歡迎來到波比[柬埔寨賭鎮]
Welcome to Poipet.
你真漂亮
You are so beautiful.
走吧
Come on.
噓
Sh.
噓
Sh.
住手 損壞的貨可賣♥♥不了
Hey. You can't sell damaged merchandise.
裝貨上船
Put her in the shipment.
皮肉交易
新澤西州 紐瓦克市
泰國 曼谷
謝了
Thanks.
嗨 戴克斯
Hey, Dex.
把貨帶出來
Bring out the merchandise.
無意冒犯
Don't be offended.
不過對於覈實客戶的身份
We have a way of making sure our client are
我們有特殊的方法
who they said they are.
幹♥她♥
Fuck her.
現在
Now.
在我們面前
And we watch.
還想談判嗎
You are negotiating huh?
現在
Now.
維克多·德拉戈維奇在澤西市
Victor Dragovic is in Jersey.
放屁 來做什麼
Bullshit. Why?
不知道 我只知道這麼多
I don't know, that's all that I know okay?
尼克 你根本不清楚你在對付誰
Look, Nick, you don't know who you're fucking with okay?
這些塞爾維亞人 可不像意大利人
These Serbs, they're not like the Italians.
該死的 甚至還不如俄♥羅♥斯♥人呢
Fuck, they're not even like the Russians, alright?
他們無法無天
They have no code.
不 等等 等等
No, no! Wait! Wait! Wait!
交貨地點在哪
Where is the delivery?
拉我上去 我就說
Pull me up and I'll talk.
- 不要 - 在哪
- Ah! No! - Where?
等等
Wait.
新澤西碼頭
New Jersey docks.
貨船是柬埔寨之星
The ship is called The Cambodian Star.
快把我拉上去
Now pull me up!
德拉戈維奇會去嗎
Will Dragovic be there?
會 會 維克多·德拉戈維奇會去的
Yes, yes. Victor Dragovic will be there.
快把我拉上去
Now pull me up.
拉我上去
Pull me up.
求你 求你
Please. Please.
你可以帶她走
You can have her.
免費 我保證
No charge, I promise.
她姐姐也送給你 行不
I'll throw her sister in too, okay? Huh?
求求你
Oh, please.
我把知道的都說了
I told you everything I know.
拜託 把我拉上去吧
Come on. Just pull me up.
談判結束
Negotiation is over.
回到你父母身邊去吧
別輕信陌生人
都說是基因讓人類不朽
They say our genes are what make us immortal,
子孫繼承我們的姓氏 傳承
that our children will carry on our names, our legacy,
家族給予我們希望
that it is family that gives us hope.
我爲你驕傲 安德魯
I am proud of you Andre.
如爲你兄弟們一般驕傲 伊萬與戈蘭
As I am of your brothers, Ivan and Goran.
[塞爾維亞-克羅地亞語]
Sretan rodendan, brat.
意思是生日快樂 弟弟
Means Happy Birthday kid brother.
我的四子詹科 無法列席
My fourth son Janko could not be here
但他送上了來自波比的誠摯祝福
but he sends best wishes from Poipet.
我的兒子 安德魯
My son, Andre,
你我血脈相同
you and I have the same blood in our veins.
敬充滿奇遇的未來
Here is to many good adventures.
願我們千秋永存
May we all live long.
- 萬歲 - 萬歲
- Dug zivot. - Dug zivot.
卡西迪警探
Detective Cassidy.
我是特工裏德 人口販賣♥♥專案組
Special Agent Reed, Human Trafficking Task Force.
有什麼我能爲聯邦調查局效勞的
What can I do for the FBI?
雖然我希望
Well, you know I'd hoped for
能多些跨機構合作
a little more inter-agency collaboration.
你們想獨攬行動
You're trying to keep the operation contained.
- 防止... - 泄密 是的我明白
- Stop so... - Leaks. Yeah I understand.
