的理想 這是生意
Oh, spare me Look around, who do you think pays for all of this?
哦 饒了我 看一看 這一切你以爲是誰出的錢?
This is about investment and return I'm not interested in investment and return
這是有關投資和利潤 我對投資和利潤沒有興趣
I'm not interested who pays for anything
我對誰出錢沒有興趣
I'm trying to make a movie
我想的是拍電影
I'm responsible for this, Victor
我對此有責任 維克多
Those days in New York
在紐約的那些日子
It's over, Victor
結束了 維克多
電影精選列表