他們可以幫助你
汽車旅館
弗朗西斯·詹森博士 一位傑出的...
於昨日在公立圖書館逝世...
其超人類主義理論留予世人...
他的遺孀是菲利斯
菲利斯·詹森 醫學博士
臨牀實踐
預防早產
1號♥出口 十號♥公路 西 巴吞魯日
1A號♥出口 十號♥公路 東 新奧爾良
引路 限速五十五
彭斯赫斯特之家
捐贈箱 僅限衣物和鞋
時鐘便利店
冰塊
美甲護膚
點擊我
他來了
He's here.
- 卡爾 - 馬丁 黑爾先生 倍感榮幸
- Carl. - Martin, Mr. Hale, it's an honor.
我小的時候 就收藏過你上的那期"時代"雜♥志♥
When I was a kid, I saved that Time magazine cover.
造就了紐約的男人
The man who built New York.
你是我入行的動力
You're the reason I got into this business.
請坐下 還有 恭喜你成功簽下市中心建設合同
Sit please, and uh, congratulations on the downtown contract.
謝謝 我都不知道消息已經傳出來了
Thank you, I didn't know the word was out yet.
兩億美元的大額交易可不容易保密
Hard to keep the word in on a 200 million dollar deal like that.
聽說你最近遊說克拉克議員很辛苦啊
I hear you lobbied councilman Clark pretty hard.
就是幾頓牛排晚餐 沒別的
Just a few steak dinners, that's all.
我不關心什麼神戶牛排
I'm not talking about the Kobe.
聽着 馬丁
Look Martin.
你說黑爾團隊的人都是老古董
You called the Hale Group a relic.
我的原話好像不是這樣的
I'm not sure if those were my exact words.
不 你的原話是...
No, your exact words were ..
這個老傢伙也沒幾天好活的了
The old man won't be around for long.
至少議員記得你是這麼說的
At least that's how the councilman remembers it.
你搶走了那個合同 是嗎?
You're getting the contract aren't you?
我的目的不是什麼合同
I don't want a contract.
你以爲兩億美元就算成功了?
You think 200 million dollars means you
我只是以一個過來人的身份
arrived? What I want is to offer you a lesson.
免費給你一個教訓
From an old man, free of charge.
我們已經跟西蒙和考恩談過了
We've spoken with Simon and Cowen.
他們控制着你董事會的七個席位
Between them they control 7 seats on your board.
但是他們支持的是我
And they support me.
你真的急需某個過來人的智慧
You've come to see the need for someone with the wisdom of experience.
你應該記得克拉克議員
And someone who might remember that councilman.
在三十年前第一次競選的時候
Clark's first campaign 30 years ago.
可是黑爾先生資助的
Was bankrolled by Mr. Hale here.
好好欣賞這個諷刺的故事吧 鮑德溫先生
Try and appreciate the irony Mr. Baldwin.
你說是我是你入行的動力?
You say I'm the reason you get into this business?
那就由我來將你逐出這個行業
Now I'm the reason you're out.
賤♥人♥ 你今年就要死了 誰他媽還會在乎你?
You son of a bitch. You're gonna be dead in a year and then who gives a shit?
他說錯了
He's wrong.
我都撐不過六個月 癌細胞已經轉移到肝臟和肺部了
I wont last 6 months, its metastasized, liver and lungs.
今天早上腫瘤醫師還在講臨終護理的事
This morning the oncologists were talking about hospice care.
對不起
Sorry.
別這樣
Don't be.
你和朱迪思經歷的喪子之痛 纔是真正的悲痛
What you and Judith went through losing a child. That's a tragedy.
一個老人要死 我想說 這就是命
An old man dying, I'm supposed to say, that's life.
但其實我還是性趣盎然啊
Still feels like a kick in the nuts.
你告訴克萊爾了嗎?
You told Claire?
我還沒有機會說...
I haven't had a chance, Well ..
她不接我電♥話♥
She won't return my calls.
天吶 達米安 她要是知道了
Jesus Damian, if only she knew.
什麼都能讓她生氣
She has every reason to be angry.
花生啊
Peanuts.
我來... 我來讓他們撤下去
I'll send... I'll send it back.
癌症將我逼上死路 我卻還在擔心過敏!
Cancer's eating me alive, I'm worried about allergies!
我是不是該點一份花生醬三明治?
Maybe I order a... PB&J?
別
No.
你知道我多想把他們全拆了?
You know I wanted to tear all this down?
七十年代的時候 想改建成出租公♥寓♥ 現在呢? 再也不能了
In the 70s replace it with condos. And now? I couldn't if I tried.
市長說這是地標建築
Mayor declared it a Landmark.
馬丁 你有沒有聽說過一個叫"蛻變"的計劃?
Martin, you ever hear about something called shedding?
"蛻變" 你是指蛇的蛻皮嗎?
Shedding, you mean like a snake?
