從前...
聖女
-忙碌的一天 -謝謝
- Busy day. - Thank you.
做了她最愛的早餐
Made her favorite this morning.
應該會讓她心情好起來
That should put her in a good mood.
別傳播負能量 露露
Don't bring the negativity, Lulu.
我是樂觀主義者 我是那種
I'm optimistic, I'm a glass-half-full
樂天派的小精靈
kind of elf.
早上好 凱茜小姐
Morning, Miss Cassie.
起牀咯
Up and at 'em.
早起的鳥兒有蟲喫
Early bird gets the worm.
走開
Go away.
對不起了
Sorry about this.
你♥爸♥爸是怎麼評價
What has your father said about using magic
用魔法逃避責任的
to avoid your responsibilities?
就讓我睡吧 現在是夏季 這是我應得的
Just let me sleep, it's summer, I've earned it.
絕對不行 老闆明確交代了的
No can do, the boss gave strict instructions.
要遵循這個日程安排
There's an itinerary.
早起 完成
Early morning wake-up, check,
早餐 準備就緒
breakfast, on deck.
你有一場和紙杯蛋糕的會議要開 在收發室
You have a meeting with Cupcake in the mail room.
老闆想讓你瞭解公♥司♥的方方面面
The boss wants you to know every facet of the business,
從下至上 他每年會收到一百多萬封信
bottom to top. He gets over a million letters a year.
-你知道嗎 -真棒
- Did you know that? - Fascinating.
我不知道你是真這麼想的
I can't tell if this is one of those times where you think it is
還是在說反話
or you say fascinating and you don't really think so.
好吧 一點也不棒
Okay, so, not fascinating.
收發室開完會後 你要和
Uh, after the mail room, you have a photo-op
北極年輕有爲玩具制♥造♥精靈拍照
with the Young Aspiring Toy Makers of the North Pole.
非得去嗎 他們都是一羣呆瓜
Do I have to? They're just such nerds.
我還曾是他們一員呢
I was a member of the YATMOTNP.
-真想不到 -你那話真傷人
- Shocker. - That hurt my feelings.
看來終究我還沒那麼厚臉皮
Guess I'm not building that thick skin after all.
也許我等會會回去偷偷哭會兒
Probably going to cry about that later.
打起精神 佩普
Shake it off, Pep.
最後的最後
Finally...
今晚有一場牙仙子宴會
tonight's the Tooth Fairy Banquet,
所以呢 日程挺忙的 趕緊的吧
so, big day, let's get cracking.
我討厭你
I hate you.
笑一笑 凱茜
Can I get a smile, Cassie?
好的 謝謝大家 凱茜小姐還有其他安排
Okay, thank you, Miss Cassie has another appointment.
凱茜 能給我籤個名嗎
Cassie, can I have your autograph?
來吧
Come here.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
來了
Here we go.
視頻遊戲部門又要加班了嗎
Video Game Department needs to go into overtime again.
不 我們越加班
No, the more we pay in overtime,
季度營業額就越少 不加班
the less we have in our quarterly earnings, no go.
工會不會滿意的
The union isn't going to like that.
所以呢 又不是第一次
So what's new?
安排和工會代表喫頓午飯
Set up a lunch with the union rep.
-他叫什麼來着 醃黃瓜嗎 -小雀斑 先生
- What's his name? Pickles? - Freckles, sir.
-醃黃瓜是會計部門主管 -喔 隨便吧
- Pickles is head of accounting. - Yeah, whatever.
聽着 精靈需要
Listen, elves need to make toys
做盡可能多的玩具
as much as toys need to be made.
很有邏輯 先生
Solid logic, sir.
糖和香料部門
The Sugar and Spice Department
在制♥作♥柺杖糖方面
is having major problems
有個很大的問題
with the candy canes.
-看上去不太對勁 -好眼力 先生 今年全球薄荷短缺
- That doesn't look right. - Good eye, sir, worldwide peppermint shortage.
我不想再聽到任何藉口
Listen, I don't want any more excuses,
我只看結果 綿尾兔
I want results, Cottontail.
我是橡皮糖 先生
It's Gum Drop, sir.
記住了 首領
On it, Chief.
好的 我們稍後再談
Right, we'll pick this up later.
好的 聖誕老人 我們回去工作吧 朋友們
You got it, SC. Let's get back to work, fellas.
