恐怖狗狗 萬聖節的詛咒
"華盛頓州"
"警♥察♥局"
把車開出去
Move 'em out, boys!
萬聖節 1937年
出發
Let's go!
走啦
Move it out!
"芬園鎮 在這裏一切皆有可能"
今晚 正是時候
Tonight... is the night.
萬聖節前的月亮 正圓
All Hallow's Eve. The moon is full.
我要讓那些傻瓜看看
I'll show all those fools just how powerful
巫師沃裏克擁有怎樣的力量
Warwick the Warlock really is!
主人 您是世界上最邪惡的
Master, you are the evilest.
沒錯
Yes, I am.
打擾一下 胡特先生
Excuse me, Mr. Hoot, sir?
我們什麼時候能見到萬聖獵犬
When do we get to meet the Howlloween Hound?
我想主人就快準備好了
I think Master's almost ready.
有人
The manor!
是壞蛋沃裏克 他想把小狗弄走
That no-good Warwick. He must have the puppies.
把鉗子給我
Give me those bolt cutters.
該死
Drat.
我們得快點
We must hurry.
在萬聖節前夕 在明亮的
Howlloween Hound on All Hallow's Eve...
充滿光芒的滿月下
with the moon full and bright,
打開超越光明的出口
open a portal beyond light.
呼喚三遍以召喚威力無邊的獵犬
Call three times to summon a hound of great might.
你將在這個夜晚擁有五隻
The souls of five puppies you shall have on this night.
小狗的靈魂
Howlloween Hound.
萬聖獵犬
Howlloween Hound!
萬聖獵犬 顯靈吧
To our side, Howlloween Hound!
是誰在叫我
Who dares summon me?
是我在叫你
I do, Hound.
沃裏克大帝
Warwick the Great.
我這裏有五隻血緣完全相同的小狗
I have the five puppy souls of the same blood.
我相信有了他們你就可以打開出口
I believe they are what you need to open the portal.
我爲什麼要爲你打開出口
And why should I open the portal for you?
因爲我們可以一起釋放
Because together we shall unleash
所有的在覺樂園陰間的魔鬼
all the creatures of the underworld on Fernfield.
之後你和我將會統治這塊土地
And then you and I shall rule the land, Hound.
我喜歡這主意
I like the sound of that.
但只能在萬聖節前夕月亮最圓的時候
But we only have this Halloween night, while the moon is full.
萬聖獵犬要召見你們
The Howlloween Hound will see you now.
我要第一個去
Let me go first.
下車 下車 下車 我們到了
Come on, boys. Here we go now.
下車 快點 下車
Be careful, guys. OK, watch your backs, boys.
皮皮 我們得找到他 爸爸 他是我最好的朋友
Pip! We have to find him, Dad! He's my best friend!
我們會的
We will, Joseph.
把那樹幹抬起來
Grab that tree trunk.
我們得把門撞開
We have to break down the door.
皮皮
Pip!
我改主意了 我不想跟萬聖獵犬走了
I've changed my mind. I don't wanna go with the Howlloween Hound.
主人 那隻小狗它不想去了
Master, the puppy doesn't want to go now.
我要的是一隻聰明的貓頭鷹
All I wanted was a wise owl.
而不是一隻低能的鸚鵡
And I seem to have got a moronic parrot.
下一個就是你
You're next.
你跑不掉
You can't escape!
他要追上我了
He's catching up to me!
乖乖接受你的命運吧
Might as well accept your fate!
哈哈哈 逮到你了
Got you!
皮皮
Pip!
往後退
Stay back!
住手 沃裏克
Stop, Warwick!
往後退 否則我把你們都變成癩蛤♥蟆♥
Stay back or I will turn you all into toads!
往後退
Stay back!
你們馬上都會成爲我的奴隸
Soon you will all be my slaves!
兒子
Son!
追蹤犬
Deputy Tracker...
跟上他
after him!
快點兒 黎明快到了
Quickly, Hound. Dawn is here!
快把它喫掉
Take the last puppy.
我在消失
I'm fading.
