-古巴雪茄 -後頸有什麼 索耶
- Cuban. - What's the word, Sawyer?
安慰
名詞
悲傷 憂慮 憂愁時的慰藉
動詞
給予寬慰 使人安心 減輕痛苦
看起來像是火柴
Looks like a match.
是我 喬 出現了連環案件
Yeah, it's Joe. We've got a series.
同樣的作案手法
Same M.O.,
同樣的標誌 沒有DNA
same signature, no DNA.
連根毛都沒有
Not one goddamn shred.
你已經說過了 我已經盡力了
You said that already. I'm doing everything I can.
去他媽的混♥蛋♥
Goddamn fucking asshole.
操
Fuck.
我得去見他
I need to go see him.
喬
Joe.
這樣做不合適
I think it's a mistake.
你有權保持有異議
You're entitled to your own opinion.
讓我換個說法
Well, let me rephrase that.
你這樣是大錯特錯
I think it's a big mistake.
且不說浪費時間資源 讓一個外人來參與
Apart from time and resources, it's bringing an unknown into a...
-這麼糟糕的情況 -他不算外人
- into a really bad situation. - Not unknown at all.
我以前跟他合作過
I've worked with him before,
而且我當他是朋友
and I actually consider him to be my friend.
你說他精神狀況不穩定
You said he's unstable.
我沒這麼說 凱瑟琳
That's not what I said, Katherine.
我只說他當時過得很糟糕
I said he's had a hard time.
現在還遠沒絕望到那種地步 喬
It's too early for a Hail Mary, Joe.
你早晚會明白 等真絕望了就晚了
You will learn it's never too early for one of those.
我去 你看到了嗎
Goddamn, are you seeing this?
你快看... 這一坨坨綠色
I mean, look at all this... pretty green shit.
他住在這裏多久了
How long has he lived out here?
兩年了 自從他女兒愛瑪死後
Two years. Ever since his daughter Emma died.
白血病 死在他懷裏
Leukemia. In his arms.
他直接放棄了行醫 什麼都扔下了
Gave up his medical practice. Hell, he gave up everything.
那他的妻子呢
What happened to his wife?
悲傷就是這樣
Well, therein lies the truth about tragedies.
有時它能讓人靠得更近
They bring some people closer together...
有時卻會讓人選擇離開
drives others apart.
到了
There it is.
你介意在外面等嗎 我想單獨跟他談
Do you mind staying here? Let me talk to him alone?
-那你把我留在城裏不就行了 -確實可以
- You could have left me in the city. - I could've...
不想讓你錯過那一坨坨綠色嘛
But you would have missed the pretty green shit.
玩什麼文藝
Sentiment.
什麼事
Yeah?
-約翰 我是喬 -我知道
- John? It's Joe. - Yeah, I know.
你能開下門嗎
Are you gonna open the door?
我有點事想跟你說
There's somethin' I'd like to talk to you about.
沒興趣
Not interested.
約翰 我開了三小時車來見你
John, I just drove three hours to come and see you.
得了吧 你瞭解我 我不會妥協的
Come on. You know me well enough to know that I'm not leaving.
如果需要的話我可以把門踹開
And I'll kick down this door if I have to.
你真是讓人蛋疼
A real pain in the ass, you know that?
以前也聽別人這麼說過
Yeah. I've heard that before.
其實我一年前寫了封信給你
You know, I sent you a letter like a year ago.
收到了嗎
Did you get it?
收到了
Yep.
信裏說了什麼 約翰
What did it say, John?
"白髮人不該送黑髮人"
"No parent should outlive a child."
所以你最近窩在了這裏
So this is where you've been holed up.
看來你挺適應的
I see you've settled in.
跟你說今天外面天氣挺不錯的
You know it's a beautiful day out there.
嗯 我聽說了
Yeah, that's what they tell me.
你不怎麼出門嗎
So you don't get out much?
聯邦調查局的通靈法寶
靈媒幫助聯調局尋找失蹤人口
-要喝蘇打水嗎 -不用了謝謝 我不喝
- Do you want a soda? - No, thank you. I'm good.
我沒有煙
I don't have any cigarettes.
沒事 其實我幾個月前戒掉了
It's alright. I actually gave them up a few months ago.
這是我的新癮
Meet my new addiction.