聽着 現在還不是太晚
Look, you know, it's not too late
把行動交給我們
to hand the op over to us, you know.
維克多·德拉戈維奇
Viktor Dragovic.
前塞爾維亞籍 現在在俄♥國♥活動
Ex-Serbian national, now working in Russia.
謝謝你遲到了
Thank you for coming in late.
德拉戈維奇靠酒店和賭博
Dragovic made a fortune in hotels and gambling
在東歐和亞洲發了財
in Eastern Europe and Asia.
但同時 他也深度參與人口販賣♥♥
But he's also a major player in what I consider
在我眼裏這是地球上最卑劣的惡行
the most despicable endeavor on Planet E, human trafficking.
德拉戈維奇在東南亞綁♥架♥年輕女孩
Dragovic kidnaps young girls in South East Asia,
把她們運至歐洲 再賣♥♥到世界各地
runs them through Europe then sells them all over the globe.
人皮交易價值數十億美元
The skin trade's worth billions of dollars.
光去年 美國就有超過兩千起案件
Last year alone this country saw over 2000 cases
我覺得每起案件都是場悲劇
and I consider every single one of those a goddamned tragedy.
這是德拉戈維奇的長子 戈蘭
This is Dragovic's oldest son, Goran.
在英國讀的書
Educated in England.
次子 伊萬
Son number two, Ivan.
運作中東的活動
Runs the Middle East operation.
這是三子 安德魯 可愛吧
This is son number three, Andre. Isn't he cute?
他是紐約大學的學生
He's a student at NYU.
最後是四子詹科
And there's a fourth son Janko
運作東南亞的販賣♥♥活動
who runs the trafficking operations in South East Asia.
大家都認識尼克·卡西迪
Okay you all know Nick Cassidy.
他是這起特案的負責人
He's the case officer in this particular opus.
請繼續 尼克
Take it away Nick.
今早 在哈德森河打撈出了
This morning we fished Dex Guroff,
線人戴克斯·古洛夫的屍體
an informant, out of the Hudson.
頭部中了兩槍
Two gunshot wounds to the head.
死前 戴克斯曾向我坦白
Before he was killed Dex confirmed to me
維克多·德拉戈維奇就在澤西市這裏
that Viktor Dragovic is here in Jersey.
多謝來自泰國皇家警局的雙邊情報
Now thanks to shared bi-lateral intelligence
揭露了他來此的原因
by the Royal Thai Police, we know why.
更棒的是 還有地點
Better. We know where.
目標是一艘名爲柬埔寨之星的船
Our target is the ship The Cambodian Star.
海岸警衛隊證實 它在不到三小時前
The coast guard confirms it arrives at Pier 21
停泊在了澤西碼頭的二十一號♥位置
at the Jersey Docks in less than three hours.
女士們先生們 我們要確保
Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to make sure
來美國是維克多·德拉戈維奇此生
that coming to America was the worst decision
最糟糕的決定
Viktor Dragovic ever made.
安德魯 放鬆
Andre, relax.
這是你的第一次行動 我會伴你左右
This time, your first time, I will be with you.
開門
Open door.
上 上
Go, go, go, go.
走
Move!
不是我的錯
It's not my fault.
是詹科 你的兒子
Janko, your son.
那你呢
But you?
你纔是船長
You are the boat skipper.
在我來的地方
Where I come from,
男人要爲自己的行爲負責
men are accountable for their actions.
今天 安德魯 你要證明你是我的子嗣
Today, Andre, you will prove that you are your father's son.
我手上沾滿鮮血 你也一樣
The blood on my hands is the same as the blood on yours.
讓我驕傲
Make me proud.
拜託
Please.
拜託 不 求你了
Please, no. Please!
我們是警♥察♥
This is the police.
立刻放下所有武器
If you have any weapons lie them down.
安德魯
Andre!
左邊包抄
Left side cover!
安德魯
Andre!
守着他
Stay with him!
你必須走 安德魯