我喜歡我的新玩具
I love playing with my new toys.
你喫偉哥了嗎?
Did you take your medicine?
怎麼了?你不想玩嗎?
What's the matter? You don't wanna play?
這感覺賊雞兒爽
It feels so good.
亞麻碟
Yes.
再深點
Yes!
片名:恐怖玩具
-你們做完了嗎? -是啊 剛做完
- You guys finish playing? - Yeah. I'm done for now.
你沒忘記還有什麼事情吧?
You remember what you do when you're done playing?
當然 我不能忘啊
Yes! I wasn't gonna forget.
-你這樣有意思嗎? -我這都是爲了你好啊
- Happy? - It's for your own good. Not mine.
所以你就在電視上看到了播報
So then you just read those reports on-air?
是的 他們告訴我交通情況 然後讓我重複
Yeah, they just tell me the traffic, and then I repeat it.
你爲什麼不直接闡述記者的話呢?
Why don't you just air what the reporters say?
我不想再談工作了 談談你吧
I don't wanna talk about work anymore. Let's talk about you.
你下班之後都會做些什麼?你很清楚的啊
What do you like to do outside of work? You clearly work out.
-什麼?
- Uh... - What?
-我是說... -哦 我知道你的身體很棒
- I mean, yes... - Oh, come on. You have a great body.
我能在男人身上看出來這一點
I'm allowed to appreciate that in a man.
你是不是經常鍛鍊肌肉啊
Plus, you're probably packing, too.
嗯
Mm.
我要再來一杯 你想喝點什麼嗎?
I'm gonna get another on of these. Do you want a drink?
-不用了 -你確定嗎?噢 服務員
- No, I... - Are you sure? Oh, waitress!
你能告訴服務員給我再來一杯威士忌嗎?
Can you tell our waiter to get me another whiskey-Coke?
-當然 -等等 你能把它變成兩杯嗎?
- Of course. - Actually, wait. Can you make it a double?
明白了
Gotcha.
-我沒那麼無聊吧 ? -哦
- I'm not that boring, am I? - Oh...
對不起 我只是 因爲明天沒有工作 這沒什麼不好吧
...sorry, no. I just... I don't work tomorrow, so I figure what's the harm, right?
我想是吧
I guess so.
你應該跟我一起喝一杯的 威士忌是最好的
You should drink with me, though. Whisky's the best.
-我還得開車送你回家 -沒事的 我們乘出租車回去 不耽誤
- I still have to drive you home later. - Come on. We'll take a taxi. Whatever.
我還是希望開着自己的車
I'd really prefer to have my own car.
你要是這麼想 也好
Okay, if that's the way you feel.
也是因爲有你這樣的人 我纔有工作的 是吧
Hey, people like you are the reason I have a job, right?
-這是很簡單的事吧 -是啊 是很簡單
- Nice and easy. - It's easy! I'm easy.
-哦 小傢伙 -哦 謝謝 非常感謝
- Oh, boy. - Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
-這邊 -我可以的 我還能走路
- This way. - I can make it! I can make my way.
我知道路 我還能開門呢 你知道嗎?
I know my way. I can open doors myself, you know?
-我知道 -你在摟着我的肩膀?
- I know. - And the arm around the shoulder?
-這是爲了保護你 -這是我的...
- It's for your protection. - That's what I have...
-哇 站直了 -這是...
- Whoa, stand up straight. - ...this for.
-你是認真的嗎?- 這是我的祕密武器
- Are you serious? - It's fine. I have a conceal and carry.
-天哪 快藏起來 -它
- Yeah. Emphasis on conceal. - It...
這個世界對女人來說 太危險了
The world is a dangerous place for a woman.
好吧 你那認爲我危險嗎?
Okay. Did you think I might be dangerous?
也許吧
Maybe.
-哦 小傢伙 - 你太可愛了
- Oh, boy. - No, you're too sweet.
來吧
Come on.
一個女孩不應該帶槍在身上
That girl should not have a gun on her.
-我走了 -該死 你太可愛了
- There you go. - Damn, you're sweet.
祝你晚安 我明天早上給你打電♥話♥
Have a good night. I'll call you in the morning.
不... 留下來 睡一晚
No, no, no, no. Stay. Stay the night.
我們的第一次 不應該在你神志不清的時候 我明天給你打電♥話♥
Our first time isn't gonna be when you're hammered. I'll call you tomorrow.
來嘛 來嘛
Come on, come on.
不行 你都醉了
I can't. You're drunk.
-那才更有趣啊 -我明早會打電♥話♥給你的
- That's what makes it more fun. - I'll call you. I'll call you in the morning.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你爲什麼這麼刻薄?
Why are you being so mean?
再見
Bye.
羅伊 我很高興你給我打了電♥話♥
Roy, I'm glad you called me back.
-怎麼了?你還好嗎?-我...
- What's going on? Everything okay? - I...
這聽起來或許很荒謬 我也不該這樣抓狂
This is going to sound crazy. I probably shouldn't even be freaking out like this.
我不知道我還可以跟誰說 -到底怎麼回事?
- I just didn't know who else to call. - What's this all about?
就是傑森 從昨天早上開始我就沒有收到他的消息了
It's Jason. I haven't heard from him since yesterday morning.
我以爲他不回短♥信♥是在忙 但後來我給他打了個電♥話♥
I thought he wasn't texting back because he was busy, but then I called him...
本來應該下班的時間 他也沒接電♥話♥
...when he was supposed to be getting off work and he didn't answer.
