所以 我知道你們在想什麼
So... I know what you're thinking.
爲什麼這個巨帥的刺蝟
Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog
會被一個南北戰爭時期來的瘋狂鬍子男追
being chased by a mad man with a mustache from the civil war?
老實說 感覺就像我一生都在奔跑
Gotta be honest, it feels like I've been running my whole life.
信息量太大了嗎 我說得太快了嗎
Is this too much? Am I going too fast?
這像是我做的 這樣吧 我們往回倒
It's kinda what I do. You know what? Let's back up.
這座島是我的家鄉
This is the island where I am from.
島上什麼都有 沙灘 瀑布
It had everything: sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls,
每個人都能玩的大回環
public access to loop-de-loops.
我從來不需要坐校車
And I never had to catch a school bus
因爲我能在兩秒內
because I can run across the entire island
跑遍整個島
in less than two seconds.
而且也沒有學校
Also, there was no school.
我知道 這是個很不錯的島 對吧
I know, pretty sweet island, right?
我生來就具有超能力
I was born with extraordinary powers,
他們讓我隱藏這些能力
and was told to keep them in secret.
和其他孩子一樣 我做了完全相反的事
And like any kid, I did the exact opposite.
這是長爪鳥 她照顧我
That's Longclaw, she took care of me.
她基本上就是歐比王·肯諾比
She was basically Obi-Wan Kenobi,
如果歐比王·肯諾比長鳥嘴並喫老鼠的話
if Obi-Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice.
歐比王·肯諾比《星球大戰》中盧克的導師和安納金的師♥傅♥
索尼克 有人可能會看到你
Sonic, someone could've seen you!
沒人看見我 我跑得太快了
No one saw me. I am too fast!
我想把這個送給你
And, I wanted to bring you this.
趴下
Get down!
事實證明 超能力
Turns out with great power
總會招來渴望得到超能力的壞蛋
comes great power-hungry bad guys.
而我把他們引來了
And I let them right to us.
仔細聽我說 索尼克
Listen carefully, Sonic.
你有一種我從未見過的能力
You have a power unlike anything I've ever seen.
這意味着總有人想得到它
And that means someone will always want it.
唯一保持安全的辦法就是躲起來
The only way to stay safe is to stay hidden.
這個星球在宇宙的最遠處
This world is on the farthest side of the universe.
你在那裏會安全的
You should be safe there.
-你不走我也不走 -你必須走
- I don't wanna go without you! - You must!
這些戒指將是你最重要的財產
These rings will be your most important possession.
如果你被發現了 就用一個
If you ever discovered, use one.
永遠不要停止奔跑
Never stop running.
現在 快走
Now go!
長爪鳥
Longclaw!
-再見 索尼克 -不要
- Goodbye, Sonic. - No!
不要
No!
刺蝟索尼克
刺蝟索尼克
蒙大拿州 青山鎮
十年後
青山鎮警♥察♥局
拜託 一輛車都沒有嗎
Come on, one car?
好無聊
I'm bored.
湯姆 能聽到我說話嗎 你在嗎
Tom, do you read me? Are you there?
不 韋德 我在巴巴多斯的一艘遊艇上
No, Wade, I'm actually on a yacht in Barbados
和蕾哈娜在一起
with Rihanna.
天啊 太了厲害了 請發照片
OMG. That's amazing, please send pics.
不 韋德 我在測速區
No, Wade, I'm at the speed trap.
已經在那裏了嗎 你怎麼回來得這麼快
Already? How did you get back so fast?
巴巴多斯在海上
Barbados is in the ocean.
稍等 我想我發現了什麼
Hang on, I think I got something.
夥計 這麼着急幹嘛
Hey, buddy, where's the fire?
這附近住着孩子
We've got kids living around here.
這挺有趣的 抱歉
It was kinda funny, sorry.
什麼
What?
湯姆 我們需要你到中♥央♥大街來
Tom, we need you down on Main Street.
這裏有幫派火拼
There's been a violent gang shoot-out.
歡迎來到青山鎮
小鎮歡迎
四方來客
人口 1981人 海拔3445英尺
開玩笑的 有隻狗偷了個麪包圈
Just kidding, a dog stole a bagel.
但他們確實需要支援
But they do need it back.
