我討厭恐怖片 我該去自習的
I hate scary movies. I should be studying.
你知道我還有生物作業要趕
You know I got a bio due.
寶貝 我有沒有說過這些票是免費的
Baby, did I mention that these tickets were free?
免費哦
Free.
桑德拉·布洛克的電影就在前面上映
Sandra Bullock is playing right down the street.
沒人會花七塊五去看
Nobody wanna pay $7.50 to see
什麼桑德拉·布洛克
some Sandra Bullock shit...
除非她是裸體
unless she's naked.
但你卻願意看一部叫《血腥刺殺》的電影
Oh, but you will sit through a movie called Stab?
這多刺♥激♥ 莫琳
It's adrenaline, Maureen.
恐懼是件好事
It's good to be scared.
這是原始衝動 你懂嗎
It's primal. You know what I'm sayin'?
不 我來告訴你到底是怎麼回事
No, I'm gonna tell you what it is, okay?
這是一部傻♥逼♥白人電影 描述一羣傻♥逼♥白妞
It's a dumb-ass white movie about some dumb-ass white girls...
被殺得哭爹叫媽 屁滾尿流
gettin' their white asses cut the fuck up, okay?
是啊 桑德拉·布洛克就是我們的種族代表嗎
Yeah. I suppose Sandra Bullock is Miss Ethnicity, right?
不 我只想說
Well, no, all I'm saying
恐怖片自古以來
is that the horror genre is historical...
就一直把黑人排除在之外
for excluding the African-American element.
你什麼時候修的
When the hell you get your PhD
黑人運動支持者
黑人電影博士學位 蘇迦修女in Black Cinema, Sister Souljah?
我可是看《娛樂週刊》的人 我懂得很
Listen, I read my Entertainment Weekly, okay? I know my shit.
是啊 莫琳 我也聽黑人音樂 姐們兒
Yeah, Maureen. I read my Black Beat, too, homey.
今晚咱們就去看黑人電影
Tonight we're going to have an all-black movie,
全是黑人 全穿黑衣服 眼睛也是黑的
all-black cast, all-black wardrobe, black eyes-
全部都是黑的 黑眼豆豆 黑貓...
Everything. Black-eyed peas. Black cats-
-真瘋 -謝謝
- Crazy. - Thank you.
-你好 請拿好 -這是什麼
- Hi. Here you go. - What's this?
《血腥刺殺》紀念品 制♥作♥方贈送的
Stab souvenirs. The studio send them.
還是白的呢
And it's white.
謝謝
Thanks.
謝謝
Thank you.
殺 殺 殺
Kill! Kill! Kill!
血腥刺殺
根據蓋爾·威瑟斯《伍茲伯勒殺人案》改編
脫掉
Take it off!
她爲什麼非得裸呢
Now, why has she got to be naked?
她這樣脫個精光光
What does that have to do
跟電影的情節有半毛錢關係嗎
with the plot of the story, her being butt-ass naked?
我不管什麼情節不情節的 反正我已經硬了
I don't know about the plot, but I got a stiff one.
那你最好活動活動你的手腕
You better loosen up that wrist.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
-你是哪位 -你猜
- Who is this? - Guess.
-說真的 你是哪位 -你在等人嗎
- No, really. Who is this? - Were you expecting somebody?
沒有
No.
丫頭 快把電♥話♥掛了 然後回撥過去 該死
Bitch, hang the phone up and Star-69 his ass! Damn!
-你是哪位 -你希望是誰
- Who is this? - Who would you like it to be?
我不喜歡玩遊戲 你是誰
I don't like games. Who is this?
往後院裏看
Look out back.
你看到你男朋友了嗎
You see your boyfriend anywhere?
我現在根本沒有男朋友
I don't even have a boyfriend right now.
你想要一個嗎
Would you like one?
該死 我能...給我點錢
Damn it all. Can I- Give me some money.
我要去買♥♥點爆米花
I need to get some popcorn.
-你自己有錢 -那是我的錢
- You got money. - I got my money.
我現在要的是你的錢
I asked for your money.
你覺得怎麼樣
What do you say?
小氣鬼
Cheap ass.
-謝了 -來嘛
- Thank you. - Come on.
怎麼不說話呢
Cat got your tongue?
我根本不認識你 我已經開始討厭你了
You know, I don't even know you, and I dislike you already.
快來
Come on!
-我們賣♥♥光了 -好啊
- Hey, we're sold out. - Oh, cool!
你好
Hello.
請給我一份中杯爆米花
Um, can I have a medium popcorn,
不加黃油 再來一份小杯健怡可樂
no butter, and a small diet Pepsi?