這也許沒什麼 但我還是有點害怕
I don't know. Maybe it's nothing, but I'm freaking out a little bit.
-你見過他嗎? -自從上星期我們有過爭執之後就沒見過了
- Have you seen him at all? - Not since the argument last week.
你們吵架了嗎?我都不知道
You argued? I didn't even know.
你怎麼了? 看你那死樣
What's happening? You dying?
難道 我就不能在上班前 給他的朋友
What? A guy can't bring his friend his favorite peppermint mocha cappuccino...
帶杯他最喜歡的薄荷摩卡卡布奇諾
...before he goes into work?
-怎麼了?-沒什麼事
- What happened? - Nothing happened.
真沒什麼事
Nothing happened.
怎麼了
What?
我需要幫忙
I need a favor.
傑森 你知道的
It's Jason. You know.
他說什麼了嗎?
Did he say anything?
我不知道 是不是我做錯了什麼 -他什麼也沒說
- I don't know if I did something or... - He didn't say anything.
所以 我打算離開幾天
So, I'm planning on going off the grid for a few days.
-你要我對凱特撒謊? -除非她問
- You want me to lie to Kate? - Only if she asks.
你能不能幫我給他打個電♥話♥ 讓我知道他過的好不好
Could you try to call him for me and then let me know if he's okay?
-我只想知道 -好的 可以
- I just need to know. - Yeah, I'll try... for you.
我也不知道他會不會接我的電♥話♥ 但如果他不接電♥話♥
I doubt he's gonna pick up my phone call, but if he doesn't...
我就直接去他家
...I'll just go straight to his place.
非常感謝你
Thank you so much.
你真是個好人
You're a really great guy.
傑森
Jason!
你在裏面嗎?
You in there?
-不會太久 我會回來的 -你要去哪裏?
- It won't be long. I'll be back. - Where are you going? You know what?
算了吧 別告訴我 她打電♥話♥來會更麻煩
Forget about it. Don't tell me. It'll make it more difficult when she calls.
好吧 我不會告訴你的
All right. I won't tell you.
-是因爲另一個女孩嗎? -別擔心
- Is it another girl? - Don't worry about it.
-是因爲另一個女孩嗎?-我以爲你不想知道任何細節
- Is it another girl? - I thought you didn't wanna know any details.
你說得對 我不知道
You're right. I don't.
他媽的
Fuck me.
你好?
Hello?
-嗨 是艾米莉亞嗎? -你是誰?
- Hi. Is this Emilia? - Who is this?
我叫羅伊 我想你可能認識我的朋友傑森?
My name's Roy. I think you might know my friend Jason?
-傑森 -傑森·洛
- Jason... - Jason Lowe.
我現在在他的公♥寓♥裏 我在一張餐巾紙上找到了你的名字和電♥話♥號♥碼
I'm at his apartment right now, and I found your name and number on a napkin.
哦 是那個傑森
Oh, that Jason.
那天我們本來要去約會的 但是他放我鴿子了
Uh, we were supposed to go on a date the other day, but he blew me off.
我很抱歉他放你鴿子 希望你沒有很期待
I'm sorry he blew you off. I hope you weren't looking forward to it.
我想我應該試着去了解他 我覺得他挺可愛的
I figured I would try to get to know him. Thought he was kinda cute.
我不能說我很驚訝 但我發現他是一個
Can't say I'm surprised to find out he's just another...
混♥蛋♥
...butthead.
你在嘲笑我嗎?
Are you laughing at me?
我從七年級開始就沒聽過這個詞了
I haven't heard that term since the seventh grade.
我喜歡它 很適合
I like it. It's fitting.
你叫什麼名字來着?
What was your name again?
-羅伊 -羅伊
- Roy. - Roy.
我知道這不太可能
Listen, I know this is a long shot, um...
但是我想 你會不會知道傑森在哪裏嗎?
...but would you happen to know where Jason is?
我還沒有他的消息
I haven't heard from him.
我也希望我有 如果可以幫上忙 但是...
I wish I had, I could have helped. But...
嗯 嗯
Well, um...
謝謝 很高興和你聊天
...thanks, anyway. It was nice talking to you.
我也很高興 羅伊
It was nice talking to you, too, Roy.
我雖然可以晚點起牀 不過已經過了我該睡覺的時間了
Even though I should even be up this late. It's way past my bedtime.
-晚安 艾米莉亞 -晚安 羅伊
- Good night, Emilia. - Good night, Roy.
沒有什麼不對的地方 電腦還在那兒
Nothing's out of place. His computer was still there.
-那他的車呢? -已經不在了
- What about his car? - That wasn't there.
我不喜歡做那個多疑的女朋友 你知道 但是…
I don't like being that paranoid girlfriend, you know, but...
我很擔心他
...I'm worried about him.
我甚至試着定位他的手♥機♥ 但我猜他一定是關機 了
I even tried "find my phone," but I guess his must be off.
是的 我的電♥話♥也直接轉到了語♥音♥信箱
Yeah, my phone call went straight to voicemail, too.
你瞭解他 他有點自私 心裏根本想不到別人
You know the guy. He doesn't think of anyone except himself.
他可能只認爲自己比較重要
I thought I might be important to him.
不管你告訴他多少次 他都會按照自己的方式做
It doesn't matter how many times you tell the guy, he's going to do things his own way.
嘿 也許他是去給你買♥♥聖誕禮物 他不想毀了這個驚喜
電影精選列表