什麼鬼?
Wha--
搞定了
It's done.
我有讓你失望過嗎?
Have I ever let you down?
嘿 嘿 她是自找的
Hey, hey, she was asking for it,
你知道的
you know that.
接下來是哪?
What's next?
澳大利亞?
Australia?
好吧 曼森呢?
Well, what about Manson?
是的 好吧 就這樣吧
Yup. All right, book it in.
澳大利亞 布里斯班
嘿 這 對不對?就這
Hey. Right there, yeah? Right there.
哇 哇 好了 行了
Whoa, whoa. Okay, all right.
-怎麼了? -你還好吧?
- What? - You all right?
-夥計 我很好 -好吧
- Dude yeah, I'm fine. - Well, I thought
我以爲我傷着你了
I was hurting you.
好 好吧
Good. Yeah, fine. Okay.
集♥合♥
Line up!
怎麼回事兒? 我不想聽到什麼
What happened? And I don't wanna hear,
邁克被一隻板球棒打中了腦袋
"Mike got hit over the head with a cricket bat."
哦 我想他只是沒有"挺"下去
Oh, I think he failed to wax off, sensei.
(Wax on, Wax off 代表挺下去,不放棄的意思,亦有刮臘的意思 出自《空手道小子》裏面的空手道師♥父♥就叫宮城老師)
我認爲宮城老師想說的是
What Mr. Miyagi is trying to say,
高擋和掃腿只能讓你走到這一步
high blocks and leg sweeps will only get you so far.
你必須主動積極地攻擊纔行
You have to commit to the attack.
好了 自♥由♥訓練
Okay, free training.
邁克
Mikey!
-剛剛太帥了 -哦 謝謝
- That was awesome! - Oh, thanks man.
除了你有點兒膽怯那部分
Except for the part you chickened out.
哦 很高興你學的自我防禦
Oh. Good to see the message of self defense
沒有被你忘光哦
isn't wasted on you.
你以爲馬克爲什麼要你去那兒?
Why do you think Mark wants you out there?
他想看到你好好幹♥他♥們一頓
He wants to see you kicking ass.
哦 好吧 你知道
Oh okay. Hey, you know that wooden dummy
-我要做那個木製假人吧? -知道
- that I'm gonna make? - Yeah.
它看起來就像你
Yeah, it's gonna look just like you.
那你可得找到最性感的木頭才做得出來哦
You're gonna need some sexy trees, huh?
嘿
Hey!
你要去哪裏? 你明天訓練嗎?
Oi, where you going? Oi, you training tomorrow?
不 不來了 我還得上班
No, I can't. I gotta work.
你怕這個嗎?還有這個
You scared of this? And this.
-不 不 我就不了 夥計 -你可以做得很好的 邁克
- No, no. I'm good, man. - You could be great, Mikey!
別忘了刮臘 邁克
Don't forget to wax off, Mike.
哦 宮城 快過來
Oi Miyagi! Get over here!
對不起
Sorry.
你好
Hello.
我爲此等了這麼長時間
I have been waiting such a long time for this.
今晚是屬於我的夜晚
Tonight is my night.
你真要戴那根嗎?
You are sure about that?
你說的對 還是紅的好
Yeah, you're right. The red.
那個也不行
Not that.
我剛得到消息 艾迪回來了
I just got word that Eddie's back in town.
你也知道老闆有多喜歡艾迪
And you know how much the boss loves Eddie.
滾開 不可能的
Fuck off. That'll never happen.
我只是說說而已
I'm just saying.
去開車
Go get the car.
你還有半小時時間誒
You're not due for another half an hour.
嗯
Yeah.
戴紅的 襯托你的眼睛
Go the red. Brings out your eyes.
謝了
Cheers.
向下
Down.
彎腰
Bend up.
堅持住
Hold.
彎腰
And bend.
呼氣 彎腰
Breathe out and bend down.
很好
That's great.
嘿 等我一下
Oi. Just give me five minutes.
-我差點就打到你了 -不 還差得遠
- I almost got ya. - No you didn't.
-砰 打到了 -哦 好吧
- Boom! I did then. - Oh, okay.
-這一下是因爲你在我課上勾引我的學生 -什麼?不 不 那都不算
- That's for perving on my class. - What? No, no, doesn't count.
