介意我快速打掃下嗎
Mind if i do a quick mop?
你好大聲
You're shouting.
什麼
What?
-我能稍後再來 -不用 沒事
-I can come back later. -No, it's fine.
什麼都別碰就行
Just don't touch anything.
什麼都別碰就行
"Just don't touch anything."
賤♥人♥
Dickbreath.
你想要一粒嘀嗒糖
You want a tic tac?
好吧 我就當是不要
All right. I'll take that as a no.
拜託
Oh. Come on.
你到底怎麼了 老兄
What the hell happened to you, dude?
死亡日期 2014年2月27日
多德 多德是什麼鳥名字
Dod? What the fuck kind of name is dod?
進去 進去
Go, go, go, go, go.
拜託
Come on!
別 別 別 重置 重置
No! Oh, no, no, no. Reset, reset.
見鬼 見鬼
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
多德 拜託
Dod! Come on!
清除 接受 接受你媽啊
Clear! Accept! Accept the motherfucker!
見鬼 好吧
Shit. Okay. All right.
做心肺復甦吧 對
I'll do cpr. Yeah.
好了 塔基斯辣薯卷
All right! Some takis fuego.
拜託
Come on!
拜託 呼吸 老兄
Come on, breathe, dude!
見鬼 真臭
Oh, shit! Oh, hell, no.
好吧 來 多德
Okay. All right. All right. Come on, dod.
來 我們有這個呢
Come on. We got this.
拜託 多德
Please, come on, dod!
一千零一
One, one thousand!
一千零二
Two, one thousand!
不要 不要
No, no, no!
不要 不要
No, no, no!
拜託
Come on.
你在逗我啊
You are kidding me.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
童子軍手冊之殭屍啓示錄
知道什麼比酷更酷嗎
You know what's cooler than cool?
童子軍活動
Scouting!
開拍
Action!
你們好 夥計們 我是童子軍隊長羅傑斯
Hi, there, guys. My name is scout leader Rogers.
我在此向你們展示何謂童子軍 來...
And I'm here to show you what scouting is all about. Come...
童子軍是友誼的紐帶
Being a scout is about the bonds of friendship.
看看吧
Check it out!
這些童子軍在爭取弓與箭獎章
These scouts are on their way to earning a bow and arrow badge!
獎章是童子軍最高成就的象徵
Badges are the scouts' highest symbol of achievement.
童子軍可以獲取各類獎章
Scouts can earn all sorts of badges.
什麼比酷更酷
What's cooler than cool?
童子軍活動
Scouting!
好了 你要不要參加
All right, are you in or are you in?
嘿 聽着 每週五有免費餅乾
Hey, listen, there's free cookies every Friday.
我們在週六有團體歌♥頌
We do sing-alongs on Saturdays.
在大學申請上很亮眼的
It looks great on a college application!
我喜歡這例行悲劇
I love this tragic ritual.
總有人會報名的 夥計們
Someone's gonna sign up, guys!
我們得不斷嘗試
We have to keep trying!
奧基 在有人加入前 一頭獨角獸
Augie, a unicorn's gonna fly out of your ass
會從你屁♥股♥裏飛出來
before somebody joins.
卡特 注意言辭
Carter! Language.
他說的沒錯 沒人會報名
Yeah, he's right. Nobody's ever gonna sign up.
只是在浪費時間
It's just a waste of time.
你們缺乏信念 童子軍精神哪去了
Ye of little faith. Where's that scout spirit?
聽着 夥計們 我們不會就因爲坐在這
Look, guys, we're not gonna quit trying just because
毫無進展地失去了幾小時
we lost a couple hours sitting around on our butts
而放棄嘗試
with nothing to show for it.
我意思是 有些人用了一生的時間
I mean, some people spend their entire lives
都毫無進展
and have nothing to show for it.
好了
Well...
我想我們都知道今晚是奧基的特別之夜
I think we all know it's augie's special night.
