與敵同眠
早安 羅拉
Morning, Laura.
我喜歡男人服裝整齊來挖蛤
l like a man who dresses for clamming.
我有公事...
Business.
湊巧碰上假期
And on our vacation.
你願原諒我嗎
Do you forgive me?
這些很棒吧
How about these? Aren't they beautiful?
我要用香菜煮
l thought l could steam them for starters.
我答應伯氏夫婦去參加宴會
l told the Blanchards we'd do their stupid party.
你花了不少心力 我去取消它
All your hard work. l'll call them and cancel.
不必 我可明天再挖
No. l can just dig fresh ones tomorrow.
今早我好想你
l missed you this morning.
看我搞的一團糟
Look what l've done.
沒關係 我還有時間更衣
No problem. l've time to change.
那衣服真漂亮
That's a pretty dress.
我想今晚你不應該穿它
l wouldn't have thought of it.
你在想紅的那件
You were thinking the red?
黑色的
-The black, actually.
那是露背裝 晚上可能很冷
-Well, it's backless. lt could be chilly tonight.
失陪
Excuse me.
我社交的夠了嗎
Have l been social long enough?
太久了
For the whole season.
你餓嗎
-Are you hungry? -Yeah.
白遼士"幻想交響曲"
跟我來
Come with me.
做♥愛♥是否早了點
lsn't it a little early for this?
這裏的東西都放整齊了嗎
Everything in here as it should be?
我不知爲何忘了
l don't know why l forgot.
我們都會忘記所以需要提醒
Well, we all forget things. That's what reminding is for.
謝謝你
Thank you.
晚餐喫什麼
What's for supper?
迷迭香羊肉 調味桃子
Lamb with rosemary and the peach chutney,
馬鈴薯及嫩青豆
-new potatoes and baby peas.
聽來不錯
-Sounds great.
我會烤你愛喫的香料麪包
l was gonna make that herb bread that you like.
我真等不及了
l can hardly wait.
你向崔家租的房♥子
-You renting from the Driscolls? -Hi.
是啊
Yeah.
費約翰 我們是鄰居吧
John Fleishman. l guess we must be neighbors.
博馬丁 我們住那兒
Martin Burney. We live up there.
窗口的一定是你太太了
So that must be your wife that l keep seeing staring down from the window.
蘿拉
-Laura.
你們運氣好 我很欣賞你住處
-You're a lucky man.l've been admiring your house.
鱈魚角最漂亮的房♥子
lt's one of the best on Cape Cod.
謝了
Thanks.
你從波士頓來的
You're from Boston?
對 麻州醫院神經科醫師
Yeah, l've escaped from Mass General. l'm a neurologist there.
我在波士頓當投資顧問
We live there too. l'm an investment counselor.
這船真棒 我很喜歡船
This is a terrific boat. Boats are a passion of mine.
可惜我工作太忙
One l don't get to indulge very often.
可惜 沒有事能阻止我出海
That's too bad. l would never let anything keep me off the water.
我太太不愛出海 她不會游泳
My wife doesn't like sailing. She can't swim.
她小時候差點溺斃
Nearly drowned when she was a child.
我曾想勸她上船 但沒用
l usually try to get her on a boat once a season. lt's difficult, but l try.
今晚我要沿海岸航行
Well, listen, l'm gonna be takin' a run up the coast this evening.
滿月天氣佳
lt's full moon, weather's supposed to be great.
你們也可來
Maybe this'd be a good time. -Maybe.
也許吧 讓我問問她 我會很委婉的提議
Let me talk to her. l'll raise it gently.
謝了
-OK. -Thanks.
蠻英俊的 那醫生
Nice-looking man, the doctor.
醫生
-Doctor?
說我這房♥子是附近最漂亮的
-He says l have a beautiful house. Best on the beach.
我昨天進城時他有來過這
When was he in here? Yesterday while l was in town?
我不認識這醫生
-Martin, l don't know the doctor. -Sure you do.
你一定認得 年輕英俊
Young, good-looking.
在那下面整裏他的帆船
Outfitting his sailboat down there.
