Oh, shit. Carl. Carl. Carl, Carl!
糟糕了 卡爾 卡爾 卡爾 卡爾
Dude, we slept in again. The song's about to start!
夥計 我們又睡過頭了 馬上就要開始唱那首歌♥了
Shit, Frank! We can't miss the song. Barry, wake up!
糟糕了 弗蘭克 我們不能錯過那首歌♥啊 巴里快醒醒
What? What? I'm up. I'm up.
什麼 什麼 我起了 我起了
This song is such an awesome way to start every morning.
這首歌♥是每天早上開啓新一天的最好方式
It's just a super nice way of showing...
也是我們對上帝
the gods how much we appreciate everything they'll do for us...
表達感激之情的絕佳方式
once they take us out those doors to the Great Beyond.
只要他們能把我們帶出那些門 去到偉大的遠方
God, I love them so fucking much.
老天 我太他媽喜歡他們了
Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Corn's about to start singing!
哦操 玉米馬上就要開唱了
Drop it, Corn! You got the best voice! You're the man, Corn!
來吧 玉米 你的聲音是最棒的 就看你的了 玉米
You rule! Take it away, brah!
超級無敵棒 開始吧 兄弟
Dear gods You're so divine in each and every way
親愛的上帝 你方方面面都如此神聖
To you we pray
我們向你祈禱
Dear gods We pledge our love to you
親愛的上帝 我們永遠向你獻出
Forevermore
我們的愛
We always felt we had a special bond
我們總能感到我們之間特殊的紐帶
Take us to the Great Beyond
帶我們去偉大的遠方
Where we're sure nothing bad happens to food
在那裏一定沒有壞事情會發生在食物身上
Once we're out the sliding doors things will all be grand
只要出了那扇門 事情一定會很變得美好
We will live our dreams together In the Promised Land
我們會在應許之地實現我們的夢想
The gods control our fate so we all know we're in good hands
我們的命運掌握在上帝手裏 因此我們必會被好好照料
We're super sure there's
我們無比確定
nothing shitty waiting for us in the Great Beyond
在偉大的遠方沒有壞事發生
And every aisle thinks something different
走到各處都會有不同的風景
Holy shit, I've been chosen!
我勒個擦 我被選中了
But to this we all agree
我們都認同這一點
Booyah, bitches, I'm out of here!
拜了個拜 婊♥子♥們 我要走人了
Everyone else is fuckin' stupid
其他人都他媽是大白♥癡♥
Except for those who think like me
除了那些和我觀點相同的人
And me!
還有我
And me!
還有我
Out there for all eternity we'll meditate
在那裏有我們嚮往的長盛不衰
How fucking great
真♥他♥媽♥美妙啊
Out there we'll get to tea-bag every day at 4
在那裏我們能夠每天四點泡茶
Pip! Pip!
棒 棒
We'll shove pimentos up our ass by Zeus
宙斯會往我們的屁♥眼♥裏裝滿甜椒
We'll exterminate the juice
我們會消滅果汁
And subjugate the whole damn Great Beyond
並且征服整個偉大的遠方
In here we keep our wieners in our packages
在這裏我們把我們的香腸藏在包裹裏
That's how it is
像這樣
It sucks
真不爽
But that's the way our buns keep fresh and pure
但這就是保持我們小麪包新鮮純淨的方式
But once we're out the doors It's not a sin
只要我們走出那些門 這就不再是一種罪惡
For us to let you slip it in
你就能夠把你的香腸塞進來
In other words we finally get to fuck
也就是說我們終於能操了
And love, and hug And fuck, and fuck
還有愛 和擁抱 還能操 和操
And feel, and fuck and share, and fuck
還有快♥感♥ 還有操 一起溫存 再開操
The gods will always care for us
上帝將會永遠關心我們
They won't squeeze us out their butts
他們不會把我們從屁♥眼♥里拉出來
We cannot overstate how confident we are
我們無比確定我們的信仰是正確的
That our beliefs are accurate
在偉大的遠方沒有壞事情會發生
And nothing awful happens to us In the Great Beyond
沒有任何糟糕事會發生在偉大的遠方
Kiss my brownish-yellow ass!
親吻我的棕黃色的屁♥股♥吧
I'm going to the Great Beyond, motherfuckers!
我就要前往偉大的遠方了 操♥他♥媽♥的
We need an extra cashier to the front, please.
前臺需要加一位收銀員 拜託
Extra cashier to the front.
需要多加一位收銀員
Boo and yah, motherfuckers. Red, White and Blue Day is tomorrow!
啵呼耶 操♥他♥媽♥的 紅白藍日就是明天了
Dudes, basically every single sausage...
夥計們 基本上每根香腸都會
gets chosen on Red, White and Blue Day.
在這一天被選中
By this time tomorrow,
明天的這個時候
we're all gonna be 5 inches deep in some bun, son.
我們就能夠插♥進♥小麪包裏面了
Oh, my God, yes.
哦 我的天 真棒
More like 3 inches deep for Barry, you deformed nerd.
對巴里來說只有幾釐米深吧 你個廢柴
Troy, that's funny.
特洛伊 太可笑了
You see, this is why I can't wait for the Great Beyond.
