驚聲尖叫
伍茲伯勒高中
頭條新聞
伍茲伯勒廣場
輸入要呼叫的姓名或電♥話♥號♥碼
呼叫911
已接通911
911接線員 請問您有什麼緊急情況
宵禁閉店
宵禁閉店
-喂 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
-什麼事 -你是哪位
- Yes? - Who is this?
-你想找誰呢 -這裏的號♥碼是多少
- Who're you trying to reach? - What number is this?
-你想打的號♥碼是多少 -不知道
- Well, what number are you trying to reach? - I don't know.
-我覺得你打錯電♥話♥了 -是嗎
- Well, I think you have the wrong number. - Do I?
經常的事 不用介意
It happens. Take it easy.
-喂 -不好意思 我想我是打錯了
- Hello. - I'm sorry. I guess I dialled the wrong number.
-那你爲什麼要再打過來 -道歉
- So why'd you dial it again? - To apologize.
-原諒你了 再見 -等等 別掛
- You're forgiven. Bye now. - Wait, wait. Don't hang up.
-怎麼了 -我想跟你聊聊
- What? - I wanna talk to you for a second.
你可以打900開頭的熱♥線♥ 拜拜
They've got 900 numbers for that. See ya.
-喂 -你爲什麼不想和我聊天
- Hello. - Why don't you want to talk to me?
-你是誰 -你告訴我你是誰 我就告訴你
- Who is this? - You tell me your name, I'll tell you mine.
恐怕不行
I don't think so.
什麼聲音
What's that noise?
-爆米花 -你在做爆米花嗎
- Popcorn. - You're making popcorn?
我只有看電影的時候才喫爆米花
I only eat popcorn at the movies.
-我正準備看錄像帶呢 -是嗎 什麼片子
- Well, I'm getting ready to watch a video. - Really? What?
-恐怖片而已啦 -你喜歡看恐怖片嗎
- Oh, just some scary movie. - Do you like scary movies?
你最喜歡的恐怖片是什麼
What's your favourite scary movie?
-我不知道啊 -你總會有部最喜歡的
- Uh, I don't know. - You have to have a favourite.
第一反應是哪部
What comes to mind?
《萬聖節》
"Halloween. "
就是戴着白麪具的人
You know, the one with the guy in the
到處遊蕩 跟蹤保姆的那部
white mask who walks around and stalks baby-sitters.
你呢
What's yours?
你猜
Guess.
《猛鬼街》
Um, "Nightmare on Elm Street".
就是有鋼爪手怪人的那部嗎
Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers?
是的 弗萊迪·克魯格
Yeah, Freddy Krueger.
就是弗萊迪 我喜歡那部電影 很可怕
Freddy, that's right. I liked that movie. It was scary.
第一部是不錯 後來的都很爛
Yeah, the first one was, but the rest sucked.
你有男朋友吧
So, you got a boyfriend?
爲什麼問我這個 你想約我嗎
Why? You wanna ask me out on a date?
也許吧 你有男朋友嗎
Maybe. Do you have a boyfriend?
-沒有 -你都沒告訴我你的名字
- No. - You never told me your name.
你爲什麼想知道我的名字
Why do you want to know my name?
因爲我想知道我正看着誰
'Cause I want to know who I'm looking at.
你說什麼
What did you say?
我想知道我正在和誰說話
I want to know who I'm talking to.
-你剛不是這樣說的 -你以爲我說了什麼
- That's not what you said. - What do you think I said?
怎麼了
What?
喂
Hello?
-我得掛了 -我們不是說要約會嗎
- Look, I gotta go. - Wait. I thought we were gonna go out.
不 還是算了吧
Uh, nah, I don't think so.
別掛我電♥話♥
Don't hang up on me!
該死
Shit.
你好
Yes?
我說了不要掛我電♥話♥
I told you not to hang up on me.
-你想幹什麼 -聊天
- What do you want? - To talk.
打給別人 行嗎
Well, dial someone else, okay?
聽着 混♥蛋♥
Listen, asshole...
不 你給我聽着 小賤♥人♥
No, you listen, you little bitch.
再敢掛我電♥話♥ 我就拿刀捅爛你 懂了嗎
You hang up on me again, I'll cut you like a fish, understand?