沒事 算了 就是我最近讀到的東西
Ah it's nothing, forget about it. It's something I was reading about.
我最近喜歡隨便找東西看
I am looking for something to read.
您好 這是克萊爾的手♥機♥ 有事請留言
Hi you've reached Claire, please leave a message.
有多少?
How many?
- 在我之前? - 不超過十二個
- Before me? - Less than a dozen.
"蛻變"的技術是絕無僅有的
Shedding is an exclusive endeavor.
你是說價格高昂吧 奧爾布賴特醫生
You mean expensive Doctor Albright.
我們的客戶是很富裕 但這並不是他們被選上的理由
Well our clients are wealthy but that's not how they're chosen.
我們只選擇偉大的人 一但去世就會造成
We keep it to the great, the visionaries whose loss would be a
巨大損失的人 簡單來說 我們想保留那些擁有天才頭腦的人
blow to all of us. Simply put, we offer humanity's greatest minds.
提供更多的時間來發揮他們的潛能
More time to fulfill their potential.
你試想一下
If you think about it.
你的房♥產 你的遊艇 你的飛機 全部由世界上
Your homes, your yacht, your jet. All custom built by the
最好的工匠打造 你的新身體也會是這樣
worlds finest craftsmen, and so will your new body be as well.
基因工程技術已經成型 是時候看看成效了
Genetically engineered for perfection, harvested to maturity.
看啊 這身體素質 你的新軀體的每個細節
so looks, athletism, every detail of your new anatomy.
都被設計成給您提供一個最好的人類體驗
Were designed to offer you the very best of the human experience.
- 條件反射 - 它是活的?
- A reflex. - It's alive?
本質上來說 不過是一堆組織器官 但是現在
Well in the most basic sense, a bundle of organic tissue, but right now.
一具軀殼罷了
An empty vessel.
如果真的如你所說
If you can really do what you say.
那爲什麼實驗室這麼簡陋 還一切都要保密?
Then why the makeshift lab, I mean why all the secrecy?
你可問錯問題了
You're asking the wrong question.
是嗎 那問什麼纔對呢?
Oh, what's the right question?
你創建了一個帝國
You built an empire.
從頭開始
From the ground up.
但是每天 都要從無到有的創造 現在
But every day, to create something from nothing, now.
一旦你去世
As you slip away.
人們會將你的作品稱爲遺作
People will call your work your legacy.
他們會用你的作品來讓你不朽
They'll insist that your buildings somehow make you immortal.
你什麼意思?
What's your point?
你覺得自己不朽了嗎?
Do you feel immortal?
大家快點
Hey come on guys.
記住所有人在集♥會♥上一定要恭敬有禮
Remember we want everyone at the rally to be respectful.
我們一定要爭取到客戶
We're trying to win people over.
爸
Dad.
你不介紹我一下嗎?
Aren't you gonna introduce me?
抱歉 這麼唐突 我只有來這才能找到你
Sorry, to show up like this. It's the only place I knew I could find you.
好吧 我還有點事要忙
Well, I'm kinda in the middle of something.
我們開車去梅西百貨的那家店吧 你以前可喜歡那的聖代了
Let's take a ride uptown to that place by Macy's, you used to love their sundae's.
是啊 我八歲的時候
Yeah, when I was 8.
你有哪裏不舒服嗎?
Is something wrong?
- 你臉色很差 - 我沒事
- You don't look well. - I'm fine.
和我開車出去轉轉吧
Now, please take a ride with me.
聽着 現在真的不合適 好嗎?
Look, it's just bad time ok?
或許我們可以以後再約
Maybe we could meet up later.
別等了
Not later.
變革纔可以等 克萊爾
The revolution can wait Claire.
我不知道你什麼意思
I don't get you.
好幾個月 甚至幾年都不來見我
Months go by, years even.
我在工作 爸爸
I'm at work, Dad.
這不算工作
This isn't work.
不過就是羣腦袋發熱的小屁孩而已
It's a bunch of children throwing a tantrum.
好吧 我不會再來這裏做這種事了
Look, I didn't come here to do this again.
我來是爲了讓一切走上正軌
I came because I want to make things right.
什麼意思?
What does that mean?
我知道你資♥金♥短♥缺♥
I know you're short on funds.
- 你怎麼... 就 - 收下吧 - 你真是個煩人的控制狂
- How... Just - Take it.- You know you can really be a manipulative asshole.
別傻了 克萊爾 我已經努力改變了
Don't be a fool, Claire, I'm trying here.
不 你沒有 你所做的如往常一樣
No, you're not, you're doing what you always do.
突然來訪 總以爲用支票就能解決一切問題
Showing up on your terms, expecting your checkbook to solve everything.
我在設想一種未來
I'm talking about a future.
那時 人們可以擺脫年齡的束縛
Where the aged man can shed their prison.
在那樣的未來
A future where.
一個人思想健全與否
The faith of a healthy mind.
電影精選列表