把魔咒完成
Complete the spell!
皮皮
Pip!
我最討厭的就是不聽話的壞孩子
There's nothing I despise more than petulant young children!
放開我
Let me go!
不 皮皮
No! Pip!
太陽 我的眼睛
The sun! My eyes!
獵犬 把出口打開
Hound! Open the portal!
我需要的是五隻小狗的靈魂 太晚了 沃裏克
I need all five puppy souls. It's too late, Warwick.
全都結束了 沃裏克
It's over, Warwick.
你被捕了 魔術耍夠了吧
You're under arrest. Enough of your black magic.
你完了
You're through.
決不
Never.
總有一天 我會統治這裏
I'll take this town under my control one day.
記住我的話 我會回來的
Mark my words. I'll be back!
剛纔到底發生了什麼事情
What in tarnation just happened?
爸爸 他們把皮皮變了
Dad, look what they did to Pip.
這是雕像 兒子
This is a statue, son.
不 這是皮皮 我們得把它變回來
No, it's Pip. We have to turn Pip back.
約瑟夫 我在這兒
Joseph, I'm right here.
我們現在得離開這個地方 快
We have to get out of this place now.
不
No.
快點 兒子 我們走
Come on, son. Let's go.
等等 你們爲什麼害怕 是我呀 皮皮
Wait. Why are you afraid? It's just me, Pip.
發生什麼事了 警長
What happened, Sheriff?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望以後別再發生這樣的事情
But hopefully it won't happen again.
喔 不 我被困在這裏了
Oh, no! I'm trapped in here.
我宣佈這房♥子不能再住了
This home is officially condemned.
好主意 早該如此
Good idea! About time!
把它封起來 小夥子們
Let's board it up, boys!
任何人都別再進去了
I don't want anyone going in.
在75年之前 這座莊園被查封了
It was 75 years ago that the Manor was boarded up.
沒有人確切地知道那天晚上發生了什麼
No one is exactly sure what happened that night
也沒有人知道傳說到底是不是真的
or whether the legend is even true at all.
但不管怎麼說 這仍是覺樂園一段有趣的傳說
But it's an interesting part of Fernfield folklore, regardless.
我都等不及了
I can't wait for tonight.
一年中我最喜歡萬聖節 毫無爭議
Halloween is my favorite event of the year, paws down.
你去搗蛋 肯定能要到好喫的
You do a trick and you're guaranteed to get a treat.
不給糖就搗蛋 胖球
It's trick or treat, Budderball.
甚至更好
Even better!
對我來說 最有趣的是服裝
For me, it's all about the costume.
我都等不及了
I can't wait to dress up.
每年萬聖節都有孩子進去
Kids go in there every Halloween...
對着鏡子喊三遍獵犬的名字
and they say the Howlloween Hound's name three times in the mirror.
他們就會消失
They're never seen again.
哪聽說的
Where did you hear that?
行了 他就想嚇唬我們
Come on. He's just trying to scare us.
不 不 是真的 他們的寵物也消失了
No. No, it's true. And he gets their pets too.
聽到獵犬咆哮 就晚了
Once you hear the Hound's howl... it's too late.
不管怎麼樣 這地方讓我毛骨悚然
Either way, this place gives me the creeps.
喔 我的天吶
Oh, my gosh.
好了 羅德尼 斯基普 別鬧了
OK, Rodney and Skip, no more tricks.
漂亮 跟我來
Good one. Come along, children.
孩子們 上車了
Onto the bus!
我們恐怖的覺樂園觀光遊還剩下一站
We have one more stop on our spooky Fernfield tour.
快走 趕快離開這兒
Come on, get the lead out.
快點 我們走 大家上車了
Come on, let's go. Let's get on the bus.
你看到他們那副表情了吧
You should have seen the look on their faces.
小酷藏哪兒了
Where's B-Dawg hiding?
我 我纔沒有藏了
I wasn't hiding, yo.
我正準備撲向那頭獵犬呢
I was just getting ready to pounce on that Hound.
是的 沒錯 夥計