巴黎 1940年6月3日
布希 法國中部 一週後
一切開始於6月的一場風暴
It began with a storm in June.
在這一天之前 德國的炸♥彈♥
In the days before, German bombs
第一次落在了巴黎的郊區
had fallen on the outskirts of Paris for the first time.
驚恐的人們想盡辦法逃離這個城市
Terrified people were fleeing the city any way they could.
但偏遠的鄉村裏依舊感覺戰爭很遙遠
But deep in the countryside the war still felt far away
而我卻要全神貫注地對抗我的婆婆
and I remained pre-occupied with the one I was already fighting,
就在家裏
much closer to home.
-你怎麼還沒換好衣服 -我們要遲到了
-Are you not dressed yet? -We'll be late.
-我們今天出去真的合適嗎 -爲什麼不合適
-Do you really think we should go out today? -Why ever not?
我的婆婆 安吉利亞夫人
My mother-in-law, Madame Angellier,
拒絕接受戰敗的結果
refused to accept the prospect of defeat,
即使第一批巴黎的難民都已經到來了
even as the first refugees from Paris started to arrive.
3年前 在我父親的堅持下我嫁給了她的寶貝兒子
Three years before, I'd married her precious son
然後搬到了布希
at my father's insistence and moved to Bussy.
加斯頓上戰場了 她覺得我是時候該學習
With Gaston away fighting, she felt I should learn
如何管理他的財產了
how to run his properties.
所以每個月我們都會去拜訪租戶
So every month we visited our tenants,
在某個星期天 因爲夫人知道那天農民們都會在家
on a Sunday, because Madame knew the farmers would be home.
別發出聲音 看看他家的實際生活情況怎麼樣
Don't make any noise. That way you see how they really live.
她喜歡抓他們個現行
She liked to catch them out.
我討厭這裏的每一分鐘
I hated every minute of it.
-你有你兒子的消息了嗎 -沒有
-Have you heard anything from your son? -No.
已經一週多沒有消息了 你呢
Not for over a week. And you?
我們的孩子也沒有任何消息
No nothing from either of our boys.
人們都說巴黎已經淪陷了
People say Paris is going to fall.
人們傳的事情多了
People say a lot of things.
露西爾
Lucile?
夫人 這個是大農場
Madame, it's a big farm
而且我的兄弟們不在已經很艱難了
and it's been difficult without my brothers.
那就下個月交吧
We'll put what they owe us down to next month.
如果我例外對待的話
If I make any exceptions,
那麼加斯頓可能就無家可回了
then Gaston wouldn't have a home of his own to return to,
那他到底是爲什麼而戰呢
and then what would he have been fighting for?
走吧 露西爾 早安
Come along, Lucile. Good morning.
他們不想付租金 但他們確毫不猶豫地
They don't want to pay the rent, but they don't think twice
給他們的女兒買♥♥了絲♥襪♥ 你看到了嗎
about buying silk stockings for that daughter of theirs. Did you see?
我知道這有點不近人情 但一旦你示弱了
I know it seems harsh, but if you show them any weakness,
他們就會榨乾♥你♥
they'll bleed you dry.
等加斯頓回家時 他只會看到他的妻子
When Gaston comes home, he'll see he has a wife
而土地已經不知道哪裏去了...
who knows what it is to be a land...
停下 停車
Stop! Stop the car!
-我們應該回家 -不行
-We should turn back. -No.
我們還得買♥♥土豆 還有四份租金沒收
We've got potatoes to buy and four more rents to collect.
夫人
Madman.
-那麻袋看起來很重 -他行的
-Sack looks heavy. -He can manage.
-我們該給你多少錢 -4法郎
-How much do we owe you? -Four francs.
謝謝
Thank you.
路上的車越來越多了 從巴黎來的
There are more cars on the road. From Paris.
我父親常說
My father always said,
"如果你想了解是什麼人真正引發了戰爭"
"if you want to see what people are truly made of you start a war."
這是什麼
What is this?
看看他們排了多長的隊
Go and see how long it goes on for.
跟上
Keep up.
跟上
Keep up.
打擾一下 夫人
Excuse me, Madame,
我不是爲我自己求你的 但我妻子實在太累了
I wouldn't ask for me, but my wife's very tired.
我們從巴黎一路走過來的 她可以在你車裏休息一下嗎
We've walked all the way from Paris. Could she rest in your car?
-可以 可以 當然可以 -謝謝
-Yes. Yes, yes, of course. -Thanks.
哦 天哪
Oh, Lord.
-那是我們國家的嗎 -他們的 都是他們的
-Are those ours? -Theirs, always theirs.
安娜
Anna!
安娜 安娜
Anna! Anna!
謝謝
Thank you.