這是惡作劇嗎
Is this some kind of joke?
應該說是一個遊戲
More of a game, really.
你玩得起嗎
Can you handle that,
金髮妞
blondie?
你看得到我嗎
Can you see me?
聽着 我馬上要叫警♥察♥了
Listen. I am two seconds away from calling the police.
他們來不及的 這可是荒郊野嶺
They'd never make it in time. We're out in the middle of nowhere.
你到底想怎樣
What do you want?
看看你的內臟什麼樣
To see what your insides look like.
誰在那兒
Who's there?
誰在那兒
Who's there?
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the police.
你不該問"誰在那兒"
You should never say "Who's there?"
你沒看過恐怖片嗎 那是找死
Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish.
跟出門看看
You might as well just come out here
是什麼發出了奇怪響動一樣蠢
to investigate a strange noise or something.
聽着 你也作弄過我了
Look, you've had your fun now,
你還是快走吧 否則
so I think you better just leave or else.
否則怎樣
Or else what?
我男朋友隨時都會過來
Or else my boyfriend'll be here any second
他要是知道了會非常生氣的
and he'll be pissed when he finds out.
你不是沒有男朋友嗎
I thought you didn't have a boyfriend.
我說謊了 我有男朋友
I lied! I do have a boyfriend...
他隨時會過來 你還是快滾吧
and he'll be here any second, so your ass better be gone.
行啊
Sure.
我發誓
I swear.
他很壯 還打橄欖球
He's big and he plays football,
他會把你揍得開花
and he'll kick the shit out of you!
我好怕 嚇得腿都軟了
I'm getting scared. I'm shaking in my boots.
所以你還是快走吧
So you better just leave.
他不會叫
His name wouldn't be
史蒂夫吧
Steve, would it?
你怎麼知道他的名字
How do you know his name?
再把庭院的燈...
Turn on the patio lights...
打開
again.
天吶
Oh, God!
我要是你的話可不會那麼做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你在哪 你在哪
Where are you? Where are you?
-你猜 -求你不要傷害他
- Guess. - Please don't hurt him.
-那就看你了 -你爲什麼要這麼做
- That all depends on you. - Why are you doing this?
-我想玩一個遊戲 -不
- I wanna play a game. - No.
-不然他現在就死 -不 不 不
- Then he dies right now. - No! No! No!
選哪個
Which is it?
選哪個
Which is it?
什麼遊戲
Well, what kind of a game?
關燈 你就知道是什麼遊戲了
Turn off the light. You'll see what kind of game.
照我說的做
Just do it!
不 凱茜 不 不
No, Casey! No! No!
不 凱茜
No, Casey!
遊戲的玩法是這樣的
Here's how we play.
我問一個問題 如果你答對了就饒史蒂夫一命
I ask a question. If you get it right, Steve lives.
-求你不要這樣 -來嘛 很好玩的
- Please don't do this. - Come on, it'll be fun.
-求你了 求你了 -這個類別很簡單
- Please, please. - It's an easy category.
電影大百科
Movie trivia.
我還會給你一個熱身問題
I'll even give you a warm-up question.
別這樣 我不行
Don't do this. I can't.
-說出《萬聖節》中兇手的名字 -不
- Name the killer in "Halloween. " - No.
說嘛 這是你最喜歡的恐怖電影啊
Come on! It's your favourite scary movie, remember?
他戴着白色面具
He had a white mask.
-他跟蹤保姆 -我不知道
- He stalked the baby-sitters. - I don't know.
-說嘛 你知道的 -別這樣
- Come on. Yes, you do. - No, please.
-他叫什麼名字 -我沒法思考
- What's his name? - I- I can't think.
史蒂夫的命就看你的了
Steve's counting on you.
邁克爾 邁克爾·梅耶
Michael- Michael Meyers.
正確 非常好
Yes! Very good.
現在要來真的了
Now for the real question.
-不 -但你回答得很好啊
- No! - But you're doing so well.
-可不能現在停 -住手 放過我們吧
- We can't stop now. - Please stop! Leave us alone!
那就回答問題吧 還是恐怖片類
Then answer the question. Same category.
停手吧
Oh, please stop.
說出《黑色星期五》中兇手的名字
Name the killer in "Friday the 13th. "