你看 這就是我爲什麼迫不及待想要去偉大的遠方
We'll all be equal,
在那裏我們會變得平等
and then jerks like Troy won't be picking on me all the time...
像特洛伊這樣的混♥蛋♥就不會再欺負我
on account of my abnormality.
嘲笑我的畸形
Whatever, Barry. You're different, and that makes you weird.
隨你好了 巴里 你和別人不同 所以你很奇怪
Ignore that prick, Barry. He's full of shit.
別理他 巴里 他盡瞎雞♥巴♥扯
And don't forget, you've got girth.
不要忘了 你很粗啊
That's way more important than length. You're a fucking champ.
粗比長頂用 你♥他♥媽♥厲害着呢
You know, I am girthy. I could fill a bun.
對啊 我很粗 我能夠塞滿一個小麪包
They'll know I'm there.
她們會知道我插♥進♥去了
I'm sure there's some kind of smushed bun out there waiting for me.
所以我很確定會有很多的小麪包等待着我
Shit, it's the Dark Lord! Oh, no. He's coming.
操 黑暗勳爵 哦不 他要來了
No, wait! I'm still fresh. I swear!
別啊 我還很新鮮 我發誓
I'm still fresh!
我還很新鮮
Did he see us? No way.
他看到我們了嗎 沒有
We're fucked, bros! Oh, God, no!
完蛋了 老兄 老天啊 不
Take anyone but us, please!
拿誰也別拿我 求你了
Oh, no! NO' "No! U
哦 不 不要 不要啊
No! No! Why us?!
不 不 爲什麼是我們
Fuck you, wienies.
去你♥媽♥的♥ 香腸
Fuck, I hate this fucking job!
操 我恨這個工作
You okay? Everyone okay?
你還好嗎 大家還好嗎
That's super fucked up about Bill and those guys.
比爾和那些人真是太他媽可憐了
They stayed in their package,
他們待在包裝裏
followed all the guidelines of the song.
守着歌♥裏的規矩
What do they get for? We're not supposed to understand...
到頭來卻落得這個下場 我們不可能知道
the will of the gods. They work in mysterious ways.
上帝如何行事 他們無比神祕
Since we base our lives on the song,
既然我們靠這首歌♥而活
it might be nicer if there was some proof.
是不是應該論證一下這些規則
Proof? All the proof you need is right in front of you.
論證 你要的證明就在你面前
Look at these big old buns.
看到那些大圓麪包了嗎
Yeah! You know it, baby. Work those buns!
是的 你懂得 操翻那些麪包
All of you. All day, "Err" Day.
操翻每一個 操一整天 操每一天
Lined up, waiting to get filled with my meat.
排好隊 等着被我的肉♥棒♥塞滿吧
Right, Carl. You really think any
好吧 卡爾 你真的覺得
of these buns will line up to get filled by you?
那些麪包會願意被你插嗎
Here's my impression of that:
我覺得事情是這樣的
"Oh, is he in there yet? Why I can't feel him.
"他進來了嗎 爲什麼我沒有感覺
I don't think he's in there. Oh, wait. He is."
我覺得他沒有進來 等等 他在呢"
It's so sad. I bet you
真是可悲 我打賭
jackrabbit for a quick 15 seconds. You're like:
你也就幹個15秒 就像這樣
And then you slump over.
然後你就軟了
I mean, honestly, guys...
說真的 姐♥妹♥們♥
who in this package would ever let Carl get up in them?
誰願意讓卡爾插♥進♥你們的身體
Roberta, put your fucking hand down. You're ruining my joke.
羅伯塔快把手放下 你真是掃興
See? Nobody. That's you.
瞧 沒有人 你就是這樣的
Hey, dude, I don't know how to say this to you gently,
嘿 老兄 我不知道該怎麼委婉地跟你表達
but your girlfriend...
但你女朋友
she's a fucking cunt.
她真是個蕩♥婦♥
Shut up. She's fresh as fucking, you know it.
閉嘴 她可純了 你知道的
Dude, I just don't know why you're limiting
我只想說天涯何處無芳草
yourself to one bun. There's plenty of buns.
何必單戀一面包 全天下還有那麼多面包呢
Because I believe in bunogamy. I'm a bunogamist.
因爲我崇尚一腸一妻制 我是忠貞的香腸
And when a bun this fresh is into you,
如果有這樣的麪包喜歡你
all you ask is when and how deep.
你只需要問什麼時候插♥進♥去 要插多深
And the answer is:
答案就是
As soon as we get to the Great Beyond
只要我們去到偉大的遠方
and as deep as she'll let me.
她能讓我插多深就插多深
I'm gonna talk to her.
我想要和她聊聊
Hey, Brenda. What up, girl?
嘿 布倫達 近來如何 美女
Sorry about those guys. Such dicks, right?
很抱歉 卡爾就是這樣的混♥蛋♥
I can hear you, dude.
我聽得見 老兄
Shut up. Fuck you.
閉嘴 去你♥媽♥的♥
So looks like tomorrow's the big day, huh?
看來明天會是一個偉大的日子 對吧
You and me, finally gonna be official.
我們終於可以正式在一起了
電影精選列表