當舞者跳舞的時候 會有一種魔力
There's a magic that happens when you dance.
讓世界祥和 讓一切井然有序
Everything lines up. The world is in sync.
唯有在舞動的那一刻
And for one perfect moment,
才讓你感覺到真實的活着
you feel totally alive.
然而 以舞爲生的人
But to make a living as a dancer
你會經歷許多 看起來並不是有魔力的事情
you go through stuff that doesn't feel so magical.
遭到拒絕
The rejection.
很少的薪酬
Crappy pay.
不停的海選
Endless auditions.
那一刻的感覺 就如同
That's when it feels like your world
這個世界變成了一個冰冷的房♥間一樣
shrinks down to the same cold room.
變成這蒼白的熒光燈 和冷漠的人們
The same fluorescent lights and the same indifferent people
日復一日
day after day.
我的好萊塢故事 就從這裏開始
That's where my Hollywood story begins.
好了 謝謝大家今天能來
All right, thanks for coming in today.
我們幾個也都認識了
Uh, you guys know everybody here.
你們能脫了
Can you take off, um...
脫掉你們的上衣
Take your shirts off.
對 脫掉你們的上衣
Yeah, just take your shirts off.
沒錯 不♥穿♥上衣
Oh, yeah, no shirts.
好 非常好
Good. That's good.
非常好
That's good.
很不錯 可以往前走一點嗎
That's great. Can you come forward?
再往後點
And go backwards.
請再往左邊走幾步 好嗎
Can you just step to your left, please?
走到你左邊的燈光下
Just find the light to your left.
你往左走的時候 得再靠右一點
But as you're going left, you need to go right.
我希望你們能找一下這個道具的感覺
I want you to feel the feeling of feeling the product.
好 然後利用下這個道具
Good. And use the product.
我只是想要你把這個軟管當做你的家人
I just want the feeling that your hose is your family.
我要你 和它愛愛
And I want you to, um, make love to it.
-不過 -不能有太奇怪的動作了
-Oh. -But not in a weird way.
-非常好 -是的 好
-That's good. -Oh, yeah. Okay.
很好 繼續 繼續
Good. More, more!
夠了 夠了
Less, less!
我不希望有長鬍子的
Yeah, I wasn't expecting a beard.
我喜歡他的鬍子
I like the beard.
不 鬍子得刮掉 必須刮掉
No, we need the beard to go. Beard's gotta go.
-別刮掉 -鬍子應該刮掉
-Beard's not going. -The beard should go now.
你願意把你的鬍子刮掉嗎
Are you willing to shave your beard?
是的 我會刮掉的 當然會的
Yeah, I'll shave it off. Absolutely.
-你會刮掉嗎 他會刮的 -是啊
-You'll shave? He'll shave. -Yeah.
-好了 -可以開始了嗎
-Yeah. -Come on, please?
謝謝
Thank you.
這個不行
This is not working.
你在幹啥 你怎麼回事
What are you doing? What's wrong with you?
真漂亮
That's nice.
你就讓她這麼走過去了
You gonna let her walk past you like that?
是啊 你這是怎麼回事
Yeah, exactly what was that?
兄弟 那事兒 你該翻篇兒了
Dawg, you gotta move on.
艾米莉在巡演 對吧 一切都結束了
Emily's on tour. All right? It's over.
美女那樣看着你 你得有回應啊
Hot girl looks at you like that, man, you gotta handle it.
這個你最清楚了
You know better than that.
我知道怎麼回應
I know how I'd handle it.
抱歉 各位 我們似乎
Sorry, everyone, looks like
已經找到我們想要的團隊了
we found what we're looking for
而且今天沒時間了 所以再次感謝大家
and we're out of time for today, so thanks again.
真的嗎 拜託 我們已經在這等了3個小時了
Are you serious? Come on. We've been out here for three hours.
這沒辦法
That's how it goes.
非常感謝 伊麗莎白 多謝了
Thank you so much, Elizabeth. Appreciate it.
很高興和你們合作 賈斯伯
Always a pleasure, Jasper.
是的 就是這樣
Yes, it is.
帽子不錯
Nice hats.
真可愛
Ole.
可愛
Ole?
該死
Shit.
真糟糕 太糟了
Bad. That was bad.