經過多年的努力和奉獻
After years of hard work and dedication,
他將得到童子軍的最高榮譽
he will receive the highest honor of a scout,
禿鷹獎章
the condor badge,
就在今晚的露營活動中
in a ceremony at tonight's campout.
好了 我們來看下
Okay. Let's see.
負責公廁的是卡特
Latrine duty: Carter.
不行 總是我挖便坑
No! No, no, no, no. I always dig the shitter.
那叫公廁 不叫便坑
It's called a latrine, not a shitter.
好了 本 你負責香腸
All right, Ben, you're on wiener duty.
夠了
That's enough.
卡特 沒人這樣喫熱狗
Carter, nobody eats a hot dog like this.
好了 本 不如你帶我們說童子軍誓詞吧
All right. Ben, why don't you lead us in the scout oath?
-來啊 -好吧
-Come on. -All right.
我宣誓
This do I swear:
勇敢地活着
To live courageously,
力所能及地幫助他人
to help others when I can,
保衛我必須保衛的一切 願上帝助我
defend what I must, so help me god.
童子軍萬歲
Scouts forever!
童子軍萬歲
Scouts forever!
童子軍萬歲
Scouts forever.
童子軍萬歲
Scouts forever.
萬歲
Forever!
本 我們得告訴奧基
Ben, we have to tell augie.
-我知道 我知道 -我們要退出童子軍
-I know. I know. -We're ditching scouts.
我們會告訴他的
Yeah, we'll tell him.
我們說這事有一年多了
We've been talking about it for over a year.
我知道 我們得找一個正確的時機
I know. We just have to find the right time.
好吧 那就今晚
Okay, we'll do it tonight, then.
不行 今晚不能告訴他 他要領♥取♥他的禿鷹獎章啊
No, we can't tell him tonight. He's getting his condor badge.
他加入童子軍以來就一直在爲此努力
He's been working toward this ever since he joined scouts.
你知道這對他意義重大
You know how much it means to him.
尤其是在他爸沒法到場的情況下
Especially since his dad can't be there.
兩年了 本
It's been two years, Ben.
我們不能只是因爲覺得對不起他而留在童子軍
We can't just stay in scouts because we feel sorry for him.
拜託 我們留在童子軍不只是因爲這個原因
Come on, that's not the only reason we're staying in scouts.
拜託 你也得到了樂趣
Come on, you've had fun.
得到了樂趣 好嗎 表示已經過去了
Had fun, okay? Past tense. Had.
而我現在準備向前看 我意思是 你知道
And now I am ready to move on. I mean, you realize
明年是高三了
it's gonna be junior year next year.
你懂我意思 對嗎
I mean, you know what that means, right?
我們要開始考慮大學了
We start thinking about college.
我們要開始考慮女人 本
We start thinking about pussy, Ben!
拜託 高三是所有姑娘變浪♥女♥的時候
Come on. Junior year is when all the girls become sluts.
-真的 -沒錯
-Oh, really? -Yes.
童子軍制♥服♥要是還被我們穿着
And if we're sitting here in these scout uniforms,
就會變成男版貞操帶 本
it's gonna be the male version of a chastity belt, Ben.
見鬼
Oh, shit. Shit.
那他媽是什麼
What the fuck was that?
真見鬼 天吶
Holy shit. Oh, my god.
見鬼
Oh, shit.
老兄 我被嚇出屎了
Dude, that scared the shit out of me.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
不是 是真的有點屎出來了
No, like, literally, a little shit came out.
老兄 停下
Dude, stop.
天吶 你撞死了斑比
Jesus Christ. You hood-fucked Bambi.
我不是故意的 這不是我的錯 卡特
I didn't mean to! It wasn't my fault, Carter!
它就站在那兒
It was just standing there!
見鬼
Oh, shit.
該死的
Oh. Damn it.
好極了 太好了
Great. Just awesome.
那備胎給你單車用還汽車用的
Is that a spare for your bike or the car?
見鬼 我爸一定會很生氣
Shit. My dad's gonna be so pissed.
卡特 其他車輪螺母呢
Carter, where are the other lug nuts?
電影精選列表