你知道現在是夏季對吧 我本來應該去過暑假的
You do know it's summer, right? I'm supposed to be on vacation.
哈 休假 放下你這麼多的職責
Ah, vacation, from your many responsibilities.
你真是遺傳了你媽媽的幽默感
Well, you've inherited your mother's sense of humor,
但不幸的是 卻沒有遺傳到你♥爸♥我的商業頭腦
but unfortunately, not your father's business savvy,
而這兩點在繼承公♥司♥時都很重要
and both will be necessary when you take over the company.
這麼急幹嘛
What's the hurry?
難道你有什麼別的更想做的事嗎
Ooh, you have something you'd rather be doing?
不知道 認識新朋友
I don't know, meet new people.
轉頭看看 這裏到處都是人
Look around, people everywhere.
是啊 都是精靈
Yeah, elves.
精靈也算是人吧
Elves are people too, kind of.
不 爸爸 世界這麼大 我想去看看
No, Dad, Dad, I want to travel, see the world.
等你繼承公♥司♥後 夠你看的
You'll see the world plenty once you take over,
你會在一晚上走遍全世界 一年一次
you'll see it all in one night, once a year.
爸 我想自己去看
Dad, I want to find myself.
噢 這樣啊 我來幫你理清
Oh. Oh, hey, hey, well, let me help you out.
你是卡珊德拉·克勞斯
There you are, you're Cassandra Claus,
你現在身處北極 在你♥爸♥爸的公♥司♥裏
you're at the North Pole, you're in your father's workshop,
而這就是你該待的地方
and it's where you're meant to be,
那 今晚宴會見
so, I'll see you tonight at the banquet.
爲牙仙子舉辦的 對吧
For the Tooth Fairy, huh?
噢 我知道 她有點古怪
Oh, I know, she's a bit eccentric.
古怪嗎 她就是個笨蛋
Eccentric? She's a loon.
她是我們的盟友
She's an ally.
聽着 所有這一切將來都會變成你的
Look, all of this is going to be yours someday,
你要給全世界的孩子
and you're going to bring such joy
帶去歡樂
to the children of the world.
得了吧
Come on.
沒有小孩喜歡我
Nobody wants me.
他們喜歡你 只要戴上那圈鬍子 穿上那套紅色套裝
They want you, with the beard and the red suit.
他們想要的不是什麼聖誕女孩
They don't want some Santa Girl.
只要你給出禮物
People tend to lower their expectations
人們總會降低期待
when you're handing out presents.
今晚見
I'll see you tonight.
別遲到了
Don't be late.
抓緊時間
Tick-tock.
凱茜小姐 你還沒穿好衣服
Miss Cassie, you're not dressed.
你知道的 人們都說你動作很慢
You know, and people say you're slow.
你本來現在應該在接待...
You were supposed to be at the reception...
人們說什麼
What people say that?
放鬆 好嗎
Just relax, okay?
我從不放鬆
I don't really do that.
這封信今早到的
You got this letter this morning.
我把這些收走 等我回來
I'll take this, and when I come back up,
你就穿好衣服準備好了
you'll be dressed and ready.
如果你非得這麼想的話 那就隨你
Yeah, if you need to believe that, absolutely.
好奇怪 這話並沒有讓我好受點
Oddly, that didn't make me feel better.
凱茜小姐 你沒事吧
Miss Cassie, are you all right?
它到了 我不敢打開 你來開
It came. I can't open it, you do it.
-好吧 -不 還是我來吧
- Okay. - No, I'll do it.
也行
That's fine too.
不 你來
No, you.
這是真實世界裏的一所大學寄來的
This is from a university, in the real world.
爲什麼一個大學...
Why would a university...
哇哦
Oh, wow.
噢 天 好吧 好吧
Oh, oh, geez, okay, okay.
-“親愛的克勞斯小姐” -你瘋了嗎
- "Dear Miss Claus--" - Are you crazy?
別讀出來 你自己讀完然後告訴我
Don't read it out loud, just read it to yourself and then tell me.
我沒被錄取 當然不會
I didn't get in. Of course not.
你成功了 凱茜小姐 你被錄取了
You did, Miss Cassie, you got in.
-我進了嗎-你進了
- I got in? - You got in.
我進了 噢 我進了
I got in? Oh, I got in!
真實世界 真實大學
A real university in the real world!
新地方 新人羣
A new place with new people,
我要去學東西了
I'm going to learn everything!
電影精選列表