-什麼? -呃 只有當她們
- What? - Well-- only counts
比你辣的時候纔算數
if they're hotter than you.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
哦 不 不 我 我不是那個意思
Oh, no, no-- It wasn't-- I didn't mean it--
莎拉 我們得走了 你也知道
Come on, Sara. We've gotta get moving. You know how much
-我有多"喜歡"開夜車 -好的
- I love night driving. - Yeah.
哦 天哪 你聽到了嗎?
Oh, whoa man. You hear that?
北方的天氣會很糟糕
The weather's gonna be horrible up north.
-聽着 我有個更好的主意 -是嗎?
- Look, I've got a better idea. - Mm-hmm?
你不如跳過講習班
Why don't you skip the workshops--
不 不 不 別管講習班了
No, no, no, just drop the workshops
然後你可以和我一起出去玩
and you can just hang out with me.
我們可以玩一些遊戲機 彩彈 喫披薩
You know, we could have some PlayStation, paintball, pizzas.
-是的 很誘人 但不行 -不行嗎?
- Yeah. Tempting, but no. - No?
不行 好吧 我得走了 等我到了那我會給你打電♥話♥的
No. Okay. Gotta go. I'll call you when I get there.
-愛你 -我也是
- Love you. - You too.
到了
We're here.
和你一起總是很開心 弗利克 代我向曼森問好
Always a pleasure, Flick. Do say hello to Manson for me.
臭女人
Bitch!
哦 我他媽的在哪兒?哦 你這個狡猾的傢伙
Oh, where the fuck am I? Oh, you crafty f...
我把護盾移到一邊
So I moved the shields to the side
但是還是沒看到護面
but the veneers didn't show up.
好了 謝謝你 祝你晚上愉快
Okay, thanks mate. Have a good night.
哦 好吧 你想要我
Oh yeah, what time do you want me
明天什麼時候來?
to come in tomorrow?
我現在不需要你了
I'm not gonna need you now.
-什麼? -嗯 如果是木頭
- What? - Well, if the wood
不鋒利的話 你能做的也不多了
ain't sharp, there's not a lot you can do.
夥計 我需要這些時間
Dude, I need those hours.
對不起 邁克 我也無能爲力了
Sorry Mike. Not a lot I can do about it.
好了 沒關係 我明白
All right. That's okay. I understand.
下週見 該死的 那傢伙騙我
Meet next week. Goddamn it. Guy ripped me off.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa!
好樣的 真是位騎士
Nice one, caballero.
什麼?這話從一個突然冒出來的傢伙口裏說出?
Oh yeah? Yeah, says the guy outta nowhere.
艾德?
Ed?
對不起 老兄 你認錯人了
Sorry, mate. You've got me mistaken.
不 不 老兄 你別想糊弄我
No, no, no man. You're not getting away that easy.
化成灰了我也認識
I recognize that ugly mug anywhere.
我不認得你
I don't know who you are.
草
Fu...
-爲你滑板感到抱歉 夥計 -嘿 嘿 嘿 別這樣 夥計
- Sorry about your board, man. - Hey, hey, hey. Come on, man.
-我知道是你 -什麼?
- Come on. I know it's you... - What?
好吧? 我保證我不會
...all right? I promise I won't make fun
-拿你的秀髮開玩笑 -你可能是腦震盪了 夥計
- of your pretty hair. - You're probably concussed, man.
回家吧 忘記這一切
Just go home! Forget this-- any of this ever happened.
艾
E--
該死
Damn it!
艾德
Ed!
見鬼 不是我的電♥話♥
Shit. Not my phone.
你在玩什麼把戲?
What are you playing at?
你去哪了?
Now where'd you go?
哦 該死
Oh shit.
先生 我已經很講道理了
Sir, I'm all for being fair,
但我們究竟還要等多久?
but how much longer are we going to wait around?
-完全不... -嘿 嘿
- Completely un-- - Hey, hey.
-對不起 夥計們 抱歉我遲到了 -說了吧
- Sorry guys. Sorry I'm late. - See?
他甚至不能準時出席會議
He can't even turn up for a meeting on time.
是啊 沒你什麼功勞
Yeah, well, no thanks to you.
愛德華 你有什麼想說的嗎?
Something you'd like to share, Edward?
不 請別因爲我而猶豫不決
No please. Don't hold back on my account.
你知道我很樂意滿足你的小心眼 夥計
You know I would love to indulge your petty ego, man.
電影精選列表