搖籃強盜
救命
Help!
救救我
Help!
好了
Alright.
最近怎麼樣
How are you?
還不賴
Good.
對不起 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry, I'm so...
親愛的 我馬上就回來 好嗎
I'm gonna be right back dear, okay?
你在內疚嗎
So you're sorry?
南希 南希
Nancy, Nancy.
你看啊 你看
What did the, look at this!
像個松鼠窩
It looks like a squirrel's nest!
看到了 你還記得
I can see that, did you remember
她的要求嗎
to condition before the blowout?
我好像給忘了
I kinda maybe forgot that part.
好吧 這還有救嗎
Okay, can you fix it?
當然
Absolutely.
南希你去照顧我的客戶好嗎
Nancy why don't you go take care of my client, please?
謝謝
Thank you.
非常抱歉 湯普森太太
I am so sorry Ms. Thompson.
給我十五分鐘
This will just take me about 15 minutes.
包括髮型顏色什麼的
And of course your cut, the color,
都包在我身上 好嗎
and the blowout is on me today, okay?
最好是這樣
Well, it better be.
當然
Yeah, absolutely.
稍等 我去拿我的產品
I'm just gonna grab my product, okay?
如果你不是我最好的朋友 我會
If you weren't my best friend I would...
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
媚蘭 你能幫我安排下一個客戶嗎
Melanie, could you hold my next appointment?
我需要處理一些事情
I need to take care of something.
謝謝啦
Thank you.
噢 這個可真不賴
Oh, this is a really good one.
你會喜歡的
You're gonna love that, yes.
不打個招呼嗎
Aren't you gonna say hi?
-不要 -真的嗎
- No. - No?
爲什麼
Why?
因爲我知道你想要什麼 但我做不到
Because I know what you want and I cannot do it.
我只是想剪個短髮
I just want a quick haircut.
那可不是你真正想要的
That is not what you really want.
那麼我很正想要的是什麼呢
So what do I really want?
午餐
You wanna go to lunch.
你沒看到我有多忙嗎
Can't you see how crazy busy I am?
我看到了 但我們可以不用走太遠
I can but we don't have to go far.
我得去收拾個爛攤子
I'm supposed to go fix something.
他們會看到的 他們會知道我們在這
They are gonna see, they're gonna know we're here.
我得去喫午飯了
I'm supposed to be getting lunch.
不不不 有比午飯更重要的事
No, no, no, there are more important things than lunch.
-來吧 到我的主場了 -聽你的
- Get over here, now it's my turn. - Okay.
泰莎
Tessa!
你在家嗎
You home?
媽媽 我在廚房♥
In the kitchen mom!
嗨 我的甜心
Hey sweetheart!
今天怎麼樣
How was your day?
-微積分考試 -通過啦
- Calculus test. - Crushed it!
-真是我的好女兒 -當然
- That's my girl. - Yeah.
威爾讓我穿正式一點
And Will asked me to Fall Formal.
喔
Aww.
並不是完全沒有預料到
Well, it's not like we didn't see that coming.
計劃趕不上變化
Well, one should never count chickens before they hatch.
你們從大一就開始約會了
You guys have been dating since freshmen year.
應該已經不會再有變化了
I think those chickens have hatched sweetheart.
現在是這樣 但是明年呢
For now but what about next year?
享受現在 活在當下
Just enjoy every second of this time.
你一生中只有一次這樣的時刻
And you only get these moments once in life.
謝了 媽媽
Thanks mom.
你也一樣
You should do the same.
要知道 明年的這個時候
You know, this time next year,
我就要去遠處上學了
I'm gonna be at some far off college
除非你搬去和克里斯蒂安住
unless you pull the trigger and move in with Christian,
否則這房♥子裏就剩你一個人了
it's just gonna be you alone in this house.
噢 你非去不可 是嗎
Oh, you had to go there, didn't you?
你的小女兒
Your little girl all grown up
在千里之外長大成人
thousands of miles away.
我會養只貓
I'll get a cat.
-不要 -養一羣
- Hmm, no! - I'll get lots of cats.
好了 快去準備
Alright, go get ready.
我告訴南希和威爾我們要一起喫晚飯
I told Nancy and Will we'd meet 'em for dinner.
好的
Ah, okay.
就像觸電一樣
It was like she'd been electrocuted.
有點胖 就一點
It was poofy and only slightly poofy.
哦不
Oh no.
她頭上好像有顆炸♥彈♥爆♥炸♥了
It looks like a bomb went off on her head.
這就是你僱傭你最好的朋友
Well that's what you get hiring
爲你工作的原因
your best friend to work for you.
噢 我沒有別的辦法了
Aww, I wouldn't have it any other way.
拜託 我我很樂意
Oh please, I'm just glad working
在美容院賺錢
at the salon actually pays.
在這家律師事務所免費實習
Interning at this law firm for nothing
簡直要了我的命
is literally gonna kill me.
你快讀完法學院了吧
You're almost done with law school, right?
哦 如果兩年就這麼結束了 那麼是的
Oh, if two years is almost done, then yes.
我們換個不那麼讓人窒息的話題吧
Let's change the subject to something less painful.
談談泰莎和威爾的大學計劃
Let's talk about Tessa and Will's college plans.
除了那個
Anything but that.
威爾 快把你獎學金的事告訴南希姨媽
Oh tell auntie Nancy about your scholarship, Will!
媽媽 你誇他就像他是你兒子一樣
Mom, you brag about him like he's your own son.
因爲我爲他驕傲啊
That's because I'm proud of him.
那真的沒什麼
It's nothing, really.
全額獎學金可不是說着玩的
A full scholarship to VIT is not nothing.
絕不
No way!
你是怎麼做到的
How did you pull that off?
因爲他太出色了嗎
Because he's brilliant?
泰莎暫時在候補名單上
And Tessa is on the wait list temporarily
她肯定能拿到的
with no doubt that she's gonna get it.
噢 寶貝太棒了
Aww, honey that's amazing.
所以沒什麼可擔心的
So you have nothing to worry about.
你們在同一所學校
You're gonna be at the same school.
是的 關於異地戀的
Yeah, all the stressing about
顧慮都毫無意義
a long distance relationship for nothing.
希望如此
Hopefully!
好吧 我覺得這事值得幹一杯
Okay, well I think that this deserves a toast.
當然 爲了泰莎 威爾和韋洛爾理工大學
Yes, to Tessa and Will and VIT.
哦 還有你完美的造型
Oh, and to your extremely successful salon.
爲你的工作 南希阿姨
To your paying job auntie Nancy.
謝謝
Thank you.
也爲了我的媽媽 她是世界上最棒的媽媽
And to my mom who's the best parent a kid could ask for.
我知道你爲了我
I know you sacrificed a lot
犧牲了太多
to give me everything that I need.
我愛你
I love you.
我也愛你
I love you.
那麼幹杯
And cheers!
乾杯
Cheers!
把你的髮髻別起來 再弄一點卷
I can put in some more curls when I pin up your updo.
抱歉 等一下
I'm sorry, hold on one second.
嗨 泰莎
Hey Tessa.
噢 稍等
Oh sure, yeah hold on.
親愛的 是泰莎
Honey it's Tessa.
她看起來很難過 她一直在找你
She seems upset, she's been trying to reach you.
等一下
One second.
嗨 泰莎
Hi Tessa!
怎麼了
電影精選列表