都市浪人
西班牙語
前往巴喬普 史密維爾...
Now boarding for Bastrop, Smithville...
西點 拉格蘭奇 埃琳吉 哥倫布
West Point, La Grange, Ellinger, Columbus,
西里 布魯克肖...
Sealy, Brookshire...
凱特和休斯頓的旅客 請上車
Katy and Houston.
所有旅客請上車
All aboard, please.
西班牙語
剛纔我在汽車上做了一個非常奇怪的夢
Man, I just had the weirdest dream back on the bus there.
你做過完全真實的夢嗎
Do you ever have those dreams that are just completely real?
那些夢是那麼栩栩如生 跟真的一樣
I mean, they're so vivid, it's just like completely real.
就像在夢裏...常有一些奇異的體驗一樣
It's like there's always something bizarre going on in those.
我每隔一兩年 就會做一個這樣的夢
I have one about every two years or something.
我一直清晰地記得
I always remember 'em really good.
就像常有人匆匆而過
It's like there's always someone getting run over
一些非常奇特的東西
or something really weird.
有一次我夢到跟托爾斯泰一起喫午餐
Uh, one time I had lunch with Tolstoy.
另一次夢到我成了弗蘭克·扎帕的樂隊經理
Another time I was a roadie for Frank Zappa. Anyway.
剛纔的夢 就像...
So this dream I just had, it was just like that...
沒有發生奇特的事...
except instead of anything bizarre going on...
什麼都沒發生
I mean, there was nothing going on at all.
老兄 就像是《最後一個人》一樣 沒有人
Man. It was like The Omega Man. There was just nobody around.
我只是在旅行...
I was just traveling around...
從各種車窗往外看
you know, staring out the windows
大巴車 火車 汽車...
of buses and trains and cars, you know.
到了家裏時
When I was at home,
我不斷地換電視頻道 閱讀
I was, flipping through the TV stations endlessly, reading.
在夢裏閱讀着做夢 你有過這樣的經歷嗎
I mean, how many dreams do you have where you read in a dream?
等等 老兄
Wait. Man,
我剛纔在汽車上看的這本書...
there was this book I just read on the bus...
它是我的夢 所以我想我就是作者吧
You know, it was my dream, so I guess I wrote it or something.
但是 這太奇怪了 就像...
But, uh, man, it was bizarre. It was like, uh...
這本書的序言一樣...
the premise for this whole book...
我所想的一切都是真實的
was that every thought you have creates its own reality,
你懂嗎
you know?
就像是你所做的每一個選擇或決定...
It's like every choice or decision you make...
你選擇不去做的事...
the thing you choose not to do...
有一小部分成了它自己的真實體...
fractions off and becomes its own reality, you know...
並且從那兒永遠地繼續下去
and just goes on from there forever.
我是說 它就像...
I mean, it's like...
在《綠野仙蹤》中一樣...
uh, you know, in the Wizard of Oz...
桃樂茜遇到那個稻草人時
when Dorothy meets the Scarecrow
他們在那個十字路口跳了一小段舞...
and they do that little dance at that crossroads...
他們認爲要朝所有那些方向走...
and they think about going all those directions...
然後他們最終決定 朝一個方向走了
then they end up going in that one direction.
所有其它的方向是
I mean, all those other directions,
因爲他們想起了它...
just because they thought about it...
成了單獨的現實
became separate realities.
他們從這兒開始一直過完他們的餘生
They just went on from there and lived the rest of their life.
我是說 那是完全不同的電影
I mean, entirely different movies,
但是我們永遠都看不到...
but we'll never see it...
因爲我們受到了
because, you know, we're kind of trapped
一種現實的限制
in this one reality restriction type of thing.
另一個例子 就像剛纔在汽車站
Another example would be like back there at the bus station.
我下車後 靈光一閃...
As I got off the bus, the thought crossed my mind...
那一瞬間 我決定不做計程車
you know, just for a second, about not taking a cab at all.
要麼走路
But, you know, like maybe walking,
要麼搭車 之類之類
or bummin' a ride or something like that.
我幾乎身無分文 也只能這麼辦
I'm kind of broke right now. I should've done that probably.
但是正由於那瞬間而逝的靈感...
But, uh, just 'cause that thought crossed my mind...
一閃而過...
there now exists at this very second...
在車站的結果就全然不同了...
a whole 'nother reality where I'm at the bus station...
你的乘客可能就不是我了 明白嗎
and you're probably giving someone else a ride, you know?
我是說 想起它本身的現實...
I mean, and that reality thinks of itself as this...
想起它本身如同唯一一種現實一樣
it thinks of itself as the only reality, you know.
