我醒了過來
I wake up
渾身都是汗
middle of the night drenched in sweat.
我的心跳加速 好吧
My heart is racing, okay.
我把手伸到賽琳旁邊
I reach a hand over to Lindsey's side of the bed.
她不在 我知道那甚至不是我們的牀
She's not there and I realize it's not even our bed.
它只是一個裝在彈簧上的牀墊
It's just a sad mattress on a box spring.
於是我走進了走廊
So I make my way into the hallway.
我走進庫伯的房♥間
I go into Cooper's room,
他是我們的兒子
that's our son,
他不在那
and he's not there either.
所以現在我真的很緊張
And so now I'm really nervous.
我跑進斯凱勒的房♥間 嬰兒的房♥間
I got running into Skyler's room, the baby's room,
她不在嬰兒牀裏
and she's not in her crib,
我意識到我甚至不在我的房♥子裏
and I realize I'm not even in my house.
我在住♥宅♥區的一間臥室散步
I'm at some shitty, one bedroom walkup in uptown,
我轉過身 突然出現了一扇窗戶
and I turn around and suddenly this window appears,
然後我就把自己扔了出去
and I just chuck myself right the fuck out it.
爲什麼
Why?
我想結束自己的生命
To kill myself.
我意識到我的生活毫無意義
I realize my life is meaningless.
我從來沒有成過家
I never started a family.
我從來沒有發明過搖擺器
I never invented Wiggler.
我沒有股票
I have no equity.
我從來沒有做過任何選擇 也沒有采取過任何行動
I never made any choices or moves of any kind.
我34歲 失業 破產 孤身一人
I'm 34, jobless, broke, totally alone,
充滿了自我厭惡和羞恥
full of self-loathing and shame.
我恨我自己 所以我想結束我的生命
I hate myself, so I kill myself.
不管怎麼樣 這只是一場噩夢
That's the nightmare anyway.
但是有一分鐘
But for a minute there.
我說 上帝
I mean, Jesus!
你能想象嗎 操
Can you imagine, fuck.
你呢
How about you.
你是做什麼的
What do you do?
我是服務員
I'm a server
在一家餐館工作
at a restaurant.
噢 那很酷
Oh, that's cool.
你才20幾歲 會變好的
You're in your 20s, gets better.
實際上 我34歲
Actually, I'm 34.
你看起來很年輕
You look good.
稍等一下 我看到了熟人
Will you excuse me a second, I see somebody.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我是布里吉特
I'm Bridget.
傑斯
Jace.
你怎麼認識艾米的
How do you know Amy?
啊 她是拉瑪的常客
Ah, she's a regular at La Mar.
你開了家餐館嗎
You own a restaurant?
不 我是服務員
No, I'm a server.
我要高♥潮♥了
I'm gonna cum.
噢 我也是
Ah, ah, me too.
聖·弗朗西斯
別射在裏面
Pull out.
嘿 我想你可能在月經期
Hey, I think you might be on your period.
所以牀單上有一點血跡
There's a little bit of blood.
是大量的血跡
A lot of blood.
我去拿枕頭 如果你想...
I'll get, I'll take care of pillows if you wanna...
是的 這些事情還是我來做吧
Yeah, I'll do all of this stuff.
我想我們還是不要這麼做吧
I think maybe just let's try not to.
啊 你 臉上有一些血跡
Ah, you, you have some on your face.
真的嗎 在哪
Really, where, ah?
-就在這 -高一點嗎
-Like right across here. -High up?
比如這裏和這裏
Like right here and right here.
該死的 到處都是
Oh damn, everywhere.
它也在你的手上
Oh, it's on your hand too.
好的
Oh, yeah, okay.
我不認爲 啊
I don't think ah,
從你對我下手的時候就已經開始了
I'd had started when you were going down on me.
是的 我沒有 我 我不知道
Yeah, I didn't, I, I couldn't tell.
啊 上♥牀♥的時候 你一切正常
Ah, you tasted ah, normal, I'd say.
好的
Oh, good.
我知道有人喜歡這個
I know that some guys are into this.
他們自稱爲獵犬
They call themselves bloodhounds.
噢 我可不是獵犬
Oh, I'm not a bloodhound, I would say.
我的意思是在你來例假的時候做♥愛♥ 我完全不介意
I mean sex on your period, I'm totally cool with.
當然 我是說通常我只是把毛巾錢放在下面
Sure, I mean normally I just put a towel down.
是的 就像啊 你知道 牀事過後要好好清理
Yeah, just like ah, you know, clean up after.
真的很難認真對待...
It's really hard to take anything seriously...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你身上有這麼多血
With this much blood on you.
我想你發誓我不是獵犬
I swear to you I'm not a bloodhound.
倒黴
Shit.
怎麼了
What?
啊 你得走了
Ah, you gotta go.
爲什麼
Oh, okay, why?
我有一個工作面試
I have a job interview.
關於什麼 噢
What for, oh.
做保姆
To be a nanny.
好吧 你一定很喜歡小孩
Okay, you must really like kids.
我不喜歡
I don't.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
我能再見到你嗎
Can I see you again?
一切好運
我不想在外面玩
♪ I don't want to play outside ♪
尋找一個可以放下自己的地方
♪ Looking for someplace that I can lay low ♪
也許我一直以來都很乖戾
♪ Maybe I've been ornery ♪
陽光讓我感到孤獨
♪ The sun it makes me lonely ♪
我只是在等待月亮再次升起
♪ I'm just waiting for the moon to rise ♪
也許我一直以來都很乖戾
♪ Maybe I've been ornery ♪
陽光讓我感到孤獨
♪ The sun it makes me lonely ♪
我只是在等待
♪ I'm just waiting for ♪
你一定是布里吉特
You must be Bridget.
嗯哼
Mm hmm.
所以 你可以從六月份開始 弗蘭妮開始上學的時候
So, you'd start in June when Franny gets off for school,
一直到八月份
and in August we'd set you free again.
是的 我不會經常在家
Yep, I wouldn't be here very much.
我的公♥司♥不給產假
My firm doesn't give maternity leave
除非你真的生了孩子
unless you do the actual birthing.
我會在家工作
I'll be working a little from home,
但是醫生說我應該多休息一會
but our doctor says I should build in extra rest time
因爲我的年齡
because of my age.
我是高齡產婦
I have a geriatric pregnancy.
如果你超過35歲生孩子 你就是醫學上稱的高齡產婦
If you're over 35 that's the medical name.
毫無疑問這是一個真正的老年白人創造的
No doubt coined by an actual geriatric white man.
你之前做過保姆嗎
Have you nannied before?
不是全職
Not full-time yet.
我照顧過孩子
I've babysitted, sat.
嗯 黛娜說你有兄弟姐妹
Ah, Dana mentioned you had siblings.
是的 我有一個弟弟
Yeah, I have a younger brother.
他比我小六歲
He's six years younger.
噢 這正好是弗蘭妮和沃利的年齡差距
Oh, that'll be the age difference for Franny and Wally.
我們有些擔心
We were worried that it might be
他們年齡相差太大不能成爲朋友
too far apart for them to be friends.
你和你弟弟關係好嗎
Are you close with your brother?
不太確定
Not really.
不 他有工作 有房♥子 而且很有責任感
No, he has like a job, and a house, and is very responsible.
我們沒有很多共同點
We don't have a lot in common.
你是不是費了很大勁才找到房♥子
Did you have a tough time finding the house?
你被那個嚇到了
You creeped out by that?
我是
I am.
你是天主教♥徒♥
You Catholic?
墮落之後 我去了聖靈感孕
Fallen, I went to Immaculate Conception
電影精選列表