歡迎回來 SG-9 在星門大廳裏等一下
Welcome back, SG-9. Stay in the gate room.
蘭德里將軍會下來聽你們的簡報
General Landry will be down for a short debrief.
我花了10年 寄了差不多1000個電郵申請
So, after 10 years and about 1,000 e-mail requests,
終於拿到了自己的停車位
I finally get my own parking spot.
兩天後...
Two days after...
長官好
Sir.
長官好
Sir.
-戴維斯少校好 -早上好
-Major Davis. -Morning.
-早上好 兩位上校 -你好 少校
-Good morning, Colonels. -Major.
撥號♥吧 軍士長 他們來得正是時候
Dial it up, Chief. They're right on schedule.
我爲什麼要籤這個
What am I signing this time?
沒什麼長官 我只是想要你的簽名
Nothing, sir, just wanted your autograph.
一號♥標誌編碼完成
Chevron one encoded.
您確定不來嗎 長官
Sure you don't want to come along, sir?
這可是百年一遇啊
Might never be another one of these.
雖然我很想去
Tempting as it is,
但你們出去得這段時間我還有文件要寫
I'll be doing paperwork the whole time you're gone.
另外 有一位將軍去照看你們應該已經足夠了
Besides, one general looking over your shoulders is plenty.
對了 說到傑克...
Yes, speaking of Jack...
他和SG-3先去正式交接犯人了
He went ahead with SG-3 to officially hand over the prisoner.
嗯 我猜他清楚我們要處理的人是誰
Well, I guess he knows who we're dealing with.
這樣的防範措施是不必要的
Such precautions are unnecessary.
自♥由♥珈法艦隊出動了一半兵力在塔克拉母星上空保衛
Half of the free Jaffa fleet stands guard over the Tok'ra homeworld
以確保巴的死刑按計劃執行
to ensure that the execution of Ba'al takes place as planned.
肌肉男 你比任何人都清楚這只是分離
You know better than anyone, muscles, this is an extraction,
不是死刑
not an execution.
三號♥標誌編碼完成
Chevron three encoded.
哦 這個只是以防萬一
Oh, well, this is just in case.
不 不行 勤務兵過來 你不能帶着這個去參加
No. No, no. Airman, you're not walking into
我的第一個分離儀式
my first extraction ceremony carrying that thing.
喔 等一下 這是你的第一次
Whoa, wait a minute. This is your first?
是的 應該會很有意思的
Yeah, it should be interesting.
它會讓你瘋掉的
It'll blow your mind.
確實非常超乎想像
It is pretty incredible.
嗯 見證一個古爾德被從宿主裏分離出來是一回事
Well, witnessing a Goa'uld being extracted from a host is one thing.
真正體驗這個過程又是另外一回事了
Actually experiencing it is something else.
五號♥標誌編碼完成
Chevron five encoded.
多年來 共生體控制着你的一舉一動
To feel the sensation of the symbiote that has controlled your every action
而你只能呆在思維的一個黑暗角落...
for so many years, while you watched helplessly
無助地觀察
from the darkest recess of your mind,
當它終於被從你的身體裏除去
as it is finally excised from your body
並被丟在日光中掙扎的時候...
and left to writhe in the light of day...
六號♥標誌編碼完成
Chevron six encoded.
這個感覺是想象不了的
Well, that is incredible.
七號♥標誌完成鎖定
Chevron seven locked!
去吧 SG-1
Go to it, SG-1.
好的 我一定要好好看看
Okay, this I gotta see.
我會在家等你們的
I'll leave the light on.
在無聊之國的歷史中
Never in the history of boredom
還有人能比我現在更無聊嗎
has anyone been more bored than I am right now.
好了 長官 儀式才進行了...哇
Come on, sir, it's only been... Whoa.
很快就好了
It's almost over.
他們列出的罪行聽上去已經有點熟悉了
The crimes they're listing are starting to sound familiar.
罪行
Crimes?
他們過去三小時就是在哼這個
That's what they've been crooning about for the last three hours?
小調不錯啊 不是嗎
Quite the ditty, ain't it?
不管怎麼樣 這對於宿主來說一點也不公平
It's not at all fair to the host, anyway.
瓦拉 你不會真的以爲他還有希望吧...
Vala, you don't really think there's any hope for the...
我是說 你當奎特的宿主 只當了相對很短的時間
I mean, you were host to Qetesh for a relatively short period of time.
而巴已經在那個人身體裏待了2000年了
Ba'al's been inhabiting this guy for over 2,000 years.