我真不明白
I don't get it.
其實這次我感覺挺好的
I actually had a good feeling about this one.
是啊 還有那一次 再前一次
Yeah. That one, and the one before,
還有我們被淘汰的每一次
and all the other ones that we didn't get.
是啊 我還以爲洛杉磯是個
Yeah, I thought LA was supposed to be
能讓夢想成真的地方
the place where dreams actually happen.
不 事實上
No, what actually happens is that
我們要一直穿這堆破爛 使得我們一事無成
we keep putting on this stupid shit for nothing.
你在哪裏找到這些呢 其實 我也不想知道
Where did you find these anyway? Actually, I don't wanna know.
從朋友垃圾桶裏面撿的
In the dumpster behind El Compadre.
這叫古裝
It's called vintage, boo.
你們這樣好像有錢買♥♥新的一樣
Y'all act like we can afford new ones.
不 這應該叫做骯髒
No, that's called nasty.
-真噁心 -真的 再也不♥穿♥了
-That's gross. -Honestly, I can't take this anymore.
我不能再穿了 知道嗎
I really can't. You know?
好了 我們就當又經歷了一次糟糕的海選
All right. Let's just chalk this up as another crappy audition.
每次海選都是糟糕的海選
Every audition is a crappy audition.
我以爲我們會成功
I thought we were on our way.
我們來到這 我們爲
We move out here. We do the
耐克做廣♥告♥ 看上去都挺好
big Nike ad. Everything's looking good.
接着就沒了
And then nothing.
我不想說這些 但是我們還留在這裏幹啥
I hate to say it, but what are we still doing here?
我理解 哥們
I feel you, bro.
好了 是很困難
Okay, it's been rough.
大家去放鬆一下吧
We gotta blow off some steam.
我知道我們現在需要點什麼
I know what we need.
"魔舞團"來了 大家好
Yo, The Mob is in the house, y'all!
你好嗎 肖恩
What's up, Sean?
哥們 你好嗎
Brother, how you doing, man?
哥們
Oh, my man!
這是我的哥們 你好嗎 兄弟 不錯吧
That's my man. How you feeling, man? All right?
今晚你們來了多少人
How many of y'all tonight?
整個魔舞團都來了
The whole Mob.
你們總是成羣結隊的出動
Y'all always roam in packs, though.
我不明白你爲什麼要那樣對待你的弟兄
I don't know why you gotta do that to a brother.
告訴過你 這正是我們需要的
Told you, this is what we needed.
大家今晚玩的開心
Let's have a good night, y'all.
搞什麼
What the...
你們不是那個墨西哥流浪樂隊嗎
Hey! It's the mariachi band from earlier.
你們怎麼這麼莽撞
You ladies play us something saucy?
真可愛 項鍊也很可愛
That's cute. That necklace is cute, too.
在克萊爾那兒買♥♥的
You get that at Claire's?
你整天都在喝酒嗎
Man, you spend all day coming up with that?
沒有獲得那個演出的機會
You musta had a lotta free time
你們肯定很閒吧
after not getting that gig.
隨便你怎麼說 快走吧
Whatever, man, just get outta here.
我們只想玩的開心點
We're just trying to have a good time.
夥子 我們哪也不去
Man, we aingt going nowhere.
我們來這是來跳幾段舞的
We came here to do a little dancing.
除非你不喜歡我們在這跳舞
Unless that's a problem for you.
不喜歡 走吧
It is. So go.
那我們應該解決這個問題
Maybe we should settle it.
你想和我們鬥舞
You wanna battle on the floor?
拜託 別跳了 好嗎
Please, let's not do it, all right?
我們真的要鬥嗎
Are we really doing this?
好了 拜託 聽我說
Right. Listen, please.
那傢伙是個傻貨
This guy's a douche, man.
我可不想趟這趟渾水
And I'm not trying to get all sweaty in this.
我不想和他鬥舞
Battling him is not the move.
你們有什麼問題嗎
Look, what's the problem?
你們3個傢伙忘了戴帽子了
Did the three amigos forget their sombreros?
你在說西班牙語 說的不錯嘛
Mexican reference? Good job, man.
這個傢伙是個蠢貨 拜託 我們走吧
This guy's a dick. Come on. Let's just go.