他說你在窗口看了他一整天
He says you've been staring at him from the window all day.
羞辱我你纔會有快♥感♥嗎
Does it give you that much pleasure to humiliate me?
別哭了
Stop it!
你又鬧情緒對吧
-Now you'll sulk, won't you? -No.
你會的
-Yes, you will. -l won't.
你會破壞我們美好的晚餐
You'll pout and spoil our supper. Our beautiful supper.
聞聞麪包的香味
Just smell the bread.
對不起 你笑一個好嗎
l'm so sorry. Will you smile?
你的醫生朋友 邀我們今晚一起出海
Your doctor friend, he asked us to go sailing tonight.
沿着海岸走 單程不到一小時
Just a run along the coast. Less than an hour each way.
我會陪着你 在你身旁
l'll be right there, princess. Right by your side.
我知道你怕 但逃避不是辦法
l know how you feel, but we can't conquer our fears by running away.
爲我而去吧
Do it? For me?
我要進城一趟 要什麼嗎
l think l'll run into town. Anything you need?
我馬上回來
l'll be back.
你好 夫人 一個人
Bonjour,madame.You all alone in here?
真美
They're beautiful.
很抱歉跟你吵嘴
l'm sorry we quarreled.
你若不喜歡我可以...
-lf you don't like it l can...
不 我喜歡
-No, l do. l do.
做♥愛♥是否早了點
ls it too early in the day for this?
你要某樣東西 我知道
You want something. l know my princess.
我在等
l'm waiting.
卡爾太太說
Mrs Clark called from the library.
我可以在圖書館內任職
She said they could use me full time now. -You already work three mornings a week,
讓你兼差是因爲你喜歡看書
and l support that because l know your love of books.
我們的家呢
What about our home?
你難道不愛我們的家
Don't you love our home as much?
我可曾誤過你的晚餐
Has your dinner been late to the table even once?
我記得不久前才發生過
Oh, l can remember not so far back it was late.
我有兩天沒飯喫
By two days.
那是六個月前的事
That was six months ago.
我母親是我唯一擁有的
My mother was all l had.
無法原諒自己沒帶她來同住
l'll never forgive myself for not bringing her to live with us.
你不必自責過深
You shouldn't beat yourself.
因你一向以愛心待她
You always treated her with love.
她死了我怎能不去參加葬禮
She died, Martin. How could l not go to her funeral?
你若告訴我
lf you had told me, l would have taken you,
我會陪你去致哀的
given me a chance to pay my last respects.
結果你不告而別
But you sneaked off inexplicably.
我沒有不告而別
l didn't sneak off.
要我提醒你我有多擔心
-Need l remind you how l worried? -No.
我回來後 你的確"提醒" 得夠了
You reminded me enough the night l came back.
你是說我喜歡那樣做
-You aren't suggesting l enjoyed that?
天 不
-Oh, God, no.
那會表示你是個怪物
That would make you a monster.
你休想藉挑起
lf l didn't know you better, l'd think you were
口角逃避出海
provoking a quarrel so you'd be unable to sail tonight.
討論很有益 但等回來再說
Now, this is a useful discussion, but one best postponed until after our sail.
你說是吧
Don't you think?
是的
Yes.
想起我們的蜜月
Thinking of our honeymoon?
那晚我把它送你 教你跳舞
The night l gave you that? The night l taught you to dance?
那是我一生最快樂的日子
Those were the happiest days of my whole life.
我們永遠會在一起
We will always be together.
任何事都不能使我們分離
Nothing can keep us apart.
該走了
lt's time to go.
希望月亮會再出現
l wish that moon would come back.
我們不會有事的
We're OK.
真遜的氣象預報
Ah, shit. Well, so much for weather reports.
你不是說氣候會很好嗎
You said the weather would be fine.
不知風雨哪兒來的 我們回航
Yeah. l don't know where this is comin' from.
準備更改航向
We're gonna turn back. Prepare to come about.
別緊張 公主 不必擔心
Relax, princess. Nothing to worry about.
第一個浮標 快到家了
There's that first buoy. We're almost home now.
電影精選列表