嘿 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
你的錢掉了
You dropped this cash.
不 我沒有
Oh, no, I didn't.
你肯定掉了 我看見了
Well, you did. I saw you drop it.
不 那不是我的
No, it's not mine.
你可以拿走 反正也不是我的
You can have it. It's not mine either.
你能別煩我嗎
Can you just please leave me alone?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 不 沒事的
Hey, hey. No, no, no. It's okay.
沒關係 聽我說
It's okay. No, no, no. Listen!
- 放開我 -聽着 沒事的
- Let go of me! - Listen, it's okay.
-放開我 放開 -噓…
- Let go of me! Let go! - Shh...
你該走了
You should go.
救命
Help me!
不死之身
啊 媽的
Aww, damn it.
快點 老夥計
Come on, you old bitch.
過去兩個月有12人失蹤
12 missing people in the last two months.
有六具被肢解的屍體
Now, half a dozen dismembered bodies,
他們的手指都不見了
their fingers conspicuously absent.
案件沒什麼進展
No closer to solving the case.
我的睡眠也是
No closer to getting any sleep.
警局
早上好 戈弗雷 謝謝
Morning, Godfrey. Thanks.
賈尼斯 斯坦普還在牢房♥裏嗎
Janice, is Stamp still in the tank?
還在那說個不停呢
Still babbling away.
早上 沃恩
Morning, Vaughn.
你會來參加今天早上的簡報會嗎
You gonna be around for this morning's briefing?
那得看我手上案子的進展
I'll see where my case is at.
你必須來
They're mandatory.
得看我手上案子的進展
I'll see where my case is at.
儘量來吧
Try to make it!
他來了 白頭髮老頭來了
It's here! The white one's here!
嘿
Hey.
你還在和啓示錄裏的四個騎士戰鬥嗎
You still battling the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse?
我又不是瘋子
I'm not crazy.
你當然不是
No, of course not.
不過在我改變想法之前
Now, put these damn pants on
把這條該死的褲子穿上
before I start thinking otherwise.
珍妮絲
Janice?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
工廠區有什麼動靜嗎
Any activity in the Factory District?
沒有
Sorry.
我要出去一下
I'm gonna step out real quick.
沃恩上尉還在等你…
Uh, Captain Vaughn is...
-我馬上就回來 -我應該這樣告訴他嗎
- I'll be back in a minute. - Is that what I should tell him?
你愛怎麼說就怎麼說
Tell him whatever you like
因爲我會在他生氣之前回來的
because I'll be back before it's an issue.
好吧 聽起來不錯
Okay. Sounds good.
老混♥蛋♥
Evil prick.
嘿 萊西
Hey, Lacey.
萊西
Lacey.
萊西
Lacey!
你讓我在帶戒指的人出現的時候叫醒你
You wanted me to wake you when the guy with the ring showed up.
是的
Yeah.
那個人出現了
The guy with the ring showed up.
三發了 三發了 老湯姆
Yeah, that's three! That's three, Tommy Boy!
嗯
Huh?
嗨 湯姆
Hey, Tommy...
寶貝 現在該給你個特寫鏡頭了 耶
Now, it's time for your close-up, baby boy. Yeah!
好的 就這樣不要動
Yeah, don't move. Stay right there.
“嗨 媽媽”
"Hi, Mom."
對吧
Right?
哦 別那麼嚴肅
Aw, don't be so fucking serious. Come on.
我需要你…
I need you to...
媽的 湯姆 嘿
Fuck, Tommy! Hey!
你再不開槍我就幫你開了
You pull the trigger or I do!
嗯
Huh?
好的
Yeah.
加油 你可以的
Come on, you got this.
哦 是的
Ooh, yeah.
湯姆 這裏可是有一堆人等着呢
Hey, Tommy, there's a lot of fucking stalling going on here.
他媽的 快點
Hurry the fuck up!
好的 我知道 好吧
Yeah, I know. Okay.
哦 你個混♥蛋♥
Oh, you motherfucker!
你個混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
你真♥他♥媽♥是個幸運兒
You're a lucky son of a bitch,
這樣你就不用去死了
so I'm gonna let you get away with that.
是的 現在有很多人在看
Yeah, we got a lot of people watching.
開始吧
Let's go.
它的腦袋值一大筆錢呢
That's a lot of money around his neck.
你只需要扣動扳機
All you gotta do is pull the trigger.
概率很大
The odds are good.
我知道
I know.
你殺人都不虛
You got no problem killing people.
殺一條狗有什麼好猶豫的
What's one lousy dog?
開槍吧 你可以的
Let's go! You got this!
我知道
I know!
哦 臥♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
哦 臥♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
你們看到這個瘋婊♥子♥了嗎
Yo, y'all see this fucking crazy bitch?!
快走
Go.
快走 滾出去
Go. Get out of here.
你不能和我在一起
You can't stay with me.
幫幫我
Help me!
哦 傑瑞 我在工作
Oh. Jerry, I'm working.
我需要幫助 我需要…需要幫助
I need help! I need... I need help!
閉嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我在說話 別那麼沒禮貌
I'm talking. Don't be rude.
你看到了 我很忙
As you can see, occupied.
是的 我知道…湯姆死了
Yeah. No, I know. Um, Tom's dead.
嗯 好吧 很正常
Hmm. Okay, well, I mean makes sense.
一半一半的幾率 對吧
50-50 chance of that, right?
不不 不對 我是說 他不是自殺的
Yeah, no, no. But I mean, like, he didn't kill himself.
有個女人突然闖進來 然後…
Some lady just came in and just fucking, like...
我不知道…
I don't know. Just...
我需要…我需要幫助
I need... I need help!
我需要幫助
I need help.
我剛纔說什麼來着
What did I just say?
該死的傢伙…
Fucking guy...
你所做的是一門藝術
It's an art what you do.
說真的 老闆 你一定要來看一下
No, but seriously, boss, you gotta come see this.
這太他媽瘋狂了
It's fucking nuts.
我也說不準 一箇中年女性 很粗暴
I don't know, man. Maybe middle-aged, gruff.
我不知道該怎麼形容她 有點像個流浪漢
I don't know how to describe her, man. Maybe a bum.
她沒有給你推銷什麼東西嗎 不是個客戶嗎
She doesn't rattle off anything in your head? Not a client?
-沒有貨? -哦 沒有 沒有
- Not a product? - Oh, no, no.
我肯定記得她的樣子
She definitely had a look I'd remember.
你在胡說些什麼
What's with all this headshot malarkey?
看 我都不知道我看到了什麼 夥計
See, I don't know what I saw anymore, homie.
無所謂 我們給她來一槍就行了
Whatever. We'll shoot her again.
三腳貓湯姆 對吧
Three-stooged Tom, huh?
是啊 一團糟
Yeah, it was fucked up.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
你好
Hello.
這可有點不一樣
That's kind of different.
什麼 有什麼不一樣
What? What? What's so different?
媽的
Holy mother of fuck!
嘿
Hey.
電影精選列表