喚醒犯人
Revive the prisoner.
看看他要怎麼嘗試逃跑
Watch him try and make a run for it.
但是這次保安這麼嚴格
Well, with all this security,
我不覺得他能跑多遠
I really don't think he's going to get very far.
瓦拉
Vala?
犯人向前走
The prisoner will step forward.
巴 最後一個古爾德系統領主
Ba'al, last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
殺人無數的罪犯
murderer of untold millions,
下面就是你的遺言了
these will be your last words.
說吧
Speak.
我和塔克拉沒什麼好說的
I have nothing to say to the Tok'ra.
SG-1還有傑克·奧尼爾將軍
SG-1 and General Jack O'Neill.
好啊 好啊
Well, well.
近來還好吧 B
How's tricks, B?
恐怕我好一些了 你呢
I've been better, I'm afraid. And you?
實際上還不錯 蠻好的
Not so bad, actually. Quite good.
真是不錯啊
How nice for you.
你還有什麼遺言要說嗎
How about those last words?
如你所願
As you wish.
提爾克...
Teal'c...
我會一直遺憾你沒有成爲我的第一勇士
I will always regret that you never became my First Prime.
我親愛的奎特呢
And where is my dear Qetesh?
嗯 瓦拉剛纔在這的
Well, Vala was here.
很有意思
Interesting.
哦 看在上帝的份上 她很可能是去洗手間了
Oh, she's probably gone to the bathroom, for heaven's sake.
另外我是下一個
I'm next in line, by the way.
我們能開始了嗎
Can we get on with this?
還有一件事
There is one more thing.
你們都犯了一個很嚴重的錯誤
You've all made a terrible mistake.
沒錯 他們都這麼說
Yes, that is what they all say.
你犯下的這些罪名十分確鑿
There can be no doubt of your crimes.
我想說得是 我不是最後一個系統領主
What I mean to say is, I'm not the last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
儘管我承認我可能是我最後一個克隆體
though I do admit, I may be last of the clones.
我們的數量太多了 這種事很難確定
There were so many of us. It is difficult to be certain.
米切爾
Mitchell?
我們把他們全找到了 長官 這是最後一個
We tracked them all, sir. This one is the last one.
你確定
You sure?
那畢竟是我們到這裏
That is, after all, why we've come,
還要忍♥受那麼長的歌♥的原因
why we had to endure all that singing.
除掉最後一個壞蛋 我們就能喫蛋糕了
Get rid of the last bad guy, and then there's cake.
卡特
Carter?
嗯 就像您所知道的 爲了追蹤它們
Well, as you know, in order to track his clones,
巴給所有克隆都裝了
Ba'al gave each of them a tracking device
在整個星系範圍內都可以檢測到的跟蹤裝置
detectable from anywhere in the galaxy.
而且他還在自己身上放了一個
Now, he also placed one in himself,
這樣我們就不能區分
so we wouldn't be able to tell the difference
原型和克隆體了
between a clone and the original.
那麼 因爲他是原型 所以他是唯一那個
And because he was the original, he was the only one of us
可以將自己身上的跟蹤裝置取下來的人
who possessed a tracking device that could be removed.
明白沒有 最後一個古爾德系統領主
So, you see, the last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
我的最後一位兄弟還在外面
the last of my dear brothers is still out there,
此時 既然他知道自己是最後一個了
and since as of this moment he knows he's the last,
所以爲你們準備了很特別的計劃
he has very special plans for you.
你是說"計劃"
"Plans," you say.
是一個最近才完成的保險措施
A recently completed failsafe device
以防某種不幸的情況發生
should an unfortunate circumstance,
比如說我馬上要被執行的死刑
such as my imminent death, arise.
它的創意其實源自於你們
It was you who gave us the idea, actually.
而且我懷疑它已經被啓動了
I suspect it has already been put into action.
他在撒謊
He lies.
你知道他經常會這樣
He does that, you know.
我們走着瞧吧
We shall see.
時間到了
It is time.
這會很酷的
This is going to be cool.
把航向設爲3-5-0
Make your course three-five-zero.
3-5-0 是 船長
Three-five-zero. Aye, Captain.
如果我們不在大西洋上繞的話
We'd be in Boston by now
我們早就可以到達波士頓了
if we weren't zigzagging all over the bloody Atlantic.
你想讓德軍潛艇輕易擊沉我們
You'd rather make it easy for the U-boats?
我們還沒開戰呢
We're not at war yet.
電影精選列表