星際之門
北非沙漠 公元前8000年
埃及 吉薩 1928年
教授
Professor!
凱瑟琳
Catherine!
教授 你好
Professor! I hope you salaam.
你好
Salaam.
留神腳下
Watch your step.
我們發現了一些奇妙的東西
We found something beautiful.
什麼
Ja?
難以置信的東西 絕對驚喜
I don't believe it. Big, big, big surprise!
是嗎 我想馬上看到
Yeah? I can hardly wait.
過來 過來
Over here! Over here!
蘭福得博士 你好
我們在這裏發現了什麼
一個石蓋
非常的精美
凱瑟琳 來這兒
Catherina, come.
上帝 這是什麼
但願我知道
看那
下面埋了一些東西
發生了什麼
What's going on?
等等 嘿 等等
Wait. Hey! Wait a second.
凱瑟琳 在這等着
Catherine, stay here.
看上去像某種化石
現代
上面記滿了各種符號♥
I mean, there are symbols painted everywhere...
包括墓主的名字和地位以及祭品清單
names, titles of owners, lists of offerings.
而當時的其他主要建築上
Every other major architectural structure at the time
則只有簡單的象形文字
was covered with detailed hieroglyphics.
學術界要何時才能接受這個事實
When is the academic community gonna accept the fact
就是吉薩大金字塔絕非由第四王朝的法老所建立
the pharaohs of the fourth dynasty did not build the Great Pyramid?
看 看
Look. Look.
縱觀整個金字塔內部
Inside the pyramid,
他們在能建立起如此了不起建築的同時
the most incredible structure ever erected
卻沒有任何關於這奇蹟般的建築是如何建造的記載
there are no writings whatsoever.
傑克遜教授 你忽略了
Dr. Jackson. You've left out the fact
維斯上校在金字塔內部發現的銘文...
that Colonel Vyse discovered quarrymen's...
他的發現是個騙局
His discovery was a fraud.
希望你能提出證據
Well, I hope you can prove it.
問題就是誰建立了大金字塔
Well, who do you think built the pyramids?
我也不知道誰建造了金字塔
I don't have any idea who built them.
亞特蘭蒂人 還是瑪雅人
Men from Atlantis? Or Martians perhaps?
問題的關鍵不在於誰建造了它們
The point is not who built them,
而是它們是在何時被建造的
the point is when they were built.
我們都知道新的地質證據表明
I mean, we all know new geological evidence
獅身人面像的建造年代要遠早於金字塔
dates the Sphinx back to a much earlier period.
我覺得我們有必要對過往所接受的歷史重新研究
And knowing this, I think we have to begin to re-evaluate
我們應該客觀地接受...
everything we've come to accept about...
我能給大家展示一套使用於第一王朝或者以後的兩個王朝的
I mean, I've been able to show a fully developed writing system
成熟的古文字系統
appeared in the first two dynasties.
你們知道 那是
You know, which
由更早的原型文字發展而來
Almost as if it was based on an even earlier prototype.
有給到會人員準備的午餐麼
Is there a lunch or something that everybody...
出租車
Taxi!
傑克遜博士
Dr. Jackson.
什麼事
What? Yes?
有人想和你談談
Someone wants to speak with you.
空軍的人 這是怎麼回事
Air force? What's this? What is this?
你能否上車再談
Could you step over to the car, please?
長官
Sir?
要帶我去哪裏
We going somewhere?
不用擔心
You're gonna be fine.
這些我們會保管的
We'll take care of these.
傑克遜 他們是你的父母
Jackson. Those your parents?
是養父母
Foster parents.
這是怎麼回事
What is this all about?
一個工作
A job.
什麼工作
What kind of a job?
翻譯 古埃及象形文字
Translation. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.
有興趣嗎
Interested?
我現在應該走了
I'm gonna go now.
去哪裏
Go where?
你剛剛被趕出來
I mean, you've just been evicted from your apartment.
信用也已經破產
Your grants have run out.
你所有的財產就剩那兩個行李箱了
Everything you own are in those two bags.
你需要證明你的理論是正確的
You want to prove that your theories are right.
機會就擺在你面前
This is your chance.
這是什麼
What's this?
旅行計劃
Travel plans.
先生
Sir?
奧尼爾太太
Mrs. O'Neil?
請進吧
Come on in.
奧尼爾太太 你丈夫在家嗎
Mrs. O'Neil, is your husband at home?
是的
Yes.
能和他說幾句話嗎
Do you think we might be able to speak with him?
請便
You can try.
打擾了 奧尼爾上校 我們是威斯特將軍派來的
Excuse me, Colonel O'Neil. We're from General West's office.
長官
Sir?
我們來此是通知您已經被複職了
We're here to inform you that you've been reactivated.
那傢伙看起來很失落
Guy's a mess.
他怎麼會變成這樣的
How did he get like that?
他兒子死了
His kid died.
玩手♥槍♥意外走火
Accidentally shot himself.
天哪
Jesus.
科羅拉多州 克里克山 軍事基地
身份已驗證
Cleared.
感冒了
Cold?
是過敏
Allergies.
每次旅行都會這樣
Always happens when I travel.
你先請
There you go.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
傑克遜博士麼
Dr. Jackson?
-你好嗎 -你好
-How Are You? -Hello.
這是什麼地方
What is this place?
改造後的核彈發射井
Nuclear missile silo.
不過放心好了 沒有輻射
Now don't worry. It's been completely converted. Barbara Shore.
傑克遜
Okay, Jackson.
-歡迎來這裏 -你好
-Welcome to the well. -Hello.
這是...
This is...
你們是在哪裏找到這個的
Where did you find this?
1928年在吉薩高原
Giza Plateau, 1928.
我未見過這樣的符號♥
I've never seen anything like this.
你當然沒見過 沒人見過
Of course you haven't. No one has.
這些圖形具有兩種結構
Now, there's two lines of hieroglyphs.
內部的軌跡是古典的符號♥
The inner track has the classic figures,
但外觀像個匯聚中心的圓形徽章
but the outer track is like the cartouche in the centre.
這種構字方式不同於任何已知象形文字
It's got writing unlike we've ever found before.
那不是象形文字
Those aren't hieroglyphics.
也許是手寫變體字或是楔形文字
Might be Some form of hieratic or maybe cuneiform.
內部的符號♥翻譯完全錯了
Well, the translation of the inner track is wrong.
必須變通一下
Must have used budge.
爲什麼有人會這樣翻譯
I don't know why they keep reprinting his books.
抱歉 這是我們利用所有已知材料翻譯的
Excuse me. What are you doing? We've used every known technique.
這個詞很有意思"Gebeh"
That's a curious word to use, Eh? "Gebeh."
是的
Yeah.
然後是個副詞"sedjem-en-ef"
Then an adverbial... "sedjem-en-ef."
那就是"封印和埋藏"
Now "Sealed And Buried."
對不起 你在做什麼
Excuse Me! What are you doing?
這個詞不是"棺材"
It's not "coffin."
是"直到永遠"
"For All Time."
這是哪個混♥蛋♥翻譯的
Who the hell translated this?
呃 是我
I did.
那麼這應該翻譯爲
Well, this should Read,
"永恆 至高無上之太陽神
"A million years into the sky is Ra, sun god...
永遠將此封印和埋藏"
sealed and buried for all Time."