夥計 你剛纔差點被撞死
Buddy, you almost got yourself killed out there.
你是誰 某些玩的就是心跳黨嗎
What are you, some kind of an adrenaline junkie?
一直這麼慢肯定很難過吧
Must be rough being slow all the time.
知道嗎 今天是你的幸運日
I'll tell you what, today is your lucky day.
你以前感到過如此有活力嗎
Have you ever felt so alive?
真棒 你做得太好了
This is great, you're doing amazing.
天啊
Oh, jeez!
挽救成功
Good recovery!
保守這個小祕密 好嗎
Let's keep this our little secret, okay?
你從沒見過我 我從沒來過這裏
You never saw me. I was never here.
所以 你之前在期待些什麼
So, what were you expecting?
一隻骯髒的小刺蝟喫着漿果
A dirty little hedgehog eating berries,
掙扎着活下去嗎
and struggling to survive?
再想想
Think again,
因爲我在地球上過着最好的生活
because I am living my best life on Earth.
我有座圖書館
I've got a library.
一個家庭健身房♥
A home gym.
還有最先進的安保系統
And a state of the art security system.
山頂路
下個出口
不會吧
Oh, no!
如果我被發現了 我會按長爪鳥告訴我的
And if I ever discovered, I'll follow Longclaw's instructions,
用我的戒指逃去一個新的星球
and use my rings to escape to a new planet.
安全的世界
一個只有蘑菇的 美麗安全的小星球
A nice, safe little world filled only with mushrooms.
令人噁心的 臭臭的蘑菇
Gross, smelly mushrooms...
我討厭蘑菇
I hate mushrooms.
但不要擔心這些
But let's not worry about all of that.
這裏是青山鎮
This is Green Hills.
地球上最棒的地方
The greatest place on Earth.
這些是我的朋友 在那裏 我覺得
These are my people, and there, I say,
我是他們可愛的太空生物
I am their lovable space creature.
所以如果他們不知道我的存在會怎樣
So what if they don't know I exist?
我最喜歡的人是甜甜圈殿下
My favorite person is the Donut Lord.
他保護這個鎮
Protector of this town,
是所有大小生物的保護者
and defender of all creatures, big and small.
早上好 唐納德 黛西 達菲.
Morning, Donald, Daisy, Daffy.
甜甜圈殿下和椒鹽捲餅夫人住在一起
Donut Lord lives with Pretzel Lady.
她對動物超級友善
She is super nice to animals,
奇怪的是她天生特別柔軟
and strangely was born without bones.
鎮上有個人實際上已經發現了我
There is one person in town who's actually onto me.
他稱我爲藍惡魔
He calls me The Blue Devil.
我昨晚差點就抓住他了
I almost caught him last night.
和瘋狂的卡爾打個招呼
Say hello to Crazy Carl.
我們在一起很開心
We have fun together.
我知道你在那裏
I know you're out there!
我知道你是真實的
And I know you're real!
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
電影之夜是我的最愛
Movie night is my favorite.
拜託 拜託了
Please, please...
太好了 基努 你就是國寶
Yes! Keanu, you are a national treasure.
生死時速
-一旦我找到你 -快問快答
- When I find you... - Pop quiz, hot-shot.
公交車上有枚炸♥彈♥
There's a bomb on the bus.
"快問快答" 真是經典臺詞
"Pop quiz, hot-shot." The classic line.
基本上 我們就像是一家人
Basically, we're like a family,
儘管我們從未見過面
even though we haven't met yet.
你不覺得長♥期♥一個人
You don't think your prolonged isolation
可能會讓你變的有點神經嗎
is making you a bit crazy perhaps?
精神科醫生
A. 伯德特醫生
治療中
請勿打擾
發瘋 我嗎 不可能 醫生
Crazy? Me? No way, Doc.
你誤會我了
You got me all wrong.
儘管你有這些所謂的朋友
And despite all these so called friends of yours,
但在內心深處你還是非常孤獨 對嗎
deep down you are still rather lonely?
也許你害怕自己會永遠一個人
Perhaps afraid you'll be alone forever?
不 別喫垃圾
Hey! No, no...
快走 快點 快 走開
Get out of there! Come on! Oh, come on! Get out of there!