勞拉和孩子都挺好吧
Laura and the kid okay?
挺好的 謝謝
Yeah, they're good. Thank you.
伊麗莎白呢 聯♥系♥你了嗎
Elizabeth? You heard from her yet?
沒有
No.
會聯♥系♥的
You will.
我來這裏除了來見見你
So, besides wanting to see you...
是有件事想讓你看看
I've got a situation that I'd like you to take a look at.
我可以給你講講受害者的特徵
Maybe I could just tell you about the victims.
我說了沒興趣
I told you, I'm not interested.
話說你這位女朋友怎麼稱呼
By the way, who's your girlfriend?
這位是我忠誠的搭檔 考爾斯探員
That is my loyal partner, Agent Cowles,
顯然她把我說的每句話都當放屁
who apparently doesn't listen to a fucking word I say.
戰略空軍司令部打來的 喬
S.A.C., Joe.
我覺得你應該需要接一下
I thought you might want to take the call.
失陪 約翰
Excuse me, John.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-我把案件資料帶來了 -不需要
- I brought the case files. - It wasn't necessary.
局裏更改了相關規定
The Agency has changed the guidelines
調整了辦案流程
for the way we break down the cases.
這樣更易懂一些
It makes them more readable.
那可真是幫大忙了
Oh. Well, that's a relief.
我們得走了
We gotta go.
三場謀殺 同樣的手法
Three murders. Identical M.O.
考爾斯探員
Agent Cowles.
我把案件資料放這裏
I'll leave the case files here.
約翰
John.
你還好嗎
You okay?
如果你改主意了
If you change your mind about this...
你知道去哪裏找我
you know where to find me.
《波西米亞人 冰涼的小手》
我 是 誰
-喬 -約翰
- Hey, Joe. - John.
別抱太大希望
I make no promises.
我可能會留一天 或者一週
I'll stay maybe one day. Maybe one week.
好的 不抱希望
Deal. No promises.
-你早知道我會回來嗎 -我一直在期待
- You knew I'd come back? - I had high hopes.
-你還記得考爾斯探員吧 -嗯
- You remember Agent Cowles? - Yeah.
或者應該叫考爾斯博士
Or perhaps I should say "Dr." Cowles,
什麼專業的博士學位來着
with a doctorate in...?
哥倫比亞大學 精神病理學
Psychopathology in Columbia.
如果不是局裏請她加入
She was on her way to become a professor in NYU
她就在紐約大學當教授了
before the bureau snagged her.
你居然爲了這個破地方放棄鑽研學術
You gave up academia for this madhouse?
畢竟這工作能扛槍
They let me carry a gun.
哇 真性感
Wow! So sexy.
你們絕對是黃金搭檔
You two are gonna make a hell of a team.
約翰 你能感覺到有人想做什麼
John, you know when someone's about to do something,
而凱瑟琳 你能分♥析♥出他們爲什麼要這麼做
and then Katherine, you know why they're about to do it.
仔細過一遍
Run this through,
-存好了 一會兒我們來取 -好
- keep it down here for us when we come out. - You bet.
克蘭西醫生 上樓之前 我想先說幾句
Dr. Clancy, before we go upstairs, with all due respect,
我很尊敬你 但是我絲毫不信任異能破案
I don't hold an ounce of confidence in the paranormal as a field.
總的來說 我覺得都是騙局
As a whole, I think it's a sham.
希望您不要介意
I hope that won't be a problem.
完全沒問題 我對心理醫生也是這個感覺
No problem at all. I feel the same about shrinks.
他們唯一的目標就是拿錢
After only one thing, your money.
給他們一根小指 他們能拿走你整隻手
Give them your little finger, they'll take your whole hand.
說這話的人肯定沒遇到過好的心理醫生
Whoever said that has obviously never met a good one.
是西格蒙德·弗洛伊德說的
It was Sigmund Freud.
我就說嘛 黃金搭檔
Like I said, a hell of a team.
第一個共同點 犯罪手法
Consistency #1: method.
每一名受害者都死於頭骨底部的一處致命傷
Each victim was killed by a puncture wound at the base of the skull.
犯罪工具長約12.7公分
Inflicted by a five-inch instrument.
直接插入了後頸延髓
It went straight into the medulla oblongata.
據驗屍官稱 速度很快 屬於無痛死亡