我是說 在那特定的一刻 我在...
I mean, at this very second, I'm in that...
我在後面的汽車站
I'm back at the bus station
只是在那裏停留了一下...
just hangin' out, you know...
可能會用一張紙做搭車的手勢
probably thumbin' through a paper.
也可能會走向一部公用電♥話♥
You know, probably goin' up to a pay phone.
朝我走來的那個美女
Say this beautiful woman just comes up to me,
開始跟我交談
just starts talking to me, you know?
最後她請我搭車
Uh, she ends up offering me a ride, you know.
我們很合得來 去玩了一把釘子機
We're hitting it off. Go play a little pinball.
我們回到她家
And we go back to her apartment,
那是一幢極豪華的公♥寓♥
I mean, she has this great apartment.
我住到了她家
I move in with her, you know.
有天晚上 我做了一個夢...
Say I have a dream some night...
我跟一個從未見過的奇怪女人在一起...
that I'm with some strange woman I've never met...
住在一個我從沒見過的地方
or I'm living at some place I've never seen before.
那只是對其他現實的片刻窺視...
See, that's just a momentary glimpse into this other reality...
那一切都是在後面那個汽車站創造的
that was all created back there at the bus station.
嗖的一下 而後...
You know, shoot. And then, you know...
夢境會從一個現實跳躍到另一個現實...
I could have a dream from that reality into this one...
可能現在就是其他現實中我的夢境
that, like, this is my dream from that reality.
好像我剛纔在
Of course, that's kind of like
大巴車上做夢一樣
that dream I just had on the bus, you know.
全都是循環的
The whole cycle type of thing.
該死 真該待在那個汽車站
Man, shit. I should've stayed at the bus station.
別碰她 叫警♥察♥來
Don't touch her. Need to call the police.
去叫救護車
Get an ambulance.
看看包裏有沒有身份證 最好通知她家人
Check that bag for some I.D. You better call the family.
別碰她
Don't touch her!
我檢查一下包
I've gotta get the bag.
快點 我看着她 快啊
Hurry. I'll stay. Hurry.
這到底是怎麼了
What in the hell?
怎麼回事 發生什麼事了
What happened? What's going on?
車禍 現在控制住局面了
Accident. Everything's under control.
很好 不需要我了嗎
Well, good. So you don't need me?
-是的 不需要 -好吧
-No, I don't think so. -Okay.
我能幫上你的忙嗎 要搭車嗎
Look, can I help you out? Do you need a ride anywhere or anything?
不 不需要
No, I don't think so.
聽我說 這是我的名片 打電♥話♥給我
Tell you what. Take my card. Give me a call.
真希望我能留下來幫忙
I wish I could stay and help,
但是我趕時間 記得打電♥話♥給我
but I gotta go, really. But call me.
等你電♥話♥ 我認真的
I'd like to hear from you. I mean it.
這是誰
Whose body is this?
拿着 打這個電♥話♥
Here, call this guy.
那些是你的東西嗎 小姐
These your groceries, lady?
你好
Hello?
對 是的
Uh, yes, it is.
我是她兒子
This is her son.
現在她不在 可能 還沒起牀呢
She's not here right now. I mean, I don't think she's up yet.
天哪 有人記下了車牌號♥或者別的什麼嗎
Oh, drag. Anybody get a licence plate number or anything?
有沒有證人
Were there any witnesses?
好的 已經報♥警♥了吧
Okay, so the police have been notified.
好 需要我的話 請一定告訴我
Okay, uh, good. Well, let me know if you need me for anything.
謝謝你打電♥話♥來 好的
Uh, thanks for calling. Mm-hmm. Okay.
感謝你的電♥話♥ 謝謝
Thank you for calling. Thank you.
我們是警♥察♥局的波茲奧和拉伍警官
Officer Bozzio and Love with the police department.
是我
Hello, it's me.
怎麼了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
應該是有人輾死了他媽媽
Looks like some guy, uh, ran over his mother.
第三 投機主義的獨身
"Number three: Opportunistic celibacy.
第四 對所有人爲努力的拒絕和放棄
"Number four: Renunciation of all human endeavor.
第五 也是最後一條
"And the fifth and final pillar of euphoria:
一個構成整圓的美學重評
"A full-circle, aesthetic reevaluation.
對世界和個人的悲劇 目前我的回答是
"My current response to every worldwide or personal tragedy is:
令人噁心
"It's disgusting.
我喜歡 並希望能變得更糟
I love it. I hope it gets even worse. "
好吧 我是陀思妥耶夫斯基
電影精選列表