去吧 人世間的孩子
Come away,oh, human child,
到那溪水邊和荒野中去吧
to the waters and the wild
與精靈手拉着手
with a fairy, hand in hand,
這世上的哭聲太多
for the world's more full of weeping
而你還不懂
than you can understand.
本 你要跟我一起唱嗎
Will you try it with me, Ben?
好的
Okay.
噢 我忘了
Uh...I forget.
該上♥牀♥了 你們倆別畫啦
Bedtime. Finish up, you two.
爸爸 你看這個海豹人
Dad, look at the selkie.
-你看 -噢
-Look. -Oh.
她正在唱歌♥
She's singing her song
這樣她就可以把所有的精靈送回家
so that she can send all the fairies home across the sea.
你瞧 她變成了一隻海豹
And look, look, she's turning into a seal.
你喜歡海豹女嗎
Do you like the selkie?
她很美
She's beautiful.
寶寶出生前我們得把這個畫完
But we have to finish it before the baby comes.
我們有的是時間 本
We have lots of time to finish it, Ben.
但你現在應該睡覺了
But it's time to sleep now.
好吧
Okay.
小Q是好孩子
Cu, good boy.
你沒事吧
Are you all right?
沒事
I'm fine. It's fine.
-舒適嗎 -嗯
-Comfy? -Mmm-hmm.
現在 乖乖躺好 我有東西要給你
Now, settle down. There's something I want to give you.
那是什麼
What is it?
這是一隻古老的貝殼 很久以前我媽媽給我的
This is an ancient shell that my mother gave me a long time ago.
放到你耳邊仔細聽
Hold it to your ear and listen carefully.
你會聽到大海的聲音
You'll hear the song of the sea.
我可以聽到大海
I can hear the sea.
繼續聽
Keep listening.
媽媽
Mum?
怎麼了
Yes?
快讓寶寶出生吧 我都等不及要見她了
I can't wait for the baby to come.
我們會成爲最好的朋友 對吧
We're going to be best friends, aren't we?
當然啦
Of course you are.
你會是世界上最好的哥哥
You're going to be the best big brother in the world.
布羅娜
Bronach?
媽媽
Mum?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
布羅娜
Bronach!
媽媽
Mum?
媽媽
Mum?
海洋之歌♥
Song of the Sea
看這裏 小Q
Here, Cu, look at this.
媽媽曾經跟我講過這個故事
Mum used to tell me the story.
關於巨人麥克·利爾和他的狗狗們的故事
It's the giant Mac Lir and his dogs.
他們是好朋友 就像你和我
They're best friends, like us.
小Q 別離水太近了 那不安全
Cu, don't go too close to the water, it's dangerous.
對於一個還不會說話的人來說
For someone who hasn't learned how to talk,
你真是太吵了
you are really loud.
別吵啦 西爾莎
Oh, come on, Saoirse!
爲什麼你不到下面去
Why don't you go down there
玩會兒石頭或者其他的
and play with some rocks, or something?
嗨 小Q 我正在畫Great Seanachai
Hey, Cu, I'm drawing the Great Seanachai.
他的頭髮特別多 就像你一樣
He has loads of hair, like you.
唉
Ugh.
爸爸說讓我說了算
Dad said I'm in charge
可我都已經說了不下水
and I say there's no going in the water.
水裏太危險了
It's dangerous.
我做不到
I can't.
小Q 我做不到
Cu, I can't!
喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
小Q 不要
Cu, no!
喔
Whoa!
喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
不
No!
夠了 我再也不要照看你了
That's it! I'm not looking after you anymore.
你差點害死我
You nearly got me killed.
過來 把手舉起來
Come out, with your hands up!
不許轉身 一直走
Don't turn around, keep going.
爸爸 她跑到水裏去了
Dad, she went into the water
還差點害得我淹死
and nearly got me killed!
就因爲今天是她的生日
Just because it's her birthday,
她就以爲她可以爲所欲爲
she thinks she can do whatever she likes.
這一次你一定得好好處罰她
You'd better give it to her this time
因爲我再也不要照看她了
'cause I'm not minding her anymore.
爸爸
Dad!
什麼 你們在玩警♥察♥和強盜的遊戲
What? Are you playing cops 'n' robbers?
你會處罰她的吧
Are you going to give out to her?
噢 我們的小壽星在這裏
Ah! Here's the birthday girl.
過來讓我抱抱
Come up here to me.
爸爸
Dad!
你被警♥察♥逮捕了 是不是
You were under arrest, were you?
爸爸
Dad?
你是來參加今天的生日晚會的嗎
Are you here for the birthday party at the lighthouse today?
小西爾莎6歲了 對嗎
Young Saoirse is six, is she?
你個老巫婆
Well, you old witch.
奶奶
Ugh! Granny.
她肯定又要勸說我們
She's going to try and make us
讓我們搬到城裏去 對吧
move to the city again, isn't she?
我都不曉得你們怎麼能生活在如此糟糕的一個地方
I don't know how you can live in this awful place.
孩子們也個個都亂七八糟的
You children are a state.
那個就是你的生日禮服嗎
Is that your birthday outfit?
你還沒有學會說話嗎
Haven't you learnt to speak yet?
醫生說到時候了自然就會說
The doctors said she will in her own time.
噢
Hmph.
孩子過生日時可不能穿成那個樣子
The child can't be dressed like that on her birthday.
簡直是太丟臉了
It's a disgrace!
把這個穿上
Put this on.
每個小女孩的六歲都只有一次
Little girls only turn six once.
所以一定要穿着很得體
And they need to be properly dressed.
看看 漂亮嗎
Now, isn't that lovely?
別動 除非我叫你動
Don't move now, until I call you.
不 那個是我的
No, that's mine!
是媽媽留給我的 不是給你的
Mum gave it to me, not you!
本
Ben!
她又偷我東西了
She's stealing from me again.
她就是個噁心的小偷
She's nothing but a dirty stealer.
不許說那種話
I don't want to hear it.
西爾莎
Saoirse!
你奶奶叫你到樓下去
Your granny wants you downstairs.
西爾莎 嚐嚐我的蕁麻茶和鵝莓麪包
Now, Saoirse,try some of my nettle tea and gooseberry buns there.
會對你的聲帶很有用
Very good for the voice.
說不定能把你治好
It might cure you.
來 大家準備好讓西爾莎吹蠟燭
Now, everybody ready for Saoirse to blow out the candles, eh?
我要用鏡頭記錄下來我們今天的心情
I want to capture the emotion of the day.
我們是一個快樂的大家庭
One big, happy family.
數一二三 然後說茄子
Smile on the count of three.
準備好了嗎
Ready?
一
One,
二
two,
三
three!
你個小搗蛋鬼
You little terror!
本
Ben!
相信我 小Q 做人還不如做狗狗
Believe me, life is better as a dog, Cu.
討厭的西爾莎 討厭的生日
Stupid Saoirse, stupid birthdays.
你永遠是我最好的朋友
You'll always be my best friend.
孩子們上♥牀♥了
The kids are in bed.
我要和丹去趟陸地
I'm just heading over to the mainland for one with Dan.