-沒問題 -謝了
- You got it. - Thanks.
夠了 我不要再回去看了
That's it. I am not going back in there.
來嘛 膽小鬼 不就是一部電影嗎
Come on, you chickenshit. It's just a movie.
不 這不僅僅是一部電影 這是真事
No, it's not just a movie. It's a true story.
幾年前在加州 真有好些孩子被殺了
All these kids got killed a couple years ago in California.
-爆米花給你 -謝了
- Here's the popcorn. - Thanks.
我都快嚇出心臟病了
I was so scared, I almost had a heart attack.
殺了她
Kill her!
刺死你 夥計
Stab you, man!
-混♥蛋♥ -不好意思 實在忍♥不住 寶貝
- You ass! - I'm sorry. I had to, baby.
-你搞什麼啊 -放鬆點嘛
- What are you playing? - Would you relax?
天吶 你到底怎麼了
God! What's wrong with you?
我不喜歡被人嚇 我不喜歡那樣
I don't like being scared. I don't like that.
寶貝 這只是一部電影
Baby, it's just a movie.
再說了 恐怖電影是超棒的前戲
Besides, scary movies are great foreplay.
你說什麼
Excuse me?
咱們去看桑德拉·布洛克吧
Let's go see Sandra Bullock.
不用 桑德拉早開始了 我們待在這兒吧
Oh, no. Sandra started already. We can stay.
別玩得那麼瘋啦
Just stop playin' so much.
好吧 我得去趟洗手間
All right. I gotta go to the bathroom.
裏面見
See ya inside.
不好意思
Sorry.
有人嗎
Hello?
不不不 不要這麼做
No, no, no, no, no, no! Don't do that!
快走 快走 快點
Move! Move! Go!
對 快走
All right, go!
寶貝 別再鬧了
Baby, give it up.
你回來得剛剛好 她好像馬上就要死了
You came back just in time. It looks like she's about to get it.
來點爆米花嗎
Want some popcorn?
如果是我的話 我絕對會往外跑
See, if that was me, I would be out of there.
要來了
Here it comes!
要來了
Here it comes!
要來了 天吶
Here it comes! Oh, my God!
驚 聲 尖 叫 2
喂
Hello?
-喂 -你好 希德妮
- Hello? - Hello, Sidney.
-哪位 -你最喜歡的恐怖片是哪部
- Yes? - What's your favorite scary movie?
-你是哪位 -你說呢
- Who is this? - You tell me.
科裏·吉利斯 5550176
Cory Gillis, 555-0176.
-該死 -告訴你 科裏
- Oh, shit! - Hot flash, Cory-
-該死 -騷擾電♥話♥是可以依據
- Shit! - Crank calls are a criminal offense
刑法第653條提起控訴的
prosecuted under penal code 653-M.
希望你喜歡那部電影
Hope you enjoyed the movie.
又該換號♥碼了嗎
Time to change numbers again?
不用 這股勁會過去的
No. It'll die off.
現在是上映首週末 等等看吧
It's opening weekend. We'll see how it goes.
行吧
Okay.
要知道 羅恩
You know, Ron, uh,
被控犯下與自己無關的罪行是很讓人痛苦的
it's not an easy thing to be accused of a crime you didn't commit,
特別是像殺人這樣嚴重的罪名
particularly one as heinous as murder.
但現在人們知道了真♥相♥ 你是無辜的
But how do people treat you now that they know the truth...
-都是怎麼待你的 -大多數人都不介意了
- about your innocence? - Most people are cool.
還有少數人會和我保持安全距離 我覺得很彆扭
There's some who still keep a safe distance, which is odd for me,
因爲我人緣一向很好
'cause I've always been sort of a people person.
但你是被冤枉的
But you were wrongly accused!
你已經完全洗脫了罪名
You were fully exonerated.
人還說5美分就能買♥♥杯咖啡呢
Yeah, well, that and a nickel will get you a cup of coffee.
但現在不可能這麼便宜了
Even that's not true anymore.
時事點評
有了蓋爾·威瑟斯的書 以及改編的電影
Well, certainly, with Gale Weathers' book- and now the movie-
柯頓·韋瑞現在得以正名了
it's set the record straight for Cotton Weary.
按理說該是這樣
One would think.
但是 蓋爾...蓋爾很棒
But, uh, Gale's- Gale's been terrific.
快點 行嗎 你要遲到了
Move your ass, okay? You're late.
別忘了今晚還得去ΔΛΖ
Don't forget about the martini mixer tonight