-露西爾 -我們得走了
-Lucile. -We need to get off the road.
能帶我去最近的鎮子嗎
Could you take us to the nearest town?
嘿 你 離開我的車
Hey, you! Get away from my car!
露西爾 上車
Lucile. Get in the car.
我叫你的時候 你最好給我照辦
When I tell you to do something, you damn well do it.
孩子
Children!
這就是戰爭
So this was war.
巴黎的人瞬間湧向了布希
Paris had suddenly descended on Bussy.
婦女和孩子們躲避炸♥彈♥ 尋找食物和避難所
Women and children escaping the bombs, looking for food and shelter.
但敵人也跟來了這裏
But the enemy had followed them here.
走開
Move!
佩蘭夫人 我是露西爾·安吉利亞 加斯頓的妻子
Madame Perrin. It's Lucile Angellier, Gaston's wife.
給我滾開 我們得走了 他們要來了
Get out of the damn way. You've got to leave. They're coming.
被拋棄的人們 信任德國的士兵
法國的男人們和婦女們 在這個痛苦的時代
不幸的難民們...
他們擁擠在路上 剝奪了一切
我對他們致以真摯的同情和擔憂
今天我想告訴你們一個令人心碎的消息
我們必須停戰
我已經跟我們的敵人談判過了 請求他們準備好...
跟我們一起戰後的倖存者
我們真誠地想要結束這次戰爭
恐懼充滿了城市
Fear had seized the town.
流言大量地傳向了布希
Rumours spread that a regiment was heading to Bussy.
我只留了一些生活必需品在加斯頓的辦公室
I left only the bare essentials in Gaston's office.
安吉利亞夫人寧願燒掉一切
Madame Angellier would rather see his things burn
也不願給敵人的士兵
than in the hands of one of their soldiers.
布希的同胞們
Brethren of Bussy,
我們的民族正陷入了巨大的災難
a great tragedy has befallen our nation.
數百萬人♥民♥流離失所
Millions have fled their homes,
成千上萬的人們失去了生命
many thousands have lost their lives
戰場上的年輕人的命運
and the fate of a whole generation of brave young men
依然毫無消息
still remains unknown.
只有上帝知道等待我們的是什麼
Only God knows what's in store for all of us
這個國家已經不再是我們自己的了
and the country that we can no longer call our own.
我們必須團結一致 緊緊團結在一起
We must hold firm together. hold firm together.
我們要把那些會分♥裂♥我們的一切 都拋至一邊
We must put aside anything that will divide us from our neighbour.
我們必須團結成一個整體 一個家庭
We must unite into one being, one family under God.
他們已經到來了
They're here already.
我們祈禱吧
Let us pray.
安娜 起來
Anna, stand up.
我們在天上的父 願人都尊你的名爲聖
Our Father who art in heaven,
願人都尊你的名爲聖
hallowed be thy name.
願你的國降臨 願你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
們日用的飲食 今日賜給我們 求你寬恕我們的罪過
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
如同我們寬恕別人一樣
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不要讓我們陷於誘惑 但救我們免於兇惡
Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
阿門
Amen.
在菲利普·貝當閣下的
Under the authority and the signature
授命和署權之下
of Marechal Petain,
一份新的法國章程生效了
a new constitution of the French State is signed
確保了勞工 家庭的權利
guaranteeing the rights of Iabour, of family
還有這片土地的權利 你們已經戰敗了
and of the Fatherland. You are defeated
現在我們接管了 明天早上所有的武器
and we are now in charge. All firearms must be surrendered
都得上繳給德國♥軍♥官
to German headquarters tomorrow morning.
如我們元首所說
As our Fuhrer writes,
"在戰爭的眼淚中利劍終會轉變爲爬犁..."
"The sword will become our plough and from the tears of war..."
-他們會在這兒呆多久 -我不知道
-How long will they be here? -I don't know.
"我們下一代的麪包總會有的"
"...the daily bread of future generations will grow."
真該死我居然生活在德國人的統治之下
But I'm damned if I'm living by German time.
那些願意安排軍官住宿的人
Those who have been billeted an officer
可以回家準備一下了
should return home and prepare for their arrival.
我們不看要看他 也不要跟他說話
We don't look to him. We don't speak at him.
夫人
Madame.
安吉利亞夫人 我是奧貝羅南·布魯諾·馮·福爾克
Madame Angellier, I'm Oberleutant Bruno Von Falk.
你們收到通知要接待我了嗎
You have been told to expect me?
夫人 我會盡量不打擾你們
Madame. I will try not to inconvenience you.
我只要一個房♥間和工作的地方
I only require a room and somewhere to work.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我希望你們不介意 但我不能遲到
I hope you don't mind, but I can't be late.